United Macedonia

>United Macedonia is an irredentist concept among ethnic Macedonian nationalists that aims to unify the transnational region of Macedonia in southeastern Europe into a single state that would be dominated by ethnic Macedonians but all individuals in all ethnic groups, such as Greek Macedonians and Albanian Macedonians, would have equal rights and protection under the law.
>The concept of a united Macedonian region appeared initially in the late 19th century as variant called authonomous Macedonia in the documents of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization. The organization was founded in 1893 in Ottoman Thessaloniki by a small band of anti-Ottoman Macedono-Bulgarian revolutionaries, which considered Macedonia an indivisible territory and claimed all of its inhabitants "Macedonians", no matter their religion or ethnicity. The idea then was strictly political and did not imply a secession from Bulgarian ethnicity, but unity of all nationalities in the area.
How was this a bad thing? We could have had the Switzerland of the Balkans, but no, the western cucks had to butcher the region and give Vardar Macedonia to Serbia in which there were literally no Serbs.

Attached: First_Balkan_war_-_London_Treaty_negotiations_1912-13.jpg (2489x1738, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNXW5ITS6mA&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=kwpd-rX51yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine sucking up to albozergs this much.
They are gonna have half of your meme country anyway and we`ll be watching it with popcorn.
Spare your almonds user.

Attached: confusedOne.jpg (500x526, 22K)

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

somebody have to save monkeydonians from themselves

>why is it bad to turn some Baltic trash from larper to super larper infecting out countries

im wish i was albanian

>Imagine sucking up to albozergs this much.
how exactly? There were a lot less albozergs in the whole region than there are now
>They are gonna have half of your meme country anyway and we`ll be watching it with popcorn.
>Vardar Macedonia=lost
>Srpska Kraina=lost
>Republika Srpska=lost
>Kosovo=lost
>Presevo=soon to be lost
lel

Attached: Balkans-ethnic_(1861).jpg (6280x5072, 3.98M)

*Romanian

>Baltic
Burger education everybody
>larper
current course of history is what turned vardarians into larpers
>The organization was founded in 1893 in Ottoman Thessaloniki by a small band of anti-Ottoman Macedono-Bulgarian revolutionaries, which considered Macedonia an indivisible territory and claimed all of its inhabitants "Macedonians", no matter their religion or ethnicity. The idea then was strictly political and did not imply a secession from Bulgarian ethnicity, but unity of all nationalities in the area.
read and then reply

Gib back Dacia, it's legitimate (neo) Roman clay.

>im wish i was albanian
How are your english courses going Abdyl ? You comfy in states ?

you wish you were brown?

Attached: received_564449880653686.jpg (950x465, 47K)

romanian sucks dont bully albanians

I'll only suck you if you are hot, otherwise gtfo.

Ahh i see , a bulgar fucktard that dreams he will join one day to Bulgaria.

Shill more maybe it happens.
absolute delusions kek

Greek Macedonian (only Macedonian) here. Thank you for the unification proposal but we're fine as we are. Fuck off back to your opium field

Europe can devolutionize and rearrange itself easily in a federalized Europe. No territory squabbles matter in a single nation. You cannot afford to worry about those damn Slavs when there are negros crossing the Mediterranean. Work with North Africa and build a boarder wall just south of the Sahara.

He`s a bulgar shill that thinks Macedonia belongs to his mongol tribe.

Attached: coun2.jpg (480x360, 12K)

How about you join Greece and create a united state this way? You will have to learn Greek and assimilate ofcourse, but hey, you'd be in the same country as Thessaloniki. Thats what you wanted right?

>Greek Macedonian (only Macedonian)
>Bulgarian macedonians arent macedonians
come on now
>Anybody that doesnt belive the serbian propaganda that Vardar macedonians are ancient macedonians while simultaneously being slavs is a bulgar shill
fuck off milojko

>you'd be in the same country as Thessaloniki. Thats what you wanted right?
i dont want to steal Solun lol. The proposal was to follow the Swiss country model in which many ethnicities, the most numerous being Bulgarians and Greeks, will be called Macedonians.After that, the albo and turk purge will take place

Attached: 1jrqet7y2s001.jpg (1077x1098, 537K)

Great idea we need to wall off the Sub Sahara,

slavs are subhumans. gas them all

>United Macedonia is an irredentist concept among ethnic Macedonian nationalists that aims to unify the transnational region of Macedonia in southeastern Europe into a Greek vassal state that would be dominated by Greeks
I'm ok with that

United under erDOGan empire

Why is Switzerland even a good idea? Why do we need another?
While it's a shame Vardar was given to Serbia, making a second Switzerland ist not any better.

Modern western civilization is a vassal state of thr Greeks when you think about it.

Because you are Slavs LARPing as real Macedonians (who are in Greece BTW and have never left). I think /pol / would have field day of they knew the scale of the cringe worthy LARP. Skopje is literally theme park full of other peoples heros including Alexander the Great, Churchill, Samuel of Bulgaria and Mother Theresa. The state broadcast a "Prayer " where God himself came down and told the "macedonskis" that all man is decedent from them:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNXW5ITS6mA&t=8s

They even have a magic time travelling "Historian":

youtube.com/watch?v=kwpd-rX51yk

I've done my PHD on these clowns (and presentations, imagine the whole lecture hall howling with laughter) and they are the closest thing to North Korea Europe has, they think the reason why the rest of the planet has a different take on history is a conspiracy and "united Macedonia" is an example of this, most of their "proofs" are YT slideshows of Lions, Wolves and Flags to 009 Soundsystem, the entire focus seems to be trying to disprove the Greekness of Macedon while forgetting to actually establish a link to antiquity themselves, im serious AMA boys.

This is now a Monkeydonian We Wuz Cringe Thread.

Attached: Literally A Bulgarian.jpg (600x450, 171K)

Macedonia is rightful Albanian clay