Why are young white men leaving the Democratic Party?

And how do we stop it?
“Two years ago, young white people favored Democrats over Republicans for Congress by a margin of 47 to 33 percent; that gap vanished by this year, with 39 percent supporting each party.

The shift was especially dramatic among young white men, who two years ago favored Democrats but now say they favor Republicans over Democrats by a margin of 46 to 37 percent, the Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.”
google.co.uk/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1I10YH

Attached: 3A8A55A0-1DEC-4B6D-92D5-5D10E88942FD.jpg (609x676, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/markand4503/status/1057291581714128897
youtube.com/watch?v=qSx7Vzc-fYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are young white men leaving the Democratic Party?
The party left them

Explain

Do I really need to explain Identity politics to you?

Attached: 1537425853260.png (645x773, 12K)

You are the enemy.
Your a fucking White MALE!
If you voted trump we don't want your vote because your racist.
Hummm, great campaign to get that vote. Idk why

>young white men vote for king nigger
>assorted mutts, the kikes, the feminists and all forms of media ramp up their war on white masculinity
>young white men don't like this???????
you can't explain that

Attached: 1531322423560.png (975x962, 263K)

>kill all white men
>BUT WHY AREN'T YOU VOTING FOR US

I don't know user, it is a total mystery.

Are you fucking retarded mate?

Geee I wonder why OP:
>So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right. And we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban on — they had the Muslim ban. There is no white guy ban. So, what do we do about that?”

twitter.com/markand4503/status/1057291581714128897

Attached: 1540949252490.png (1100x1200, 1.3M)

The Democrats have been running campaigns that are against whites, there’s no substance to it, there’s no policy proposals, there’s no solutions they offer to young adults. Right now their main focus is putting someone in office who has better optics and says nice things, that doesn’t help kids find jobs, pay off their student debt or own homes. Jobs do, jobs is the best argument for republicans right now and these young adults are in search of solutions for their shit lives.

Identity politics doesn’t help. If you’re white and the left, to be accepted you must openly advance the interests of other groups that openly hate you, even if those interests are against your interests. That sounds fun in college when you’re trying to impress girls, make friends and get some (you)s on social media, but doesn’t do anything for you when you have a life to live and dreams to chase after college.

The internet. It becomes obvious that the MSM is lying to you about things like racial crime disparities when you can go to YouTube/LiveLeak and find literally hundreds of videos of nigs assaulting whites

that's kind of strange considering 18-24 year old white men went for trump. even if it wasn't by as big a margin as older whites

This is an opinion poll where everyone was asked, not just the people who actually plan on voting. Young white men voted for trump by 1 point in 2016 but that’s because conservatives are more reliable voters than liberals. So the R+11 points advantage will be more severe in an actual vote if the poll is accurate.

Identity politics have fucked shit up and favor the right. The left and Democrats getting into identity politics was a bad idea.

idk call white males demons more, maybe that'll help

youtube.com/watch?v=qSx7Vzc-fYE

>Democratic party makes it clear it wants nothing to do with straight white men
>straight white men decide to join the other side
>Republican party welcomes straight white men with open arms
>Democrats: WTF WHAT'S HAPPENING, GET BACK HERE SO WE CAN TELL YOU HOW BIGOTED YOU ARE

This is why Trump won the election, and why he will probably win again in 2020.

Well resumed

Bump

No I genuinely don’t understand

Two time Obama voting former militant liberal here.

I would welcome the legalization of hunting Democrats for sport and the good of humanity now.

Maybe don't be sexist, racist, totalitarians who are everything you claim to hate? Better yet, don't be faggot communists who are owned by corporations and have devolved into some lunatic religion that is destroying every intellectual achievement since the enlightenment?

But above all, go fuck yourself.

Attached: commiesarenotpeople.jpg (960x661, 322K)

>flipflopping
Dont get too caught up in the small altercations, big issues like the ahca have remained constant.

i switched after 8 years of obama, cause he was a lying piece of shit.

Thanks for the insight

Not sure, but it could be the genocidal hatred.

>ever voting democrat
I’m not represented by the party of black women

The left seems to blame white males for every problem in America - why would I support a party that wants to take my income and give it to someone else then blame me for all of the problems in the world. No thanks. Never voting democrat again

Are you me?

because the two party illusion has thoroughly been destroyed and revealed as a Neoliberalist mirror

Because republicans pushed the white male victim hood narrative with full force and poured millions into propaganda machines to further the agenda. Now white males genuinely believe in this myth

are you retarded or have you just been in a coma for the past 3 years? only retards voted democrat in 2016
the democrats are divisive and demonize anything they dont see an advantage in backing at the moment, so that makes them untrustworthy in at least a few facets.
what i'm saying is fuck them, i hope they collapse as a party

How did they push it, which medium did they use?

>hurr durr why are white men leaving the party diversity for the party of white privilege

I can't tell if this is a slide thread or if you're legitimately this retarded. Either is possible, since you vote Democrat.

Democrats
>white men SUCK!!
Also Democrats
>why arent white men supporting us?

Attached: A62A0540-D5B2-41F4-BDF5-DF327E8E1984.jpg (228x309, 26K)

It’s a mystery

Attached: E9612604-653A-4C8C-8ED5-9F2EB9F48C4B.jpg (500x216, 40K)

Bump

Ok sorry