White cops wont arrest white people

So on three different occasions ive called the cops on different white people who were damaging my property at a place I lived. and all three times i asked to press charges and the cops said I can only sue them for damages they havent commited a crime.

the latest one was one of my windows being broken by a white man.

is this normal? is this why white crime statistics are so low? this shit is getting eerily spooky and i can provide video proof on request of the incidents where they damage my property.

keep in mind i was assaulted in the most cowardly way by one of these people as they attempted a cheap shot from behind which commenced with me beating sense in to them but not hitting them hard enough to knock them out. and breaking my window because i locked them out of my house.

Yet my brother who looks completely white received a misdeameanor he could not expunge for doing the same to someone in spartanburg south carolina. whats really going on here?

Attached: 1499015767556.png (931x887, 1.63M)

You're a nigger

Go back to your real country.

If you live in libtard land and the white people are degenerate drug addict bums then I think you see why the politicians are keep on the streets. It's to make the white people live as bad as the black people of course since whites still have lower crime rates they can't arrest any whites because than the ghettosation wouldn't occur.

When you call the cops and they won't do anything ask them who told you not to enforce the laws of the land. Also, be sure to film the police as much as possible.

yeah i'm sure when a murder takes place and the investigator finds out the killer is white, they just close the case and pretend it never happened

Lets keep it in context faggot. especially the only context i brought up instead of hitting me with strawmen you bitter bitch.

1% of the us population is in jail 35% for stupid reasons Its just a failed system stop race baiting.

actually end your life, nigger

im not race baiting. I just thought it was interesting that my brother now has a misdemeanor for the same shit i called the cops about the other day and the cop refused to do shit. he gave me his number tho. and his name so yea.

The context is you posting a smugfrog while saying retarded shit. Kys.

do you think they guy riping the aluminum gutters off your house to sell as scrap for smack is really and millionair playing low key and he as something to sew for?

This is my brother who got a misdemeanor for the same shit that happened to me the other day. i think he looks pretty white but im pretty sure they decided to slay him once they found out hes 100 percent dominican.

the guy who broke my window was literally some german looking incel tweaker.

Attached: 28428352_420078411761780_7543182385437736960_n.jpg (640x640, 50K)

What you find as threatening is not offensive. if you cant override your personal script that has nothing to do with reality.

Okay, I take it back.
You're a taco nigger

Shoot them next time and say your feared for your life, if your post is true there is a history of crime at your place and the police did nothing, jury nullification

>be white "criminal"
>be drunk and break a window
>be sorry and pay fines

And

>be nigger criminal
>invade a home
>kill the father in front of his children
>rape the daughter, then kill her
>beat or kill the son
>all this for a new TV or a dose of crack
>dindu nuffin you raycist crack
>shoot at cop or resist
>get killed or jailed

That's not how it works, sounds like you're just an ignorant retard OP.

By the way, "commenced" means you started it dumbass, get a dictionary.

They're probably some police officer's retarded cousin and are protected as members of the good old boy's club.

A beaner. 56% indeed.

Attached: 1459793903918.png (584x553, 672K)

in the context that its in is basically saying that once i got assaualted i commenced or started to defend myself. your reading comprehension is shot cletus.