Setting new Borders of North America

I think at this point it's clear to see multiculturalism doesn't fucking work, theoretically if we divided North America by ethnicity, is there a possibility at least unfucking ourselves for another 100 years?

This is my take on the Borders.

Attached: New-North America.png (4700x4515, 1.81M)

If you're going by ethnicity the border states should be pretty much ceded to Mexico at this point

>Thinks the Scots in Newfound Land would side with the fucking french

No.

>Newfoundland and Quebec
>Maritimes and NYC
Nigger this map might have made sense in 1650 but you’d have to be a retard to think this would work today

>surrendering land

kys

Attached: 1507642419259.jpg (432x435, 50K)

>Wanting to stay in the same political unit blacks are.

Attached: 1520998866603.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Newfoundland isn't French. We should be part of New England.

Once we will genocide ann anglo subhumans it will belong to us

We beat you before and we'll beat you again you snail-eating faggots.

Fixed that map for you there, boss.

Attached: 1540982044743.png (4700x4515, 1.4M)

I like the idea that the Khanate of Oklahoma's panhandle stretches to the Pacific in a straight line personally

Indian claiming lone star state for my people

>Louisiane
pls don't

Based

You can assume some form of population relocation.

Attached: 4ac4dd35d6cba8115b40f8fc41c81195.jpg (1090x1178, 150K)

This, newfies and frogs want to genocide eachother

Patrick?

I got you senpai, fixed x2.

Attached: 231251223465373.png (4700x4515, 1.43M)

good shit my dude

Attached: 1539983998058.jpg (675x904, 74K)

Give up clay to the brown hordes? Fuck no. Remove them and keep all the clay.

I don’t think all of the states will stay intact in a continental crack-up scenario. North and South Ontario will bust up. NY will split up, Northern California will go with Cascadia.

Can you send me that Canada flag huebro?

Fuck you.

>georgia and alabama are part of new africa
fuck you

>theoretically if we divided North America by ethnicity
You're mutts, stop larping as pure bloods. You're not German. You're not Irish. You're a multi mystery meat mix that larps as your last name even if that last name is only 12.5% of your blood. Stop this shit it's embarassing.

>deutsch america
>anglo Canada minus BC and maritimes
we didn't have German migration like you guys did, this doesn't make any sense. the most common ancestry of anglo-Canadians is English

Yes, a County level succession is more likely than a state level one.
Sorry, I could not find the one with the rigth colors.

Attached: ca!1946a.gif (432x216, 8K)

While im impressed a map actually put nj by itself which makes the most sense make way for best map

Attached: 0B5ABF4B-E17D-4EE2-A076-5570DB8E7373.jpg (1024x688, 116K)

>t. Samir Qazi

>t. Jose Jamal Muller, the pureblood GERMAN American
Reality: most Europeans are purely of their countries ethnicity. Very very few Americans can say the same. This shit is based on those meme maps that are purely based off self reporting which is almost exclusively based off their last names.

that's fricking hilarious lmao

why did idaho go into exile???

>let me tell you about your country
Americans have an unusual preoccupation with genealogy and actually usually understand pretty well where there ancestors came from. Usually self reported ancestry is based on that, not last name. Most are a combination of european ethnicities, but the first one they name is the predominant one.

Georgia has the largest number of blacks of any state. For those of us in the mountains it's easy to forget how black the rest of the state actually is.

Israel booted em out :(

If we're going to split, let's go all out.

Attached: Holy American Empire.png (1025x624, 42K)

I can tell you about your country because i know how it's done.
>but the first one they name is the predominant one.
That there is the problem. Lets assume that is always the case for a moment (it's not, it's usually last name) then they won't say "i'm x% of this ethnicity" they will go "HEY I'M IRISH" "HEY I'M GERMAN" "HEY I'M POLISH". Do you see why this is retarded and also why it makes the map in OP retarded? It's larp.

why is Hawaii just Hawaii

>thinking that the Scottish have a choice
There are 10,000,000 frogs. Scottish niggers have no chance. Either they submit, or they get physically removed.

Dixieland doesn't exist without Georgia, Alabama, or Mississippi.

He never used the word "pure". The different european ethnic groups in the US have distinct voting patterns, there is no reason to keep them in the same political block, even if the frame of reference used to distinguish them is not perfect.

The map heavily implies pure in their naming.

The map in the OP is retarded for other reasons, particularly since the only reference to what you're talking about is the Jersey guido meme.
>i know how it's done.
No, you really don't.

>No, you really don't.
Actually in this case i do, i stated so and i am correct which is why you're so defensive. Funny enough mutts love talking about my country or others and love to pretend it's like 50% non white just like you but i can't talk about yours even though i actually know whats going on. You can see all the heavy larp in this thread it's exactly as i said, for example This shit is a constant with Amerimutts (yes i'm aware one was a leaf). Theres a reason why theres so many memes about it and theres a reason why mutts get very upset and defensive regarding them.

Attached: 1540982132875.png (1584x864, 75K)

Cry more scottish nigger.

I'm sorry user but it's true. You're so rootless and mixed being from a colony that you have to grasp on to whatever you can to feel you have an identity. I'm not saying you're aren't European, you obviously are. The problem is the larping as a specific ethnicity.

Attached: 1520876914177.png (403x334, 100K)

Why do you call it larping? Are you a lefty fag who thinks blood doesn't matter, only magic dirt?

>Not specifically any Euro ethnicity
>Still Euro

So what you're saying is that all white Americans are "European-Americans", it's like a counter to "African-American". While I think it's dumb it's still a neat thought.

You can change the denomination if that is the issue, but is a fact that, for exemple the region of Quebec larger ethinic backgroud is french, even if not everyone that is purely french.

A more honest example of larping is something like this map, where a region called new france has a buch of africans.

Attached: 528272536bb3f72924d7df6b-996-747.jpg (996x747, 82K)

this is embarrassing

My identity is that I'm Catholic and going to heaven, and yours is that you're a scottish nigger going to hell.

I can't even see the whole map but just reading the fact that Alaska is divided between Anchorage and Fairbanks and the rest of the state, theres like no major cities other that those two, just some villages and fuckin' mountains.

This one is really bad, and are others that overlaps multiple factors and end up making not much sense in the end.

Attached: 360px-Ninenations.png (360x284, 63K)

>Unironically this
Too many Jow Forumsfags have this reclaiming an Ethnostate dysphoria. Civ-Nat is cringe as fuck, and I’m not suggesting it’s good, but setting up quarantines is not so far-fetched. Hypothetically, if all the Midwest, Rockies, and Great Lakes were completely Anglo/Germanic, would you not take that in a heartbeat?

>The Islands
Lol, what even is the function of creating that? What's the point of uniting all of Central America and the Caribbean for?

Fuck off!! We're full. We dont want your dirty refugees and degenerates

well the solution is simple:
annex canada and kick out all the nonwhites, including lots of jews

probably send tham all by barge to england for fucking up europe by pandering to jews during the world wars

I like the idea people just up and left the interior of North America;

They were just like
"This whole farming thing, way blown out of proportion, we're moving to the southernmost part of Alaska.

Attached: 1540551812455.png (929x1100, 736K)

"Deutsch Amerika" contains hardly any people with a concrete sense of German identity (besides the Pennsylvania Dutch), they all speak English so they might as well go with the Anglos so they don't have such a shit coastline.

Alaska-Yukon is so remote and sparse it might as well be part of the Anglo-German-American state as well, unless its basically just an injun reservation, which would be pointless and dumb (waste of natural resources).

"Lone Star State" - unless that's ceded to the spics there's no point in that being separate either.

Cascadia - literally what's the fucking point of this, ceding an entire seaboard of North America not to any ethnic group but to fucking communists? WHY?

Dixieland - If you're going to have a Neo-Confederate state, what's the point of giving the niggers half of the south instead of just letting Dixie reinstate Jim Crow or even slavery.

"Piccola Italia" - NJ is only like 18 per cent Italian. By the same logic we should get Boston at least.

Why do the French get Newfoundland back, there haven't been French people there for 200 years, they all left for Louisiana, that's where the Cajuns came from.

Hawaii - Same as Alaska, except you're practically handing China a base in the mid-Pacific

So yeah, this is dumb af

Real talk: not many of us do that. It’s the later waves. That’s why you rarely never hear of English-Americans.

No idea why would anyone want to join Haiti with anything.
>including lots of jews
Why not all? Also you can not blame all England for what their elist did, otherwise you would have to blame the US for serving Israeli interest for so long too.

The general idea of that map is correct, but whoever drew it is an idiot who doesn’t know the Midwest. Yankeedom’s boundaries are just stupid.

This map is better than the other.

>all those German states
Kek! If you are doing it on ethnicity shouldn't most the US join Mexico?

Attached: d88.png (499x280, 127K)

Your map is an embarrassment. If you're going to be making major plays like taking over Canada, you would do better to simply round up the southern blacks and send them to old Africa or kill them all instead of giving them states. Worst thread all week.

>so they don't have such a shit coastline.

The Mississippi functions as one

Based and redpilled.
Somebody tell Clooney to keep an eye out for my fucking sides.

If the end result is not having to share territory with niggers and commies, giving up some land would be worth it. Of corse in this century both are reciving way too much.

> Newfoundland as part of Nouvelle France

This map was obviously drawn by an American

Which they have to share with 3 other states, including the the blacks who hold access to the sea lmao

The funny part about these things is we already have exactly what these maps purport to fix. Well, "had" anyway.
A federation of States joined in a union, where joint operations were handled by a small federal government. It was so fucking perfect. Then libs and jews fucked it all up.

The problem with most of these new map ideas is if let California close their wallet to the rest of the USA, most of the lower pop stats are totally fucked. I don't really think people understand just how much GDP and wealth CA pumps into the USA econ.
Then you have issue of food production as now you would need to trade, maybe with out the open border issue between states as we have now. So higher costs to the people who can't stand on their own now.

Commies aren't some external problem you can just cordon off, they're an internal issue. Besides the ones who could be just deported to Israel, what's the logic behind ceding some of the most valuable parts of your country to your own people's political subversives? They'd just use it as a platform to spread their revolution.

This one is dividing according racial, political and religion.

Attached: AllNationsParty.png (500x325, 60K)

nigga did you just give Newfoundland to the fucking Quebecois? Are you trying to start and maple syrup and cod liver oil fueled land war in Labrador?

Attached: Terre-Neuve_caricature.jpg (800x696, 198K)

The logic is that you would isolate yourself for people advocating for open borders and redistribution of wealth. If you essentially put all white republicans in part of the territory you would get a population that is more willing to defend its borders and in favor of policies that result in a 1st world nation.

Attached: ANP.png (500x594, 31K)

you're talking about newfies, not nova scotians. over 95% of Newfoundlanders are descended from West Country England and or South East Ireland. this is known in Newfoundland. Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, and Dorset in England, and Wexford, Waterford, Kilkenny, and Cork in Ireland. everybody keeps calling us Scots. I like scots, and there certainly are some Scottish surnames in Newfoundland, but they are a minority. Leinster, Munster, Dumnonia and Wessex are the grandparents of Newfoundland. either way those 10 million frogs (there's actually only like 6 or 7 million Quebecois) can come and try and take it. won't be the first time Newfoundlanders have held out against much larger numbers of French Canadians.

Attached: 11-cultural-experiences-to-take-in-while-in-newfoundland-and-labrador-vikings-kids.jpg (1280x601, 76K)

>Deutsche Amerika doesn't have many Germans

I think the reason why I placed it where it is solely because of the density of the white population, and the quantity of German identifying people, furthermore the Canadian territories taken by the region are pretty much Lebensraum for the reasons of oil deposits and border gore.

>too many spics is Texas

While yes, there are many Hispanics in the region, I don't see any state willingly being annexed, and a "Southern Pact" being way more likely.

>Why give commies Cascadia

Pretty simple, the communists will be busy ruining what their given, so that the establishing of the other regions goes on without obstruction. Then when it inevitably collapses, it can be annexed and divided accordingly.

>Dixieland needs nigs

The hope is that the African population realizes that they're unfit to control any state, collapse, then integrated into Dixie.

>Small Italy not full of Italians
>we
Guido meme, carrying on

>France gets NW

Combination of Border-gore and Canadian Butthurt

>Independent Hawaii

Couldn't think of a reason why any nation would have a state that's only selling point is it's beauty, so I used Independence as a 'Get out of Jail free card'

>Alaska-Yukon

Primarily Oil reserves and a Invasion would be a logistical nightmare, you realize this state is literally a handful of Highways with nothing for hours. Someone could set off a bomb and destroy a highway and nobody would hear it, let alone notice until it became a issue. also Border-Gore

The way i see it There should be 4 panhandles that go in a straight line North East South and west until each one reaches the ocean

>Why do the French get Newfoundland back, there haven't been French people there for 200 years, they all left for Louisiana, that's where the Cajuns came from.
again, there seems to be a lot of confusion on this thread between Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. the historical incident you're talking about happened in modern name Nova Scotia, which at the time was part of the French colony of Acadia. Acadia included what is now New Brunswick, Prince Edward's Island and parts of Maine. The French did have a small fledgling colony in Newfoundland Plaisance, where modern day Placentia is, but they never held the island as a whole, and there presence was never as great the English (and long with them the Irish) presence.

fuck off, russian intel officer.

Ok, I always thought the colony of Acadia was on Newfoundland for some reason. Anyway, Newfoundland still isn't part of French Canada.