Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Attached: 5A50FA8E-6DA3-4BC9-9BFC-D42E852BFC8C.jpg (750x906, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/P6zPUiu.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel
youtube.com/watch?v=wEyKp8YfzaU
youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM
youtube.com/watch?v=ABQ8M35oJpU
youtu.be/bh66pGIhysQ
youtu.be/hv_zJrO_ptk
twitter.com/a_hekla/status/1057626693874130944
youtu.be/euEOgtwsyR4
youtu.be/VEzri613hxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait to see tomorrow's meltdown

Get in here, faggots

Attached: 356457687980.jpg (367x425, 52K)

Bump

>750x906
Another idiot makes the thread with ABSOLUTELY SHIT RESOLUTION... how can it be soooo difficult to make a proper IOTBW thread?

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION.png (3508x4962, 162K)

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION DOUBLE.png (7016x4960, 229K)

Same here. It's going to be comfy as fuck. I've been looking forward to it for months

It's okay to have aids

BUMP

and print 9 at one time with this:
i.imgur.com/P6zPUiu.png

Attached: IOTBW SUPER ULTRA VERSION QUAD.png (7016x9924, 458K)

I saged all my posts by the way, just to spite OP.

Bump

bump

Bump

Attached: SKELow.gif (600x700, 1.29M)

An aussie cunts out here on Halloween tonight?

ah I see you are a man of nazism aswell

'OK to Be White' Signs Appear at 2 Colleges

By
Scott Jaschik
October 30, 2018
24 Comments

Signs saying "It's OK to be white" appeared at the University of Vermont and Champlain College this weekend, the Associated Press reported. Similar signs have appeared at other campuses, linked to white nationalist groups that seek to inflame racial tensions on campus. Authorities said they do not believe any students at the two colleges were involved in putting up the signs.

Attached: 1528665981099.gif (360x240, 1.71M)

bump

This phrase is no different from "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

Canberra greens done, other aussies need to step up

Attached: D82D26F3-198C-41BE-A3A0-A1AF1381A463.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Aussies need to be out in force. Show our weak government its ok to be white.

Bump

heil

pic related

Attached: 1517420615759.gif (680x849, 1.14M)

OP, what is the point of this?

It sounds like it is boring to be white

Furthermore, white -> folklore American and white -> colonist

> It's okay to be a colonist

not you idiot

it is colonists vs. natives

we do not tell the natives

> It's okay for us to kill you

we just kill them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

hey at least yours is original; maybe it will make it into the compilation.

Attached: iotbw counter shilling.png (4089x2868, 1.77M)

>not printing 20 at a time

Attached: 1540317096391.png (612x792, 74K)

OP, this message is confusing and bizarre.

It seems that you want American colonists to identify as "white".

What is "white"? It seems like that word comes out of the mouth of disgusting sub-humans that act violent and arrogant. These jerks use the word like this: whitey.

The word "white" has been used by subhuman idiots for so long that it has become meaningless. I'm not "white", I'm an American. I'm a colonist. I may not be an original colonist but I work with colonists and support the colony.

>being obtuse even though you know the answer

Attached: 1540758626865.png (1667x1077, 670K)

bamp

Attached: 1511110233335.jpg (822x1024, 240K)

THESE DEMORALIZATION AND DESTABILIZATION 'ACTIVE MEASURES' CAMPAIGNS MUST FOLLOW KREMLIN PROPAGANDA STANDARDS EXACTLY!!

>t. retard

Attached: 1539961131276.jpg (682x375, 43K)

I see the (((business))) is still profitable

Attached: Funny google image LOLXD.jpg (480x480, 105K)

Attached: 1540769001617.jpg (659x800, 57K)

oh i like that

Attached: 1540783988288.jpg (408x484, 29K)

Attached: 1540775143972.png (765x747, 638K)

It´s ok to be white. What you have today is taken for granted.
There has never been in human history a group of people that are so objectively superior in everything they do. And at the same time so humble that they grovel in the dust to people who could not get their shit together, in an effort to accomodate them, to seeing themselves as equal in the sense that it inspires them to do also great things in the future, because they feel sorry for them and want them to improve and be great aswell. Than europeans. It´s almost fucking ridiculous. And that it is then taken to the extent that this outreach is not even appreciated. But others go the other way and hate them for it. Is just. Blows my fucking mind. What do you fucking want. Because it´s not really us that are the problem here! WHAT MORE CAN WE DO? Get a fucking realization of what is going on here.

Attached: 1536523724871.jpg (1200x1600, 734K)

fuckin bump

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

TONIGHT WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO CHANGE THE COURSE OF HISTORY

EVERY
user
MUST
PARTICIPATE

JUST IN TIME FOR THE MIDTERMS, LETS DO THIS SHIT

You realize how we openly declare oursevelves as humanitarians. Value all aspects of life. It´s all true.. Altruism. The desire to be nice to you eventhough you probably don´t deserve it, do you asshole.NOW what is important is you decide. what part of the fence you are dwelling on. And stop pretending that all is just an arbitrary thing.

Attached: 1536522545558.jpg (1972x1262, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wEyKp8YfzaU

I have over 250 stickers.
My goal is to get at least 100 up.
Anything extra will be bonus.
Left overs will be planted for weeks.
youtu.be/HgzGwKwLmgM

Attached: IOTBW_LOL.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

hell yes user

News outlets in Iceland are reporting this as some kind of neo nazi propaganda.
Picture from one of the news sites.

Attached: Rasisti_vesturbæ.jpg (850x500, 56K)

doing it so right

Bump

wish i didnt work tonight. godspeed you absolute madmen. Your ancestors smile down upon you.

ok lauren

link?

put up or shut up wally faggot

wew lad

Attached: 1485394634864.jpg (547x471, 33K)

Keep me posted BUMP

The salt mines open tomorrow boyos

Attached: 1540930138258m.jpg (1024x625, 94K)

(OP)#
Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ABQ8M35oJpU

Meh.
Mid-quality bait.
Bumping anyway.

Attached: IOTBW_punkin.jpg (250x143, 5K)

>reddit spacing
>retarded opinion
>shill faggot
yikes

Link article or news story user, i need to add it to the spreadsheet

how is this working? it's fucking stupid even though true, just look like a dumbass

Under cover of night, I stalk through the streets.
I find a spot
Clever and silly.
The sticker goes up.
And I vanish.
Never to see the triggering it will initiate.
How many more?
Dozens.
Let us now be serious in our endeavor.
youtu.be/bh66pGIhysQ

Attached: fuckingNINJA.jpg (800x800, 85K)

They’re up. Lets see the shit storm tomorrow. Happy posting my americunt mate.

give me suggestions as to where to go; around 40-60 minutes from any near by college/hyper liberal area. lots of areas with browns though. >160 small iotbw

dv is/frettir/2018/10/31/rasiskur-veggspjaldavargur-vesturbaenum-getur-einhver-utskyrt-thennan-gjorning-fyrir-mer/

t. dfw area fuck narrowing it down more than that

>hasn't seen the list of media reactions from last year
It's working amazingly well. We get the expected negative reaction from the media and a positive reaction from normies who are confused af that kikes and sjws are getting offended over a harmless phrase.

public buildings like courthouse/library, telephone poles on busy intersections, parks, bike and pedestrian paths, near elementary and high schools

This shit is so cringe. I hope you fags get arrested.

Attached: Donut.jpg (500x377, 53K)

Fuck the greens. Got plenty more around their building as well. Party ran by sjws and npcs

Attached: 51AE0EAF-04C4-46E6-AC7D-6AEA4265A9D6.jpg (2656x2889, 1.64M)

I salute you, you dingo-fucking jackass.
youtu.be/hv_zJrO_ptk

Attached: 1522976617960.jpg (2152x2741, 1.03M)

>nothing illegal
gl with that m8

Good lad

>hatespeech isn't illegal

Attached: ok-kid.jpg (257x257, 15K)

>it´s ok to be a player in human civilization.
>this feels wrong to me yet all that i do in the world is thanks to that.
>they make a small positive affirmation towards themselves. should be kill.
Hmm... HMMMM. HMMM...ISN`T THAT INTERESTING

I'm starting to believe the theory that whites were created as a slave race to serve a species far higher than themselves. Think about their characteristics:
Blindly Trusting in authority figures. Whites will do anything you raise them from birth to do. It doesn't matter how good or evil the idea is, if the authority figure says it, they do it.

Willing to ruin themselves just to appear to be one of the herd. Social approval is their primary goal.

Works hard and cooperates will with others. Creative even without special privileges. This is important for getting your slaves to do the work properly and for them to come up with things that please you.

They are like the Yacub Space Nigger theory, but instead of niggers building them, aliens of inhuman origin did.

That's some fine shit posting, soldier.

Attached: full_metal_OP.jpg (750x375, 54K)

cringe

Thanks mate. Better be seeing all 250 of those poster up by tomorrow hoo fukn roo

Since when is hate speech illegal in your country mutt? Also good luck to any prosecutor that wants to argue that "it's okay to be white" is hate speech.

And holy fuck if theres actually a country that makes it illegal to say IOTBW then the csmpaign will have massively proved its worth.

>I'm starting to believe the theory that whites were created as a slave race to serve a species far higher than themselves. Think about their characteristics:
Blindly Trusting in authority figures. Whites will do anything you raise them from birth to do. It doesn't matter how good or evil the idea is, if the authority figure says it, they do it.
I´m not inclined to disagree entirely. Stand out so much like a ¨'robot' in the sense. Don´t care what you subjectively want, Only what is truth objectively which is fact If they are totally removed which they have their own defense against that would be nightmare scary. But if it does occur. The shepherd identifies with the sheep.
our argument is always what is correct, we are machine like mind and logical mind. It´s true.. And it´s said fear not us but fear those who lord over us. From various doctrines it´s true. We want to make the best things.. Someone fuck with us. They are going to get the hammer.
Jews want to play that role, but there is nothing there for them. Because they lie. A liar that is a lie, cannot harvest the seed of truth that is what the fact is..

Well, look at this faggot.
Concern trolling like the useless eater zhe is.
I guess you can cry and wish everyone was as pathetic as you.

Attached: commie_eyes.jpg (687x845, 77K)

>its okay to be white is hate speech
ty for proving the point moron

Attached: 1540758413061.jpg (590x787, 81K)

It´s steward race but also slaverace to those who appointed them. Whilst we obsess about animal species and their biodiversity. Maybe you don´t realize that but almost nobody else cares.. It's animal it gets fucked? what´s the problem.. Biosphere integrity.

bamperino

Any anons in Europe up for this?

They say to you ah that little monkey.. He´s so cute.. That little monkey is is so good. They don´t care about the monkey.. They don´t love the monkey for what it is. What they love is for other human beings to give them social credits for PRETENDING to signify health values..
For me it´s i don´t particularly care about that monkey, i don´t make it my mission in life to care about that monkey. But if that monkey is endangered, then i make it my business..

HAHAHAHA fug this is better than i expected. First poster sighting in iceland and some fresh icelandic twitter salt.

twitter.com/a_hekla/status/1057626693874130944

Attached: Dq1x3PgWoAEjFn2.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

I have a couple buddies I'm going with.
We may be able to get well over 100 in multiple spots.
I'm going to be looking at spots and routes over the next couple hours.
I doubt we'll make any news.
But everyone that sees them will remember that we exist.
Other white people will see that they are not alone.
That is reward enough.
youtu.be/euEOgtwsyR4

Attached: dab_.jpg (322x283, 16K)

I wonder what would happen if I screencapped this thread and sent it to a few news outlets.

Attached: 1306740898009.png (451x352, 248K)

bamp

Niggers poaching these animals. You can´t say stop that nigger. You a racist. I AM PROUD TO BE RACIST: AND I WILL ALWAYS BE A RACIST. Unlike your fairweather friends. You may not like me, you may not think i am a nice guy. But i will always be frank with you. I won´t lie to you..

>implying that hasn't happened before
You wouldn't be the first shill

brapin for justice

Do it with or without support.
Everything counts in large amounts.
Just pitch in.
youtu.be/VEzri613hxo

Hope to see many Asian qts putting up posters

Attached: 1517991983576.jpg (900x600, 148K)

oh nooooo he's going to screenshot a public website and send it to the media so they can write an article about it just like we want them to.

You'll get more (you)s here than with them.
But, hey, if you want to be ignored by more people knock yourself out.

Attached: fag2.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

im a lil nervous guys

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

You would probably be surprised at how little-known Jow Forums is outside of this shithole.

Most sane people just dismiss you as low-functioning autistics; the kind that eat the sand in sandboxes. Clearly a mistake on their part.

I understand how dangerous termites can be in large numbers.

TONIGHT!

Show those kikes!