Are protestants subhumans?

Are protestants subhumans?

Niggers and degenerate whores have only so much power in protestant countries. Sweden, America, Germany, Britain, all these countries are filled with subhumans.

There's a reason why Greece is the richest and whitest Christian country. We must focus on taking over your economy while your population gets dumber and more brown.

Attached: subhumans.png (1200x801, 1.12M)

>Are Protestants subhumans?

Yes

Attached: 1539606588141.jpg (960x720, 72K)

>There's a reason why Greece is the richest and whitest Christian country.

Wait what?

all calvinists are worthless, subhuman gentile slaves. That they're all followers of a sandnigger religion is just excessive putridity on top of it

Name a Christian country that is more white and rich than Greece.

Jesus Christ was white and Christianity is a Greek influenced religion.

Uhh Russia & Poland?

I don't know about the Orthodoxy but I find it hard to understand why someone would remain Catholic nowadays.

Attached: GDP per capita.png (751x446, 33K)

>Mongol rape babies
>white

Haiti

Yes, Luther just couldn’t help himself from indulging in his carnal lusts, so basically he found a way to justify these things by an attempt at reforming the church essentially so he can marry and therefore bang that nun he had a funny nickname for. England Copy+Pasted the format but there was way more looting and was just awful... again, totally unjustified but beyond the point.
Modern prots are responsible for some of the problems we have today in America like Planned Parenthood. This totally backfired because Protestants were a big chunk of the ones using contraceptives, so bravo...

At least we dont rape our children.

>There's a reason why Greece is the richest and whitest Christian country.
HAHAHAH
>Greece is white
>Greece is rich
Keep dreaming beard priest

You import shitskins to do that.
Britain is 2nd after Sweden if someone cares.

Attached: RAPE.jpg (1052x744, 148K)

be poor somewhere else

Attached: MEDIAN WEALTH.jpg (4592x3196, 1.2M)

What place of birth do the richest people in Greece have?
Who actually makes more per year per capita?
What country has the bigger economy?
What country has the better buying power per capita?
What can you actually buy with your (((wealth)))?

Or in long form:
Every autumn, Credit Suisse S.A. publishes its Global Wealth Report Databook. It reports various statistics relevant for calculating net wealth. These figures are influenced by real estate prices, equity market prices, exchange rates, liabilities, debts, adult percentage of the population, human resources, natural resources and capital and technological advancements, which may create new assets or render others worthless in the future. During periods of equity market growth, the relative national and per capita wealth of countries where people are more exposed to those markets, such as the United States and the United Kingdom, tends to rise. But when equity markets are depressed, the relative wealth of countries where people invest more in real estate or bonds, such as France and Italy, tends to rise instead. Countries with older populations, like Germany and Italy, would have higher relative wealth, if calculated per capita and not per adult.

>Greece

>rich

Lmao

>What place of birth do the richest people in Greece have?
Greece
>Who actually makes more per year per capita?
Germany, but the economy of the country is based on shitskin workers and producing machines so shitskins can improve their countries.
>What country has the bigger economy?
The country with more people.
>What country has the better buying power per capita?
Germany because Germans waste money on useless things.
>What can you actually buy with your (((wealth)))?
Food, so our beautiful women can cook delicious Greek dishes.

What do you want to tell me with that?

But Greeks are richer than Americans, so are Greek Americans compared to white Americans.

Read the text retard.
It's from the swiss credit bank.
The source of your map.
I guess economics is not your strong side, greeko.
Just shut up and bring me my Gyros

Don't insult me you German subhuman.
What's with the text?

Nigerian behind this post is more of a robot than Timmy get this Jew his tendies

P*pists aren't real citizens of the countries in which they reside, especially america as the catholic church has declared that americanism is heresy. They are loyal to a foreigner (A king no less) first and foremost, and so are foreigners living in the country in which they reside.