Made a facebook account to banter with normies and drop some redpills. Within 10 mins of me opening the account...

Made a facebook account to banter with normies and drop some redpills. Within 10 mins of me opening the account, setting a profile pic, nudging privacy settings, this is what I get shown.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Btw, I made 0 posts, 0 comments, liked 0 pages etc. within these 10 mins. Account was locked for absolutely no reason.

When will facebook finally die, bros?

Attached: Capture.png (560x368, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM
neonrevolt.com/2018/04/20/get-ready-for-some-redpilled-investing-how-to-profit-from-the-coming-tech-collapse-fang-qanon-greatawakening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Used a fake name and a fake outlook email too, so I can just abandon the account, and I don't have any social media accounts linked to my name/email. Do regular social media users get forced into uploading real photos of themselves too?

there's no money in collecting data on fake people user.

This

That's creepy as shit dude

Sounds to me like THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Also
They already know your phone and home computer so just using these, the know you.

used a terry photo last week to tease some of those fags veritas got, had no issues. maybe i ruined it for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ca-C3voZwpM

terry photo?

They correlate devices with accounts so if you’re making new accounts from a previously used device it automatically flags you.
No face picture also flags you as does sending a bunch of friend requests right away.

Same thing happens to me
But I'm also permanently banned so cannot make an account even if I send in photo ID and such
Guess they didn't like holohoax infographics and crime statistics

Just do what I do and post a semi edited picture of G. Hanellius. If you see an article saying “Ex Dog With A Blog star turns racist anti Semite thanks to Alt Right” that’s me.

Yeah and that goes for ppl like me too who never even had a fucking facebook. Aapparently anyone who has been sent a facebook link is on their radar. I'm guessing when you choose "Remove Facebook App" on a device it doesn't really remove their data collection part.

Attached: 1516209609099.png (600x337, 124K)

Also this is an article about making a little money on Facebook & others downfall. I love the idea, I'm just not savy on these things. Might be more suitable for /biz. neonrevolt.com/2018/04/20/get-ready-for-some-redpilled-investing-how-to-profit-from-the-coming-tech-collapse-fang-qanon-greatawakening/

>Q

terry, our terry. here try one of these.

Attached: punishedwachowskis.jpg (684x534, 68K)

Facial recognition software. Ain’t it obvious?

FB is like AIDS. Once you got it you got it forever.

I deleted FB initially before Windows 10 was forced. Knowing it was all connected and spyware I just deleted it. The only fb account I have now is in name only with no face present and my hobbies are the Mormon church

I set up a fake account years ago to be able to see certain businesses' pages (those too cheap and/or stupid to have their own website). I did not need to upload a photo

When you stop using it, boomerfag

Attached: 1540482100735.jpg (960x960, 68K)

True.