ATTENTION FAGGOTS

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JEWS

The USA is entering a new era of Identity Politics. What has changed since the Federal Reserve was established in 1913 is racial demographics. To put it simply, whites are losing their feelings of invulnerability around non whites. As whites get older and have fewer children, they are witnessing a growing and younger non white population all around them. Unlike the White Self Hater Utopia, whites get more dangerous when they feel vulnerable, not less dangerous. Watching the Jew Media react to Bowers the last several days has been like watching a retard try to connect a female socket to a wall socket and when it doesn't fit, he keeps banging it against the wall socket in a quaking fit of anger. It ends with him sobbing, exhausted and curled up in a ball in front of the wall socket screaming "It doesn't make any sense!"

It makes a lot of sense once you realize that whites are perceiving a need to defend themselves from non white displacement. But the Jews can't bare to admit that.

Attached: ATTENTION FAGGOTS.png (1000x1000, 216K)

K... keep me posted

I agree with your post but I still think donnie darko is our guy

we won't get a better shot

Ok, this is epyc.

POO IN LOO PAJEET

You'll die out with anything that manages to get through your jewified system bucko.

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>islamic "faith"
>muslim "people"

Attached: snap6540.jpg (400x527, 50K)

POO

What are you on about?

Attached: 400.jpg (576x400, 186K)

Jews are not responsible for the browning of western countries , they brought it upon themselves by bringing cheap labour and also being soft leftist governments

what time line are you from, the lion and the lamb or the wolf and the lamb?

He is playing media games this week but there are still plenty of indictements and the caravan to show strength

We got 6 more years of this. Until/Unless they JFK him.

We will never get another chance like this.

He conquered the jews of new york, why not the whole world?

The memes tell me to remain a faithful patriot, and that is what I will do.

Good luck with your King in England. I hope he becomes an icon to the people of light as well.

The leaders of this age will be made saints, should they follow their Christly task.

Attached: 1540805290421.png (743x800, 1.3M)

I DISAVOW ANYONE IN THE BED WITH SERPENT JEWS.

YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED ON A WORLD STAGE. PLEASE, user. START THINKING.

Attached: xDDDDDD.jpg (506x409, 34K)

You aren't from my country why should I give a fuck about your opinion? Go kill a mudskin and heal a junkie, then you deserve to talk to me.

Attached: snekbindi.jpg (600x1004, 107K)

Does anyone have the u.s. demographic gif.

Let me whisper you something:

>Trump is a jewish plant made to neutralize already radicalized white population, whilst he makes futile attempts to save your nation you delve deeper into demographic crisis.

So basically, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK JEWS.

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I agree with you if he doesn't get more radical in his second term like most US presidents do. Just look at all the leftist hell Obama raised in his second term, or the unpopular military policies Bush approved in his second. I still think that the very best is yet to come. Also worry about your country, you're even more fucked than us. You went from a world spanning empire that was admired and respects to a little Island that gets told what to do by a German woman that can't even keep Ireland and Scotland in check. I don't know why Western foreigners always butt into American affairs like your shit isn't somehow as fucked or more fucked than ours.

I am interested in your affairs more because if shit was ever to hit the fan there I'd be the first one to migrate out of this hell-hole.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1200, 1.47M)

>your country

Show flag and then kys

Britbong still butthurt about The Revolution, takes it out on Trump and Jews.
TOO SOON???

just in case OP you are the next one

do it properly.

Nothing will change in this island even if 10 people did it on the day. People here are too far gone, they would rather watch overpaid africans play footy whilst pakis continue to buy up houses and move in with their 10 people families.