Time to Melt the Resistance

Go to the store
Find this shit marxist product
Take out of the freezer like your buying it
Leave it strategically all over the store shelves
Spoil it & melt their shitlib resistance.

Attached: #OPmelt.jpg (651x500, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/systemic-racism-is-real

They should publish data about obesity among blacks and how much companies like Ben and Jerry's are responsible for that.

That'd be destruction of property, which is a crime.
And crime is for niggers.

~ It's fucking ice cream not someone's car

Attached: 1540737335739.png (894x473, 93K)

>protest marxists products
>by using marxist tactics
I thought Jow Forums was better than such blatant hypocrisy.

>#abolishice(cream)

kek that's a good idea, nice and simple. In!

im in peaceful protest yay!

Imagine being triggered by a cup of icecream

Attached: 422107a5.jpg (240x193, 6K)

I miss when hippie shit, Ben and Jerry's included, was anti-government or the establishment, not pro-democrat. What happened to "damn the man"? Not damn tbe man in favor of this other man. I'm disappointed in you, Ben and Jerry's.

1) not your personal army
2) Ben & Jerry's would still get paid for it as if it's being purchased, you're just hurting the grocery store
3) the bean-counters who plan the buying probably wouldn't even notice that it's being spoiled, not sold
4) petty acts of vandalism only serve to make yourself ridiculous and embarass your side

When your enemy is embarassing himself, just laugh and move on. This is like the sheetcaking meme, the Left promoting the stereotype that the only people who take "the resistance" seriously are gluttonous failures of women. Look at that repulsive art of defective brown people, on an ice cream tub too small to dish out separately and too big for a healthy single serving for people who aren't fat. They want that to symbolize their movement? Let them.

So, anyone else think these threads are a viral marketing spam campaign?

5) a low level employee would have to clean it up, no one with any power

Imagine plastering your political opinion all over your product, upsetting your customers

Nobody gave me a fucking cheque user

You will just hurt the stores and not Ben&Jerry you moron

This. As much as I despise their commie propaganda and boycott their ,for my taste, mediocre products, actions like that would backfire anyway because destruction of other's property are FAGTIFA-tactics.

Bump

>buying it
>giving money to kikes
Not your personal army.

It's sealed. They'd only need to File 9 it.

By it simply existing Ben and Jerry's have fucked themselves. Being stupid emotional niggers and making workers lives more difficult by messing with stock is retarded.

Imagine acting like a nigger because someone did something you don't like

Attached: 1540805893671.jpg (352x418, 23K)

no fucking point it will back fire i keked at the idea tho

Check out this obiedent bootlicker

Nobody said anything about buying it. Just leave it somewhere else in the store so it has to be binned.

>durrrr how do i read

All you can really do is not buy it.

I believe grocery stores get their products on consignment but I'm not sure.

Plus, something like this done enough would make stores consider not carrying it at all...maybe. Still probably a bad idea in the end

That'll show the stockboys in the stores for working in stores where management decides to carry it.

This is the best thing to do. Just boycott the stupid company and don't give them ammo. These fucks WANT the right to retaliate. Don't give them what they want. I bet OP is a regressive leftist trying to bait retards into doing retarded shit.

>upsetting your customers
Imagine eating frozen fat and sugar. Imagine being upset at it. Fucking boomers.

That operation of yours sound like left-wing bullshit, user. Are you sure you are a superior white man who believes in right-wing stuff?

CNN is already writing a hit piece on how right wing death squads are going round shops removing ice cream from freezers. Blames Trump and want him to denounce this or be impeached.

They are engaging in free speech. Don't suppress and vandalize ice cream shops, for fuck's sake.

Don't do this, because it won't "stick it to the libtards" or make Ben and Jerry's stop. All you're gonna do is force a bunch of minimum wage employees to clean up a fucking mess

T. Worked retail in the past

The goal here is to make carrying the product trouble for the shop owner. So before you do this, consider the net effect beyond the brand. --You might end up with some small time grocers having to eat a loss. Be aware of this-- The brand itself may suffer due to the nature of grocers and suppliers.
If you can morally accept the potential of collateral damage, in this case, it might be an effective attack. Be sure to tell them reddit/ebaumsworld/nazbol gang sent you. -- make it into a false flag if you can, something that will divide the responsible moral left from their fringier/cringier elements.

This is retarded and OP is a faggot and probably a kike.

Attached: PGfP9Kw.jpg (1440x1440, 67K)

Right Wing Health Squads

Can we bully/psyop /leftypol/ into doing this?
Ben and Jerry's is the ultimate kulak ice cream.

ben and jerrys is owned by unilever. unilever is owned by shareholders. shareholders only care about money so the conglomerate spreads to every niche. There was space in the market to sell ice cream to leftists so unilever filled it. They also have non political ice cream brands like hagen das breyers dove klondike good humor and if you buy that it is no different than purchasing ben and jerrys. if anything ben and jerrys is doing a good thing by selling extremely expensive not so good icecream to uninformed lefties

tl;dr ben and jerrys doesnt actually care about trump as they are anarchocapitalists

Ben (((Cohen))) and Jerry (((Greenfield))) have always been pulling shit like this. They supported the Black Panthers back in the 80's.

Attached: 1540989182884.jpg (1450x1296, 492K)

kek

There's not enough people who would participate in this for it to make any significant dent. But it would grant them the right to publish a news story about it, which will earn them an infinite amount of exposure and sympathy for the neo-leftists. They can have their ice cream and eat it too, so to speak.

Attached: IMG_20181024_083533.jpg (390x410, 36K)

Default 56% Response
>"Won't somebody please think of the stock boys"

THE FUCKING STATE OF THIS PLACE NOW.

Attached: 1531476634066.png (742x774, 552K)

Your corporate masters would be so proud

Imagine posting normie Instagram memes like your pic. Fucking die

Why would you do that the workers at the supermarket, also this just makes ben and Jerry's more money. They still get paid from the grocery store, you're doing nothing to hurt ben and Jerry's doing this

TWO SCOOPS !!!

Well the intention isn’g to make a mess, you don’t have to leave it upside down or anything liks some kinda asshole.

Memeball thread come in here faggots!

Retard, if stores are loosing money they’ll stop ordering the shit.
Do this to ALL BJ products.

ben and jerrys was purchased by unilever that is when ben and jerrys went from a company that actually had a political belief to a company that panders to a certain political group

If you actually want to hurt ben and Jerry's and have some lulz. Just go into your grocers freeze and write niggers on all the resist ice cream so it says resist niggers. This would be funnier

Attached: 1540509377832.gif (484x305, 1.12M)

>Can we bully/psyop /leftypol/ into doing this?
A better meme would be fake coupons or "this ice cream is free for brown people, just take it and walk out" or "free if you chant 'No Borders, No Wall, No USA at ALL!' loud and proud at the checkout". The Left is stupid and full of unpleasant people willing to seize on small excuses to do despicable things. Make them more visible before an election.

This.

You idiots haven't considered the optics. Its ice cream from a known lefty company. Who cares? Let their hysterical tantrum grow to untold heights. History will laugh at how ridiculous they were.

Did you take this idea from the 6 suggestions I greentext in last thread? Good on ya Britbro!

Not an argument

Attached: 5eb.jpg (480x600, 21K)

Write "Abolish Ice " on the B and J faggot ice cream !!

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

The people here complaining that this is an underhanded tactic are failing to see the publicity stunt element.
People aren't stupid. Enough of the public know by now that this sort of marketing shit is directly connected to the left wing PC snowflake brigade, and will get the joke.
You only have to leave one tub out to melt and post the results online for it to be effective.
Hiding their stock behind other ice creams might be a better plan though.
Just move the stock around so all the lardasses have to walk their fat off in order to get fatter.
>getting real hard to find that anti-racism bullshit ice cream
They might stop this shit if they don't sell any.
Also, a campaign to inform people that it's made by illegal, brown skinned wage slaves would go a long way.

BUMP

you are all faggots and getting played by the based anarcho capitalists at unilever. how many of you faggots eat hagen das breyers klondik bars dove bars popsicle brand popsicles. if you do then you are also supporting ben and jerrys

What would that accomplish? Don't give it attention, retard.

You and I and this whole boards knows all it will do is make ben and Jerry's in the public light and victims, they will sell more ice cream because of the free publicity you'll give them. Like I said above at least have some legit lulz and write niggers next to resist, that way it isnt just melty ice cream.

"Let's break the law and look retarded at the same time so that left wing groups can report on it and both mock and revile those who resist their bullshit."

Yeah it's a hard no from me dawg. Just make more memes making fun of the coca-cola owned diabetes inducing, overpriced former hippie now sellout Blow and Job ice cream company.

TWO SCOOPS OF RESISTANCE

Attached: 5b17a988-958c-4649-a89f-7be0c1ee5d92_1.be04e17979ec32da71db6d19b2716323.jpg (560x560, 72K)

>make yourself ridiculous and embarass your side
chris benoit yourself concern troll

I let 4 containers melt today at the store, do your part friendos!

Dude the parent company is a real POS and ben and jerry sold ages ago

Because Jimmy is ruining Jow Forums that is why.

This board is supposed to be for free speech but the fuckwits censor real thread while promoting moronic dick dribble.

Attached: Cool sip.png (1400x900, 48K)

>Heh, I sure showed those libtards who is right. Get dunked on Ben and Jerry! Enjoy your 5 cent loss of profit for every cup I melt.

Imagine being too much a stupid wagecuck to make ice cream.

>that ID
You could draw swastikas on the bottom with permanemt marker pen.
I'm guessing that would affect sales.
I don't care if this makes them look the victim. And you know what? Neither do Ben and Jerry's. They just care about how many units they shift.
Fuck their profit margin and they will stop with this shit.

they won, bro, they're the establishment now, and in the shade of their naivete the real bad actors thrived

Underrated post.

Nothing you said was an argument either shitdick

Its not even going to be available in stores you have to go to an actual ben and jerry
>Its not even going to be available in stores you have to go to an actual ben and jerry
Its not even going to be available in stores you have to go to an actual ben and jerry
>Its not even going to be available in stores you have to go to an actual ben and jerry

Attached: 1540924823127.jpg (250x228, 11K)

autistic yet genius

Whatever, do this with all BJ products

Tape a piece of paper with a low level redpill to it instead, much more effective and less niggerish

>I thought Jow Forums was

Attached: wrong.png (300x250, 22K)

Take it out for an hour to melt and put it back when you're done shopping. You dindu nuffin. You a good boy.

I don’t think you have to do that, this move to make foodstuffs political will turn a lot of consumers off to the whole brand. If you damage it the store might have to pay for it.

#AbolishICEcream

I advise anyone considering something heinous like poisoning this product in a few key areas (a handful from a single store would trigger a recall) to definitely NOT read the short story “Mister Squishy” by David Foster Wallace, ESPECIALLY not the extremely detailed instructions on creating a botulism inoculation. If you were to follow through on something like that (taking care to inject maybe a single ML of concentrated botulism through the seam on the side about half an inch down), why not only would it send several extreme liberals to the hospital, but it will definitely cause a total stop-work order from the FDA on all B&J production facilities, a recall of just this flavor, and also become national headline news.

The scary thing about this is that corporations do this to each other covertly on occasion as an extreme measure, like then Tyson chicken did it to Chipotle, or then McDonalds did it to Jack in the Box.

Rather put a sticker: It's ok to be Vanilla.

Or, you could get a couple bottles of round-up and stock them in the freezer next to BJ’s ice cream.

Attached: EB5F37C5-BFE2-454B-8FB3-ABC452F787EA.jpg (750x888, 630K)

this. we shouldn't sink to their level...
yet.

Attached: ATBaGDU.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

Ben & Jerry's gets their money when the product is delivered to the store, all you would be doing is hurting the grocer, who would probably check their security cams and ban you from shopping there if they determined it was you.

No one do what this guy suggested unless you want to go to jail.

Do you have any links to the food companies sabotaging each other?

Oh yeah and definitely DONT do it at a Whole Foods. And especially DONT put your original strain into a jar of heavy raw cream for a few days before injection to mask the original inoculations awful flavor (because it’ll be based off of raw meat and some other stuff)

Serious crime, dude.
Leaving Ice cream outside the chiller is just "damn, decided I didn't want it after all"
Big difference.
In UK, there are time limits stuff can be defrosted for before it's unsellable. If the staff don't know how long it's been outside the freezer, they pretty much have to bin it.

Best flavor.

Long term harm to B&J's. People will stop buying their overrated ice cream and the grocery shops will stop ordering it too.

Yeah I know it’s serious that’s why I’m advising people not do it you inbred toothless chip-butty-fueled Bongistani

Kek

I think it should be just a few containers left in a cart. Do this in different stores so no one notices. Profit margin suffers.

Ben and Jerry's favorite flavor

Attached: Man Ass.jpg (763x433, 91K)

I WORK AT SHAWS IN VT, TELL ME WHAT TO DO MAN!!!! I WORK AT A GROCERY STORE

>I’m advising people not do it
>wink wink...
sure you are. That's DEFINITELY how your post came across.
Retard.

Saul Alinskys rules for radicals

make the enemy live up to his own set of rules

Lolz Le epic swastika vandalism yasss queen

Attached: IMG_2008.jpg (425x425, 53K)

make the stores stop buying the ice cream