Are you ready Jow Forums ?

Are you ready Jow Forums ?

Attached: download (14).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Eewww, a nigger

Explain

What are you saying? LOTR reboot with niggers?

this is the last straw

Attached: 1536512778640.png (846x1018, 792K)

Amazon is making a lord of the rings series and rumours are saying that aragorn will be black probably not true they'll just pull put a ciri but i bet my ass legolas will be a black elf

Wut? You can't just show two pictures and expect us to know what you're blabbing about autist.

Are Sam and Frodo finally gonna fuck?

Ahaha ha, I waited this since first movie. Just imagine nigger hobbits, elves, dwarfs . Shitskin Gandalf LOL

LOTR Tv series in the works, rumours that Aragorn will be played by a (((diverse))) actor

Attached: lord of the rangs.jpg (968x1200, 334K)

Why is the left so obviously the ones that are obsessed with race & sex, but are still successfully able to paint the right as the racists and sexists???

Gimli said Tolkien is spinning in his grave because of this. Kek.

Attached: 4L_YG2GnyK4.jpg (289x175, 8K)

almost

Attached: 1499768101932.jpg (425x750, 112K)

lurk more newfag

Nah, it's never the main characters that get "diversified", it's always the supporting ones.
I'll bet my left nut that it'll be one of the following (in order of likelihood):
Sam
Boromir/Faramir/Denethor
Merry
Pippin

When do we hear about the main cast? If they diversify the cast for SJW points I can't see it ending well for them
Tolkien even had niggers (Easterlings), but the main cast was white

Attached: b.jpg (381x490, 26K)

Aragorn gets to become king though.

Like i'd watch an LOTR tv series...

Wow. I would love a LOTR book series but fuck if they diversify the cast I will be mad. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Aragorn will be black and gay - hence his solitary, closeted lifestyle in a homophobic medieval universe. Part of the story line will be about him reflecting on the injustices of it. In the end, he gets redeemed, of course, and society learns it's lessons about tolerance and diversity. This is not a rehash of the LOTR story line from the novels by Tolkien. It's like an expanded universe with new stories, or so it's been reported. Not sure if there any other gay characters in the series yet.

>Wut? You can't just show two pictures and expect us to know what you're blabbing about autist.
Your powers of inference disappoint me.

Attached: 1502249093316.jpg (267x302, 31K)

I mean probably sam and frodo have a strong friendship based on loyalty leftist cant conceive that such a bond could exist without some sort of faggority or double meaning, like sam wanted to lowkey fuck frodo and thats why he was helping him

>be anglo
>race has no culture to rival the norse eddas
>go to war
>create epic mythology so vast that it must be published in three separate volumes
>anglo pride
>gets appropriated by kangs
>tfw

Attached: toking.jpg (284x177, 6K)

inb4 orcs are just misunderstood tools of the melkor supremacist sauron

How long will the jew be allowed to get away with this?

Attached: 1502443348631.jpg (700x500, 42K)

Doing a LoTR adaptation now is completely tone deaf. People these days love "gritty" bitter nihilism like game of thrones. Specially the type that watch Netflix garbage.
They should make a Children of Húrin adaptation instead.
That will fit their network better.

Attached: 220px-The_Children_of_Hurin_cover.jpg (220x325, 20K)

Is that why they call friendship bromance? Because they can't fathom men being friends?

Not much longer at all, senpai.

Attached: WRmcBn3.jpg (1920x1200, 609K)

If the kikes got their filthy hands on Children of Hurin that would be the last straw. DESU though I don't think I would trust very many people to not fuck up an adaptation of CoH or Silmarillion.

Easterlings where Persians not niggers. They had cataphract and everything. Harad was arabs and they had nigger slaves the forced into the front of the lines as meat shields (the Gondorians believed they where troll-men). And of course the cast is White middle earth is suposed to represent Europe.

Attached: The last thing a dying hooker sees from the trunk of a limo.jpg (540x371, 55K)

They gonna turn Legolas into a tranny too or a FEMALE?

There's no "left". The people you call "leftists" are simply brainwashed meatbags, "NPC:s" if you will. They have decided to rid themselves of all humanity, simply becoming drones to their Jewish masters. Much like how the orcs are derived from degenerated and tortured elves, so are the so called "leftists" derived from tortured and degenerated human beings.

calm your tits. the last straw hasn't been laid yet, this is just a stunt. Let them keep piling it on for a bit. we need the normies to be the ones to crack first. once they do, then we strike.

patience, grasshopper.

Attached: 323683.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

>Tolkien even had niggers
orcs, uruk-hai, la goblinas

We Wuz Elves and wizards and sheeeit

I think this is the first time in my life I feel physically angry because of something I read only.

They better not fucking tarnish Tolkien lifework, a master piece that created fantasy as we know it, with their filthy degeneracy.

God I hate being Jewish.

Attached: 1540622612504.gif (387x301, 715K)

Just accept that you're descended from anti-civilisation scum and neither you nor your children will never create anything of beauty or meaning. Then you'll find it easier to deal with this.

t. goy

Ayo, balrag, hol up, you aint passing my nigga

Attached: TXODo.jpg (1024x768, 136K)