Jews are not the cause of immigration

There is no proof that Jews are behind the browning of western countries.

It was caused by white business owners wanting cheap labour as well as white leftists nigger lovers lobbying their fetish into politics. White people have gone too soft and wont fight to keep the country safe anymore. I shall remind you that the people who decide who enters the country and get citizenship and who doesn't is your government , not Israel. And the same applies to European countries too.

Blame it on white business owners , white leftists and blame it on your parents for letting it happen.

Attached: postcards.jpg (299x464, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/7rjz55/white_genocide_isnt_bullshit/
dailystormer.name/jews-refute-conspiracy-theory-by-admitting-it-is-true/
youtu.be/fA90CXAk1XU
theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/21/emmanuel-macron-unveils-plans-to-crack-down-on-immigration-france
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew

You hole up
So you be sayin it wuz day merchants?

Attached: macron-saint-martin-e1538457043303.jpg (921x824, 71K)

no matter how right you are, the neckbearded faggots wont listen.

(((white)))

Attached: Jewish-control-of-Slave-Trade.jpg (602x430, 81K)

Reminder that niggers are still niggers until they get out

> blame it on leftism

Who created leftism?

> blame it on the parents

Who brainwashed the parents?

> blame it on the business owners

Who do they work for?

>jews didn’t run the slave trade
>jews weren’t subverting the Federal government in the 1960s
Ok

Right.

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/7rjz55/white_genocide_isnt_bullshit/

Yeah , they did own the ships. But the cotton fields belonged to white people. And guess who freed slaves and didn't send them back to Africa ? White leftists

Leftism was created by leftist french freemasons and upper class bourgeois during the age of enlightenment because they wanted power and the nobility didn't let them.

Lies, damn the optics im going in.

White greed is to answer for Jewish manipulation, you're right. But read of the Kalergi plan and tell me why Jews are innocent again please.

(((They))) owned the slave ships and white business moguls wanted them to reach their shores.

Attached: 1540977052089.jpg (762x1024, 55K)

Why not blame self-hating white traitors? Why not blame people so weak that they can get brainwashed? Why not hate the greedy ones?

Oh yeah , random press articles are really nice proof. How about Barbara spectre now ?

Give proof

(((freemasons)))

Controlled from day 1 frog.

Attached: Judeo-Masonic.jpg (336x450, 163K)

Everyone is susceptible to "brainwashing". A mere flashing of trinkets makes any natives eyes sparkle.

Remaining educated and a step above them is what is important. If you can't do that too lash out until you are or attempt to beat them at their own game.

Attached: 1540803557821m.jpg (1024x875, 207K)

Lurk more, you fucking retard.

>white business owners
You mean Jews?

Tell that to the Jews OP.

dailystormer.name/jews-refute-conspiracy-theory-by-admitting-it-is-true/

>It was caused by white business owners wanting cheap labour

this

Whites and Jews need to set aside their differences and see the true problem - niggers. If the Sub-Sahara is not checked they will spill out and irradiate all civilization to the North, including Israel. (((They))) are incredibly short-sighted.

The western revolution was organized by white upper class bourgeois who wanted power over the old nobility. Freemasonry is merely a social network that they used to know and organise eachother.

That didn't answer my question

Pretty sure rich people in our country are mostly white yeah.

Biased site.

Macron talked about it recently on some African forum.

They're not wrong. You should lurk more. Your original point sounds more like a bad slide than anything else.

Attached: 1540027756492.png (470x470, 412K)

Attached: 1527622950949.jpg (1238x1462, 226K)

literally everything in this post is wrong

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x287, 1.21M)

What a fucking joke with your Twitter screencap. You know a lot of rabbis who owned cotton fields in the southern states ?

Still haven't proved me wrong. Tell me with proofs how Jews influenced immigration policies in 1950.

>Everyone is susceptible to "brainwashing"
Wrong, you must be greedy, self centered and without morals to get brainwashed by jews.

Macron loves niggers though does he not? What did he have to say?

the sources are right there at the bottom
nice double post newfag

Attached: peckjewishslaves-tsr1_.jpg (758x397, 236K)

(((They))) created the meme that shitskins have a right to immigrate everywhere except Israel.

youtu.be/fA90CXAk1XU

Israel has ton of Arab workers. It's also full of gays and people partying and doing drugs. Stop thinking it's some protected pure Jewish ethnostate.

Let me guess , you saved those pictures without even reading the sources ?

Do they have the right to acquire Israeli citizenship and or permanently live there the way braindead western politicians think Africans do just because they walk into Western Europe?

They have citizenship yes , but it's not the same because niggers themselves are moving to Europe because they've been told that there's more resources there. There's no established immigration routes to Israel.

discredit the image itself or stfu
because you cant

Attached: c3e499a6fb43d7816c0fcad8bc47d0d217888ada.jpg (296x235, 56K)

>Jews started the slave trade
White people did it reee!
Fuck off shill.

based neoliberal... never thought i would say those but yes it is imperative to stem population growth and stop letting Africans out of Africa lol.

How is Macron as a president?

STFU frog. there is ample evidence

Even if you believe 100% of Jews commited 100% to replacement migration. It's still the failure of the European elite to stop it, and the rest not to rebel.

It wasn't even just letists Enoch Powell was booted out of the Conservative party, when his stance on Immigration was supported by 80% of the population!!

>There is no proof that Jews are behind the browning of western countries.
Stopped reading right here.

Attached: sage2.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Yeah not Jews, It's the owners of mainstream media that's doing the immigration propaganda and bankers who want countries to take more debts for gibs.

They aren't stopping it because they want it to happen,

Who cares really ? White people still used it well.

Pretty redpilled but he can't really stop french demographics.

Give them.

Give proofs.

what is that? oregano?

dyor you lazy kike
if you want to come here and make claims then YOU better have evidence to back it up
not the other way around
sage this shit thread

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/21/emmanuel-macron-unveils-plans-to-crack-down-on-immigration-france

Seems reasonably based. Hopefully a more hardline leader will take over after him to expel the invaders. Hate being harassed by niggers whenever I come to visit Paris, it feels like Nigeria. (;_;)

Haha still can't prove it beside dailystormer links and saved biased pictures

I dunno , even if you stop immigration now then there will still be black and Muslim birth rate slowly browning the country.

>flag
The irony...

>It was caused by white business owners wanting cheap labour
jews arent white

>biased pictures
>with the sources
>right on the image
>biased facts
OY VEY
and what "proof" do you have to back up your claims?

Sorry but I don't believe that Jews owned the most slaves. Most slaves were used in plantations , and plantations belonged to white landlords. And even if they rulwld the slave trade , white people still used it well.

Most business owners in western countries are white.

So, what's wrong with making niggers do a full day's work?

Whatever, don't you have any protocols to write?

then put in the work to check the statistics yourself and come back when you have something substantial
fuck off with your worthless opinion

Attached: itty-bitty-baby-itty-bitty-boat-twinkie-house-i-dont-24064013.png (500x420, 130K)

That's why we deport them, but Macron does not seem willing. So we find another, but I'd say he is paving the way. Slow process, steady gains.

lol the comment section is gold

The french population is brainwashed through pop culture and won't agree to deport anybody.

Prove that Jews are behind immigration instead of trying to apply debating rules and other shit

if jews learned anything it's that putting a society at brink while loading it up with arabic refugees isn't contributing anything valuable to their own situation. this meme is literally retarded

no
you are op
you are making a claim
provide evidence to back up your claim or your thread is shit and deserves to be saged

refute or stfu mutt mongrel

that's not how it works user. It's on you to prove it and sincerely if you ever managed to do so you may actually be able to shake societies to the bone. Ask why you can't.

I don't give a single shit about debating or argument rules , fuck your rules , prove that Jews are behind immigration like some people on this board claim or get the fuck out my thread , faggots

Soooooo you're saying it was the jews .

only kikes post shit like this
no op is just effort trolling
i didnt make a thread i am here to shitpost
faggot op made this thread
its on him to put in the faggot effort to back up his claims or fuck off amd stop creating shitty slide threads with zero substance
im not your goy research slave, do the work to back up your original claims or fuck off

do the work to back up your original argument or stop creating slide threads kike faggot

>white people used it as well
>So what if one guy did 80% of all poisonings last year! There was also that one guy who did a few so we should focus on him, not that other guy who happens to be my (((uncle)))!
lol this is why you're always kicked out of anywhere you infest

>white business owners
Jews
>white leftists nigger lovers
Jews
>your government
Jews
>White people have gone too soft
You're right about that one though.

Only the vast majority of those "white" business owners are Jews that demand they be referred to as "white" in that context.

A lot of people on this board claim that Jews are behind immigration , I'm the one who's asking where are their proofs

Go and read Culture of Critique, and don't post again until you have.

100% this, but Nazi larpers will continue to blame le ebil joos while sucking corporate cock

You clearly don't know anything about society and are probably neets because wealthy people in western countries are like 90%white , dumbasses

>Jews are not the cause of immigration Anonymous (ID: QsTs9Khy)
I agree fuck this stupid antisemitism its fucking sentimental bullshit that keeps the immigration flowing

then go to a thread where they assert that claim and ask them
do not create a thread then provide no content
that is called a slide thread, this is a slide thread and legitimately deserves to be reported for extremely low quality
i at least posted infographics, i have provided more content than you the OP has
do not create shitty threads just because you want to ask stupid questions

What a fucking Jew
Youve been told the answer a hundred times, refuse to refute any of it and shift the narrative every time.

What do you even hope to fucking accomplish in this thread? Go back to your dumb desert.

Sure sure. Try harder Shareblue schlomo

Attached: 1525303171398.jpg (723x745, 573K)

Attached: 1518432896498m.jpg (1024x800, 141K)

Attached: 6740A0E9-6496-4730-B1A4-BB6354755AA0.jpg (1191x694, 107K)

read a book called The Myth of German Villainy

Biased dumb pic again , nice.

I've been told what ? All I see here are biased nazi pics and a dailystormer link ?

Your infographics are right wing propaganda. Use your brain and give me actual proofs

kike detected

Attached: SAGE.png (1156x2031, 290K)

You're not just a Jew. A Jew knows when he's defeated.

You're a woman
You're waiting for some dumb fuck to stick up for you because you're a woman and you have an insane fucking level of hubris. That's it. That's the only reason you're in this thread.

Get the fuck out roastie.

lol no you're not, you're shouting "proof proof?!?!?!", then when someone gives it to you, you say "I don't BELIEVE" this or that.
Again this is why the world hates you so much.
More and more, in dealing with kikes, I'm convinced that the myth that vampires being unable to see their reflection is a metaphor for kikes being unable to see their evil; to self-reflect.

Who voted the immigration act ? The Congress or Israel ?

Confirming you're a neet , nice

Your wrong.

I mean your correct but your also wrong.

>muh propaganda
there are motherfucking sources right on the motherfucking image
the political stance of the creator of the image does not change the credibility of the actual facts which you are free to disprove or refute at any time
you foaming at the mouth braindead retard holy shit

Those are not proofs , they're propaganda pictures... You have 20iq.

Explain

That can be changed, given enough time. I believe there is hope for Western Europe, we just have to play our cards right.

Alright Shlomo, you've convinced me!

Please link them. All the pics I see proved nothing in the contribution of Jews in immigration.

I see you aren't denying my claims. Of course I could spot your treacherous markings in every sentence you write. You write in such an irritating and antithetical to any sort of logical way I can't help but call you out. Also, stop shifting the argument. It's very apparent.

The country itself is fine , were rich beside the economic crisis , but the population will slowly brown it up. All the politicians do is talk and none of them will do anything concrete. And those who want to do that are the front national , but brainwashed french population won't elect them

>Who voted the immigration act ? The Congress or Israel
Implying they aren't the same thing

Anyone have the meme of congressmen who are Israeli citizens?

Who voted the immigrations acts ? Old elected white people at the Congress or Jews ? Neet boy won't answer huh