Why Irish are such a Cucks ?

first it was English, later it was Americans and now Its Muslim Avar Turks from Russia.

why Irish Cucks always talk shit but get Fucked in all holes after they enter into fight ?

Attached: khabib-759.jpg (759x422, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the eternal Irish. They can't even grow potatoes but apparently they're supposed to have built America and all this stupid shit, when in reality it was the fucking English, Scots, and Welsh who did everything but of course potatoes are eternally butthurt

It's a sports competition between two athletes buddy, not a war.

Irish don't claim to be the sole builders of America, you fucking burger munching shit stain. They acknowledge very clearly that they were refugees from a genocidal British empire that kicked them off their land and made them into serfs and forced them into a diet of American imported potatoes when the land all around them, inhabited by this time by British planters was some of the most fertile in Europe. The Irish didn't eat potatoes because they were stupid, read a fucking book about the issue and suck a bag of BBCs you fucking mutt.
Also OP - McGregor lost that fight, he was annihilated in fact by a better fighter, but that doesn't mean the cunt can't fight. I bet I'd knock your absolute cunt in, ya wee wank.

lol fuck off Potato, no one cares about your shit island

Based and dare I say, redpilled as well

Why doesn't the Muslim Avar Turk have his own nation instead of being a part of Russia, isn't that cucked?

In regards to the English it literally took them 500 years to conquer the whole of this small island and the people never gave up and launched rebellions every generation.

Fuck off with your meme flag too Shlomo
Why these stupid daily threads then ?
No point trying to tell that to these dumb fucks.

to cucks jerking off each other.

comparing island of over 6 million people with tiny tribe of few hundred thousands is all you can do ?

event hey made Soviet and Russian Putin compromise, world 2nd most powerful nation.

while some backward tiny kingdom of England wooped Ireland despite bing nearly of similar size.

You potatoes don't even control the entirety of your own fucking island, so you're one to talk

yeah !

comparing #1 country like America to Ireland is like comparing Nordics with Onges.

I'm Irish and I guarantee my drunk ass would fuck you up. Conor is a washed up manlet anyway. At least he's trying to get glory for the white man, what are you doing? You probably can't even throw a proper spiral ya faggot.

lol another Irish Faggot is being loud mouth, you will get your entire family get fucked by me.

at least i have my own name own, while you typical Irish cuck have to hide behind user tag because you are a Pussy Bitch !

lol that Irish McChicken looks more English than an irish anyway, must be because their mothers got banged by English due in history lol.

Dude mcgregor was a double champion at one time, wtf are you talking about? Lol

Ignore the wasp LARPer, he's probably a mullatoe

Don't reply to the Jew with the meme flag.

At least the Irish can actually speak English

Tbh I dont know much about Avars or give two shits about them and I'm not gonna go insulting them just because a Kike has created a d&c thread.

Its just a d&c thread they don't even know what they're talking about.

Holy shit a rational Saudi. Are these the end times?

calm down Patrick

My last name is O'Connor faggot. What is your last name? I Bet you never worked a hard day in your life. I have knuckles stronger then your arm bones bitch. Celtic pride worldwide you nordcuck loser.

t. Celtic fan

Die you fenian cunt

>anglo nigger vs russian nigger
Great fight.

Memeflag slide thread sage

The Irish were a great asset in the royal navy when we started to become an Empire, without the educated Irish filling officer roles in the navy the empire would not be what it became!

Attached: UK whole again.png (358x599, 65K)

Potato niggers got KO'd all night long after that fight.

Attached: 1538909338531.webm (640x640, 2.98M)

We non-whites are so much stronger than pathetic wh*tes.

>yay not white.......

Attached: khabib-nurmagomedov-promo.jpg (1200x628, 72K)

We are cool and American people are homosexuality so no go die in yourself

The Irish did a lot for America. Arguably more than any other group. I’m not Irish in the slightest.

Read some of these whilst you eat your words.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish-American_Medal_of_Honor_recipients

Attached: BA9B75EE-26AB-4AC6-AED5-D0434EF2A5E1.jpg (1024x505, 133K)

McGregor is retarded.

Dagestani are withe too stupid nigger, show your real flag sub-human monkey

Attached: Absolutely.jpg (531x471, 124K)

You albinos don't have enough Middle Eastern genetics to be physically powerful.

Maybe you should let your daughters get knocked up by Caucasians so your race could be as strong as ours.

Attached: pca.png (1024x997, 595K)

Avars might be Muslim, but they are hardly Turks or Turkic

I fucking hate them, but truth to be told - they are indigenous Caucasians (as in from Caucasia)

No one hates the irish here, except maybe actual wasps, who don't post here. Like other user said, they are probably confused shitskins.
Also who watches mma? Low iq fags.

Only ugly weak albinos have these genetics. Thank god we were born handsome and strong Basal Eurasian-rich Middle Easterners.

Attached: European_hunter-gatherer_admixture.png (800x581, 61K)

You are totally nigger, show your real flag cursed ape

Attached: 1537053613429.jpg (453x604, 28K)

>you should let your daughters get knocked up by Caucasians so your race could be as strong as ours
you should be careful, because there are Christian Caucasians out there too and we ain't soft like our European co-religionists and one day, when your filthy, False Prophet following, moon-worshipping pagan religion will be in its death throes we will rape the shit out of your brown daughters and mothers, before discarding them forever

Christianity is another Middle Eastern thing. Conquered the shit out of weak Europeans.

Europeans are genetically and spiritually weak, sp it's no wonder that Conor lost this fight.

Watch out my Georgian friend, he mite jump to the moon & cut it in half... again! haha

Attached: get6.gif (334x276, 3.18M)

>strongest men in the world all white as snow
Progound argument Mohammed, I think you won this round.

Attached: AC60FD5A-ECA9-44C7-8B33-9C13A7457FBF.jpg (892x598, 338K)

Lose a chick to a paddy, eh? Pathetic memeflag. I can smell your pussy through the Internet

That's because nobody else bothers with those low paying competitions. We Muslims, blacks and Georgian Chiristians (another subsect of non-whites) would easily dominate you crackers if we so decided. Fortunately for you we are too busy dominating MMA, wrestling, boxing you name it to care.

Middle Eastern people are the ugliest and weakest people on Earth. It's for this reason that whites have been submitting and dominating you forever. You are our little whores. We whites we are the creation of God. You contrariwise you are a pure creation of the devil. You pray a false prophet satanic pedophile warlord. You will join him in hell for eternity. We bomb your country and we piss on the corpses of your dead children before they burn in hell.

>Christianity is another Middle Eastern thing. Conquered the shit out of weak Europeans

bullshit

Europeans actually adopted Christianity. Only a tiny minority of Europeans were forced to convert

While your immoral, fatalistic cult is based on fear and forced conversion. Middle Eastern people are the ones that are conquered by this Scientology-tier brainwash

>ugly weak albinos have these genetics
WHG argument is silly. WHG didn't form the basis of whiteness because they were not white. They might be the reason the Europeans cluster together genetically, but they are not the reason the euros have fair skin and hair

Fair skin (the main, but not the only ingredient of whiteness) developed among either neolithic farmers or ancestral north asians. it doesn't matter though, because all this happened before the dawn of civilization

>Why doesn't the Muslim Avar Turk have his own nation instead of being a part of Russia, isn't that cucked?

Ritorical question man

Shut up mahmud

Ben Askren is finally in the UFC and he is going to make Khabib look like he doesn't know what he's doing

Abraham (sand nigga bro), Jesus (sand nigga bro) all came from the Middle East, which the Bible talks about 24/7. Lmaoing at the idea of those backward cavemen from Europe actually having anything to do with the Bible stuff. They are spiritually subjugated people, my non-white friend. The sooner you realize this the better it is for our sake.

I'm glad to see that you are in Britain. Your strong non-white presence there signals them of the fact they've been demographically conqauered. We need more non-whites in Britain so that the entire country gets overtaken!
>WHG didn't form the basis of whiteness because they were not white.
Yeah, but today the highest concentration of it is in (((Northern Europe))), which is the most subhuman region in the world genetically speaking. I can't wait to fucking genocide of all of them off the face of the planet so that we can repopulate their lands with people like you and me, with superior wog genetics. Then humanity is better off.

Attached: 1516625075442.jpg (533x460, 64K)

At least they are willing to fight.

>Be Mick
>Be part of a worldwide British empire controlled by the most powerful military in the world
>Get mad they suppress ye olde mythology, don't support home rule, and prevent you from doing Mick things like drinking beer all day
>Bomb the shit out of British buildings and use varmint rifles to take pot shots at Anglos
>Be wiped out by Anglos within a week
>OhIDontThinkSo.webx
>Other drunk Micks who didn't give a shit heard that their drinking m9 got shot by the Brits
>They get drunker and kill a bunch of Anglos
>They get killed in return
>A bunch of other drunks micks get angry that some more of their drinking m9's got shot by the Brits
>They get drunk and shoot some more Anglos.
>Martial law declared. Micks keep getting drunk and shooting Anglos like a bunch of potato eating terminators too drunk to be bargained with or reasoned with
>Brits give up and the Irish are granted independence but are too drunk to notice

Give me another demographic that cannot be talked out of getting hammered and throwing off imperial rule with farm plinkers.

Tell your weak Muslim cockroach to kneel before the superior white god

Attached: MuslimKiller.jpg (936x585, 95K)

If 1798 was won, Ireland could've been something.

Worst Irish Timeline

Attached: 6874531_1502711422.jpg (250x308, 25K)

Taking out your rage about the fact that Belfast is rightfully part of the UK, potato boy?

Soon the final war will be non-muslims against muslims and we will exterminate your race of satanico-pedophile cockroaches from the face of the earth. You will join your creator satan in flames for eternity

Attached: BigShitForMohammedFag.jpg (404x600, 84K)

entry level stuff

whether you're actual muslim or a shill, neither I nor any of my compatriots would use 'we' or 'us' with your sort

and I banged several muslim women with no intent of every marrying them (god forbid!). so, no anglo women for me (I'm just not attracted). I like disenfranchising muslim women, who give up their virginity and later have a trouble finding a muslim husband because of that. it's a sort of 'love crusade' (as opposed to 'love jihad'), when we peacefully do our part in controlling muslim population growth

Irish are weak little faggot manlets, they couldn't fight the fly off a turd

Irish are only good at one thing, dying. It's basically what they do best, everything else has nothing to do with them

>Why these stupid daily threads then ?
JIDF fucks need to do something to get paid I guess.

The guy on your pic is a Georgian, a Caucasian, not a dirty sandnigger or poo like you

Attached: 1483404555537.jpg (1146x1384, 632K)

F

Irish are the Strongest race meme flag faggot. what ugly inbred whore shat you out?

And Kabob cuts weight from 200lbs, he's a coward that risks his health to fight smaller men.

Attached: Delivery.png (701x490, 710K)

>Walsh is a common Irish surname, meaning "Briton" or "foreigner", literally "Welshman", taken to Ireland by British (Welsh, Cornish and Cumbrian) soldiers during and after the Norman invasion of Ireland.
>The Griffin surname is derived from the Welsh personal names Griffin, Gruffin, or Griffith. These were pet-forms of the Middle Welsh name Gruffudd, which was borne by many Welsh princes. The name came to Ireland in the 12th century with the Anglo- Norman invasion of Strongbow.

>Be Native Briton
>Driven to the hills, cucked by Anglo G*rmans, pleb-tier race
>Anglos get dicked by the Normans
>Based Normans bring low IQ Briton sheep-lovers to Ireland
>The lowest race in Britain cucks the Irish nation so hard that a descendant surname makes up the 4th most numerous surname in the country to this day

Attached: 1466364259922s.jpg (109x125, 2K)

>hurr durr eat a bag of dicks

>hurr durr loudmouths

Pot? or Kettle? which is it?

>Doesnt know what fenian means.

Top kek user, that was funny as fuck, bravo.