+++SECOND GANGBANG RAPE WITHIN 2 WEEKS+++

GERMANY YES
two weeks after the rape of an 18 years old student in Freiburg commited by 8-15 syrian asylum seekers the second GANG RAPE happened
6 afghan refugees tortured and raped a 15 years old girl for various days in the centre of Munich
all of them are between 20 and 25 years old and accepted refugees

München gang rape:
bild.de/regional/muenchen/muenchen-aktuell/verdaechtige-in-u-haft-sechs-maenner-sollen-maedchen-15-vergewaltigt-haben-58139512.bild.html

br.de/nachrichten/bayern/muenchen-sechs-maenner-sollen-jugendliche-vergewaltigt-haben,R7ykH9Z

Freiburg gang rape:

rt.com/news/442421-germany-gang-rape-migrants/

breitbart.com/europe/2018/10/27/germany-seven-syrians-arrested-18-year-old-gang-raped/

compact-online.de/15-wohlstandsbegehrende-vergewaltigen-freiburger-maedel-bitte-nicht-verallgemeinern/

PLEASE NUKE US SOON

Attached: 552121245.jpg (800x421, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/112/afghansk-dreng-vil-frifindes-for-voldtaegt-af-14-aarig-satan-fristede-mig/7374771?fbclid=IwAR3MnEvycL8j4IAIMJz2z-qipuE5-SnkYJL40j5e2jYWaG7hAfmN1bDQvrY
youtube.com/watch?v=nF0jdWqH4Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she have multiple orgasms? Got to love that bbc. That white bitch loved it.

Snow flakes always orgasm when they get railed by uz

They were Afghans, not African. You're obsessed.

all german women deserve to be gang raped
getting hard just thinking about it desu

Every victim of a shitskin is another redpilled soldier for the coming war.

hot

she's dehonored and defiled I wouldnt ever touch her with a space suit

Well considering the fucking green party increases more than the anti-immigration party they seem to enjoy it.

HAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHA

And this ladies and gentlemen is how Germans and Swedes are born, Mashallah allah akbar!

Attached: Germany refugee army.jpg (800x420, 114K)

Then she should become a suicide bomber for the German resistance or something if she is of no more use for you

Attached: MuslimsInEurope.png (420x529, 116K)

Man that’s hot..

I bet she loved it, german women are freaks in bed. Imagine a bunch of muslims raping your pink, fertile pussy.. delicious

I know right sounds so hot.. bunch of men pressing her boobs

It’s not like any woman is going to touch anyway Hans, especially now that there are so many handsome manly refugees around in Germany

So many shitskin subhumans here today

(Hypocritical coming from a bong but...) if you krauts don't start lynching sandniggers today you're beyond redemption

That's just the price we are willing to pay for our glorious future in a progressive multicultural society.
#notallmuslims

Attached: 1531121728338.jpg (500x375, 146K)

>pakistani
>calling others shit skin

Hmmm

>Munich
Voted Green and got Green, I hope this happens a lot more

Based

>pakistani
>calling others shit skin

hmmmm

>giving a damn about white women
No wonder you are so cucked.

they got Greened lol

Attached: 746e9ef43b23d9658f80c3b8c24862fb.jpg (454x597, 42K)

Should be a few degrees also

That's your own fault. Do something about it or stop whining.

No, these brainwashed NPC's will only make excuses for the poor innocent misguided rapists.

Quit pretending this was some innocent, kawaii, pure, white, waifu.

She was some degenerate, who thought it'd be an easy score of good goy points to fuck a brown person or two, but when all their friends showed up, then it was a heinous rape.

==She deserved it==

>Voted Green and got Green
correct

Isn't it lucky in a way they always do it in gangs? It makes it easier to deport several of them at once.

Only one a week? Is the cold weather slowing them down?

except you don't you send them to sweeden

>your women are literal being raped by brown hordes
>lol why Are you mad?

leaflette detected

lmao I’m Mexican you paki

>he thinks anyone will be deported
HAHAHAHA

Boring day at school shitskins?

We're also fucked

First off they are not our women, they make it clear every time and second of all they want them and this situation.

might be the only race that can be saved.

Memeball thread come in here faggots!

Keep laughing, we'll see who laughs last.

Attached: 05B8AA84-F152-4B9E-A821-AEFB247827E8.jpg (480x690, 55K)

Given it's Germany - they're not going to prison for that shit lol

Schlomo proxy 101

You’re gonna run out of women then hans! The rapes will only increase, you cuckold fsggots wont do shit.

more or less 100% of them are degenerates anyways, thats true. nobody is crying for them.
but we have to use these incident for our political aims

>two weeks after the rape of an 18 years old student in Freiburg commited by 8-15 syrian asylum seekers the second GANG RAPE happened
>6 afghan refugees tortured and raped a 15 years old girl for various days in the centre of Munich
>all of them are between 20 and 25 years old and accepted refugees

Its what women want...

What part do you not understand?

women protested in the streets in their 10s of 1000's to let these people into their country...!

I feel so bad for you germanbro...

Attached: 1446213871876.jpg (1632x2112, 310K)

The funniest thing is German women still fuck and date these rapefugees meanwhile German men don’t do shit besides cry on Jow Forums about it

What do you mean save? Only white men can be saved and even then vast numbers of them will need to be sacrificed.

There is something fishy here. I hear very often about rape cases in Sweden or Germany but i only heard of one case in France. We have a lot of migrants, I'm pretty sure the gov silence the truth as they did for the New Year Eve mass rapes in Germany.

>6 afghan refugees tortured and raped a 15 years old girl for various days
fuck this is my ultimate sexual fantasy... that lucky bitch... am so jelly right now

17 yo Afghan boy was just deported for raping a 14 yo Danish girl in a shopping mall.

The idiot wants to walk free as he claims Satan made him do it.

ekstrabladet.dk/112/afghansk-dreng-vil-frifindes-for-voldtaegt-af-14-aarig-satan-fristede-mig/7374771?fbclid=IwAR3MnEvycL8j4IAIMJz2z-qipuE5-SnkYJL40j5e2jYWaG7hAfmN1bDQvrY

yeah, and they give them shitskins some roses and love cards and so on, while they call German men evil rascists regardless of what they have done

Attached: bcn2tpcqmoweijuiws0e.jpg (800x450, 31K)

I just read that the rape in munich already happened in the end of september, just two weeks before the bavarian election
the police kept it secret until now
makes you think

>ignoring Bulgaria with their double digits.

Will Romania step up & drive off the Muslim hordes again?

>Bei einem der Männer handelt es sich nach Informationen des BR-Polizeiexperten Oliver Bendixen um den Ex-Freund des Mädchens.

My german isn't that good, but it says one of them is her ex boyfriend, right?

Attached: coaltroll.png (640x466, 412K)

>I'm pretty sure the gov silence the truth

you think so!!!!!

Attached: Intredasting.jpg (549x563, 188K)

based

election meddling is a German tradition

Arabs must talk to each other about going to Germany to rape some babes like a bunch of civilized lads talk about going to Amsterdam to try legal weed.

>One of the suspects is the ex-boyfriend of the girl

Stories like these are absolutely tragic and every sandnigger deserves the rope.
However, let's not act like our women are not getting what they deserve.
It's sad that they don't have any sense of loyalty on an instinctual level and let themselves be l into these relationships.

The toll must be payed.

>Will Romania step up & drive off the Muslim hordes again?
Nope we on multiculti train now.

exactly, he invited her to his place together with his friends

> Ihr Ex-Freund soll ihr massiv verbal gedroht und sie dadurch zum Geschlechtsverkehr gezwungen haben.

She was raped by the ex-boyfriend and his friends.

Alrighty then, good riddance to bad rubbish.

>8-15 syrian asylum seekers
you should start gasing refugees hanz

Attached: 1539325273074.png (750x731, 531K)

>Her ex-boyfriend is said to have verbally threatened her verbally and forced her to intercourse.
nothing of value was lost

So how will they be punished in your sand kingdom?

and that's a good thing

>Two gang rapes in a week.
>Still vote for far-left parties that support bringing more and more rapefugees to Germany.
I'm starting to think you deserve this fate, Hans.

Why did a feminized eu nation decide it was a good idea to bring in towelhead sexual pedo predators?
>to act out their fantasy gang raping
Police weren't sure - was she larping or not.

AHHH THIS THREAD JUST TURNED SPOOKY

AHHHHHHH

No one could predict this would happen, it worked so well for Sweden... letting all those young horny sand men.

Attached: rape.jpg (577x435, 30K)

go back to your containment zone

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>tortured

Doesn't say so in your links. Fake news, dipshit.

Please nuke yourself soon.

Attached: Just-Desserts.jpg (500x308, 65K)

how dare you, it's their culture you fucking racist, shame on you questioning things
now back to work and pay half your salary for the poor wohlstandsbegehrende, ehh I mean flüchtling

good

I'm heading to Germany to do this again. It's great fun with friends. You cuck krauts do nothing to protect your women from a mutt like me.

And you know what the funny part is? Your white women love it!

Attached: BBB0A451-4557-4AA5-A90C-39A75E75F05E.png (500x470, 20K)

Why do you fucks even care? Her parents most likely voted rapefugees welcome and she was brainwashed to believe the same by her parents and the state. That's why you white boys are doing your artificial womb and embryo research to replace those traitorous whores. Again, why do you care about someone that has a 97% chance of hating you?

"Laut BR soll es sich bei einem der Verdächtigen um den Ex-Freund der Münchnerin handeln."

Toll paid.

"Majd H. soll der 18-Jährigen eine Ecstasy-Tablette verkauft haben. Nachdem sie die Pille genommen hatte, gab Majd H. ihr ein Getränk aus. Ob sich darin K.o.-Tropfen befanden, sollen jetzt die Ermittlungen der Polizei klären."

Toll also paid.

sad and toaddicked

Lol
Future of whitoids

>Grüne Jugend sagt.

I fucking hate these people and they are making better progress than the AFD currently.

So edgy so brave..give this shitlord replys

>Why do you fucks even care?

Once they have raped a green they go home and everything is okay again.

Nigger itelligence.

youtube.com/watch?v=nF0jdWqH4Y4

Here's the vid.

Attached: youtu.be-nF0jdWqH4Y4.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>manly
>refugees

the state of fucking Leafs

they are hot, German women love them

The german government does not give a flying fuck about white germans so why should the people even be upset? The people voted for this and allowed it to happen while disregarding all the warnings from the rest of the world. The people won't fight the state and rapefugees and if a small group does they get no support from the rest of the population, eventually fail and bet jailed for life while the rest of you fucks drag along with your heads lowered. People have no right getting upset over these gangrapes by rapefugees. They literally asked for this.

You Kikes and your fantasies.

Gang Eingang?

The nog can't even speak German. I'll have eine umvolkung to go please with extra rape.

Based

nice job germ sluts. too bad rapefugees don't speak english or german

Attached: GYJGW26.png (631x1029, 402K)