Chinese making fake eggs in Africa

Police in Africa are on the lookout for Cinamen who have been selling counterfeit eggs in Africa. The chinamen are reported to have been chased from India, France and now are making their way through African countries and selling these awkward concoctions that contain ingredients which are harmful to humans.

Attached: Made in china.jpg (400x264, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1488669/fake-eggs-discovered-kampala
youtube.com/watch?v=bcgH6fgedoA
softpower.ug/unbs-refutes-media-reports-regarding-fake-eggs-on-market/
unz.com/jderbyshire/whats-wrong-with-china-a-study-of-unchanged-national-character/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5RrGFBbbSY
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-03/almost-20-per-cent-australian-honey-found-not-pure/10327988
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
youtu.be/faAqolUMz_g
nofluoride.com/phosphate_plant.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1488669/fake-eggs-discovered-kampala

bugmen will literally counterfeit anything.

Why even fake eggs? Chickens just lay the fucking things. I feel as though there would be more effort in faking them than just getting real eggs from hens.

>harmful to humans
What effect do they have on niggers though?

How do you counterfeit entire eggs, shells and all? That's crazy

Why food though?

To make a profit, they also make plastic rice, mix it with real rice and sell it for cheap.

Not when you have tons and tons of plastic and industrial waste at your disposal

you have never met a chinese person have you? theyre great if you lose your shoes while hiking not so good if you want to eat.

Okay, this is epic

They also fake fucking alcohol, something you can literally make gallons of in a fucking bathtub for a couple bucks.

That's what makes it so weird. if it was anything else it wouldn't be so weird. for them to counterfeit eggs is just weird.

Yeah, it's not really 'counterfeiting' as we think of it, it's laundering of industrial waste through human bodies. There are plenty of examples which have become cultural and beyond question, eg. fluoride, and their influence is underappreciated. This is the modern form of Romes lead plumbing.

>selling plastic rice and artificial eggs
it's going to take the nigs so long to realie how bad it is for chinese people to be there "helping"

>Cinamen square?

God, what a fucking despicable race.

Why are they trying to get rid of all the >>Cinamen

>Chinamen destroying Africa with fake poisonous eggs
I'm ok with this

Encapsulate fake yoke and white in egg shaped molds. Freeze the molds and extract the fake, frozen centers. Dunk each of the centers in a resin that hardens to form the shell and cure under UV light. Once the resin hardens and the white/yoke thaw, you'd have a fake egg.
Just the perspective of an automation engineer.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcgH6fgedoA

the Fucking chinks are doing to Africa what the Jews did to whites in America. Turning strong men into basedboys. before the eventual takeover.

SINK THE CHINK

Attached: China man bites live rat.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: 1527456730105.jpg (253x395, 34K)

Sounds easier to just grab the egg after it comes out of the chickens vagina or the brown one that comes out the butt if you're into that kind of stuff

...ok this is fucking funny
Good job China. I wasn't sure why you were bothering to make fake food, but if it was all so you could sell it to blacks so that I would laugh, very good job.
Very good job indeed.
Also, good job on that saltwater rice stuff, don't give any to the niggers (Unless it's poison).

why would you make fake eggs? The Cinamen are fucking stupid.

that's literal fake news, how dumb you need to be to believe this?
sheit, i'm beginning to believe my elementary teacher was right and all goyim are in fact dumb and numb NPCs

Whats the deal with flouride??

Catch these scum and torture them to death via burns and cuts after a proper crucifixion Enough's enough, the idea they exist is annoying. They should die screaming. I'll slice his nigger tier chink ass up, hand him to me. It is insulting, the notion some shitbag would go so far as to poison people, to make a quick buck. Chickens lay eggs in abundance, and they're easy to raise, farm wise. They could have twenty of them and feed them scraps of corn filled pig shit or something with minimal effort, and be making money off of it.

see
Looks real to me

This article is implying a whole lot starting with the idea that an average Uganda negro can read

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (581x228, 33K)

What the fuck?
I can understand why they fake eggs in large chinese cities - large metropolis with lots of people to hide among, relatively wealty buyers, lack of space to do actual chicken farm.
But africa is opposite - poor as dirt niggers and lots of space. Buy chickens and let them run around. How was faking profitable for people doing it?

>Given that tea is native to China, not (except very marginally) to India, why did the West end up drinking Indian tea, not Chinese tea? The tea industry collapsed in part because growers were sending leaves to market without drying them. This was not a time-saving maneuver. It was done because wet leaves weigh more, and the additional weight brought in more revenue. The problem with moisture is that it leads to mold, which affects taste.

unz.com/jderbyshire/whats-wrong-with-china-a-study-of-unchanged-national-character/

Jeezus. the detailed explanation makes it even freakier. You seem to be speaking from experience.

It's an industrial waste being laundered through human bodies.

not fake..this has been going on for years..and not just one guy, a lot of chinks doing it

There was a bit of a scandal about 5 years ago with these fake eggs causing massive brain damage to the Chinese who ate them. The practice was made illegal in China .. so now they’re selling them to Nigerians

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5RrGFBbbSY

Best one

Let them counterfit deez nuts.

Truth!

Attached: fakeegg.png (784x577, 346K)

Attached: fakenut.png (755x631, 397K)

It was a known practice that started in China around 2011. After public caught wind, they moved to India. then to other countries. EU seems to have been difficult to break into so they chose the low hanging fruit . In Africa it's easier since yo can just pay a few officials to turn a blind eye, and if you get caught, you can easily pay off a few authorities and media to cover up with some flimsy excuse.

But wait, there’s more
abc.net.au/news/2018-10-03/almost-20-per-cent-australian-honey-found-not-pure/10327988

yeah, it's pretty common. Chinks will conterfet anything and everything. Gutte roil is also a thing. Wonder what gutter oil is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gutter_oil
They take raw sewage and cook with it then sell it to you.

>Cinamen

Attached: Cinamen.jpg (1155x648, 99K)

Posts like this are good measure of just how bluepilled most ppl are here. This is the truth, the digits also confirm it's accuracy and yet it will receive scant recognition.

Based bugmen.

It's genius.
No one will notice.

neat

>memeflag stormfag
>not checking facts for himself
>accepting a jews word for fact instead
i'd believe it

(OP)
>according to a tip
>think of muh African childrun Jow Forums
>Hindu with meme flag spreading fakenews

>Jews exposing fakenews

okay...

Attached: pajewts.png (711x700, 27K)

Some of these guys legit have no hearts. but i guess if you are willing to produce tainted baby formula and let babies take it, Giving grown ups shit is nothing in comparison.

why
they are worth like 0,08 eur?

Just like dental amalgams

youtu.be/faAqolUMz_g
> best one

Attached: 77586AEA-E11A-48D3-A4A7-4AAFF00897F1.jpg (300x225, 17K)

>BASED disapora Pajeet dropping them redpillz on them evil nazis

Surely fake eggs are better than no eggs? It's racist to assume that Africans cannot decide what to do with their money.

Attached: 1540685779318.jpg (669x696, 78K)

Literal subhuman tier behavior

That's a fucking blackpill and it's fucking true, which is actually pretty rare.
How do we find out who is allowing this to happen, kill them and replace them with someone who won't?

I can’t accept some people actually believe this. Ok I can.

>0,08 eur?
That price seems too low but even wit those estimates, if you can produce 10,000 eggs a day, you can get away with 800 euros a day.

I’m thinking the cost of counterfeiting something that costs nothing may not be worth it.

This guy knows the truth

Attached: 1524877013752.jpg (886x495, 117K)

ahaha how thats a cultural exchange

It'd probably be most cost effective to buy a bunch of eggs in bulk then put them in smaller containers and resell them. I can get dozens of eggs for $2, repackage them in 6 count containers and make double what I paid. What is wrong with chinks?

If you can counterfeit eggs you can legit make a mint selling them to vegans like me.

>Sounds easier to just grab the egg after it comes out of the chickens vagina

Attached: 1511717371571.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

just a couple of bad eggs

fact
fpbp

There are now hut dwelling tribal Africans saying "Fucking Chinks" in their own language

gtfo

Do you think using the word scant makes you seem smart?

Attached: 1539575812919.png (395x430, 314K)

I remember a while back when some kids died because the Chinese were manufacturing and distributing counterfeit malaria medication.

There’s something seriously wrong with the Chinese.

l5
A chicken can lay one egg a day, a chinese factory worker can make a lot more and he probaby gets paid the same as it costs to feed and contain a chicken

tfw you realize fucking idiots create a market for counterfeit eggs, and if the chinese called them what they are they could probably sell more

ME CHINESE
ME PLAY JOKE
ME GO PEEPEE IN EGG YOLK

1 chink worker can make roughly 100 eggs an hour

That happened twice by the same company a couple years apart that company still fuctions in china they censored the news.

The Chinese as a hominid species are incapable of feeling guilt or empathy. It's frightening when you realize how insect like they really are.

This. Fluoride is just an industrial byproduct that they dilute into our water because it's too expensive to dispose of properly. Imagine if they did this with formaldehyde! Just dilute it until it's in quantities they deem 'safe', in our fucking drinking water.

They do the same thing with artificial sweeteners it's industrial waste turned profitable.

Chickens have a cloaca not a vagene

Attached: 1540358712550.jpg (850x478, 51K)

Name one (1) indusrial process with fluoride as an unwanted byproduct.

yeah, and chickens dont poop brown turds either... so where's your stance on that. also, chicken eggs dont contain fluoric acid, or acetone, or ceiling spackle...

Cargill fertilizer plant - where fluoride is made - NoFluoride.com
nofluoride.com/phosphate_plant.cfm
An Ideal Environmental Solution. Fluoride is generated by aluminum, steel, fertilizer factories, coal burning power plants and in the production of glass and ..

Remember gutter oil?

Jesus fuck. Literally nothing a chink won't counterfeit.

I forgot about fluorosilicic acid and aluminium. I thought there were no byproducts that can be directly used in water fluoridation. You have proven your statement about industrial waste being put into drinking water. I'm still not convinced of the adverse health effects.
Nacho chips are industrial waste and more unhealthy than water fluoridation.

>Dumb nigger have a taste of what it like living with chink
Motherfucker once sell gelatin jerky coated with food colouring in near my school area. He ran away before we can catch him

take your pills, goy. it's good for your bones.
>A popular urban myth claims that the Nazis used fluoride in concentration camps, but there is no historical evidence to prove this claim.[49]
>Concentrated fluoride solutions are corrosive.[54] Gloves made of nitrile rubber are worn when handling fluoride compounds. The hazards of solutions of fluoride salts depend on the concentration. In the presence of strong acids, fluoride salts release hydrogen fluoride, which is corrosive, especially toward glass.[4]
>Soluble fluoride salts, of which sodium fluoride is the most common, are toxic, and have resulted in both accidental and self-inflicted deaths from acute poisoning.[4]

Attached: Sodium_fluoride_tablets.jpg (1068x693, 103K)

I didn't know they were that bad, I never tasted one

>Concentrated
>citing Wikipedia
>and have resulted in both accidental and self-inflicted deaths from acute poisoning
Same thing happens with water. You can overdose on water.

This

>Whats the deal with flouride??
absolutely nothing except to those stupid fucks who know nothing more about geography than they read on some goldbug website.

These have to be like lizard or another animals eggs right?

They’ll be begging for US/EU colonization again.

>2018
You must be new here because we have discussed about it for years and years.

Use reverse osmosis or distiller to clean your tapwater. Only fool drink it as it is (((provided)))

Attached: sodium-fluoride-drinking-water-additive-bag-b.png (1795x1154, 2.31M)