Bye bye Earth, sincerely the whites

Time to go extinct Jow Forums
2050 America will be 44% white
2050 Europe will be 31% white
2100 America will be 11% white
2100 Europe will be ???
There notting that can be done. Its over. I've come to accept this fact have you user? Our people are the only people in history to purposely destroy itself. Dont have children please, dont continue the suffering were they will grow in a world that whants them dead and gone. It's good that Jow Forums is the last generation, and we learned the terrible truth. Hitler was right.

1,200,000,000 Christians -90,000 py

1,180,000,000 Muslims +30,000 py

800,000,000 whites 1.3 bpf

1,000,000,000 latinos 5.1 bpf

2,600,000,000 blacks 8.0 bpf

1,500,000,000 arabs 7.4 bpf

3,500,000,000 asians 3.5 bpf

Attached: 20181031_080300.jpg (715x715, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m8OlDPqYBLw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murmansk_Oblast
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if we go fully to the right now?
where there is a will there is a way, we could be the greatest generation, none of us are having kids anyway so what have we got to lose?

Not much... wage slaves, everyone hates us...

>2050
>chinks have mastered genetic engineering
>be able to alter iq genes of embryos cheaply
>shitskins now can be born with an iq level high enough to collectively sustain a modern civilisation
Problem solved lads

>2050
>europe
the EU won't see the start of the next decade

Unless we stop it from happening. The world is slowly waking up and the pendulum is slowly shifting towards the far right more and more and creating the perfect breeding ground for another Hitler to rise..more and more countries are waking up
>good times create weak men
>weak men create hard times
>hard times create strong men
>strong men create good times
We're in the phase between weak men create hard times and hard times create strong men. But Sweden is still eternally cucked

Attached: 1538878575696m.jpg (690x1024, 117K)

>Dont have children please

You're the problem, retard.
You should be making more children.

This. In all European nations at least white's should be having lots of children

AND WHAT!?!?!? HUH! WHAT THEN? HAVE THEM MARRIE SHITSKINS AND GET MURDERED??? ITS OVER! ITS FUCKING OVER GODAMNIT! WE ARE ALL KEKED NO MATTER WHAT

*KEKED

so america will go 10% down while europe will go 64% down
interesting lmao

>Americans will be a minority in their own country
It hurts deeply

Attached: 94449558-28AC-4618-A545-821550013F44.jpg (500x332, 31K)

told you faggots that no trump will save you.

you have to do it yourselves.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1200, 1.47M)

*crieing* sing it boby, sing it good

youtu.be/m8OlDPqYBLw

Attached: 20181021_221743.jpg (720x806, 134K)

this

We're getting a lot more 3rd world immigration currently than they are doesnt seem so far fetched

obviously we should be having children, but it just seems such a horrible future would await them. We will not be comfortable breeding in any case until we get more control over our countries, environment and communities. I look round the schools around me and there are hardly any white kids in them. That's what you would be subjecting your kids to

imagine being as retarded as you are lol

>American giving up that easily

Nice proxy François.

Attached: tv1xzcg04o9y[1].png (600x600, 502K)

That's my point, my little brother is in a class 2 out of 26 kids are white and 10 speak English. I live in Vermont. I dont care anymore I swear alliance with the nazis

There is no need for race. It does not matter. The USA and the Americas will remain Christian. We will spread Christianity throughout the entire world and be united.

He's not really wrong though, proxy or not. The scope of the problem here is pretty overwhelming.

Hahahahahaha, white people die so does christianity why do you there attacking both???

>High iq genetic engineering results in white children
>genocide of whites repeats
>no more genetic engineering due to low iq
>problem now non existent along with civilization

Non-NPC whites will be missed. They created a shitload of technology and culture in a quantity nobody has seen before. Too bad it seems to be late to save them.
NPCs can go fuck themselves, you are wasting space and resources.

Hey I like Brazilians, they got there shit together anyway if we all die I would whant to pass the torch to you guys

>to late to save them
you're either joking or retarded

we are just at beginning of hard times. and hitler did nothing good. neither for civilization or white race. he just chimped out

>absolute state of burger complexes

Yo slovak, it's too late we're all going to die. Read the OP. We ARE FUCKED

He did good but the problem was he LOST which fucked up everything for everyone

America? maybe but no its not too late for Europe

Sorry, we can barely hold the torch, if you know what I mean.

You are getting jewed too hard so far. I hope you wake up before shit hits the fan, but the entire thing is getting out of hand.
This nationist/statist/fascist crap is a trick that they promote when the goyim starts to get mad. They did it several times.

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

I believe

>2050 Europe will be 31% white
and the data is coming from your gaping anus
>try harder putinbot

tfw as blackpilled as op it's over. Look at Yugoslavia for what happens when multiple ethic groups become a country.none identifying as it.

Yeah, Poland will be the last to fall

Australia will be flooded by shitskins and the day of the Aussie will come to an end

If you look at major cities it is very much already

>Niggers gonna win
We can turn it around fellas, don't give up hope!

Attached: taters.png (1880x988, 2.9M)

he never intended to win. you can't possibly win against whole world and he volountarly declared total war against whole world except for japan and italy. he could've just kick out the jews from germany and slowly improving it with german discipline and right values while waiting for jews to push for war so they would have more allies. but instead he chimped out while previously breaking couple of diplomatic promises so there was absolutely no possibility for happy endings

I don't know if you are a shill or just a blackpilling faggot, but you get the rope first.

The only place I would have kids would be somewhere like Karelia in Russia.
There they would be safe from Africans and Pakis.

I hope there is an afterlife so I can watch the chaos.
Please god let me be on the right side of you to watch the greatest show ever.

Why? Are you scared?

No were is safe, they whant us DEAD, THEY WILL HUNT US DOWN DAMNIT!!

The jews don't realize they can't control such a majority of primitives without a crap ton of white people to babysit them. At the point where shit gets out of control, no one will stop white people from taking everything back because no one will be left that does not know the jews caused it all. The jews will get their shoah, whites will leave for the stars and shades of shit will perish on this damn rock.

No. I'm tired of faggots like you promoting defeatism. If you are not paid to do this, I feel sorry for you.
The West has endured far worse times. The West will survive as long as the last white man is on his feet.

Me too... me too...

Not this time... big jew Corp will take over then live on the moon or something and breed humans to serve them and return to earth for resources every now and agian

Africa has millions of Christians, maybe you would be happy over there

Move to Murmansk Oblast
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murmansk_Oblast
Guaranteed no niggers, pajeets or panfaced gooks
Your future your choice, user

Attached: _20181031_131217.jpg (609x398, 63K)

You know how badly their plans to get the demographics to that point are gonna be fucked up by us by then?

Hahahah, enjoy the piss, poo poo smells

>Americans will be majority in their own country

Yeah when were gone you'll be next

This could be your kids instead of being groomed by jews to breed brown
The choice is yours, user

Attached: lizapolicshuk_kulkuset_2015.jpg (1280x960, 803K)

1% islamic

It will never happen as long as I am alive.

>Small bands of man came together IN ABSOLUTE DETERMINATION giving themselves completely

It's no longer about winning in democracy - it is about preparing yourself mentally for what is to come. If we have the WILL nothin can stop us. The only thing between us and a better world is ourselves. The European races are the most efficient, intelligent and violent on the planet. Our numbers could be reduced to a mere 10% in each country and we would still win. How do you think we conquered most of the world? It was through sheer force of will.

Thanks for the motivation Rabbi, I've been thinking about having a fourth child for awhile and I think this is the motivation I needed.

Attached: Fight Back.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

Better than notting

>2050

If there isn't another big shakeup event like a huge war or global pandemic by then I'll eat my fucking hat.

Attached: 1535196506770.jpg (531x800, 52K)

Good,.for you! Really! Keep it up man

>Choosing to stay in the brownified west when ethnostate Karelia exists just east of Finland
"What is wrong with you, user?" she asks

Attached: tuutoreita-w675h380.jpg (675x380, 69K)

Going fully right would actually work. Women flock to the strogest, so if whites played their cards right they'd be in charge of the next generations.

>Come to Karelia, user :) Or don't you want to have white grandchildren or something? :/

Attached: b5953a90476e2814ba1e48f559a06978_1390679955_l.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

If this worked id be fine with it, so long as civilation progresses to the stars

Then fewer the whites become in numbers, the more we will band together.
Soon, there will be but only 1 bastion of light in a world of darkness. A few brave men, will stand against the negro hordes. And they will prevail.

Thanks brother, the future is not yet written

Attached: Tomorrow Belongs to Me.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

White will never truly disappear. If your grandchildren stay white they will part of a elite class no matter what. Its simply away to thin our numbers and cast aside white people who are dumb enough to race mix. Remember the rarer the genes the more desirable especially when the genes give you beauty. I am not 100% sure this will be the outcome but it is certainly time line.

Attached: 1521967783281.jpg (960x648, 69K)

Europe is 92-96% White,what are you smoking you idiot?
Worry about the US first.

Why ?

>what if we go fully to the right now?
good luck convincing women to give up their jobs in exchange for children.

thats the only thing that will actually save us

We had a good run, I suppose. If yt does end up going bye-bye, we can take comfort knowing that the world will be ABSOLUTE ass once we're gone. We think it's bad now but just imagine how shitty a world of only shitskins would be. Before long we'll all return to the same dust. Dead's dead.

If it happens in my lifetime though, I don't plan on going out without a fight.

I have been thinking of moving to France lately though. At least help secure Europe

women are unhappy. They want children. They will realise their HR Jobs and stupid degrees are not important

They should take it slowly, until the women can't see that their jobs are gone.
Just like that

SIEGE

This.
You should help them to realize that, cuz women are stupid

oh i wouldn't say there was nothing we could do...

Attached: 1515818932272.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

sounds like gay bait to me bro

Attached: D84B0018-C62E-43CC-9165-8A324019C921.jpg (400x400, 36K)

it will unironically be the Great Filter of humanity.

the Fermi Paradox is not a paradox afterall.

lol no shit? Doesn't really matter, life is a total meme, any meaning is a total fucking meme. I hate this gay shit.

Attached: 1534767460208.png (1280x1280, 271K)

just voted republican down the ticket
country born spics have less kids than immigrants

>Voting republican
>White neocons ruining nature around the world and flooding the country with people for cheap labor

fuck off glow nigger

>2050 Europe will be 31% white
>the absolute state of muttposting

Attached: 1505741724014.jpg (481x442, 57K)

HA, OK MUTBULGER

the globalists think if they mud pie the whole world, btfo nationalism and tribalism, that the world will then be a less volatile place.
>Not understanding human nature

I think its easy, just make another WW3 and send the niggers to fight, be stupid and send thier children too, and their chicks will follow them, just dont make my country in.
We have niggers here too, but just few like 0.1%, and everyone is a racist against them.

50 years is a pretty damn long dude. "Demographic doom" assumes the political situation will stay the same over the next decades.

I think its already

Attached: canacuck.jpg (1278x638, 38K)

100 years is a long time user. We have plenty of time to fix this.

it was an honor shitposting with you, my fellow whites all these years. its just our time to let the noble poc's take over. they can do a better job than us. we are evil ppl.

>Bye bye Earth, sincerely the whites...
Yeah, because we'll be in space or on Mars soon. Not because we'll magically go extinct.

Once we cured our people of its spiritual sickness then deporting the dirt out of europe will be easy.
You must not give up. Because these international Jews just want you to think its over...they want you to give up. Remember that the white race is a master of violence and gruesomeness. Even if we are outnumbered 1 to 100 with our intelligence and our brutal violence we will win. Just look at history.
Look what the spanish did to the natives...they were hugely outnumbered and still they triumphed. The white race can be your best friend and your worst enemie.we erased whole races off this earth with a blink of an eye. No force on this world can destroy the white race.
We are gods and our will is law. Sieg Heil

Attached: 3cDHOIu.jpg (2060x828, 328K)

>only whites are Americans

Sure thing, Jim Bob