Communists BTFO
Federal Reserve Jews BTFO
Military Industrial Complex Jews BTFO
WWII propaganda BTFO

very short video:
youtu.be/FFc8lm2NOVU

>no fornication, alcohol, adultery, divorce or interfaith marriage
Steven anderson de facto against 95% of race mixing

Attached: 1527995263388.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtu.be/Qh5gwQY-Bls
youtube.com/watch?v=VYQgx_Lj8Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am an atheist but find his videos entertaining.
I also admire his charisma

he has redpilled many boomers and millennials away from zionist """"""""christianity"""""""""" and churches like webm related.

Attached: 1513455111499.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

he has also made the most red pilled documentary on the kikes of modern times

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

mfw a supposed redpilled cuck turns to religion, the bluest pill of all

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

the true red pill seems too big for you to swallow.
>reminder the oldest book calling jews "children of the devil" "synagogue of satan" is the bible

Attached: 1513098746551.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

Attached: 1540470193411.jpg (645x729, 49K)

I understand that you do not know a tiny bit about the actual bible since american churches normally look like: you have been groomed well by the kikes to turn your back on what BTFO'd them in the first place.

Attached: 1514397029773.png (881x703, 130K)

see, you're nothing more than a worthless larping nazi cuck...just kys

Attached: follow_leader.jpg (600x414, 51K)

>nazi
are you retarded?

Attached: Tac2.jpg (2560x1583, 1.33M)

Steven "Miscegenation is what the Lord intended" Anderson Leibowitz sure is based. Imma get me married to a fine nigra now.

Attached: Anderson.jpg (740x810, 178K)

kill yourself kike shill

Sure thing kikel

Attached: Ben Garrison and Kike.jpg (1241x688, 293K)

did you open the video? or are you too scared to get BTFO along with your kike masters who convinced you to silence Anderson?

Attached: 1540731944004.jpg (731x451, 312K)

That's the gist of the problem. He dislikes Jews on religious grounds only plus he finds their pride in their nation and race and unwillingness to marry with based Christian niggers as abhorrent to his universalist believes. Not to mention he's a self described Jew himself who simply converted to Christianity like many Jews before him. It mirrors the Judaism-Christianity split where the more universalist sect of Judaism broke off and over decades became Paulician Christianity when Jews opposed it as they didn't want to share their religion and customs with foreigners.

Attached: 1514771414731.png (853x861, 622K)

>kikes want to shut him down
>he marries 1 christian black man
>kikes use that same image over and over in every single thread
how does it feel to do the kike's shilling and sliding for them for free?

You defend a traitor who married a White woman to a nigger and you even find exuses who this abhorent behaviour. That's spiritual cuckholdry. You start to show leniancy and another standards begun to fall. That's how we got ourself into this mess. Would you be okay of your own daughter was the one who pastor Anderson led astray straight into the black hands of some based Christan nigger?

you need to read the bible you degenerate jew puppet polack.

Pastor Anderson clearly have read the Bible or otherwise he wouldn't be a pastor in the first place. It didn't stop him from marring that nigger to a White woman.

again, you clearly have not read the bible you potato brained polish subhuman

You are very angry. You should be angry at the traitor who engages in race-mixing by marring a fertile young White woman to a nigger straight out of Congo instead of being angry at me for simply stating that miscegenation is abhorrent. You're priorities are clearly not in order. You got Christ-cucked.

end yourself homo

Attached: 1533848918225.gif (584x336, 47K)

>niggers: BASED

did you open the video? jidf shill

Any black that is Baptist is no nigger. Godless whites are just as bad as niggers, and there are plenty in this thread.

Attached: FBF5CF8E-F234-404E-A1B5-1E483D6A6E1F.jpg (582x534, 89K)

It's rather sad you don't have any counterarguments. For me miscegenation is the greatest crime there is and as a rule of thumb I don't support anyone who engages in it. I don't find excuses for it. I don't pretend the problem doesn't exist. I don't look the other way and I don't close my eyes and bury my head in the sand. Then again if you're okay listing to a pastor who doesn't condemn that kind of behaviour you're free to do so. Your country, your rules, just remember the consequences. People can change their faith but race is permanent.

Dude just watch the entire baby boomer sermon. It's amazing

Jesus was a long haired hippy.

Attached: 1510304788536.png (937x930, 754K)

good post

>For me miscegenation is the greatest crime
Are you comfortable lecturing God what is and isn't a sin?
Get saved fren.

Attached: 1540337479248m.jpg (1024x681, 245K)

The polcuck is obviously a jidf shill. Anderson scares them because he speaks the truth, and their only argument against him is "le nigger lmao".

c*Tholics BTFO
youtu.be/Qh5gwQY-Bls

wow. thank you user

spread that video wherever you can

its 99% better than all the infographics that get posted her. i'm surprised i've never seen it before.

>. i'm surprised i've never seen it before.
as you can see from this thread, as soon as someone mentions Steven Anderson, all the kike and JIDF shills come out of the woodwork to shut down the thread and slide it.

Bump for truth

>LE BASED NIGGER LOVER
Don't you have a refugee center to be working at?

>meme flag jidf shill trying to shut down the truth again

Attached: 1528492851810.png (299x887, 158K)

>Overnight in Jail for Soul-winning Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=VYQgx_Lj8Kk

Nigger is an ideology not a race.

So many Christards, so little time.

Attached: 842684.jpg (704x650, 67K)

yeah, fucked up.

old testament is not written by jews. new testament is not written by jews. whats your point?

Anderson is too based i bet the cia want him dead

bump for

truly just like vegetarians

>no interfaith marriage
>interracial marriage is fine though
The eternal (((christian))) strikes again.

(You)

Attached: 1535529013209.jpg (322x471, 54K)

Worse, swedish

Niggerdom isn’t based on skin color

God isn't real. Race is. Religion (ideology) can be changed, unlike genes. Condemning mixing between people of different faiths while supporting mixing between people of different races is absolutely unacceptable.

No, that would be your racemixing pastor.

>God isn’t real

Attached: BE434135-0F4B-476D-8DAD-ED7CD2E96496.png (1128x900, 100K)

Ump

Das rite, wes all bruddas in Christ.
Well, it's true. Can you prove that he is? No, imaginary things are not real. Stop putting imaginary things(God) over real things(race, your people).