Robert Mueller Credibly Accused of Rape

Robert Mueller was credibly accused by a brave woman who came forward about her story of horrific rape by the white Republican lawyer Robert Mueller.

Now my own party, the Democrats, are making up lies to cover for Mueller's rape.

I can't believe this is happening. Kavanaugh got away with it and now the Democrats are actually covering for another white male Republican?

I'm absolutely disgusted by my party at this point. I'm a woman who considered herself a Democrat, but after seeing this travesty of how they are handling a credible rape accusation, I'm considering not voting at all or even voting for some select Republicans that I feel represent my values.

If this is how Democrats are going to handle rape just for political gain, then I can no longer consider myself a Democrat.

Attached: V8M4GR.png (598x718, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/10/26/doj_ties_a_trump_fisa_release_to_obstruction.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3231131
youtu.be/P5mtclwloEQ
heavy.com/news/2018/10/lorraine-parsons-fort-myers-florida/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her story is frightening and I can't believe the Democrats are trying to cover this up.

Attached: NF5PpjO.jpg (756x960, 101K)

Attached: bWEpv.jpg (768x960, 77K)

But where's the evidence?

Attached: slam.gif (350x197, 2.52M)

See and On Thursday this brave woman will come forward and we'll hear her whole story. Absolutely disgusting how my own party is trying to cover up another old white man raping women.

Some republican nigger paid a whore to make this shit up.. it’s all over Twitter quit larping

Wow you must hate all women your mother must be ashamed

>weather forecast

Should've been the gorilla channel

Did you even read her story? Look above in this thread.

The paid stuff is all lies, it's disgusting they are trying to coverup a rape.

Attached: 425mkHty.png (590x318, 35K)

#BelieveWomen

Republicans are pigs.

They really are. First Kavanaugh and now this. It seems that so many Republicans just get away with rape, and now the Democrats are letting them out of political expediency! I'm absolutely disgusted. It seems there is no party that cares about women at all.

She admitted to being paid to tarnish his reputation. Still a pig nonetheless.

Completely false. The Democrats are covering up the rape story because they think it will hurt their political power.

Attached: j7gpDQk.png (493x213, 19K)

didnt they already prove she was paid to make these claims?
seems strange just as he about to clear Trump this comes out?
Was blackmail involved? Hey Robbie as long as you fry Trump we make this story go away?

>want to refresh voters' minds about the Kav bullshit right before the election
>just happen to discover some (((credible allegations))) regarding their savior Mueller
>entire world watches how hard #BelieveAllWomen gets flushed down the shitter the second the accused is someone the media likes

Obviously this is an extremely true accusation from a very traumatized victim, but even if it were total bullshit the political play is solid.

Attached: MAXIMUM PRESIDENT.png (2148x1200, 1.72M)

Sounds like damage control. He should have gotten a lawyer. What an idiot.

They are making up everything they can to hide his rape. I heard some rumors about Hillary doing the same thing to Bill's accusers but I didn't believe it at the time, but now I see what my party is really all about. They'll let a man get away with rape as long as it helps their party.

Reminder LBJ used to show people his dick all the time which he named “jumbo”
gawker.com/lbj-was-obsessed-with-his-dick-1694599317

Wait what?

Dude: "Mueller raped an anonymous woman!"
Mueller: "I never raped Lorraine Parsons!"

BELIEVE

ALL

WOMEN

In the past months we’ve witnessed events truly unparalleled in the history of the USA. Reminds me more of what happens in banana republics.

Exactly. He's covering it up so hard. Just another Republican rapist and this time the Democrats are helping him.

This is suspicious. Either the left is trying to get Mueller for some perceived slight or they are trying to bait Republicans into playing their game.

Attached: 1513701905787.jpg (460x331, 26K)

>gawker
Seriously?

>protecting ANOTHER old white Republican rapist
Fuck you misogynist

>just as he about to clear Trump

Wake up, the Mueller thing is never going to be over. It's the deep state's only leverage over Trump.

realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/10/26/doj_ties_a_trump_fisa_release_to_obstruction.html

Too bad we don't have any media outlets that can give an unbiased reporting of whether this is truth, political spin, or something in between. Oh, who the hell cares. Our Republic is dead anyway.

Thankfully the Krassenstein Brothers busted this terrible plot

Attached: krassensteinbobmueller.jpg (512x666, 57K)

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_3231131

fake news

all you cucked faggots are so desperate because you know you've already lost

Attached: conservative-tears-taste-so-delicious.jpg (480x360, 88K)

>he touched me and forced himself on me and wouldn't take no for an answer
>and he was wearing a collar and tie but no shit

Attached: bobmuellerkrass.jpg (161x291, 15K)

Disgusting. How did my party start lionizing a white male Republican rapist?

#Believeallwomen

What the fuck are you? A liberal? How can you call yourself that while defending a Republican rapist?

Friendly reminder that Trump can not have lawyers in front of a grand jury.

No one can say no to a bold defender of our republic when he's just wearing a collar and a tie
>KRASSENSTEIN FAPPING TO MUELLER PECS INTENSIFIES

Attached: bobmuellerkrass2.jpg (187x224, 13K)

What the fuck is this shit? Why isn't he wearing a shirt? I can't handle this anymore.

This doesn't sound like rape to me. Why would this woman of her own free will leave a public place (the bar) to go to his hotel room?

She was scared and Mueller literally threatened her. It's hard as a woman when you feel you are in danger. She had no idea what he could have done.

The worst part about it was that he kept referring to him raping me as
>Russian interference in our elections
but it was his penis interfering in my vagina!

Attached: Robert-Mueller-640x480.png (640x480, 106K)

Ed and Brian Krassenstein feel that Robert Mueller is simply too sexy for his shirt
youtu.be/P5mtclwloEQ

Jack Burkman is a snake and will make u all look like str8 dumbasses. Look into how he wrecked a Seth Rich press conference.

>Robert Mueller was credibly accused by a brave woman who came forward about her story of horrific rape

Attached: Capture.jpg (750x509, 76K)

This is no joke. Fuck you for trivializing rape.

>PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

Just another filthy Rethuglican rapist who needs to be put down.

Shill Protip: If your pop culture references predate 9/11, your meme fucking sucks.

(Actually just edit that to include all pop culture references.)

Rape is literally the least offensive thing mueller has done over his long career of massive corruption

Attached: IMG_1514.jpg (584x1024, 52K)

>thank the goddess for Robby "WMD" Mueller.
>loving deep state spooks is revolutionary

I didn't even know he was a Republican until yesterday. What the fuck is my party doing defending this Republican?

No. Some trumptard set up a fake website using his work email and mom’s cell phone number:

Sauce

false flags weren't working so now the DNC turns to the false false flag, hoping conservatives jump all over this and seem like hypocrites compared to their defense of Kavanaugh. Pretty funny, I must admit, nothing like the 120 IQs who think they're masterminds.

Sauce?

I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

Wow. Just wow.

This is now fat appreciation thread

Attached: fat pepe.png (861x758, 26K)

Can she describe his weiner? Asking for a friend.

This is a double false flag.

and you never will.

So Lindsey Grahm kept his promise.

Probably not. Most women will lose consciousness and try to erase most of the experience from their mind.

Dude you should know the democrats are degenerates by know that's why they love mueller cause he is one as well

Attached: image.jpg (250x166, 12K)

Found the rape apologist.

(((they))) are really afraid of Mueller, aren't (((they)))

Attached: you.jpg (679x211, 20K)

All rape victims tell the truth, you misogynist nazi incel!

>If this is how Democrats are going to handle rape just for political gain, then I can no longer consider myself a Democrat.
they need to rebrand, they have to drop gun control which they will refuse to do because they want to shoot unarmed people

but they won't get another vote until they make a big show about how they are willing to compromise their retarded commie bullshit to more accurately reflect the values of Americans

You mean these brave women aren't themselves all the evidence you need? Don't you believe the women?

Did you just assume she has burden of proof?

Attached: 1419837555198.jpg (792x612, 48K)

Democrats were supposed to protect women from exactly this from happening. I don't understand what they are doing. I don't feel safe with my own party anymore.

this is a trap and you guys are stupid to fall for it

JACK BURKMAN ALREADY FUCKED WITH THE SETH RICH PRESS CONFERENCE, HE'S A PLANT. THIS IS TO DEFLECT FROM MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION BEING A FUCK UP

Stunning... people still think like this

Actually its because Trump has been called onto testify by Manafort.
Problem is, there's no polite narrative reason for this, since after all, theyre crimes from before Manafortvever met Trump.

Mueller is a piece of shit. His "investigation" might have been necessary for the plan to unfold, but the time to face his sins must come.

WHO IS LORRAINE PARSONS?
WHY CAN NO ONE FIND LORRAINE PARSONS?
heavy.com/news/2018/10/lorraine-parsons-fort-myers-florida/

Attached: meh.jpg (514x303, 34K)

>I'm a woman

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Yikes.

ITT: Jacob Would and Jack Burkman trolls all talking to each other.

Enjoy prison!

Attached: ノ-leaves-reeeee-7444337.png (500x387, 48K)

But what if it's two women and they both accuse each other?

Attached: yurinep.png (601x502, 175K)

AND NOW THIS IMPORTANT STATEMENT FROM NBC NEWS
>yer mom lol

Fuck off Krassenstein don't you have some rich old Florida widows to steal from?

Countdown to sticky
Please make it Comey 2.0

Attached: DpolsKPXgAAwx0N.jpg (750x520, 46K)

Sick. Now my own party is making up fake news to cover up a rape by a fucking Republican!

He falsely locked a guy up til he died prison to protect a mafia FBI infromant. Locking a woman uo for an hour and raping her is like a 3/10 compared to locking a guy up who did nothing wrong til he dies in prison.

Hot

>EIN
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Hi, I'm here from r/politics. I just wanted to ask, do you guys really believe this shit you're saying or is this all satire. Please tell me you're just joking around and don't actually believe this crackpot stuff you're saying in this thread. If you guys are being serious, then what the fuck is wrong with you people?

>I'm a woman

Gonna need some proof, hon. You know what to do.

Attached: tomoko.png (728x716, 572K)

What do you mean?

stop spamming that shit nigger the link doesnt work

Looking for a side its hillarious, regardless of accusations are correct or wrong - just how different media reaction is from when the judge was accused of same just bit ago, or Trump during campaign.

Oof

>I'm here from r/politics.

Attached: gb2reddit04.jpg (717x880, 229K)

I'm also from r/politics. I tried to post my concerns there and I was attacked and downvoted. What the hell are you doing? Let this woman speak and tell her story. I can't believe you are defending this guy who isn't even a Democrat.

>BELIEVE WOMEN
>w-wait a second guys
>m-maybe we n-need evidence

Attached: 1540837061936077.gif (444x250, 54K)

Hmm, is there any evidence though?

Believe women

She said the man who raped her was Robert Mueller. Her story sounds very credible.