WTF IS THIS?

Someone explain me the laws of Jewnited States of America because I've been watching this video about some guys that aren't law enforcement officers, yet they have warrants and they storm in people's houses. How the hell does this shit fly?

youtube.com/watch?v=aLJRC3_U8d8

Attached: Untitled.png (520x451, 407K)

it's all fake, like wrestling

Bounty hunters I reckon, Cowpoke!

Attached: IMG_9561.jpg (585x501, 53K)

>some show
It's fake and gay, user.

My entire family was among the 6 million who died in the holocaust- they were gassed, shot, hung then turned into stepladders, along with another 7 million.
Truly horrifying, we must never forget the 8 million.
It's truly incredible how Hitler killed 9 million Jews. If I had 1 shekel for every one of the 10 million Jews that Hitler killed, I would have a lot of shekels. At least 22 million shekels, since I get 2 shekels for every of the 11 million Jews killed. So it's settled. The government should pay me 36 million shekels. 3 shekels x 12 million Jews.

if this is true its gayer than actual gay sex

Bounty hunters most likely

romanians got tv for the first time in 2003 and still think everything in it is real

>patty mayo
fake news, check out DonutOperator he's done a vid on these jokers

actually the 1950's

but at least we didn't steal the language of Brazil

Attached: images.jpg (212x237, 5K)

>some guys that aren't law enforcement officers, yet they have warrants and they storm in people's houses

America is basically Ancapistan, PMCs can roam around doing whatever the fuck they want

ok, gonna watch him now

The "bounty Hunter" shows are fake. But it is true that you can legally detain someone with a felony warrant or someone who had committed a blatantly crime that you witnessed. It's called a citizen's arrest.

Hold the phone here, you can't just dismiss shit w/o evidence. Provide proofs.

provide proof that bounty hunter shows are real and not scripted

I’m going to citizens arrest you for being a Nazi mate
Who do you plea?

>implying gay sex is gay to begin with

>prove a negative
Burger, I...

How do you plea*

>aussies tryin' English

I mean for you Hanz I guess it's just called just sex

But for non-fags it's still gay

there is literally nothing gay about sticking anus gypsy, get a grip

You know you can go check the local arrest records and see if the arrests are real right?

Of course it is fake. Everyone in America have guns. If bounty hunter actually exist they wouldn't live longer where in any corner someone could shoot them.

Patty Mayo has license to be all up in your yayo.
Aside from that it's all fake. He probably gives the guys some discount for appearing on camera being messy.
There's lots of stuff like that. The Pawn Shop show in Detroit is fake as fuck and one of the crew members explained and even wrote a book about how they talked with the clients to fuck shit up a lil bit.

Bail Bonds men, aka bounty hunters. The peoole they hunt have been bailed out from jail by the bonds company and failed to either stay sober, pay off the bond, or failed to appear. They chose to sign the contract with the bail bonds company its not mandatory. You can sit in jail and wait for your trial if you rather want.

in their house?

And by breaking the contract it gives the bonds companys bounty hunter the right to detain you and bring you to trial. Nothing odd about it really.

3 sheckles x 13 million jews is 42 million sheckles though.

You guys are retarded. They're called Fugitive Recovery Agents

He've said bail bonds like 1000 times in his previous videos.

>America is basically Ancapistan
comparing to you country may be

>TV IS REAL
No

Tv israel

lawfag here.

When it comes to the fugitive a Bounty Hunter has a great deal of authority, including forcing entry into the fugitives home and using force to apprehend the fugitive. This authority comes from the bail bond contract executed by the fugitive.

But with regard to third persons, the Bounty Hunter has NO extra authority. They can't force entry onto a third parties property, they can't detain third parties for any reason (other than a lawful citizens arrest), they can't search a third parties property or vehicle, etc. Violating the rights of a third party would subject the Bounty Hunter to all the civil and criminal liability that any other person would face. In that video for example there were instances of felony kidnapping and burglary, just for starters.

The videos are likely staged but may be based on real life incidents, with a great deal of embellishment added. That Patty Mayo guy is a former youtube 'prankster' video guy.

he's getting a .45 to the chest when he comes on my property with a pistol in his hand.

Thank you goy! You are correct, it should be 45 million shekels since it's 3 shekels x 15 million Jews.

Bounty hunters exist, but it's a lot more lame. Essentially, in order to afford bail in America, you need to go into debt to get out. This is because the Jews who finance the bail bond industry work with judges to make sure everyone who goes to jail cant afford bail. Bail is supposed to be collateral to assure an individual shows up in court after being released from jail, with the money returned upon fulfilling your obligation. It's actually included in our constitution to prevent unreasonable bail amounts, but it's been trampled on, so now individuals who got to jail instead go into debt with bail bondsmen who put up the full bail amount, in exchange for a cash deposit and collateral.
Bounty hunters come into the equation when individuals fail to make their court appearances. The bail bond industry employs them to hunt down those who were issued bonds to collect them and take them to jail, so they can get their money back. This is generally pretty safe, because most people who make bond are not dangerous, otherwise they would not be needed, as real law enforcement would have a vested interest in collecting these individuals as a public safety measure. Picking up junkies who are located at their home address because they didn't want to go to court, as it would interrupt their heroin habit, is not a hard job, but Americans are stupid and want a sensationalized version of everything. Bounty hunters are generally pieces of shit, wannabe badasses that are too deranged for real law enforcement, or just degenerates who want easy money.

You're not a retard with warrants/ skipping meetings with your PO are you? Seriously, use your IQ

Gypsy. You realise that show has been confirmed fake by several people right? And the people he's arresting where actors. Right?

'Real' bounty hunters are just debt collectors that take you to jail instead of harassing you and ruining your credit. It goes like this, you go to jail, you get bonded out, you skip your court date, a bounty hunter, hired by the bail bondsman, comes to pick you up. You signed over your rights to a kike funded nigger the moment you signed an agreement to get out of jail, they can pick you up from your home.
Bail bonds are a way for kikes to make money off of niggers and degenerates going to jail. They actively lobby judges to make sure you have to pay to get out of jail. It's a degenerate industry.

It's fake you dumbass.

County Hunters probably, but they cannot do half the shit you see them do on television shows. That shit is scripted.