Attached: IMG_6110.jpg (569x767, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the white man had a good run, rip

Video games aren't even cool anymore.

finally a ww2 game where hitler is black

Step back into reality faggots.

I wish that was true, that would accelerate things a lot.

Attached: zgfVgZg.gif (245x238, 768K)

How bout you archive it nigger.

having white men kicked out of gaming might actually be helpful in the long run.

This tbqh

Good. Video games are for low IQ niggers. If they made a new game where I could be a Warmacht soldier manning an MG42 in Normandy, I would get back into it

We aren't giving you views, qz, advertise on some other baltic genital-piercing forum.

“and the same study found that black children start playing at an earlier age, and they’re twice as likely to have a video-game console in their bedroom.”

All this tells me is black parents, when present are fucking terrible. Kids shouldn’t have consoles or television in their bedroom. A bed, a book and a lamp. That’s it.

i thought race didn't exist.

das rite

>isolating the one demographic who can afford and is willing to consistently go out and buy whatever developers shit out every year
get woke, go broke

So we all know the answer is for people who arnt white to be corporate capitalist shills announcing victory of the top white mans dollar (the Jew)

Attached: 0-Nf0ETDfezmrZJM-q-.jpg (640x640, 25K)

>the era of making quality video games to make a profit is over
The wet dream of the lefty media

Shooters are for low IQ niggers so I suppose the OP is right.

Not political, at all.
It’s a sjw designer base that is going to try and sell games to other people who don’t buy them. They will wither and die like the last game studio that Jow Forums laughed about.
Allow them to die.

I wish all white people would stop being cucks and collectively start supporting their own. The look on these niggers faces would be priceless when they would have to do everything on their own.

I don't care, honestly. This will just further alienate men, and push them into more real world activities, since their ability to escape is now gone. ...and if you can't run..

>White people are rejecting loot boxes and pay 2 win.

Master race.

the golden age of retro games is upon us

Make Games Great Again.

>those digits
>that message
absolutely based

Attached: checked.jpg (1200x1200, 242K)

YES I CANT WAIT FOR DONKEY KONG 3D 2k18 SUBHUMAN EDITION

dat shit ended in the 90s, PC and console games have always sucked balls, go chase some pussy nerds

Attached: wide guy.png (1171x307, 56K)

Hey it just went Holloween.

Enjoy our Irish culture.

I’m a boring old unfashionable white man
As such could someone kindly explain to me what the complete fuck is happening in that photo?

so when these idiots collapse the industry, because lets face it white dudes have money and the rest of the gaming world really doesn't, who will all these cunts blame then?

We need more representations of protected classes in our games. Anyone who disagrees with this is an idiot.

Nice digits

Attached: 1540521894258.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

>Damon Packwood

If I can't play my First Person Shooters in peace then there will be a hell on earth. They've already ruined battlefield and call of duty series, atleast there is that new World War 3 game in alpha phase.

Attached: 12761308.jpg (400x257, 16K)

So ends the era of good video games.

>1 post by this id
>meme flag
>non-archived link
shill detected

>Buying or even pirating AAA titles
When will Normalfags ever learn

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

spoopy

Good. Find more productive things to do with that time

Just time to switch to japanese games.

this is exactly why there are so few good games to play anymore. RIP in peace vidya

Attached: 1540911789898.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>Chase pussy
>in 2018
Nah.

Attached: 1536280322436.jpg (1109x1173, 388K)

The area of no games is beginning.

Ok, have fun going out of business kikes.

>Harrison Bergeron
The Game

Basically this. All the big franchises petered out and nothing rose to take their place. It'd be hard to imagine that there would be a day when nobody gave a shit about the next Final Fantasy release but here we are. Its all so mindless and marketing-driven, the excitement of advancing technology is completely gone. The jump from SNES to N64/PS and then to PS2/GC/XBox was the most exciting time to be into videogames, it seemed like the sky was the limit.

Press F to pay respects to the gaming industry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_video_game_burial

When the LotR orc memes become real.

As long as they don't touch my furry games I'm fine

It's halloween night, goys

Attached: 1483310653471.png (417x524, 199K)

Nice, I'll be starting my videogame indie company soon

This.

>current year+3
>still playing vidya
>still playing vidya by western devs
>not only playing vidya by japs and eastern euros

Attached: azusa.png (338x292, 147K)

So I'll just play Japanese games exclusively. Easy fix.

Attached: 1335875152695500.jpg (300x323, 18K)

Damn, EA needs to get on that.

Attached: 1539196221640.gif (204x200, 390K)

>CURRENT YEAR
>playing western-made games
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: steve isn't a fan.jpg (568x518, 60K)

This is literally “The time of the Orc has come”. Don’t they know that?

Video games are a vital escapist pursuit and they do a lot for people who are marginalized by society for whatever reason. For some they make life worth living.

That's fine, go broke if you want.

people besides white males have been playing video games since like 2002
video games have also been pretty shit like then to be honest, any change would be good at this point

I cant boycott a product I was never gonna buy. It keeps happening.

Real men stop playing vidya in their teens. Growbthe fuck up, you degenerate lazy schmucks.

Good, white males need actual hobbies, like automobiles and sports. Let the companies that support this shit wither away like telltale.

That’s okay. I’ll just make games that are marketed to white males if the J00s don’t want the shekels

This is why runescape is the only game I play now. Might pick up a Nintendo switch. Asians dont like brown people.

They already have 2k what more do they want?

Attached: 260px-Planet_of_the_apes-game.jpg (260x314, 20K)

What is cool now

Those digits....BLACK HITLER SIEG HEIL!

Attached: Taliban Cat.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Good. Vidya is a waste of time and energy. Better hobbies make you a stronger person and help you secure a future for the white race.

inb4 we create reskins....... its not that hard

era of any possible profit for gaming industries is ending too then
like niggers have any money to pay for games
besides, they making a favour for white ppl, so instead of gaming they can channel their enery into something more productive then
Thank you Jews - you out jewd yourself here

Attached: 1334069344525.jpg (343x303, 38K)

idgaf, df and arma are too hard for nigs and hags and I only play CS with ivan

Agree, half the hambeasts and bugmen on twitter are self described "game designers" because they're making some indieshit Depression Quest tier garbage

It won't affect real games, but these people made me not want to tell people my job anymore

I'm a proud furfag

So what will they make games out of?
What Inspiration?
It will be a endless stream of GTA Chicago games?

Or will they blackwash history?

games are shit now days anyway

>be liberal
>pretend that asians are white
Why does this keep happening? I bet most gamers have always been asian, there's just more of em

>GameXP
this shit was shot in Rio
Literally the Brazillian California

I've known plenty of black folk who steal video games, surely there is way to profit from this.

Even if Ubusoft, EA, Activision go complete propaganda and SJW shit, other devs will just fill the niche. See Mafia 3 debacle and EU made Kingdom Come shat on by sjws.

Americans somehow forget that USA is not the world, majority of world does not give a damn about this idiocy.

Strongly considering breaking my disc of this shit. Just had a former confederate veteran call someone white-trash.

Good. Too many people medicated themsleves with the escapism of videogames. Maybe they will start fighting for their nations when they are kicked out of their gaming induced haze.

I just think there's something really wrong with grown men in fursuits having orgies and masturbating to some pixel animals.

Glad I don't play video games anymore.

>asians
sure m7+1

Attached: adN84EV_700b.jpg (640x500, 36K)

>game companies are going to alienate their biggest customers

Oh fuck yes. I've been needing a reason to quit spending my money on the electric jew anyway.

>It won't affect real games
user, Californian office of Sony is currently censoring japanese third party studios making games for PS4. Every game is affected. They don't have to be talented game devs to pollute the industry.

This is all because it become normie tier.If games were still a niche only for autistic nerds,they would be better.Same with the internet.

Hey if you're playing our national sports CSGO and Dota 2, that's what you get

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND

>dota 2
I used to play that game for hours and hours, until one day I just couldnt take the peruvian garbage/pings anymore.
Is it still like that?
I switched to League, and that turned out to be a SJW, unbalanced nightmare

Wood working

I used to enjoy film and television but my interest slipped away with the blatant progressive agenda alongside the lazy uninspired repetition.

The same can be said of video games, which I went to instead and indulged / escaped for years.

Now I rarely play any new releases, instead playing older games on occassion that I enjoyed or have some replayability.

Now I find myself moving away from games as the shadow of progressivism looms once again.

Now I fall back into books while concentrating on improving myself and helping others.

These people are their own worst enemy.

Attached: CEDC117D-E246-41D5-AA83-FBEEB0830C4E.jpg (556x800, 174K)

But black gangs get killed selling drugs. They don't buy computer games. And as a white man I will only play computer games with white people in them. If the game companies don't want my money, that's great. If they do want my money then they should reconsider their "positive discrimination, I mean, diversity" stance.

Attached: 1401576410000.jpg (1893x926, 254K)

This is unironically the best case scenario, now white men can stop wasting their time and shekels being complacent goyim and get on with saving Western civilization

Attached: It's Not Too Late.png (1218x807, 1.27M)

I mostly buy japanese games anyway.
They can have their Fifa and CoD shit.

Good, video games are for children.