Mueller Allegations: SureFire Stupidity Edition

In depth dismantling of the hoax: bellingcat.com/news/americas/2018/10/30/unintelligent-design-surefire-intelligence/

Jury Duty Alibi: mobile.twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1057383937893416962

Financial Investigator, Christoph Waltz: mobile.twitter.com/AricToler/status/1057369849293426689

SureFire “intelligence” website: surefireintelligence.com

The “intelligence firm” that prepared the allegation, SureFire Intelligence, was linked to Wohl due to DNS registration records saved on CuteStat.com. These records show that someone using the email [email protected] was involved with the domain registration for surefireintelligence.com.

Attached: F21FFFC0-65BD-447E-961E-F5BC7C83DE40.jpg (750x920, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bellingcat.com/news/americas/2018/10/30/unintelligent-design-surefire-intelligence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Late to the party. Has that dumb kid commented on this?

Any chance he's been set up?

Bump for interest...

So a dude used a fake picture on their linkedin page and Random Twitter Dude doesn't realize it takes less than an hour to fly between DC and NYC?

Don't you see the bigger picture here? Trump supporter with Israeli ties purposely bungles sex assault investigation to discredit every one else? A few days before the midterm election? Cmon man..

Attached: Diana-Jenkins.jpg (1840x1414, 1.8M)

Why is this on page 5?

Because no one cares about your halfassed "debunkings" from twitter randos and fake news websites no one's ever heard of.

>Twitter randos
That's a professional digital researcher, and it's not just one guy using a fake image, it's the entire staff's linkedin's, and they're all slightly obfuscated (black and white, cartoon filter, etc) so you can't reverse image search them. It's a whole load of fake images and it creates a plothole in the drumpfkin narrative so Jow Forums isn't giving it attention.

Bumping this goddamn thread.

bellingcat.com/news/americas/2018/10/30/unintelligent-design-surefire-intelligence/
THE TRUTH IS SOUR. ACCEPT IT, Jow Forums.

Nothing was dismantled here. The article is about faked LinkedIn profile pictures, which is the logical thing to do if you must have a linkedin. Other than that, some Jacob Wohl founded an organization that dug up OR fabricated the dirt. None of this points to whether it's fabricated or not. I look forward to the congressional hearing.

Attached: 1509401466939.png (601x600, 191K)

Jesus Christ we need to stop these total airheads like Wohl getting to the front of the pack. Literally a stupid little boy.

dozens of employees, created within the last couple of months, used edited stock and celebrity images

>That's a professional digital researcher
No it's fucking not. No one at bellingtwat is a professional anything. Literally no quals, no degrees. They're all "citizen investigators" (read NEET autists)

>It's logical to also make sure the fake profile pictures are all obfuscated enough so they won't come up on google reverse image search
>u-ur shareblue!!!!
I hereby denounce the democratic party and I advocate every democratic party member be violently beheaded.
Now you know I'm not shareblue. Pay attention to the news. bellingcat.com/news/americas/2018/10/30/unintelligent-design-surefire-intelligence/

Hmmm, something about dismissing facts because they come from citizen investigators...
How much did they pay you to post this?

BASED Bellingcat.

When will Russia pay for downing a passenger plane?

Attached: mh17-restructure.jpg (648x369, 57K)

More than anyone at faggotcat earns

So that's your counter-argument? The facts that you can verify yourself in 10 minutes aren't real because you can replace part of a website's name with "faggot"?

That faggot Eliot Higgins is a hack and his entire autistic blog is funded by a NATO thinktank. I don't give a shit if his retarded drones are right about some irrelevant shit nobody cares about. That nigger was called out for misusing image analysis software by the fucking creator of said software.

pee pee poo poo orange man good and he like orange man so he good i dont care about facts he dindu nuffin

Kill yourself, Eliot

Fuck off Ryan

Attached: effen gommies.jpg (1070x770, 503K)

Who cares as long as I can donate a shitload of cash to the bimbo so the new politically motivated rape allegations for cash industry can get shut down.

Yeah, he got set up by his own total ineptitude.

Yes...applying a filter to an image is not hard, and the benefit is obvious. If you are wearing a disguise, it's a lot better if people don't know it's a disguise.