Masturbated at 8yos on camera for a tv show

>masturbated at 8yos on camera for a tv show
>now has her own tv show about jew witches who look down on gentiles

Attached: 1514269444784.jpg (600x1284, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat
youtube.com/watch?v=G-TNIJW2GeE&t=3m36s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chrysanthemum_and_the_Sword_(Mad_Men)
youtu.be/K3b6SGoN6dA
youtube.com/watch?v=FFc8lm2NOVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews will be Jews

the girl is also a jew.

I dont believe this

that happens

She has a gigantic head.

The parents are the true monsters. Selling their daughters to them

Probably that ashkenazi IQ

SAY IT WITH ME CHILDREN!
JEWS
RAPE
KIDS!!!!!!!

Attached: gashomos.jpg (687x886, 196K)

Attached: 1537602495988.png (1348x680, 142K)

i watched the whole season and am conflicted by what it will mean for the public... wil they see it and question what things they are seeing?
probably not.

I also looked into lillith again and it seems pretty spooky.
youtu.be/cgA2qCsv0FI
check out this video

I know a cure

Attached: B5ZiAVACYAAf-ER.jpg (500x327, 34K)

i need proof. do you have a vidya as proof?

It's from the tv show madmen. Just search it on youtube.

Attached: 1489209336981.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

Attached: 1510924921268.jpg (626x512, 68K)

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO HOLD THEIR VICTIMS LIKE THAT FUCKING ANIMALS PURGE THE UNCLEAN PURGE THE CHAOS CULT OF HOLLYWOOD

can the spooky skeleton on the bottom corner of my screen FUCK OFF

Style settings are in the bottom right corner of the page.

SATANIC
PEDOWOOD
PRINCESS

Hollywood is build around a pedo grooming hierarchy and there is more hush money there than money that goes to actual film production. Why didn't anybody bomb the shit out of Oscars yet is beyond me.

the same girl (also jewish) has her own show now. this is a screenshot from the first episode.

Attached: 1520543649531.jpg (1920x872, 191K)

imagine my shock

yeah he mentioned that in the OP dude. regardless lol @ screen. lordy

Has anything good EVER come out of Baltimore? Fuck

>has been accused
>accused by the Jews

>sacrifice 1 jew to save the entire child raping ring of the jews

Im from B'more. We've got Edgar Allen Poe and Michael Phelps, take it or leave it.

>she's half Jewish
>half-way in a super secret Satanic/Witches coven, half-way out
>other Witches are very racist against her for not being a "full breed"
>witches obviously believe they're superior to the "mortals"
>wears red all of the time (color of communism)
>creates school club that's hyper-intersectional and against white men
Whoever wrote this has an interesting sense of humor.

yeah, witches are jews. humans are gentiles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat

reminder that the stories about witches are not fiction. they are based on Jews and their horrible deeds. our ancestors made sure the stories wouldn't be forgotten as to warn us.

>pointy hat (see link above)
>rituals to baphomet and baal
>big, hooked noses
>kidnaps white children

don't forget the spirit cooking woman and her big nose.

link to masturbation scene

So Jow Forums, say that you were to be reborn as any race you so wished. Would you become white again or would you choose to become a jew and join the ruling caste of this world? genuinely curious.

Cast aside your cultural and racial ties for a second and just ask yourselves what the best option would be.

Real goy looking white person who's secretly Jewish, obviously. "Fellow white people, boy howdy are we shit" ... "Ugh, white people doing X again! Thanks a lot!!"

but would the jewish infiltrator drones survive the white race? their purpose would dissapear when the need to blend in with the host society does.

GAY COMMYNITY

They'll probably be the racial phoenixes meant to lead the white race once white people become a minority.

Vince and Mel are workin on it

Attached: E0D53370-3493-48B9-AC8D-93F38C9BC650.jpg (800x1164, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G-TNIJW2GeE&t=3m36s

Hollywood worships Satan

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

jews worship satan. it literally says it in the bible.

Attached: 1539199616715.jpg (424x480, 64K)

>Hollywood worships Satan
The British Royalty worships Satan

Attached: 54cadebb35d1c773017bbd196c3d02d4.jpg (800x400, 41K)

Those ain't Jews
>they do lie

Attached: SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Well, as Jesus told the Pharisees, they are of their father, the devil, author of all lies.

Amen
The good news?
God wins in the end

Based.

I believe there wwas an implied promise of a video. I prefer to make up my own mind before I judge someone. I demand proof so that I can make an ethical and fair decision. The video...now.

99% chance that is a little tranny boy.

So basically all jews are pedophiles?

yep

Attached: 84A6CF17-BFF6-4D30-959B-45A68FA35C7C.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

If they follow the torah I've met (((some))) that hadn't even heard of it. Not everyone practices but those who do are probably playing for keeps

Attached: IMG_2255.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Please tell me this is a heavy case of /pol being sensational & an 8 year old girl didn't (actually) masturbate in front of adults for a mainstream movie/tv show.

God plz tell me it's not true. I'm not googling that shit.

That pic is fucking pathetic and jewish. Disgusting.

I loved Madmen but I never remember seeing this shit. Did she ACTUALLY get naked for adults? How is this not considered CP (even if most of the world didn't see it on vid) WTF???

Here Nothing visual but implied and it makes me sick that the jews would do even this much.

It's just Jewish culture. You should respect it and not question it.

lel

FPBP

Its on youtube. Judge for yourself

It’s true. That scene came out of nowhere. My jaw dropped when I saw it.

Attached: 1540984927151m.jpg (943x1024, 53K)

No it was not a nude scene. Just youtube it. Search her name then put "mad men" behind it. I forget her name though so I leave it up to you.

>t. onions man child that's needs stronk men in black war gear to help him sleep soundly
You know how I know you're a cuck?

Attached: IMG_1911.jpg (716x960, 83K)

Kek

Its weird right. There was no lead up to the scene. No need for the scene. it did not add to the previous scene nor did it add to any scene after that. Its like they just shoehorned it in to the show with zero reason other then having a little girl do that

The (((ad))) that preceeded the video was for Polly Pocket. I shitteth thee not.

witches are jewish women and goblins are jewish men
childrens stories are p.redpilled

Attached: 123132313545345.jpg (1456x1080, 182K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chrysanthemum_and_the_Sword_(Mad_Men)

Attached: 1538884340738.png (510x332, 66K)

My gf made me watch the new Sabrina. During the scene where the black witch kept calling the white protagonist a mutt I kept waiting for her to say “well, youre a nigger!” But she never did. I told my gf I’m cancelling Netflix.

>my gf made me
based and alpha

Imagine your daughter given chance to play in a famous TV show. You wife presses you to agree because muh ego boost. You agree. You come home after a week of out of state work. wife and your little princess are sleeping. you turn on tv, excited to see your daughter act in famous tv show.
>she masturbate on TV
you think who would have taught her about masturbating.
you think if your wife taught her what masturbation is at age 8.
you think your wife fingered your little prince.
you think did the adult actors there fingered her.
you think did they have orgy.
>then you realize you are beta white man so your unzip your pants, take your cock out and having the picture of your your daughter masturbating on TV you masturbate furiously

the real redpill is that many many people who act normal are souless and would sacrifice their children to satan if it meant a chance at money.

showing what they own

>My gf made me watch the new Sabrina
Satan laughing spreads his wings
youtu.be/K3b6SGoN6dA

intro of her show
>white man being stalked by witch (witches are the good guys according to the show)
>JEW in the background

Attached: 1526182109891.jpg (1920x872, 324K)

intro of her show
>background shows headstones
>the only markings are the symbol of freemasons

Attached: 1517558445286.jpg (1920x872, 428K)

Jeez, he has a death grip on her arm.

Pedophilia is a natural part of Jewish culture. If you can't accept that you're just a bigot. It might not be a part of our culture but it is a part of theirs, and so we have to respect that and allow them to practice it.

Stop it. We should be talking about the one hundred victims of the Pittsburgh tragedy.

reminder that baby boomers allowed jews to take over western society

youtube.com/watch?v=FFc8lm2NOVU

She stripped me naked, tied me down, repeatedly beat my balls and yelled “WATCH SABRINA WITH ME AND THE HORROR WILL END.”

Attached: 6332C148-A351-4FCB-BB87-B521629036D2.jpg (527x612, 33K)

>tldr bitch lasagna

Attached: 5BF0AEA0-80C3-40DF-9BF7-E0353A0E6C7F.jpg (916x687, 62K)

We will never forget the 1000 victims

I think I saw that somewheres...

Attached: LBEG2307.png (693x693, 614K)

Anti-pedophilia is anti-semitism
Meme it

ffs i would totally fuck her every hole

Wasn't there a Jewish rights organization founded because a Jew was accused of raping a white girl in the 40s or some shit?

Remember the 10,000.

Lmao is that why it’s the Baltimore ravens, what the fuck.

Leo Frank and the adl.

Attached: Being Miguti is suffering.jpg (1280x2160, 365K)

Mad Men... "Sexual Harassment: The Show."

How can you be accused of sexual harassment on Mad Men when every line read by the male actors is sexual harassment?

How do we know Matthew Weiner wasn't reading the script, brainstorming creative ways of sexual harassment?

Duh. Hollywood is Jewish in name only. The Jews in Hollywood aren't religious. Same goes for the "Christians." Those who get religious, quit the biz.

Alistair Crowley's Thelemists were a thing in Hollywood before scientology. THey made a show about it. Strange Angel

All these actors and shit are fucking superstitious. They aren't well educated, usually. They are pretty and can put people in theater seats.

They're in an industry where you're making 20 million per flick for a few years and then making nothing because of one bad day or one bad movie.

These people are into new age shit, witchcraft, satanism, etc.

Attached: strange_angel.jpg (660x345, 45K)

I sense a disturbance in the force. As if 6 million jews just cried out in pain.

In judaism, age of consent for females is 3 years + 1 day. The basis for this is rabbinical study of the Torah says that Rebekah married Isaac when she was 3 years old.

This is lawful for jews.

Attached: 1540123882674.jpg (1024x788, 349K)

with feet like this who cares about her head

Attached: 1515872936471.jpg (1389x868, 575K)

Jek

You come to realize that Walt Disney made sure to engrain anti-Semitism into every good young American's mind. Then it spread to the entire world. Proof that Walt Disney was a master of subtlety. Hiding clues in plain sight, just as the Jews do. Fighting fire with fire.

wow delete this racist image, America was never great