Emigration - should it be encouraged or prevented?

Attached: D6BA8029-9415-4E30-9B5F-375355615C48.jpg (1600x1600, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euromaidanpress.com/2018/10/19/russians-moving-into-occupied-crimea-now-form-one-fifth-of-its-population/
tuttitalia.it/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lithuanian women confirmed coal burners

>Italy
I would've thought France or Spain

Fascinating. Anyone have any idea why Germany is USA and why Britain is Australia?

Because Britbongs want to move to a warmer climate while not needing to learn a new language. I knew so many kids through school who had moved to Australia or were planning to move there. It's kind of funny considering Australia used to be a dumping ground for British criminals

prevented
there are 1.2 milion romanians here

who the fuck would change France for Spain are those people retarded?

stop pulling out numbers out of your ass you retards

Attached: ss.png (378x300, 12K)

t. Never been to Spain

Prevented, of course. Why on Earth would it be encouraged?

people like the climate

lol, you guys stole transylvania from hungary only to leave your country anyway?

I know it's chill and beautiful and all but I thought France had the better standard of life.. ?

lol, you guys colonized South Africa only to leave your people there to be killed by Negros?

why are krauts moving to the US?

Attached: 57325472231.png (666x514, 48K)

Rhodesia buddy , not south Africa.

Spain's convoluted past used to make it so, but nowadays it varies more within countries than between them.
We might not have the highest salaries but I would say quality of life in Spain is god tier

re-untie with your nazi scientists and bow down to the blockade breaking Bush family .

Just fucking with you, 50% of those things are true tho

dyslexics of the world untie ,lmao!

Less taxes in Spain, many upper-middle class people move over there to escape taxes

Please Serbia stop it.

time to start up the midwest empire.
hope some german qt moves in nearby

Attached: 1776.png (750x745, 858K)

How many fucking people could there be in Estonia if Russia is the biggest emigration destination and like one tenth of them are already here?

prevented

all EU peoples should stay in their own countries and keep the culture alive

It's the Russoshits who are moving to Russia. Meanwhile the Estonians we have here are largely here only for temporarily.

Eastern Euros in this country are almost exclusively mixers. They almost all live in London among the non Europeans.

in most cases: discouraged

Why is it the US for Germany? Is it because of all the students?
And why do we allow all these greekroaches and Itakas here?

>Croats
>Serbia
what do you mean by this

Attached: 1492388266101.jpg (320x406, 33K)

Love those russians suddenly wanting to move to Ukraine for no particular reason whatsoever.

euromaidanpress.com/2018/10/19/russians-moving-into-occupied-crimea-now-form-one-fifth-of-its-population/

Attached: eternal_ivan.png (1045x887, 787K)

fucking germs they spread like germs

tuttitalia.it/statistiche/cittadini-stranieri-2018/
you are illiterate