Why do americans like to force their shitty mutt holidays on other countries?

why do americans like to force their shitty mutt holidays on other countries?

Attached: shit.jpg (1002x482, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cssreference.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2spooky4me

Anyone know how to get the normal color back? The black shit kills my eyes.

are you an skeleton?

Halloween technically comes from the Irish though

This look and feel reminds me very much of WEB 1.0

Those born after 1993 get to feel for a day what the entire Internet looked like in the 1990's.

Whats the matter, Pedro, last thread not work out for you?

go away

u mad bro?

YOULL HAVE TO CLIMB INTO THE BONEYARDS OF SPOOKY CSS
WELCOME TO HELL
YOU HAVE TO LEARN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TIER WEB PROGRAMMING
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY
cssreference.io/

bottom right corner, change from special

I am on an iPad. How can I change it there?

Thx.

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M VERY SPOOPED

Lighten up, faggot.

It's... spooky.

Attached: o shit pepe.png (300x300, 80K)

FINALLY, THE MOST EXCITING DAY OF THE YEAR HAS COME!

>I can't configure a browser
So fuck off this website.

Fuck off kike its European anyways you stupid meme flag motherfucker go KYS seriously no one loves you and the only bit of happiness in your life is shilling for kikes. I will kill you motherfucker your whole goddamn country to you are pathetic and a literal pice of shit if i could id reach through my computer screen and beat your Jewish kid touching greasy ass until there was nothing left I will make you wish for a real holacost when im done with you you fucking faggot because the things I will do to you will prove your volcano dick cutting god is not real because even he would be sickened by the things I will do to you and your fucking people

Attached: _85050CFC2E8B4782DB130203490381945268D17C724869EBF0_pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr-5418.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Halloween is the only pagan holiday that survived the christianization of Europe. Unless you count all the Christian holidays celebrated in pagan dates with pagan traditions mixed in. It is the oldest holiday we celebrate. Way older that America.

Happy Halloween, bitch.

youre a punk bitch dude dont tell people they are mad

U mad bro?

File name related

Attached: new fag.jpg (599x497, 33K)

Go outside for walking

Dumb nigger doesnt know how to change theme

i have a bigger gripe with their version of Christmas

I don't know,sperg.Maybe try looking down around the settings area,if you are smart enough to figure that out.I won't hold my breath.

Why do europoors like to obsess and complain about Americans on American websites? Don't you have any europoor websites you can hang out on instead? You DO have europoor websites, right?

Attached: no fun zone.jpg (600x280, 83K)

>implying samhain is American or a holiday

Attached: 1540936070658.jpg (724x620, 76K)

You mean visiting relatives you can’t stand and haven’t seen all year? The getting shit faced to forget about it until next year? Ya I don’t like it either.

>why do americans like to force their shitty mutt holidays on other countries?
as he posts with a confederate flag without a hint of irony. Everyone on earth sucks our dick it's annoying

Every year the glowing orange makes me think my glasses are smudged

Attached: 1522971527905.jpg (623x414, 50K)

Because we can and we're better than you.

Attached: 1540519150274.jpg (280x400, 56K)

thats because im maldraw. i always post with this meme flag because its the prettiest.
read my comics and support me on patreon. google maldraw patreon for links

Attached: TAOCC_0012_by_maldraw.jpg (800x1134, 243K)

Because we are better than you and you will confirm to us.

fuck off, use your own shit you faggot

Thank you!

>using you computer to connect to an american server to download files from america
>hurr durr why am I seeing american things

Attached: Untitled.png (377x565, 133K)

I'll do you one better, Why do Yurofags hate some random american holiday this much? For the past few days you faggots have been complaining over our dumb fun holiday about ghosts and candy. What gives?

Attached: 1465338508540.jpg (530x522, 78K)

because they are pagans who hate Jesus

>complaining about americans in a cambodian wasp breeding board

Your country doesn't matter.

I would let you violate my asshole.

>not liking the most patrician holiday
Fucking pussies.

Attached: image.png (657x527, 141K)

>Halloween
>Shitty holiday

Could you possibly be a bigger faggot? Halloween is the one time of the year any butt ugly idiot can get laid. Get a funny mask, go flirt with THOTs at the bar, by the time they see your ugly face they're already smashed and horny.

Plus, its the one time of the year it's perfectly OK for women to dress like cheap prostitutes in public. I fucking love Halloween.

Degenerate

look at the bottom of the page for "style" newfag

buy an android

Most of planet celebrates day of remembering the dead, which is 1st November, not 31st October. Halloween is on 31st October, it's American pumpkin version, where they dress up in monster clothing. Here in Europe we dress up 7 days before Easter in any kind of clothing, not just evil. Our 1st November has nothing to do with American 31st October, we don't celebrate. dress up or eat candy, we go to visit graves.

Attached: make-up.jpg (1190x1044, 939K)

we dont have such holiday and everyone who tries to push stuff like that is looked down upon. its the kids but parenting and schools work in this case

Is that where american man aim these days? Piece of pussy?

Checked and keked
Neck yourself