Can you actually believe the whole white European far right nationalist movement that was supposed to wake up white...

Can you actually believe the whole white European far right nationalist movement that was supposed to wake up white normies failed because you autists and spergs couldn’t hide your power levels and just had to be anti Semitic to everyone?

Attached: F74ACEBB-D1C2-41BE-A181-1EB9545D9A93.jpg (1080x1336, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Nordicist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don’t bring up the Jews you can’t explain to normies the full story

You can't solve all the problems of the world through genocide.

Who knew?

shill
sage

Fuck off back to /v/ you inbred croatian retard.

Isn't that basically always how these things go? Openly antisemitic people are always attracted to the furthest right, just like the commie larpers and 'anti-whiteness' people are attracted to the furthest left.

Attached: AF016B39-8BD4-48B3-88B2-0B18237FC892.jpg (1380x776, 497K)

(((failed))). Keep crying rabbi

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 11K)

Or you could out Jew the Jew
What?
Don’t you have a cow to take care of?No
True, these movements do attract the worst of people
You tell me

>delusional

It is over.

Attached: JnNVsTb_d.jpg (640x796, 29K)

When was trying to explain "the full story" to normies (about anything, in any context) ever a successful propaganda strategy?

This

>nationalism failed
lamoofing @ ur lyfe

The biggest importer of human shit to France (by far) is Médecins Sans Frontières. Guess who created MSF? Guess what national group makes up almost half of their board?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Kouchner

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

tell those stupid brainlet holes to get off that car, they aren't worth anywhere near as much

Jewish supremacists mass target anyone that tries to get us off the genocidal path we're on. They finance and promote childless degenerates that try to commit mass seppuku. Most people see jews as fellow brotherly citizens and don't understand there is a subversive fifth column that have waged a war of extermination against us for thousands of years.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

And yet I see anti-kikeism on the rise. People are waking up to your bullshit schlomo.

I have checked history of feminism, open borders, lgbt, et. in Quebec and it's almost entirely.. JUIF!

Screw your optics

Attached: 1530329404009.gif (335x482, 865K)

test

>Or you could out Jew the Jew
If we jew the jew we lose our civilization. That's not an option. They have Israel it's not hard to solve the problem.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

1/3

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-215959.png (1080x1920, 401K)

second try

Unironically this

The jews power comes from playing the victim, and anyone who feeds that is giving them more power

No one ever said Stormtards were smart

hello
would you like
some migrants

Attached: fromamericawithlove.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Third time’s a charm

What's a stormtard? How are we going to defeat the eternal enemy of mankind if we can't even speak about them.

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Sure!
Diversity is our strength.

>The fight is over.
Kindly fuck off Schlomo.

Remember anyone who doesn't understand that it was a false flag and wants to kill more is part of a discord ops to get this place shut down. That kind of insanity is not what we need in the midterms.
2/3

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-220027.png (1080x1920, 422K)

Croat is somewhat correct, the right purity spirals itself on a bunch of issues and shoots itself in the foot constantly. an example would be how Jow Forums hates anyone who doesn't yell about genociding niggers and jews openly

> wake up
>Stay asleep
>wake up
>Stay asleep

Pick one mate, you cant have both!

Attached: my view.jpg (1837x1655, 1.16M)

strawman

Are you trying to say "talk about everything but the jews" but can't actually come out and say it?

Attached: 1524909025806.png (640x845, 740K)

Ignore shill threads red pill as many people as possible.

Attached: Screenshot_20181030-223216.png (1080x1920, 238K)

Autism ruins everything. Worse than Jew sperging might be Nordicists WE WUZing every civilization in history, thereby putting them on the same level as afrocentrist Hotep blacks.

Attached: 1539204742532.png (971x597, 67K)

quit spamming your mental illness in every thread

No, I'm saying that Jow Forums loves people like Patrick Little who act like idiots in public and make us look like we're insane

>Nordicists
don't exist

Attached: 1524907954675.png (894x894, 1.72M)

Also what is jew sperging? They've damn near destroyed your country.

more strawmans.. weak

>Nordicists don't exist
try reading any thread on this board and then say that again

you invented a boogieman

the 32nd most popular meme on Jow Forums is pic related

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

Don't use Jess in this stupid thread

I don't think you know what the term strawman means, Chang. A strawman is when you intentionally misrepresent someone else's argument. I haven't mentioned your (non-existent) argument at all, I was explaining my position. Please learn some basic English and debate skills before you start accusing people of being shills

Attached: (you)-1.jpg (901x1024, 81K)

Yes talk about them, just don't shoot a bunch of 80 year old Holohoax "survivors" in a church if you don't want to feed their narrative of persecution

you're pretending Jow Forums is one person
one of the most popular memes
is a meme about kikes making you're not white threads

more boogieman Jow Forums is one person shit
there were 450,000 posts on Jow Forums yesterday
fewer than 1/3rd were Americans

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

oy vey stop talking about us, goy. bad bad goyim

>responds to every post in the thread with the same accusations
why are all leafcucks massive spergs?

Move to Karelia or Murmansk if you want your grandchildren to be white

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

>Also what is jew sperging?
Calling everyone and everything you don't agree with or don't understand a Jew. Basing your entire ideology around Jew obsession like Patrick Little.

Nordicists are everywhere now and they are disgusting. They will claim that all other Europeans are subhumans and "lesser" Europeans. They talk about how other Europeans need to be erased via eugenics in the future. They think that every world empire was actually a Nordic empire, but those evil Mediterraneans covered up history. If you call them out on their arguments they sperg out and claim you are anti-Nordic.

>why are all leafcucks massive spergs?
We know the power behind Roosevelt. It is the same eternal Jew that believes that his hour has come to impose the same fate on us that we have all seen and experienced with horror in Soviet Russia. We have gotten to know first hand the Jewish paradise on earth. Millions of German soldiers have personally seen the land where this international Jewry has destroyed and annihilated people and property. Perhaps the President of the United States does not understand this. If so, that only speaks for his intellectual narrow-mindedness.

We know that their entire effort is aimed at this goal: Even if we were not allied with Japan we would still realize that the Jews and their Franklin Roosevelt intend to destroy one state after another. The German Reich of today has nothing in common with the Germany of the past, for our part we will now do what this provocateur has been trying to achieve for years. And not just because we are allied with Japan, but rather because Germany and Italy with their present leaderships have the insight and strength to realize that in this historic period the existence or non-existence of nations is being determined, perhaps for all time. What this other world has in store for us is clear.

Germany's Declaration of War Against the United States
ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p389_hitler.html

Clinton campaign tally shows 5 top donors are Jewish
jta.org/2016/10/26/top-headlines/5-top-donors-to-clinton-election-bid-reportedly-are-jewish

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Americans & Europeans are the same thing, we are all white!

Attached: fixedd.png (1373x1220, 87K)

>power levels
something like in Akira?
where a huge insecure faggot wants to punish those who are less pathetic and ends up just being a bloated faggot who begs for help from his friend like a failure

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Nordicist/
eat shit kike

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Are you posting via a proxy on one of the moons of Saturn?

>Americans & Europeans are the same thing, we are all white!

Let me give you an idea of how Jow Forums views Europe.

Attached: Europe.jpg (1200x1142, 638K)

The one on the right has nice legs, but neither are built for bearing children.

>eat shit kike
And that's actually what I mean by Jew obsession and Nordicism. If someone questions Nordicists claims of superiority, Jewspergs have no other argument but to call them Jews.

swedes and germans are not white anymore :(

That was a false flag omega retard

5/12 of the times "nordicist" was used in the past week
it was you saying this board is infested with them
thanks for filling up the spergtank with gas schlomo
spreading your d&c shit here will only hasten your racial extermination

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (547x143, 13K)

>it was you saying this board is infested with them

Again with the Jewsperging and thinking its a directed conspiracy.

>spreading your d&c shit here will only hasten your racial extermination

This is exactly what I was talking about in Nordicists will claim we need eugenics to purge other European groups, but if you call them out on that, they call you a D&C shill. In their sick mind they don't see pushing for eugenics and the destruction of most of Europe as a bad thing.

>r*ddit spacing after getting caught d&c kiking

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

I'm gonna spend the next hour pumping out anti-semitism. I'll do it every time I see you using that word in archive from here on out. I'll check each morning.

You realize you are mentally sick right? You need to snap out of it. Clearly you are a Nordicist who believes in all the WE WUZ absurdity. Take a look at the often ridiculed Hotep mythology, it is a mirror image of what you believe.

Nordicists are an embarrassment to everyone who wants to defend Europe from the immigrant hordes. We had a real chance to have a pan-European movement to restore our countries, but Nordicist autism ruins everything.

>I'm gonna spend the next hour pumping out anti-semitism. I'll do it every time I see you using that word in archive from here on out. I'll check each morning.

This is an absolutely perfect example of Jewsperging.

>Rabbi's first strawman

This if only righting wingers cuck some more to left wing moral authority they will start winning.

This guy is from the Donald trying to make this place look bad.

Failed how, i red pill people about the kikes all day every day... even kikes.

left is prettier

Attached: ac655ee.jpg (1080x1350, 229K)

Attached: 282f7bd.jpg (1080x1921, 229K)

Attached: 83ab6da.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

Attached: 33f82cb.jpg (1080x1349, 180K)

10/10, Would purchase both and lock in my dungeon for use as and when I please.

>Jessica Southern is an Instagram prostitute/ Dubai Portapotty
I want to commit genocide on the jews and arabjews.

Attached: 1510596827671.jpg (728x1061, 91K)

its pretty hard not to attack jews when they are the majority group spearheading the mass immigration and feminism destroying europe. if it wasnt jews who were the background culture of this movement then there would be no resentment. its action based disdain, not inherent disdain. obviously the normies will never understand nuance.