Have NPC job

>have NPC job
>act like PC and talk politics
>lose NPC job

Attached: deliveroo.png (1052x2453, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedfernJon?protected_redirect=true
gogetfunding.com/defamed-and-fired-deliveroo-guy/?fbclid=IwAR0fohplhlSDVoCBgqjCxT90mhrUSGGsNJ60TfYBgvCGvUA-9Ecyz_PVRAY
redjon.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give the link you useless fuck

>not a nazi
he was german
that is nazi enough

characters so small even ants can't read them

They did similar.things in communist.countries. instead of incarcerating or killing you for wrong opinions, they simply ousted you socially and destroyed your livelyhood.

twitter.com/RedfernJon?protected_redirect=true

He made his account private

gogetfunding.com/defamed-and-fired-deliveroo-guy/?fbclid=IwAR0fohplhlSDVoCBgqjCxT90mhrUSGGsNJ60TfYBgvCGvUA-9Ecyz_PVRAY

Here's a pic of him

Attached: deliveryguy2.jpg (511x636, 120K)

Just follow the script.

Attached: racism.png (1134x789, 407K)

Those fags busted that dude for wrongthink real good
He won't step out of line again
I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR GAY GLOBALIST OVERLORDS

What, you want to deny a gay white male the chance to be oppressed?
Stop being a nazi meanie.

redjon.com/

Attached: screenshot 2018-10-31 um 14.31.23.png (304x448, 161K)

>Caroline and her Dom live out their normal lives amongst the poverty, alcoholics, and street preachers of Swansea, Wales. But when Dom and his straight roommate fall in love--a passionate, secret, non-sexual love--their lives are transformed into a queer chaos of cross-dressing, gender bending and free love. Will Dom hold on to his relationship? Can religious fundamentalists be adopted as pets? And just what are The Lesbians up to? The battle between preachers and drag queens, skinheads and sex workers, boyfriend and girlfriend, is set to change the city forever.

Attached: s245970311962353406_p135_i1_w640.jpg (640x960, 100K)

Fucking hell

>"Each character takes centrestage and becomes the protagonist, not only in their designated first person sections, but throughout. It takes real skill to make this reader identify with a straight woman, a straight man, a drag queen, a lesbian, and their fluctuating identities, all sometimes within a single chapter. Most importantly, it made me examine my own identities and question the strictures that I have built around them." - MyGayToronto.com

>it made me examine my own identities and question the strictures that I have built around them

>Don't have a different political opinion then me tho because I WILL destroy your life.

Bump

You are an idiot if you bring up politics in work, especially with customers you don't know. Hope this helps.

This, you don't have to sperg out in public over everything, especially if you're some low-tier delivery man.

Basically I agree but

>display political symbol for everyone to see
>someone talks about it
>cry on twitter and call that guy a nazi

It's just insane.

This but unironically
>expecting a working class east german not to be a nazi

in berlin? nah

Attached: screenshot 2018-10-31 um 15.20.45.png (555x390, 132K)

Just kidding I know, what really happened was more like autistic German smalltalk meets anglo sjw faggotry

I agree that politics should not be discussed at work or with customers, but this was just a passing comment with no implication whatsoever

Brit’s are our opposite and I hope not our future. I am constantly shocked how dystopian and self hating they are. What happened to their pride as a nation? I hope you can be British in the future still friends.

you know you can click on the pics right?

There is something seriously wrong with brits as a whole, its like they live in a gestalt of stockholm syndrome.

"Redpilled" and working a minimum wage job

Name a better combination

>talking to anyone in 2018

They know the self-hatred is absurd. They argue with themselves to justify it. We have whole sciences dedicated to self-hatred and perpetual victimhood.

Its so much worse than people can imagine. We are a few generations into the brainwashing already. These students have been programmed to go into a frenzy when confronted.

Thats why you see so much of the "nazi" and "white supremacist" talk as soon as someone tries to bring common sense into the debate. Almost every single western nation in Europe has been debating if they even have a culture the past years.

Its over. Dystopia is here to stay.

I think Japanese respect and admire British culture more than brits.

>Things that never happened
Kid probably got talked too and never got fired. They just say this stupid shit to get people to shut the fuck up

yummy

this is what a nu-male looks like

Lmao, I really wish I lived in the big city... I would have all types of flags hanging about and make people deliver me things. Than if they got mad at a Confederate flag or japans rising sun or nazi I would complain like this faggot guy

>unironically thinks it works both ways
The delivery service would probably just ban you

Political correctness has turned everyone into devious Jews, crying out in pain as they strike their enemies

Fucking cuck

He might aswell gone full Hitler on them. And shouldnt have apoligized.

Learn to shut the fuck up if you are in the serving industry. No one is paying you for your opinions. I have work at Lyft and have to fire drivers every day for this shit.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

It's the practical solution, but it's still doublethink.