Just do it

Every country on the planet should do this.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-183131.png (720x1280, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMfkACt0yLw
youtube.com/watch?v=P56ZeBotFeA
mises.org/library/4-fourteenth-amendment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We have far too many spics and poos here. I welcome this move desu.

European countries have it worse.

>birthright citizenship doesnt make sense
agreed. it's only the 5 eyes countries that have this policy. it's not the way things are anywhere else in the world

it's way too late to matter

Oh god that orange cheeto asshole really pisses me off. Who the fuck does he think he is? We can't let him get away with this.

Let's take a look at what other nations are among the ranks of our elite birthright citizenship club!

Oh... no...

Attached: birthrightcitizenship.png (1447x887, 77K)

He's so fucking orange he turned this goddamn site orange! What the fuck, Trump? That's too much!

>no isreal
hmmmmmmmm

Attached: 526DEA6D-A36B-4200-BD24-5566E9CA2498.gif (714x558, 704K)

I really hope this goes through.

Its actually fucking happening, anchor babies eternally BTFO, I've dreamed of this for years now

Attached: 1429343031371.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

this is probably going to get shot down by the supreme court.

There's nothing unconstitutional about interpreting the law the way it was intended. The originalists and moderates outweigh the judicial activists now.

conservatives run it now bitch

You’re a joking right?

In Australia you have to be born here or overseas to at least one Australian parent, or acquire it from birth on your tenth birthday if parents are not citizens. That's stricter than the US and yet...not strict enough

The people who created the amendment said it shouldn’t apply to everyone just those who’re US citizens or legal aliens. The entire thing was overturned in 1983 when the SOTC snuck in a footnote on a 5-4 vote saying that illegal immigrants are equal to legal immigrants for the 14th. Despite 100+ years of interpretation that says otherwise. What’s happened since 1983? Mass waves of illegal immigration, hispanics out pacing all other ethnic groups, 12+ million illegals bringing down wages & raising health costs.

Wish we would do this. Illegals try to have kids ASAP to make a claim to stay

This seems like a reasonable adaptation to easy and cheap worldwide transportation. If someone is born on vacation in the US, that shouldn’t make them a citizen, let alone being born here specifically to take advantage of the immigration system. Birthright citizenship should be limited to legal residents. How is this even controversial?

Can't you see that it's racist user?

Dems need votes of poor peasant minded people.
Problem is we keep assimilating them and they stop voting dem so more are needed.

This. MAGAPEDES thinking ending birthright citizenship as a big win are comical.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

big business isn't going to be happy about this

is it another day? because that's how i feel when i see yet another headline criticizing our president. what a fashionable thing to do

The 14th Amendment was never ratified and Trump has every right to ignore and talk shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMfkACt0yLw

youtube.com/watch?v=P56ZeBotFeA

mises.org/library/4-fourteenth-amendment

REMINDER that back in the 50s everyone just knew and acknowledged that the 14th was not ratified. Now we pretend this is not true. It used to be widely recognized and even written about.

It was only meant for the nigger slaves user. only the nigger slaves. After the nigger slaves were freed and given the privileges of citizenship, the amendment ceased being anything at all. Plus wasn't ratified anyway.

Not really. How is giving citizenship to people who don’t live here racist? Why do they deserve the protections of US citizenship just for being born while their parents were traveling? Why should the same apply to someone whose parents broke through the border illegally? That doesn’t seem very sensible

Obviously this is their aim. But if the Right we’re at all successful at reframing the issue, this is where they would start

Greatest American president in history.

why?

Go to London or Paris for a week.

POO

I'm sure Indians feel that same way about their Muslim "citizens", don't they, Pooboi?

>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction

Attached: 1491532389284.png (251x300, 90K)

Attached: this-is-hasan-he-was-born-in-sweden-hasan-is-swedish-muslim-this-is-misho-he-was-born-in-an-aquarium (735x877, 137K)

Go away 20yo doomer

Attached: 1540355147514.jpg (540x410, 42K)