French and other European Cheese BANNED in US

medicaldaily.com/fda-bans-roquefort-other-french-cheeses-due-bacteria-levels-though-theyre-virtually-301638

Oi, Yank. Do you have a licence for that cheese?
What cause Americans to ban perfectly safe and delicious cheeses from Europe?
And why do they consume so much cheddar? I thought that English cuisine was shit.. It just doesn't make sense.

>land of the free

Attached: BANNED.jpg (2560x1600, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16751203
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil
archive.is/WvEbu
youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pasteurization issues.

There’s good bacteria and bad bacteria.
Remember when /pol was infested with Canada-USA trade war shit about fucking milk, same shit right here.

>They can't get real cheese
I could not live there.

Big Cheddar wants to sell their Original Wisconsin Rockfort maple bacon blucheeze™

We have some at my grocery store. Literally like $7-8 for a little wedge the size of a small slice of pie

I am sure you have something called cheese.

Aw too bad ;/

It's really not though. It's to promote other country/our own cheese over imported. We allow so much shit that is absolutely horrible for the human body which is banned in almost every other country yet have the overly strict regulations for certain imported foods/drugs.

>Rockfort please tell me that is not a thing.

Attached: last white american.jpg (400x400, 180K)

Why have cheese when you can't have wine? Wine is Haram for muslims.

>land of 4 year old news story that's not true

My local chain supermarket has Roquefort all the time and has had for years. This is some bullshit like the apocryphal ban on vegemite.

Thats for the real stuff from Europe. Expensive as fuck

How much is it there

Its simply a way to keep are market safe. We can still get good cheese here you just have to go to specific places

>Made with pasteurised milk
>real Roquefort

Attached: 1509549899500.png (259x194, 5K)

I don't buy this but they push it on us at restaurants and such

Also it spends no time in the Roquefort caves

EU commies don't have cheese product.

Attached: 1410849258228.gif (247x270, 79K)

So this is what bong coping looks like.

>people try to have conversation
>post stupid meme spam
Very gay and retarded

Same with numerous other cheeses that claim to be 'authentic'.
The fact that Cheddar does not have protected status is a shambles too.

>one mutt
>spam

very fragile and retarded

is that true?

Cheddar: ~£10/kg
Stilton: ~£12/kg
Brie: ~£7/kg
Roquefort: ~£19/kg
Monterey Jack: ~£10/kg

So it seems. The FDA ban all sorts. You can't get real haggis there either, due to a ban on certain organ meats.

We banned it too as countersanctions.

Good. This way the prices won't rise here.

What are you saying? Roquefort has to be made in Roquefort. There's an EU law about that.

>USA
>In the EU

enjoying the Kraft(tm) Singles(tm) americans?

Attached: 1537963163772.jpg (668x255, 55K)

enjoying the sweet dog pussy, leaf?

so they just have that plastic type American cheese?

Those quality European cheese make mutts hard to shart in mart thus drive them crazy.

Lol, not quite. But they have to do things like pasteurise the milk, which for a process that relies on microbial activity is counter productive.

>banning real cheese in favor of fake cheese
the eternal anglo strikes again

I can't believe this. You know there was french industrials who made Feta cheese and after that EU law they had to name their cheese differently because Feta had to be made in Greece.

Pretty sad tbqh
Cheeses are the most satisfying food to eat. The freshness, the softness and the taste is one of the best things.
Even desserts are not as good because we're so used to eating sugar.
Theu are God's gifts to men.

checked
and in the US, cheese comes in a spray can

You do realize that these products like yoghurt is supposed to have the bacteria which is the healthy and beneficial component that helps your obese gmo ridden, opioid infested "body" ?
Every time i come on pol its either the fucking kikes shilling or some drugged up amerifat willingly ignorant and retarded complaining about something and defending the bastard babylon nation controlled by kikes, which mutilated his dick forcefully.

Attached: 56.jpg (500x443, 66K)

Usually we just have person meat along with $50 cheese in a dark room

Attached: 693EFA3D-23AE-4537-9203-4984C61A54A6.png (1334x750, 747K)

I tried this once as a joke. It tasted like shit.

they're right. some states can't even sell to others because of whatever fucked up laws they have regarding raw milk

Because spray cheese is meant to be infused with powdered glass and used as a weapon

That's weird because they allow a lot more white blood cells or what campaigners call 'puss' in their milk. Isn't their milk one of our concerns regarding a UK US trade deal?

We import tons of pasteurized cheese, shill. But there's nothing wrong with producing your own cheese natively, keeping the money here and paying less shipping. We have tons of range land and great native cheese in whatever style.
This thread is 0/10 Jow Forums.

oh wow. That's scathing ma man.

but true

Who cares? Tons of American food can't be sold in the EU because it simply doesn't adhere to EU regulations and uses tons of chemicals banned here.

>I can own a gun, but I can't own fromage
Mutt logic really amazes me

So who's the best at cheeses?

strawpoll.me/16751203

Attached: 1540505353686.webm (710x400, 2.45M)

Yes, but that's because they pump their cows full of steroids to enhance meat production.

They think ours are unclean because they have diseases. We think theirs is unclean because it's full of drugs and chemicals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil

>Banned almost all over the planet
>Legal in the USA
>literally poison

Don't they also bleach or colour their meats because that's what the fat fucks like?

Yep, they wash their chickens with bleach as a 'pathogen reduction treatment'.
Americans are fine with this and encourage it elsewhere.

Hollywood and the Jewish elite produce the best Cheese

EU regional food protection law doesn't apply to the US or many other places. That is one of the many issues holding up US-EU/UK trade deal. For example the yanks want to sell us 'Original Genuine Cornish Pasties' that were made in some flyover state factory by someone who insists that because they are using their grand mothers recipe it is as real and authentic as a pasty made in Cornwall despite the different origins of ingredients. The same applies to cheeses and meats when I went to Florida a few years back I saw Black Forest Ham with made in the USA in the small print

I think they might wash a chicken carcass in a weak bleach solution in order to kill off the salmonella. Trace amounts of bleach are far less harmful than salmonella to be fair.

American cheese contains 56% real cheese

One is a tool for challenging tyrants, the other is some gay french shit.
Of course you wouldn't understand.

Why haven't you challenged any of your tyrants in the hundred or so years they've run roughshod over your people, then?

It encourages shitty farming practices.

Mate, chickens would be flying rats if they could.

Our milk mafia uses 'pasteurization' as their protectionism scheme.

There are absurd rules around raw milk. In most states it's illegal to deliver and the consumer must purchase at the dairy firm directly and in person where they are required to have posters saying ridiculous shit along the lines of

>RAW MILK MAY CONTAIN HARMFUL LEVELS OF BACTERIA THAT CAN LITERALLY KILL YOU!

In the most cucked states, raw milk is banned outright.

Reminder that even the humblest grocery stores in America feature all kinds of cheese including europoor shit.
Meanwhile the europoors scrimp and save to visit their cheese cuck in his moldy cheese hut. Sad.

Attached: 2564725479.jpg (653x367, 65K)

>All pale imitations of European cheese
>all coloured with annatto
>Overpriced 'American' (Flavourless) style

I've tried an American brie, tasted like absolute dogshit.

Can confirm.

archive.is/WvEbu

Semi-soft/semi-hard cheeses it's us no question. Hard cheeses it's Italy. Soft cheeses it's you guys.

Attached: 1538005637770.jpg (735x735, 98K)

Netherlands makes some excellent cheese, so does Denmark.

feels good not being european :^)

Attached: photo (3).jpg (1600x1065, 428K)

>But there's nothing wrong with producing your own cheese natively, keeping the money here and paying less shipping.
t. idiot who has never touched an economics book

Gorgonzola, Mascarpone and Mozzarella are soft, aren't they

>why do they consume so much cheddar
It's not real cheddar. You know the waxy yellowy-orange stuff your grandma used to buy because it's what was available in bulk after the war? It's that.

youtube.com/watch?v=B3KBuQHHKx0

>Surely oppression maketh a wise man mad

Burgers have weak stomachs so those cheeses are considered to be mass destruction weapons.

True. I'm just a real big fan of Brie so I'm biased.

>check poll
>not a single vote for spanish cheese
of course, you have no fucking clue... what a bunch of idiots

>Americans are literally raised on onions and corn syrup 'baby food'

Attached: american baby food.jpg (445x360, 225K)

Thats right Euroshit, America first.

>42.6% corn syrup
What the fuck.

Spanish cheese is amazing. Queso de Tetilla is beautiful.

Tell us about them.

America has the best cheese now anyways. We win all the competitions

It's also fucking over the US producers who'd be making the replacement. Bottom line is, you get bland cheese and the frogs sell theirs elsewhere.

You also always win the world series...

>soya protein
>corn syrup solids
>sugar
>more soya oil

So no one else makes cheese?

No you don't. But I bet there is good REAL American cheese.

>importing cheese over the ocean
They don't have cows in USA?

No, you just always win your own competitions.

You have it smoked too for max delight.

There are around 50 original cheeses produced only in Asturias. The amount of varieties, sub-varieties, origin, type is huge.

Attached: san simon.jpg (575x262, 11K)

Spanish cheeses are good but nothing special in Europe.
French and Italian cheeses are generally the best and I'd take most Swedish cheeses over Manchego.

so what's your favourite cheese, guys
>you're cunt's
>the rest

mine is Comté (28 months) and Gorgonzola, desu

>0/10 Jow Forums
>says absolutely nothing in disagreement with my statement
>actually agrees with me but too brainlet to notice
You really made me think.

Nigger I was in Trader Joe's and all the bread was imported from France. It's literally the same stuff you'd find in Lidl/Aldi with Hawaiian themed packaging.

>The amount of varieties, sub-varieties, origin, type is huge
Let's be real though, you'd be really hard pushed to tell 95% them apart by taste.

I hope so sense Wisonsin won the worst chamionship lol suck a dirty cheese dick faggot. America is best at everything. You niggers cant even grow with without root stock

Nigger smegma doesn't count as cheese in Spain, sorry.

What would you say is the most typically "spanish" cheese and which is your favourite?

Leonora is a delicious fresh goat cheese. It has a thin white rind and is pretty light. Cabrales is also really good. It’s a very dry, dense blue cheese which is very intense.

You know what's double-gay is even most of the imported cheese is still pasturized.

how is this a surprise? germany invested in cheese when the economy took another down turn in europe. a government bought literal tons of cheese. all of it was determined to be bad