Social Justice BS exposed

2 guys create bullshit gender studies papers for academia, and they get approved

youtu.be/OlqU_JMTzd4

Attached: rogan.jpg (1380x693, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
youtu.be/3lXUd7VxuSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares about what some boomers think about social justice.

first decent one i've watched

Attached: 1540727238469.jpg (498x573, 49K)

ikr, I'd almost given up on him completely, nice to see he still has some sense left

Already happened 20 years ago and nothing came of it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair
Same thing here, this will be ignored by the lemmings this entire make-work field caters too. Mainstream is going to forget it in 3 months tops.

Attached: rome-burning[1].jpg (574x360, 37K)

Ethan Klein is such a talented guy. Youtubing, writing phoney academic papers, appearing on Rogan. What CAN'T this man do?!?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokal_affair Interesting, I think every little helps though, shining a light on bs is better than ignoring it completely, there should be some domino effect from exposing it, however small

ikr, he thought he could fool us by taking off his hat

danke schoen

I literally came on and saw there were no shill posts, so I thought I'd spread this a bit, then seconds later it's all Halloweeney and the shills are back

I guess the shills and demonic celebrations must go hand in hand

Have his own decent podcast.

I find the contrast within quite interesting, on the one hand the reader must understand high brow language to continue reading, but on the other they must be dumb enough to not see through it. The intellectual stupidity required from the reader is quite staggering.

I'd highly recommend #961 youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
it's a bit long but the discussion around the great flood are awesome

10/10 podcast. Purge the Marxist filth.

Rogan literally just agrees with everything his guests say unless they attack pot. His show is shit and you shouldn't be listening to it anyway.

High brow language is really not that hard to understand. The main problem is that our society has become so dumb that even mildly intelligent people cant differentiate between a moral judgement and actual facts.
Also a lot of young people think everything that is written in a book or any other non-digital form must be true.

>will be ignored
how is "what we care about" controlled? if the fake news is failing are they still in control?

Attached: IMG_1903.jpg (575x767, 92K)

>contacted by izrael state and media, based coming out as hoax, to talk about how jews are oppressed
>contacted by EU, based on fake science they got passed, to help write european laws
These guys basically ruined social justice for everyone, fucking legends

Attached: 1501607671988.jpg (399x398, 43K)

I agree that he flip flops, but this episode has value, and a lot of his listeners are as you imply, normies and leftys, it will do them some good to hear this episode and see what the left are like, which they probably don't realise in their bubble

If joe rogan had a billion dollars im 99% sure he'd come out naming the jew and hating on niggers

Check 88

The more the left over reaches, the more they expose themselves, and either alienate their own or crystalise the crazies. It can only go so far before it collapses under it's own weight of lies on weak foundations.

I know about the sokal affair. And a few gold ones that are still undercover.

Nothing good will come of this. Its already way too late for some academic awakening. My colleagues have talked about this cancer for the better part of 25 years. We have all concluded western society is in a death spiral and this is just one of many symptomps.

It wont be fixed and you will see your children getting molested by elderly "oppressed" individuals. The collective outrage at this is not enough. Most of the people pushing the post modernist drivel is very well aware of its absurdity. Its the end times. Quite literally.

I know what you mean, he's definitely hates feminists, so he's not complete soi youtu.be/3lXUd7VxuSA