America’s Next Civil War

>The United States shows all the warning signs of impending social and political collapse
thewalrus.ca/americas-next-civil-war/
archive.fo/EjzDR

Is the Civil War 2 likely?

Attached: 1540719659259.jpg (2048x1424, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/comingracewar.htm?noredirect=on
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its already happening

you mean the culture war?

If it wasn't on TV would anyone know it was happening?

Remember how ebola was on every news program and newspaper for a few weeks driving everyone into a frenzy? Then it just disappeared overnight.

>he trickle of refugees crossing after Trump’s election has swollen to a flood
What?

>If you had told anyone even a year ago that border guards would be holding children in detention centres, no one would have believed you.
Because the media didn't scandalize the Obama Administration's work?

>According to a recent poll from Rasmussen Reports, 31 percent of likely US voters anticipate a second civil war in the next five years.
How reliable is this? And what do they understand as "civil war?"

(Still reading, consider this a bump.)

It definitely is happening online, free speech has been under assault for most of this year, it's all come to a head now with gab and payment processing. But ya over all, we will probably have a soft collapse in 2-5 years, and a short lived civil war. The communist left won't last that long though.

This article is written by an NPC with a very surface level understanding of this country and the people that live in it. Using SPLC as a source was the biggest kek. They have been discredited for years due to their bias and corruption. They are not a partisan organization and therefore can not be trusted to tell the whole truth.

>Is the Civil War 2 likely?
Very. That’s what we get for privatizing institutions and social services in the country. Now the foundations of society have to constantly compete with each other.

>The real source of the crisis is that white Republicans have become more intolerant about the country’s growing diversity.
>The Republican Party has become the party of racial resentment.
I'm unconvinced that it is that easy. This "intolerance" certainly has some roots in the growing entitlement and power grabs coming from non-Whites that is going along with delegitimizing White people and culture.

>A sizable chunk also don’t want their children to marry members of the opposing party.
At least...

I glanced over some more text and stopped reading. Verbose with little substance and as mentions the author seems to be already biased.

>privatizing institutions and social services in the country. Now the foundations of society have to constantly compete with each other.
Would you expand on that plox?

>thewalrus.ca

One example is charity. America gives generous tax breaks for giving to charities when that money should be collected in taxes for the interests of the country. Instead, national interests have been handed over to special interest groups with different agendas and they’re incentivized to do so. It’s become a business now. It’s been called philanthropic capitalism or philanthropic marketing.

And that's leading to civil war 2 how?

Yes, or just turmoil and suffering in general. Why? Cuz of the grand solar minimum you dumb dumb. Crop losses are already increasing across the world. Are you paying attention to the famines? They will come here too. Also more quakes and volcanoes goin off over the coming years. Also corresponds with the death of our world reserve currency and a truly massive debt problem. Gunna be real fun times.

Democrats keep pushing it for months now.
It all depends how the Right responds to the unavoidable chimpout in November, when the D's lose both Houses.

Yes, it is written into our collective psyche. Besides, the first revolution and civil war were caused by freemasons, who are still up to their old tricks

yeah it is pretty much wworking ad planned. News articles are already appearing about armed militias on the border. What does the left think will happen when these militia folks realize how powerful and we'll organized they can become when they experience their largest mass mobilization in over 200 years?

I'd say it be likely but we will have to wait till midterms and the whole migrant caravan. They are the real Sparks to the fire

>That’s what we get for privatizing institutions and social services in the country. Now the foundations of society have to constantly compete with each other.
Good. Now all we have to do is keep going until all the "people" begging for public services die

If the commies try to take over we all know the right will win.

If it does, wont make the same mistakes they made last time.
Im going strayt for the money.

Why shouldn’t we collect that money in taxes and put it to better use instead of giving that money away to special interests?

new on r/collapse: posts trying to instigate "revolt". shills vult it, probably asap.

Accelerationists want a fast Controlled burn and quick regrowth of the North American Ethnostate.

because taxation is theft

Anybody that tells you Civil War will never happen because “Trump got elected” or some other retarded MIGApede shit is a sped, plain and simple. The US is turning more blue not only due to jewish manipulation of whites but also because of Jews importing massive amounts of shitskins here. They’re also outbreeding us by far. My generation, Gen Z, is already minority white. Gen Z is already around 38% white if I’m not mistaken. After us, there isn’t going to be anymore whites, atleast not enough to matter. Anyone who legitimately believes and tries to shill the notion that we’re gonna be fine because “Trump won” is a MIGApede sped and they should be laughed at because that is the only appropriate response to such retardation.

Attached: 4AE4B96E-0FB7-446D-80B1-043B0E79D5AA.jpg (750x991, 157K)

That money should be collected and spent on things like infrastructure but instead is being used on things like funding human trafficking by means of caravans because they want political control or someone to “pick our fruit.”

We should decrease tax collection entirely, instead of trying to find new ways to spend it.

How can there be a civil war when literally millions of law enforcement bureaucrats receive your tax monies every year?

Reminder to bulk purchase as much ammo as you can.

You mean the Revolution 2: The Art of Crotcheting and Other Textiles.

What do you think the meme war is? This civil war will not be fought with guns and bullets, but with memes and ideas.

It will go hot. It's only a matter of time.

As long as most of Hollywood ends up at the end of a rope, it would be worth it.

No, it won't. What will happen is leftists will riot, and then promptly get BTFO by the national guard.

There will still be millions of leftist who will never shut up and want violence.

They might want violence, but they're too cowardly to do anything. At best they'll show up to a riot when they have numbers. But most of the time they'll want someone else to do the revolting.

If trump executive orders away welfare there will be a hot civil war within one week that will be over after a month. In that time probably 20% of the liberal population in the country would be wiped out.

I wouldn't call that a civil war. More like a short period of unrest.

I agree but I’m talking about tax incentives. These NGOs have caused a lot of problems.

Nobody is in a real position to start one.

You're delusional. Tensions are the deepest and most intense since the war of the states, and there are no indicators it will let up.

It's only a matter of time before the bombs start to fall
And every rat in DC will start to scream and bawl.
Their gonna regret the day they stabbed us in the back
They pissed us off so much now we have to smack

>Tensions are the deepest and most intense since the war of the states
You really need to get off the internet. Twitter is not representative of reality.

>denaturalization task force
I had no idea. Love it. Thanks Trump!

>you really need to get off the internet
You really need to stop projecting. The internet is just a medium of information, and I never go to Twitter. Anybody with a brain can tell that tensions are rising. Just because a large percentage of the population are non-participants means nothing. Like that old, awful cliche says, it only takes the will of a single man. Small groups of people have affected much, much larger groups of people before in history. Today will be no different. Besides, it's in the judeo-masonic interests of stirring up trouble so they can tighten down. Order out of chaos. Get educated.

How are we abroad (Europe) affected? How could we support the right side? Does it even matter to you?

You're the one being jewed here. The media is playing up the tension to make people scared. The only people that unironically want civil war are college leftists and SJW types. The government can handle anything the left can do. Remember who is in the majority here.

God I hope so

Attached: F73D6DBB-40FA-42EB-AFA7-F6CFDB5E530A.png (556x730, 160K)

It would matter if things kick off, but I don't think you could do much but get comfy with GloomTube. Working to get the right elected in your own country would be the best thing to do.

the rest of the world won't allow it to happen, sorry

Best thing you could do is spread evidence of the lefts hypocrisy and corruption.

>the media is playing up the tension
Yes, they do this. Order out of chaos.
>The only people that unironically want civil war are college leftists and SJW types.
Welcome to Jow Forums, how's your first day going here? Are you that dense that you believe that?
>The government can handle anything the left can do
The government is the left. Besides that, how did the old, ineffective government of the Tsar do against this similar plague?
>the majority
The majority means nothing. A majority is it the will of a stronger minority.

I'm not clear on who would shoot who and for what reason.
Where's the battlefield?

Sure. But I've two things in mind:

1. The American expat community. Democrats Abroad are very active to run protests and smaller events against Trump / Republicans. Exchange academics (from students to guest professors), foreign workers, etc. are dominated by Dems, everything else is shouted down. Republicans Overseas are a small, intimidated group with low to no visibility in the expat community or outside.

2. The "old" transatlantic establishment. Think tanks, media, etc. that are tightly coordinated with the Washington swamp. Their talking points, fake news, pseudo-scandals etc. are often like translations of NYT, WashPost, or CNN (no surprise, same source). Their political views dominate our political and media establishments, often the owners, editors, "though leaders" are members of transatlantic organizations.
They address both the European and the expat public. It works as voting results abroad show.

Documenting this (i.e. the networks and main actors) is one thing. But once the conflict gets hot, would it make even sense to act? What resources or support could we reduce? What's the psychological effect (if any)? What would be to goals?

The Chinks need collapse, so they can move in & mop up. Take our nation to themselves, since slick willy Clintong gave away our inheritance to them, the Chicomms.

>What's the battlefield?
The real question is what won't be the battlefield?

Attached: 1485825700942.jpg (960x676, 38K)

It is precisely for this reason a war WONT happen. Any fags waiting for it to "go hot" have already lost. The left can win without a single bullet being fired. They may be losing a bit of the narrative, but make no mistake that their victory is practically assured. Demographically, any right wing sentiment is going bust because even in 10-20 if you managed to get all whites (who are usually liberal) to find solidarity in one another, youll still be outvoted by every other minority. The only hope is accelerating the death of the West and balkanizing into smaller nation-states that can more effectively assert their sovreignty. This is only aided by nations hostile to the US, who would gladly supply various secession groups to keep the combined power off the world stage, and cost less than any type of invasion or takeover.

NASO
North American States Organization

>outvoted by every other minority
To vote, they need to have citizenship. Guess that'll be a battlefield of the next years.

>Remember who is in the majority here
The majority doesn’t matter when your vote has been taken out of the equation. That’s the heart of the problem with these NGOs. No one is voting for them or their agendas, instead their agendas get marketed to the people to make them believe they want it, like a product. They continue to operate regardless of who is in office. Many have shown that they’re willing to be political and international but they are not elected.

Holy SHIT this is the most cucked thing I've ever read.

>ads for decolonizing art history
Wew. Lad. Why are lefty whites so guilty they must erase their own culture?

>if you dont vote in globalist traitors there will be chaos and anarchy
>votes for mee but not for thee
this is like that scene from v for vendetta where the government fills news segments with doom and gloom bullshit

The polling really shows it. And the trend is growing. Media's spin on it doesn't help. D's believe now, that the R's are stealing the elections by suppressing the votes, expect that line of propaganda to be pushed even harder, as the Democrats know that they are going to lose midterms, we are just not privy to their polling. The R's are readying because they can see the writing on the wall. I wish they weren't and gave the President time to respond by generalizing National Guard where necessary, but they are. It all depends on the weather in November. If it's warm in a week we will see a chimpout of epic proportions, if it's cold the happening will be delayed until Spring. Either way, when D's lose we will witness a civil unrest that will dwarf the 60's. I hope I'm wrong

Sometimes I daydream about living in a comfy, post civil war New Hampshire town keeping watch for niggers approaching from the southern badlands. They are hoping to take advantage of the now chronically short generosity of the white man said to still reside in the White Mountains.
I imagine taking pity on him and his family before going to work with my Springfield at 300 yards.

Attached: E9AE7FE3-2679-47F1-AC99-17CE6C77E4F1.jpg (400x490, 37K)

This is the blackpill.
I'm sorry, kid.
As a GenX I failed to do my part.I can try to make up for it now, but there's a tidal wave.
I'll do what I can.

Attached: 1504235684048.jpg (450x720, 614K)

>people taking care of others without gubbmint involvement
>IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH!
Sorry, but that assumes that the State is an end unto itself
>gibs more taxes!

Hey retard. Trump just said he's getting rid of birthright citizenship. After all those illegal beans and other degenerates are deported America will be at least 75% white

It's a battlefield NOW, bro.
We have to have a real and serious conversation about what "citizenship" means.
What is a citizen?
A citizen of what?
What is a nation?
Can two different tribes be of the same nation?
These are questions that civnats hate and yet this is where we are.
I long for open conflict only because it would FINALLY allow us to start dealing with problems.
This country is like a zit that needs popping.
The mirror will be full of gunk no matter what.
The sooner we pop it the lesser the chance of infection.
Citizenship is probably the biggest issue I can think of.

you act as if this is all new. the war has been goin on for a long time

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/books/chap1/comingracewar.htm?noredirect=on

>TL;DR White man bad from 22 years ago

Attached: glowin.jpg (700x500, 68K)

Look at the uproar of birthright citizenship, and sanctuarty cities wanting to let anyone and everyone vote. Chances are theyll get it, but this whole situation at ots worst is gonna be a French Revolution 2.0. City people revel in their ideological orgasm, think they have finally acheived a fair and equal society, only to walk out into the country and enslave everyone there to provide food to the 'Paris Communes' that refuse to go out and work. Any suburban and rural people are basically Girondines. And it always ends badly, but we might get ourselves a Napoleon after, eh?
MFTL
Midwestern Free Territories League
Honestly, any LARPing about post-Union nations is always fun.

I get shit from people because I'm a Trump voter.
Their hatred is real.
It is deep.
This isn't some superficial partisan issue.
This is existential.
We are playing for keeps right now.

Attached: 1507935176326.jpg (1200x900, 101K)

Good on ya, keep saying it and Im sure it'll happen eventually. Its not like cities will just keep what theyve been doing and let them stay. Im sure Trump will have no opposition at all form the nation and the world aboit sending troops to them.

French Revolution 2.0 - hot fuckin take.
I hadn't thought of it in the terms you just outlined.
Do you have any other thoughts on that?

Attached: mr_rogers_checkyohead.jpg (640x368, 27K)

Closer to the end, ahaha:
>How much longer before we realize that we need to disentangle Canadian life as much as possible from that of the United States?

I've read that four of five regions that compose Canada each trade with the US more than with one another, meaning that cut the US out of equation and Canada is as good a country as Yugoslavia. Except that it doesn't even have meaningful trade routes.

Ok, take out charity NGOs and insert law enforcement, prisons, space or anything else we contract out to private companies. There are plenty to choose from today that you never voted on and pay more for. Privatization has been controversial since it started. Your elected officials literally gave your power away.

I have a uni class that was all about modern political thoery and my professors a commie, so he goes really in depth about that shit. Its funny to see how he revels in the same paltitudes that all the "revolutionaries" spout only to later describe just how fucking awful these regimes were. And it always ALWAYS comes down to a bunch of socialites and urban poor people coming out to tell farmer what the fuck to do, even though they admit that farmers are the closest thing to people owning theit own means of production. It boggles my mind how nobody has come up with a whole ideology about settling the urban/rural divide, even Mao only used thst as a bullshit excuse to settle the class issue and not as a fundamental tenent of a new political paradigm. Although unlike it the FR, nobody is going to want to jump in and reinstate Federal rule, Pax Americana has soured all over the world, and our enemies have more to worry about than invading a mainland US.

>They have been discredited for years due to their bias and corruption
Maybe if you ask Stormfront or Plebbit.

>the US Congress is too paralyzed by anger to carry out even the most basic tasks of government. America’s legal system grows less legitimate by the day. Trust in government is in free fall. The president discredits the fbi, the Department of Justice, and the judicial system on a regular basis. Border guards place children in detention centres at the border. Antigovernment groups, some of which are armed militias, stand ready and prepared for a government collapse. All of this has already happened.
This really isnt that bad. A lot of this is just standard procedure or checks and balances.

I'm not particularly right wing, but IMHO charity is a good thing. The issue is that people are using it as a means for their own advancement rather than because it's the right thing to do.

Just remember to target the SAMs at every plane leaving NYC for Israel.

Bump, you Jow Forumstards ignore the obvious truth again

>nobody has come up with a whole ideology about settling the urban/rural divide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot

A second civil war would be just about the only thing that could save this country. Not going to be pleasant, but it’d be the crucible that could form the ethnostate— maintaining the current system would only further the decline. I can hope.

Theyll rise up when lefites legalize pot and all their other shit, and the police have nothing to do, or when they get abolished for being institutionally oppressive nazi huwhite supremacists.

No, it was written by a conscienceless little worm who was paid to lie like a fucking rug. You’re overthinking the nature of evil.

That's literally the one reason this hasn't turned into a shooting war already. Conservatives, aka the last remaining sane white people, are putting their faith in law enforcement to keep them safe and maintain the national status quo. Which is, of course, the main reason the Left HATES cops and wants to abolish the police and the 2nd Amendment. They want to get rid of local cops entirely and replace them with a top-down federal police force like every other socialist shithole country has. And why? Because federal police are always corrupt and will think nothing of crushing skulls of their countrymen.

there is no civil war you idiot, everyone in this thread is either retarded or larping. civil war will never happen keep dreaming.

The media is trying to play out a civil war narrative... this is not the wish of any rational American, just the media which uses examples of extremism to stoke the fires of fear, uncertainty and such. Turn off your damn TV as it does not represent reality, and those extreme enough to go "all in" on a revolution are those who are not fit for any civilized society.

Related

Attached: 1539184391504.jpg (872x886, 349K)

Attached: 1539187940851.png (1802x905, 203K)

All revolutions are instigated by the elite. Only if it benefits the elite will a civil war be started.

What would the Civil War be over, killing white men?

There won’t be a civil war.

Fuck off Soros.

The civil war narrative is being pushed by the enemies of our nation who wish to destroy us. This includes Russia, China, several Muslim states, and even Canada.

No matter how bad things get in America there will never be a civil war. We must target members of the press and even celebrities who push this issue and punish them
for their treasonous efforts.

Anyone who even suggests a civil war should be taken down with no mercy.

Someone tell me what a 2nd Civil War would be over, since most white people hate each other and can't agree anything.

Some disgruntled white cops or sheriffs won't change anything. They will be slandered to no end if they step out of line, and the federal government will have no problem squashing any movement - they live for those situations since it justifies their bureacratic existence

But that was only an instrumental issue into solving the class issue, like Mao. They were a means of solving a different problem altogether. Im talking about it being the central issue, not it being a mode of instituting another type of solution.

>we will witness a civil unrest that will dwarf the 60's
nah the average American has been pacified
I do expect Years of Lead type situation where fringe groups on both sides start bombing each other

If the economy collapses it may happen, eventually, or the country will break up. We aren't more special than anywhere else

WOW, SOME SENSE ON Jow Forums. FUCK YOU RUSSIA & THE CHINKS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR JEALOUSY. NOW FUCK OFF.

Attached: putin.jpg (797x448, 46K)

This. Fuck off soros and anyone asking to kill other US citizens.