Women

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-sussex-46042781/cctv-captures-horsham-armed-robber-s-attack-on-pc

Attached: Screenshot_916.png (821x465, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw
bbc.co.uk/bongistan/faggotry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

using a police car as a getaway, guy thought he was playing GTA

>UK
so the nigger probably didn't get shot
not worth a thread slot desu, I'd rather read about someone taking a shit in the mall in America, at least that country matters

Attached: CCTV_footage_of_PC_Ellie_Young_being_dragged_from_her_car_by_an_armed_robber-p06qc0ft(1).webm (320x180, 2.48M)

Probably thought the women were easy targets. Most likely could’ve gotten away without the backup

that fucking madman jumping straight over the door.

i guess the car was turned off in the altercation and the keyfob was in the cops pocket and thus outside the car, and he could not restart the car?
either that or he didn't put his foot on the brakes when starting?

True story
My mate's dad once stole a police car when he was younger and got sent to prison
He has schizophrenia and was in the middle of a delusion though so he got a reduced sentence

I wonder how hard it would be to steal England right now.

this is why they won't arm the police. the niggers would just take all the guns then shoot all the police. it's a fact

Someone who does something like this should be killed.

If you attack a police officer and attempt to steal their car like this you have forfeited your right to live in a civilized society. That's it. They should be executed in the street.

>female police officers
What a fucking joke

not that hard, mudshits are doing it as we speak.

Look at the other one fumble with the door and then struggle to pull out the taser.
Good lord female police officers are worthless.

>thought

Based Italy

I can agree with this. Basically, Hang every nigger.

That's usually something that happens in America. Try to steal a cop car while armed? Say hello to lead because no cop worth their salt is going to allow that.

In America that dude would have been shot 20 times before he even got within sight of the police officers.

Attached: 1536656484799.jpg (720x720, 69K)

kek I love it when cops get btfo

Attached: When you've been Englanded.jpg (533x960, 55K)

He was white.

Oy vey, such a hate crime!

They should have been driving one of those faggot cars, the shitskin would have never tried to steal one of those

Why are police better than citizens? Anyone that acts like this towards anyone should be put to death. 8B people in the world, we need to stop keeping the worthless ones.

Police represent the laws governing us. They are supposed to have an assumed monopoly on violence (barring self-defence, of course), and someone attacking the servants of the law like this does not deserve the protection of those laws.

simon says fist my ass

Attached: TOUGHGUY.jpg (750x563, 36K)

Who the fuck decided that womans should be policeMEN?

this

I would agree, but this police car was occupied with approximately 2 14 year old boys worth of muscle. You can't provide that much power to the state and then have it piloted by 4'2'' blond chicks.

They should never have been there.

these are the thought patterns which created the sweden you love today.

I don't love the Sweden of today because there are people that don't follow the law.

I believe they should be executed.

mfw im only 70kg and would get thrown about like those women...

Checkout the whiteknightery of the dude supermanning over the door, like hes going to have some effect on the situation without being stood on the ground

LOL

and they won't be executed, because swedish law is feeble, drafted by feeble people and only applies to naive and doughy swedes who stupidly go along with whatever in public, and grumble away impotently in private.
obey laws that command respect, not the frivolous joke legislation of people who don't appreciate or understand the relationship between ruler and ruled that sustains the principle of law. laws that aren't enforced when the 'subject' is able to fight back is not law. laws that aren't enforced on precious foreigners is not law. why would anyone obey swedish laws? give me a single reason.

Attached: wammman.webm (860x480, 2.86M)

Attached: whaman.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

Attached: whammen.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

Attached: 1518655588986.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

>2 female officers on the same beat

Attached: .....gif (400x388, 43K)

Attached: womenarmy.webm (480x360, 783K)

I was impressed by that. He gets right in the car. Blocking the drivers view and him reaching the wheel.

Attached: 1518659572686.webm (362x480, 2.89M)

The second woman is totally panicked. She fumbles around while her colleague is being attacked, then once the attacker actually gets in the car she jumps out! LOL!

Attached: See blind.gif (294x342, 320K)

Woman goes around car to help the attacker get out of the car for faster getaway screaming i’m Helping!

those are "Reno 911!" levels of woman policing.

Attached: 1507767704717.jpg (640x635, 86K)

In the is this would have been a 5 second video with one fatality and no injury to human life.

Nah - he just got in the way. Blinded by an opportunity to "come to the rescue"

Attached: 1539055025977.jpg (523x512, 61K)

Why and how is she a cop? It took her half a minute to get in the prone position. In a firefight, she would be deadweight.

The absolute state of the bongistani bolice.

why does the 3rd man try to break the glass?

Lel, I remember reading about some French guy getting arrested for singing “London calling” in heathrow.

Female police officers was the final straw.

Look how they recoil and scream when some guy comes at them.

""""TRAINED PROFESSIONALS""""

Pathetic.

>female officers
>bong officers at that
Found your problems

It's not much better in America.

Attached: The legendary spider nigger.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>mfw im only 70kg and would get thrown about like those women...

no not really. I work as a prison guard and during our training I also had training with female trainees, even the quite fit ones had no chance in a direct confrontation when they couldn't apply any techniques.
Back than I only had 77kg with height of 184cm.

It's a woman. Quelle surprise.
> Women can do anything men can do.
BTFO.

sorry dad but you're doomed

This is what British criminals thinks about the police. You would think that it would be a wake up call for the police, but they will just continue to prep the criminal bvll.

> Call police becuase your life is in danger
> 2 female officers show up
> Raped by a gang of pakis.

>That popeye's in the background
That explains where this uppity nog came from.

>why would anyone obey swedish laws? give me a single reason
I certainly don't. I'm cheating on my taxes etc. as much as possible and so should everyone else. The societal contract has broken down and so I would be a fool if I didn't cheat the system as much as possible at this point.

It's the same in Britain. I hope you do the same Charles.

in every situation, it is better not to have a female officer near you

you know it, gustaf. sorry if i took too harsh a tone, i didn't realise we were in agreement.

Attached: 1538120196658.jpg (725x1024, 134K)

puzzled me as well

Attached: Twister.jpg (1031x601, 36K)

>Gets beheaded because your police are corrupt

> sneak away while the cops are being raped
Working as intended.

Attached: TamaraCincikGetsCulturallyEnriched.png (1181x893, 431K)

Calm down sadiq.

Attached: 7EEDEB98-389D-40B1-AA6E-4963B4DB856C.png (327x767, 400K)

simon says microwave that kitten

Attached: TOUGHGUY1.jpg (462x549, 42K)

say it with me lads

J U A N I T A
U
A
N
I
T
A

you would know
youtu.be/8HVkIB0NzYw

Is he wearing a MAGA hat?

MAGA MUTHAFUKER!! *stomp*

That guy is so incompetent he should be hung.

Equality. They said

>women
lmao

Having been trained in grenades I have never seen or heard of anybody doing something so stupid. That one sergeant had the presence of mind of Jesus Christ himself flipping that dumb bitch into that sandbag foxhole.

That was either a dud or a flashbang a real fragmentation grenade would have killed everybody. Throw the grenade INTO the obstruction dipshit.

Ow...ow...ow...my boobs....

Deservedly...

>bbc.co.uk/bongistan/faggotry
word of advice, OP
don't be a faggot next time and just post the webm and save everyone a worthless click

Attached: BritPD-women-get-btfo.webm (480x270, 2.51M)

lmfao the wamen officer didnt even get the fuck out of the car and start fighting with him. she was just slapping. your officers are a fucking joke and your country will be under islamic rule in no more than 50 years.

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

Tough shit they have spent fifty years treating men ESPECIALLY white men, like fucking garbage. I have told people that "women and children first" is over. I'll still grab the kids, but the women are as capable as me, right?

Tell me that you're white.

Attached: 1512025271859.jpg (940x545, 152K)

Of

Attached: D7875A5E-671A-4838-841F-E97F419E40D9.png (923x492, 200K)

Yes! More women police officers and soldiers! More!

no shit sherlock. thats what the whole drill demonstrated

And then your courts would've sent the officers to jail amongst the the same criminals where they'd later be found dead in their cells.

Why did the other get out of the car? Couldn't she just tase him, when he is in the car?

The annoying thing about this is, the bystanders are legally obligated the assist the police.

Then they arrest you for a hate crime.

Why the fuck wasn’t there a man in that car to begin with? First of all your vehicle maintenance is going to be higher with woman drivers, always scraping paint and ignoring fading brakes or worn tires. Second of all who are they ever going to arrest? Honestly?

Probably seen it on the telly, if there's a car that's likely to bolt they'll smash the windows to disorientate the occupants

That video makes you long for a quick bullet from a US cop

They were lucky, there was some men nearby

>they'll smash the windows to disorientate the occupants
That's almost as retarded as the rest of this scenario.

Attached: 1535594468513.jpg (395x387, 18K)

This.
Besides who wants to help the Police? They hate all British natives.

Make that 3 bullets