I’m illegal Mexican who’s been living in El Paso, TX for almost 10 years but I’m obsessed with white girls...

I’m illegal Mexican who’s been living in El Paso, TX for almost 10 years but I’m obsessed with white girls. Here I’m surrounded by ugly latinas. I always wanted a white gf. I wanna marry her make lots of beautiful babies with her. I’m really considering to move to Vermont or New Hampshire, but crossing to the other side of country is a risky business in Trump’s era, I’ve heard ICE presence is high up there. What do pol? Should I risk it all and pursue my dream of marrying a white girl?

Attached: 1607C8A9-943F-4555-8E62-66A9D952B20D.jpg (2409x3620, 619K)

If you want to give your wife and children, whether white, castizo or otherwise, you must become a citizen. If you do not do this you are a fool who should not complain when the law catches up with you and separates you from your wife and children. Ten years is a long fucking time to not even start working on citizenship pendejo.

I already called ICE
Back to mexico spic cunt

I already tried that. Almost got deported. Never again.

Why do you care? You’re not even from US..

new england here
every time I see a spic in public, I will report them to border patrol from here on.

thank you for your contribution, OP.

You fly the flag of the Third Reich but if you read Mein Kampf you would know NSDAP stance on miscegenation. Explain your hypocrisy.

>illegal

IP reported to ICE

Some Mexicans are mixed with Spaniards. Might as well breed the native out

I'm from the US. Back to Mexico spic cunt.

The most vibrant women are black women. Why don't you try moving to Haiti?

This is why all Europeans should move back to Europe, these shitskins will breed your children out to their subhuman gene pool

baseedd

Yael kushner is Jewish bro

The first of you guys to “go back” will get the best of the pickings. Those who wait until there are millions going back are going to be left with scraps. Choose wisely.

Attached: F3F73736-C5B1-4718-8CB8-44F8D94FEEA2.png (500x654, 62K)

You have to go back then take a hint you fucking rapist beaner goddamn

Vermontfag here, you couldn't afford to live here.

You must go back taco.

Attached: serena williams.jpg (338x425, 42K)

How are you planning to make beautiful babies with your Mexican shit gene sperm?

Stay the fuck away from my area.

But I work hard can do any job.

those are not "latinas" buey. Those are american indian mestizas. Real "latinas" are of european descent.

You need to go back. Spics belong on the other side of the wall. Marry a citizen then you can come.

Attached: EF5DDD22-1600-4222-86FE-5F74578C9F5D.jpg (486x600, 265K)

Violets are blue
Roses are red
If your name is Juan
You have to go back

Oregon here, will do the same. These wetbacks just put a star of David on their chests for us. Thank you for making it easy.

Hi, I'm a white girl. I might marry you. What do you look like? Can you post a photo?

we're fucking overrun nowadays, bean city

>Marry a citizen then you can come.
Cuck

Why do you people want to go places where you aren’t wanted? This isn’t Europe where the majority of people hate themselves and their countries, Americans are pretty proud and all about their culture. The fact that Trump won should tell you that. I have been daily calling ICE and police on the Mexicans that live in some rich doctor’s barn down the street from me. They are actually nice people but I hate their kind that much. Their busty daughter could breed at any moment.

I hope you get arrested, raped and sent back to your trash country never to set foot in America again :)

It’s possible.

Attached: 4A526835-B409-47B1-9ACA-C17C1B25A170.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

Mexican here dating a white girl. They are fun to fuck or date for a lil but I'd never wife a white girl I have no respect for race mixing white women. Most are liberal sluts.
Only way I'd marry a white woman is if she was a white Latina
>Inb4 no such thing as white Latinos

there are. I'm a redneck living in Miami. Lot's of latinas here are european looking and hot AF. You guys in Texas and california only have the indian ones lol.

I’ll help you move, just post your name and address.

I'm in NC the best state on the face of the Earth

They are called Cubans

Fuck off back to where you came nigger, we don’t want you here and don’t want to support your lazy ass with our tax money. FUCK OFF!

What do you look like? Post half your face or someone who resembles you.

>gave up after trying once
Why not just go to one of those tourist places in Mexico, there are always rich white bitches there just wanting to slob on cock. They won't marry you though, it's just sex tourism.

Yes yes I fucking know there are white Latinos but some autstic Jow Forumstards say meds aren't even

Maine and Montana are way better. I like the cold though.

Attached: DA27F342-BDB8-40BF-80A9-D7DED85F1DD8.jpg (640x573, 77K)

yeah a lot are cubans, i noticed also a lot of venezuelan and brazilians are white looking as well. Argentian ones too.

Vermont isnt a blue collar state op.

>can do any job
Not every job is hauling bullshit around people's backyards paco.
You're going back.

Attached: 1534284387313.png (1107x1107, 879K)

exactly - on Pol only Nordics are white.

In your dreams fucking yankee

Based and redpilled.
Remember 1-800-DHS-ICE

Attached: 3fe5f7057c51c1e77b4fa83612812f92d07913df13d355770269777fee1490f7.png (2550x3300, 278K)

You are not wanted here. And you REALLY are not welcomed in Vermont or NH.

Enjoy your local negroes.

You should fuck off back and fix your own shithole instead of shitting up a different place.

You need to fucking go back. You are not welcome here.

go back and help MMGA

i'll let you gay marry me if you vote for trump.
>no homo

Attached: 1494420427253.jpg (546x366, 47K)

I live in New Hampshire. Do not fucking come here. We don't want you. We have enough problems and you're the last thing we need added to them. Go home to your people. Fuck off.

>Ivanka Trump
>White
She's a Kike you dumb Diarrea-skin

Attached: israel first.jpg (600x587, 69K)

Not ethnically.

You realize there are girls that look just like her living in Mexico right now? Good God you are retarded. I guess the Mexican part check out

Eva Longoria is 70% European and 3% African

There are white Mexicans in Texas but they are the minority, most are either mestizo or a tiny bit lighter

Did you try marrying a post-wall white woman looking for betabux?