Are haplogroup obsessed Nordicists the numales of the right...

Are haplogroup obsessed Nordicists the numales of the right? I can't help but see the similarities with their leftist counterparts.

Attached: autism.gif (680x315, 186K)

Numales of the right are the YouTuber fanboys and in particular Jordan Peterson's disciples. Be your own man ffs.

all Jow Forums-inspired right-wing "males" are numales. it's why the term was basically coined here--it's a case study in psychological projection. pic extremely related.

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

>buying overpriced chemistry kits so you can wag your dick at people on the internet
>willingly giving jews your DNA profile
I never understood the appeal of these stupid kits. People throw shitfits when the government talks about DNA databases and fingerprinting at birth, but niggers will line up to PAY for these kinds of things.

Its funny that both the right and the left dislike Jordan Peterson but for completely differently reasons. The right realizes the absurdity in his "tribalism is okay for Jews but not for you!" rants, and the left hates him because he doesn't push their cuckold numale propaganda.

Jews will say you have nigger in your DNA to abstain from being a racist.

Having a certificate of "whiteness" means everything to them, its their entire identity. There are tons of disturbing videos on youtube where "alt-right" e-celebs get all emotional over their 23andMe results.

There are plenty of white people who come back with 100% NW European. Mutts are just upset they fall foul of the one drop rule when they thought they were huwite before.

Millenial Woes is a good example. He's one of the worst examples of the white race in terms of personal accomplishment but he feels good about his 23andMe test. So good for him I guess.

>Millenial Woes is a good example. He's one of the worst examples of the white race in terms of personal accomplishment but he feels good about his 23andMe test. So good for him I guess.

His 23andMe video was peak cringe, I don't know how anyone could take him seriously after that. ecelebs are disgusting.

I'm a Persian mutt (think JonTron except not fat) and I despair that people like Woes are the forefront of the movement. White people deserve better leaders right now, they're in a bad place. I want to see white people succeed but I can't see it happening with losers and incompetents at the helm; the vast majority will not take white genocide seriously because of this.

honestly im interested in seeing if my heretige is as Dutch as I think it is, thanks to my father abandoning my family I basically have no knowledge on where his side of the family really came from. It's just a novel curiosity but I can't say I'd be willing to pay a lot of money for it, or care if I never got to see the results.
I'm more concerned with getting my DNA on record, regardless of what record.

is it even possible for you to have made a more typical amerimut post

>le fucking 56% face

I don't understand why Europeans can't adopt a mentality of mutual cooperation to fend off mass-immigration and leftist ideology. Why must everything spiral into eternal autism about who is "white" and "muh blue eyes blond hair".

If blonde, blue-eyed people want to only breed and associate with each other then they should. At the end of the day, I don't care about genetic purity, I just want high IQ people breeding but I happen to think the broader category of Europeans best represent this group, rather than exclusively the idealised Nordic Aryan. Not that I'm implying they are lesser than other Europeans, I know someone will construe it as such.

>left

>right

Are you denying the existence of the two positions?

I'm pretty sure I got some Jew in me...How much do I need to get Israeli citizenship?

This.

It's a Zoomer/Millennial thing tho. Nothing to do with politics, it's just that if you're a zoomer or millennials, chances are you're also a numale.

Yeah because this new breed of nordicism totally didn't originate in the US-influenced alt right.

It's one of the reasons the new right will never go anywhere. Turns out betting all your money on mentally ill autists and incels isn't the brightest idea.

The exact same reason why feminists can't get anything done, because they fraction themselves into splinter groups based on eternal autism of 'privilege'. Identity politics has always been cancer.

This. Some of the actual geniuses I know are rather dark skinned by European standards. Nordicism is a meme, not to mention white trash.

> "Nordicism is a meme"
I would say that it is a meme when it comes to the people who insist all ancient civilisations of any note were blonde, blue-eyed giants. If they want to preserve the genes for blonde and blue eyes then they should, however. I also hate the accusation that they were all simpleton barbarians in antiquity too.

Self-hating White Spaniard cuck or shitskin animal. Kill yourself.

I agree, I respect the Nordic people and their history, and I wish the best for them. The problem is the supremacist mentality that has arisen in some of their nationalist circles where they view everyone else as subhuman because of physical characteristics (for example Varg claiming that Southern Europeans are actually African and subhumans), and the WE WUZers who try to take over everyone elses history.

Both groups have accomplished much. Trying to steal the achievements of Italians, Greeks, etc is an insult to Southern Euros but also to their own Nordic/Germanic ancestors.

D&C. Sage.

it's called hybrid vigor you inbred hicks. That's why wh*tes are always either fags or cucks.

Attached: whiteamerican.png (1081x810, 41K)

>D&C. Sage.
This is a common response I've seen from Nordicists when their superiority complex is questioned. They will write long rants about the need for eugenics to produce the perfect Nordic race all over world, and how all other Europeans are "lesser" people. If you call them out on their divisive and ignorant mentality, they scream "D&C! D&C!".

Let me clue you in on something, claiming that the majority of Europeans need to be wiped out because they are not Nordic is the actual D&C.

I meant Europeans as also referring to European diaspora in the United States. I don't think the Nordicist infestation is unique to the USA, its been around a long while in Europe.

Nordicism by and large is D&C.

It's what happens when racial policy mixes with a desperate need for self-validation. The former can do without the latter.

>not being pure bread

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-23 14.55.15.png (1449x698, 153K)

Neither are you. English, Irish, Scottish, and French are genetically distinct groups.

look. it's another d&c thread a week before major elections. what a coincidence.

> critique of Nordicism on Jow Forums will impact US midterm elections

So this is the power of /nu-pol/.

>Whiter than you

Attached: whiter than you achmed.jpg (500x628, 88K)

stop bumping this kike thread
he makes it every day

Attached: 13w3.jpg (1024x513, 90K)

>believing in pan-European cooperation to solve mutual problems is a D&C tactic

I fucking love Haplogroups

Attached: batty.jpg (500x504, 67K)

The far right hate him because he's not as extreme as they are. The far left hate him because they think he panders to the far right. Conservatives, moderates and even some liberals still like Jordan Peterson.

no
nunales are lefties with almost 0 testosterone who beg their feminist gfs and wives for sex, and play videogames like children, they often preform cuckery and love watching their gf and wife get blacked.

It doesn't take a genius to understand the meme you lefty retard. How come you guys never did?

Attached: 1540078521836.jpg (669x626, 132K)

>projection
>whining about the last place online where speech is free

Attached: 1539511021959.jpg (645x729, 36K)

>pllllz don't watch conservative youtubers
>Jow Forums is bad
>the right wing are a bunch of cucks

this is a perfect example of why the left can't meme

Attached: 1539924538794.png (416x435, 114K)

Nordicists are confused. All racial "knowledge" before DNA is bullshit.

Nordics are a mix of Indo-European and aboriginal hunter-gather/hunter-horticulturalist Europeans.

They have more I y-dna than Western and Sourthern Europeans... even Germans.

Indo-Europeans pushed a native European Cheddar MAn population North and then mixed with them evenly up North.

Isn't your last sentence a perfect summary of JBP's message?

I'm convinced that everyone demanding JBP to name the jew are actually shills who want to A: pressure him to address jews so that the mainstream can label him anti-semitic and toss his ideas in the trash, OR B: divert away those people who would be helped by his ideas by painting him as a shill.

Be your own man. If all you fags would be your own men and begin exercising your will on the world, rather than wasting time circlejerking about how you are hopeless because the jews are on top, you'd actually have a chance of displacing them from the top.

I'm optimistic, tho. The lefties are right about one thing - JBP is a gateway drug to further wokeness regarding the distribution of power in our society. Worse still, he gives us a playbook for taking power back.

"WAHHH HE LIKES JEWS". Ye shall know them by their fruits. JBP is lifting up gentile men and converting basedboys into beefcakes.

Go light a menorah, kike.

>I don't understand why Europeans can't adopt a mentality of mutual cooperation
Because we have different cultures, languages, way of fucking life, we are fucking different.

We want to preserve cultures don't we. Not destroy them forever?

We're not fucking retarded monolithic lefties who run around trying to fuck up the globe every chance they get by giving more and more power to corporations so they can control speech.

They don't understand any right wing memes, that's why they make terrible edits and misuse them constantly.

I meant to say "basedboys" not "basedboys"... converting basedboys into beefcakes. need more coffee

Yes, and Nordicists display similar traits. Instead of being obsessed with the Nintendo Switch, they are obsessed with percentage points on their 23andMe report. They spend their time fantasizing about Hyperborea much like how the leftist numale fantasizes about the Marvel superhero universe.

They are squeamish and passive aggressive, in one moment calling for the genocide of all "lesser" Europeans, and in the next moment claiming it is a D&C tactic to question their ideology.

They take absolute positions much like leftist numales: if you have even slightly different opinions the leftist numale will call you a Nazi. Likewise, if you are not Nordic the Nordicist will call you a subhuman African.

They are mirror images of each other.

Where did anyone say destruction? Europeans face mutual problems today, why not mutual cooperation to fend off the immigrant hordes and radical ideology? LARPing as a Hyperborean Nordic giant doesn't get us too far.

Honestly think the purity spiral of whiteness is just stoked by d&c niggers. It plays on people's base instinct to belong to a group and to categorize. I wanted to know my heritage, I'm brit irish French German. In slightly different proportions than family thought so that was interesting. Whiteness is pan European and that's about it. One drop rule is a somewhat absurd concept after we have been propagandized and led into race mixing. At this point we are engaging in a salvage mission, the lines are blurred because the enemy intended to do this to crack us. The assumption is that ALL of those genes are shit which is obviously untrue in some respects given the variation in phenotypes. Those that are not "pure" can be re bleached.

Attached: 1527437047406.png (1149x1400, 174K)

lmao i remember that, he was all giddy like a kid on xmas eve. Prime cringe

America especially should adopt a pan-European identity. Our immigration policy should reflect the European groups that build the country. Primarily the British, and then the Germans, Irish, Italians, Polish, Dutch, French, Scandinavians and so on, all had a part to play in the creation of the modern idea of a "White American". The concept of "white" should be mostly thrown out and replaced with a blanket European term.

I'm not a fucking globalist.
Its not all fucking flowers and roses. I hate germans, swedes, French fucking globalist faggots. I hate them all user. Not as much as rapefugees but i still dont want to KILL my own culture because they want to fucking steal my country.
You think i like them for What they have caused by taking in billions of niggers only for them to leak into other nations.

I can never forgive that, I would rather we sank into the Fucking sea than unify for fuck sake.

The only reason we cant expel these fuckers by force is the EU and their fucking regulation so curb your lefty bullshit okay!?

its not a d&c tactic, we were never unified you dumb lefty fuck

Also i agree with the Nordic part, we have a lot of traitor lefties. they should be sent to Somalia and have their fucking passports destroyed.

>they want to fucking steal my country
So instead of cooperating with other European peoples to defend Europe for everyone's mutual benefit, you would rather Europe get flooded with immigrants and be altered beyond repair?

>its not a d&c tactic, we were never unified you dumb lefty fuck
Then you have to accept that with those opinions, you are an enemy to almost all of Europe. Don't cry that your country needs to be defended but you still think all other Europeans are subhumans.
Its okay to have respect for other people's history and culture, while still respecting your own.

no I want the union that FORCE the immigration on other nations without the general population of those nations concent removed.
It would also remove the institutions and regulations needed in order to throw them out, at least from a legal point of view.

How come you're so fucking thick? First day on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1509653716963.png (645x729, 77K)

Pol is turning "s o y" into "based". Goddamn faggots

>I want the union that FORCE the immigration on other nations without the general population of those nations concent removed.

So where is the disagreement then? How will that be achieved without mutual cooperation across Europe?

THIS

Why the fuck do people give their DNA up? Jesus...

>t eu expert
retard.. i don't know how to get this through to you, but the fucking EU is the reason why these niggers come here in the first place. You think we had this sort of cuckery in Europe before the EU?
There is a reason why genes can be assigned to geographical locations

And why protect anything if our fucking culture is destroy, Culture is the basis of national identity
When a nations culture is eroded there is no sense of community.
We used to have a strong sense of community and patriotism, now there is next to no sense of that in Norway or any other country in Northern Europe..

Coincidence that the EU is trying to push their Fake eu identity and acceptance for "the world" down peoples throats while they are open about trying to federalize
European culture's' plural, are dying user.
And unless I find any other reason for why the EU is pushing multiculturalism down peoples throat THAT is going to be the reason for it!

typo
i DO NOT want a union that FORCE the immigration on other nations without the general population of those nations concent removed.

>So where is the disagreement then?
liked that didn't you, you little fucking lefty globalist faggot

at least my typo called you out for what you are. When you realize your a big corp shill just kys.
You've actually been able to damage the cultures of the world beyond repair.
Soon all leisure is gone.

Good on you faggot, you destroyed the world, now go sleep with your tranny gf or whatever the fuck you npc's do

Attached: 1537694591302.jpg (992x1024, 79K)

>i DO NOT want a union that FORCE the immigration on other nations without the general population of those nations concent

wasn't a typo, just didn't read it through
I fucking hate lefties.

go shill for a Unified world somewhere else asshole. its happening everywhere so plenty of cultures to chose from which you can vulture and gloat over

?

I'll come down, I know a few people on the right are cucked on the EU.

EU has never served any vital function in Europe. It is a costly union and it undermines various nations jurisdiction.

One of these areas is migration, another is Schengen borders (freedom of movement). Both are heavily enforced and bureaucratically connected to the concept of the free market.
A free market sounds good but in it is in no way free, it is heavily regulated by the EU which demands membership fee in order to operate within te confines of the European Market (the Eurozone).
The regulations passed by the EU supersedes local and national regulations because of the EU is connected to other international institutions like the humanitarian court, which sounds good but again, only serves as an ideological echo chamber for ideas about market globalization, which in turn requires total globalization.

None of this is good for anyone other than big corp.

Currently the EU is forcing immgration on other nations, but politicians of those nations (most of which are left leaning) like this because like the democratic party they garner support by the number of immigrans.

So the culture and the employment market and everything else becomes secondary to filling up Europe with immigrants / people.

There is no institution challanging the EU on this and they have never even tried to review their immigartion and asylum seekrer programs.

cheap labour and then who cares about Europes cultures right.

There is No institution, no corporation helping us.
We only have, or had (lefties are trying to curb freedom of speech) our platforms.

So in the end, when they manage to destroy the uniqueness of all European nations who will be left with the blame, protip
Not the corporations.

But I dont think the lefties mind

I wasn't advocating for the EU, I was only advocating for the recognition between European peoples of our shared problems (like immigration) in current year, instead of supremacy movements like Nordicism.

There has never been this level of high treason before, its not even common during war.
Try to find an example of a culture being wiped out completely. You have to go back to the Mongol era.
Let alone we're talking about an entire continent, not just one culture.
It's unprecedented.

There is no commonality between European cultures other than us being European.
And if we forgo our cultures, we have nothing more to fight for. Cultures is the heart of identity, it is the only rallying point for the existence of anyone.
Without nations there would be total anarchy and endless conflict.
If laws were abolished then we could just start killing each other because the situation now is pretty fucked as its.
The left has effectively destroyed the future and they keep talking about bs causes which requires groups. But they are actively engaging in the destruction of group identity.
They want to diminish the power of democracy, of anyone trying to oppose globalism. They are actively supporting open borders, mixing people together, most of whom hate each other and then they expect everything to be peaceful?

If you understand anything about how the economy works you would know its driven by robot traders, small programs which maximize profit by making investments.

So that is what the left is currently doing the bidding of, and somehow they accept human displacement and exodus because reasons, and gender etc etc.

and that will save the planet somehow, because without group identity we will be strong, kinda… it's fuckin insane how badly they have destroyed the world user.

>supremacy movements
so this is why I know you're a lefty

Define that. What is a supremacy movement?

Being against migration, being against the leaders displacing millions of people, expelling them from his own country?
Being against open borders?

Even racist point of view, what the fuck is wrong with that? We're all different.
I'm not saying I'm better or worse than anyone, but we are different, it's a fact.
I dont care if it makes me a racist, wouldn't even care if it made me a martyr, its a fucking fact.

And we need group identities without group identities we have no way of challenging corporations or governments, let alone global conglomerate of corruption.

they are so obsessed with it their women make trips here just to ride med dick

There is no justice in Europe if lefties continue, no future, no unity. Nothing. Just endless migration back and forth.

they can beat me senseless for all I care, I have my views.

Nice mythical strawman you built there.

Don't you even find it a bid exiting that different people exist?

Why does every culture and every individual have to be the same?