POSSIBLE MAJOR HAPPENING: ROE V WADE

Alabama fetal homicide case will be appealed and most likely ruled upon by Supreme Court

Link to tweet:
twitter.com/drudge_report/status/1057623994516426753?s=21

Link to Article in Tweet:
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/30/roe-exception-challenge-needed-after-fetal-homicid/

Archive of said article:
archive.is/gZx1q

>As the Alabama Supreme Court upheld the state’s fetal homicide law in a ruling this month, one of the justices said the decision should force the U.S. Supreme Court to revisit its 1973 Roe v. Wade ruling.

>Justice Tom Parker said it is a “logical fallacy” for the government to consider a fetus a life for the purposes of a murder conviction but not when it comes to a woman deciding to end her pregnancy.

Attached: BDC9A46C-FC14-491A-9C80-866E296101CE.jpg (720x894, 384K)

Bump. Roe V Wade going to the Supreme Court is a major political issue. With Kavanaugh and Gorsich on the Supreme Court. Roe V Wade will likely be over ruled and repealed

Bump.
Fucking hypocrites finally getting what they deserve.
I'm sick of these assholes insulting my intelligence by trying to serve me a pile of shit and call it ice cream.

Possession, being 9/10 the law, abortion is a property rights issue. Woman possess the womb, the egg and seed.

Row V Wade will never be overturned because the BAR association doesn’t want the plebs arguing the merit of ANYTHING on the basis of property, They’d rather the lumpen submit to their legal procedure, where law is not exercised, it’s merely practiced with copyrighted terms of art, acts, codes and statutes.

Attached: 31FB9E4F-57CF-4D1D-B28C-A6B2D843015C.jpg (499x499, 58K)

You know what.
I want Roe v. Wade repealed. The sea of niggers that will swamp the country and drain it's resources will finally cause a civil war.
It's not the dems that will start the the civil war.
It'll be the blacks.

Attached: 1528313763698.jpg (800x633, 76K)

This is bad news. The number one killer of blacks in the united states is planned parenthood. Let's hope roe v wade is upheld.

Attached: rapist.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Then Iowa's heartbeat bill will get looked at and abortion will start unraveling in red states

of course it will be.
This is just dems grasping every straw to energize its voting base

Then again
Those Detroit Funeral Homes that sell dead black babies to the Illuminati will start making crazy money

Seriously, what the absolute fuck was that all about? That's probably the creepiest shit I've read all year.

roe v wade is no longer relevent do more research fagoli

Selling corpses is a huge business.
Not sure why the skeletons were in the ceiling and the walls though.

If white people aren't sick of brown people shit now, they never will be.

>still giving credit to drudge

Good, let it be overturned. Let them breed uncontrollably and let the welfare system collapse under the weight

Abortion is a hack, and should be replaced with good ol' lynching.

They're sick of them.
It's just you're not allowed to say anything about blacks. I imagine when hordes of black people are invading cities asking for a quarter. People will tire of it very quickly.
I mean, look at New York in the 80's or San Francisco now.

enjoy the explosion of nigger population you fucking retards

Why is it big business? Also why do funeral homes have aborted black babies in them? Why are they only selling the parts? How would it even be viable to sell at that point where the organs are underdeveloped/decayed? Who has use for dead decayed baby corpses?

What the fuck is this shit even. Did they ever find out more info about this case?

This is great. I fucking love niggers and can't wait to have millions more of them in my country after RvW is gone. MAGA

Christcucks will be the death of us all.

Oy vey, these Christcucks, these shmatas!

Never bothered to follow that piece.
I imagine they were doing some black market stuff with the fetus corpses. Like selling them to medical research places and such. Fetal corpses are vital to medical research for research on stem cells and stuff. I'm sure they're not decayed. Probably preserved in some form.

Attached: 1524760914076.png (1070x1515, 698K)

>Justice Tom Parker said it is a “logical fallacy” for the government to consider a fetus a life for the purposes of a murder conviction but not when it comes to a woman deciding to end her pregnancy.
I've always thought this was the biggest 'no shit' question about the whole thing. Women want to argue both sides and keep the privileges from both. It's a life when she wants to call it that, it's a parasite when she wants to call it that.
If it's a parasite, then your boyfriend kicking you in the belly is assault. If it's a life, then you can't do what you don't want others to be able to do either.

Consistency roasties.

Sorry but I live in Mississippi and give zero fucks about these niggers killing their babies, do you faggots plan on adopting all the nigger babies?

I hope it sticks. not that I'm pro choice or anything, but I really don't want the minority populations to boom. seriously...

Attached: Baby y u mad.png (396x362, 273K)

>this

the only thing holding back back complete collapse is the overwhelming majority of blacks getting aborted, although having to deal with 2x nigs in 20 years is gona be a pain in the ass

Lol, the adoption process in the US is so fucked that nigglets will over run the orphanages and there will be PSAs everywhere urging people to adopt.

Also want to point out that even though it's the Jews 90% of the time when it comes to fucking over the west, it was the faggot ass fucking Lutherans who shipped and sponsored all the Somalis here to the US in the 90s.

Attached: All of them.jpg (732x1024, 91K)

>Possession, being 9/10 the law, abortion is a property rights issue. Woman possess the womb, the egg and seed.
The argument is that if a baby in the womb is purposefully killed against the mother's wishes it's murder and the murderer should go to jail, but if the mother willingly kills it then it's just abortion and everything's okie dokie.

Those two things cannot exist at once, it should be a state's rights issue in the first place and they should decide which is which on a state by state basis.

So if killing a baby, regardless of means or motive, is considered a death then possession doesn't matter worth shit. That's akin to saying you can kill someone because they haven't left your house in X amount of days so they're your property.

Your argument is the baby is property, not a person, which means abortion would be okay. You already assume something that this case brings up as a contentious point. You're assuming if they're not a person and abortion is legal then it's up to the mother to decide whether or not they can kill the baby without father's consent. You're trying to go to step B and skip step A altogether, that's not what this case is about.

Catholic Charities and the Jews are big on bringing over the rapefugees in recent years, to boot. I don't think the individual has much control over that, though.

They get something like $2k per head taking them in, so it's a revenue stream. Similarly with how the Mormons are browning up Salt Lake City because they need more members for revenue.

Attached: 170201-neil-gorsuch-ok-1512_e668dc9b06164b5c304a873a0dea3291_nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (700x466, 121K)

roe v wade will be overturned but for a reason we cannot predict with certainty. no law lasts forever.
women have corrupted the argument into a property rights issue but it is not

Jews know they are going to lose the open border fight so they will repeal Roe v Wade. The brown flood continues unabated.

Malthus gets his

>Some pro-choice advocates agree that there is an inconsistency but want to go the other way by curtailing laws protecting fetuses. Advocates say the laws don’t protect women against violence and can give states more avenues to interfere with women’s rights
So they admit that their logic makes no sense? Why should it be considered murder if the woman wants the child but if she doesn't want it it's just a clump of "stem cells"? Why do woman get protections against violence that I don't get?
Woman make no fucking sense. Good God. When can we purge these roasties?

>holocaust is a hoax
>abortion kills millions of blacks
pick one
can't have both because if you don't like jews why believe holocaust is a hoax while also disliking blacks and believing abortion is real

Simple. Limit gibs to one child per unmarried mother. You want more? Marry a working man who can afford them. You don’t want the gubment telling you what to do? Too bad, pay for the extras yourself.

>Niggers following laws

>mother's wishes
The mother is property too! Property only gets to pretend like it makes decisions about its future because the Jews gave them these absurd laws. Did you know that property, not just human property, can own itself and actually be sued in America?

Somebody owns that woman. A male fetus should be allowed to live simply to choose its destiny. A female fetus belongs to the womb's owner and should be allowed to live as its parent does.

States can and should have nullified Roe v Wade 40 years ago!! They don't really care to stop the murder of the unborn.

I honestly think abortion could cause another civil war if SCOTUS overturns roe v wade

wat

If that happens I'm collecting their roast beef flaps as trophies

Attached: PAoPS1A.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

Good. Then the good guys can actually fight for a just cause this time around. Sorta like how the north revised history to claim they fought to end slavery even though that is a lie. And it would be the first American Civil War as the other was the War of Northern Aggression.

Roberts will cuck and uphold it.

Sluts and hoes, BTFO!

Roe V Wade getting overturned just makes it a states issue they'll have plenty of places to go to get their abortions and the lazier ones will just beat their girlfriends to death.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BUT IT'S MY BODY MY CHOICE
REEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU HATE MY VAGINA
REEEEEE

>Baby murders will stop because some pamphlet somewhere says it's illegal.

Goddamn it pls don’t do this it’s a waste of political capital and all you gain is more niggers

>That's akin to saying you can kill someone because they haven't left your house in X amount of days so they're your property.
1) A baby doesn’t trespass on a mother’s womb. The mother creates it of her own flesh within her womb. But nice false equivalent, you sound like a fucking pos lawyer.

2 If some axe murder kills a woman’s baby in the womb then he is trespassing upon and destroying her property.

But just to dismantle your shite “unwelcome guest” argument some more: Just because somebody is trespassing on your property doesn’t mean they are your property, you fucking brainlet. Their body belongs to them, thus their body is their property, and does not belong to you or anyone else. If they choose to use it to trespass upon another’s property, well then they can expect repercussions, now can’t they.

>women have corrupted the argument into a property rights issue but it is not
Abortion rights have never been argued in terms of property rights. Row V Wade is about privacy rights.

Attached: 0EA78B71-B905-4462-AB36-B20EA3988289.jpg (332x351, 42K)

>abortion is a property rights issue. Woman possess the womb, the egg and seed.

If a fetus is a person, as in the case above, then it can not be property, which follows from the civil war era anti-slavery amendments to the constitution.

>StarvingNiglet.jpg
You know christcucks and women would fall for it

Abortion should only be legal for blacks. face it most blacks arent going to be as smooth as obama and obama only came out that way cuz he half white but really jewish

t.detroiter here -
They werent selling it to anyone, they were just taking money to bury them and then not following through and doing their job. Once you've lived around lazy gross niggers long enough nothing surprises you.

Don't fret, they'll kill each other off twice as fast as they fight over what's left. Let's get on with it already

Mashallah

>What if by repealing Roe V wade, sex becomes more socially risky.
>Overnight, having degenerate sex is seeing as a sign of mental illness and lack of impulse control.
>Tinder files for bankruptcy 2 years later.
>Amy Schummer goes on a shooting spree that takes out Lehna Dunham and Tina Fey

Can we get some charity to give them free long term birth control.

Abortion should be legal in the cases of rape, incest, severe foetal abnormality, or threat to the mothers life due to pregnancy (with a limit to how many weeks into the pregnancy it can be performed). A healthy foetus conceived consensually should never be aborted, even if it's only one cell big.

But that's dirty centrist talk.

To all those who think abortion == murder.

Should women be charged with murder for aborting their fetus?

If you can abort for rape or incest - then abortion isn't murder.

No if they over turn it the states will get to decide again. Blue ones will keep it.

>ban abortion
>Push planned parenthood abortion money to vasectomies and tubal ligation
>???
>Profit

Thots about the get BTFO

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

Ur a nigger lol

>i am so weak and must project

non-whites will not exist in white countries in your lifetime this law is for whites. STOP MAKING THE SAME FUCKING COMMENT YOU FUCKING SEMITE I WILL FIND YOU AND STUFF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILYTREE INTO THE FUCKING OVEN YOU FUCKING HOOKEDNOSED DEMON OF SATAN

Attached: 1540981929669.jpg (1080x1130, 94K)

Yes, prosecute them. I don't understand why they should be free of consequences here.

>1) A baby doesn’t trespass on a mother’s womb
No, but by the same logic that mother could kill her baby out of the womb because she created it and it's still living in her house. You're just a dumb nigger trying to make a stupid argument.

Just stop posting user, I know you are getting a half-chub from all this talk about baby killing but you're just flat out wrong.

>2 If some axe murder kills a woman’s baby in the womb then he is trespassing upon and destroying her property.
And property damage does not equal murder, they're two very different charges with two very different consequences. You can't have both you dumb nigger.

we can accelerate
we have the technology

Attached: 1539315346396.jpg (1280x704, 108K)

In that case killing someone elses' fetus should be a civil matter, notwithstanding any damage done to the mother in the process

Free housing, food, education, clothing, etc....
IF they agree to be sterilized