WW3

come on guys, give me ww3 news.
im dying here.

Attached: atomic_bomb[1].jpg (1486x991, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/442726-russia-cuba-bases-inf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me too, but Merkel has to go, then economic collapse, then civil war, then south african white genocide...then WWIII. This is according to Siener and if he is spot on then we have to wait until 2021 since that ham beast Merkel won't be leaving until then...unless something happens before that. But yeah...I'm tired of waiting.

>implying South Africa matters on the world stage
Lmao

you better fight for estonia

Why do you even care, if you are dying already? Just enjoy thelast minutes and mentaly prepare yourself to meet your creator.

not gonna happen

shouldn't you be eating?

fuck yeah...ready to die for it.

he swallowed OPs load already

South Africa is completely irrelevant
And yet another genocide in Africa means nothing

You people need your own family

If they were niggers I would agree. But Afrikaner/Boer are of European stock.

>Moscow’s response to Trump’s plans to quit the INF treaty could be to reinstall military bases in Cuba, the State Duma defense committee head said.

rt.com/news/442726-russia-cuba-bases-inf/

It's never going to happen.

Literally the only thing we're really waiting on is a hot civil war in America. The power vacuum left from a divided union would be too much for China to resist

stock market way way up today

Attached: 1471259864202.png (688x578, 32K)

So?
Who fucking cares?
A bunch of ethnically Dutch people getting killed in Africa doesnt matter on the whole

and Russia
>cares enough to reply
your edge is duly noted.

We’re like 5-7 years away. Surely you don’t think every country stock piling and disbanding the nuclear agreement is optics. That’s expensive optics they could have just told the media they were doing it without doing it. Now there’s a Saudi Cease fire. Who’s going to buy weapons and use them on who? Saudi the largest purchaser only kept buying because Yemen wasn’t being talked about, now it is. Someone is going to have to be the next Yemen except Americans are waking up to pointless wars. Were do for another 9/11 and another world war

Probably something to do with Iran would be the most likely guess.

Happenings will start in 2019

Attached: 1523155162234.jpg (400x400, 57K)

just ordered a huge fucking pizza in celebration that i will meet my gf soon and leave the matrix

unfortunately that pizza was very spicy so i couldnt enjoy it.

such is life in the matrix.

>Migrant caravan
>Mail bombs
>Dead Jews
>Nothing ever happens

Attached: http---makeagifcom--media-2-18-2014-XGnQ9T.gif_original.gif (320x184, 1.48M)