Why did women choose to become wagecucks instead of staying at home and be housewives?

Why did women choose to become wagecucks instead of staying at home and be housewives?

Attached: 06fef020b20c44c8e0b009b5121b1045.jpg (480x800, 44K)

most families can't live on a single income, takes money to goto school, etc etc.

White people have so many hurdles placed infront of them that is why the birthrate is declining.

jews invented feminism. giving women voting rights.

because it is a part of (((their plan)))

Attached: 1519562720176.png (1220x279, 55K)

The only reason a family can't live off a single income is because the woman can now work right?

They could do that before women joined the workforce.

They cant live on a single income because women cut the value of labor in half when they started working, you silly leaf.

Women lack the ability to look down the graveyard of failure. They just look up to the top, compare themself to it and feel miserable.

Social dependency is one of womens greatest weaknesses. Women are socially adaptative, they behave however other women around them behave

>same number of jobs
>workforce doubles
>want a raise because you can't live off a single income? Tell your wife to work too. And don't ask me again about a raise because I can always hire someone from all the unemployed that are willing to accept a lower wage

(((They))) convinced them that work makes you free. How ironic.

They were tricked into enslavement

Women suffer from Grass is Greener syndrome.
No matter where they are, women believe that the grass can and is always greener on the other side.
Even after hopping the proverbial fence.

>wages were higher when you only had 50% of the workforce
Hmm...It's like we only need multiple people to work because we rapidly expanded the workforce too quickly.

The same way the got tricked into eating the forbidden fruit. They were told they could become like the thing they most respect.

Attached: 1527456301510.jpg (518x322, 48K)

Whoa

To fuck.

Because women want money, and getting it through a man puts you under the influence of that man, so why not just remove the middleman?

Attached: 1461390022605.png (1200x900, 1.14M)

Because you’ll have to work?

They derps

Attached: IMG_20180202_115031.jpg (1280x702, 296K)

Except they haven't removed the middleman at all, they've simply exchanged their husbands for the state. Using the ultimate force of the state to provide for them what their husbands used to freely.

They probably thought it's better to be wagecucks since all men do it. Poor silly things!

Because they wanted to have money so they could afford to binge drink and fuck random dudes.

Women have a serious case of penis envy. They wanted what men have, only to realize being a wagecuck to a faceless corporation wasn't as glamorous as they envisioned.

British invented feminism. Jews just pushed it to the extremes.

Do you think 2D girls would make better mothers to your children anons?

If I was also 2d maybe.

Well, less than 10 years after women's suffrage, the fertility of white women in America dropped by over a third, so...

Stop posting this shit, now I see occult symbols everywhere.

Attached: Nürnberg_Rathaus_(The_Town_Hall)_2.jpg (256x311, 25K)

No no. Hypothetically speaking. If you bred your wife and started a family would she make a nice mother?

Those bosses are more often than not another man

Waifu*

Yes, but my wife isn't 2d.

Well at least your married. Kids?

because women are dumb cunts

Workin' on it.

Large corporations marketed to them that working would make them empowered. As in, they would no longer be under the control of their husbands because they had their own money.

It turns out it was just a trap to get them into the workforce to drive down wages and increase the corporations profits.

qt jannu.

Attached: 1537702823072.png (752x1062, 976K)

Because they thought it was oh so glamorous but didn't realize they'd lose their looks at 30 whether they had kids or not.

The goat is actually symbolic of an upside down pentagram. But the upside down pentagram may not be unrelated to femininity (though most consider satan patriarchal just like god... unless your pantheist and you consider them genderless and not mutually exclusive).

It's also strangely a symbol of removal of energy or something like that... making worship of it kinda silly 2bh.

Good on you. Good luck.

i want to be independent and get BBC when im exhausted from a days work

Thank you.

1. When women first entered the workforce in the 60's and 70's the family could get a little edge... another car or a vacation. Soon everybody did it and prices rose and wages stagnated and now mist families need two incomes to survive. The extra supply of labor has supressed wages. Supply and demand applies to people.

2. They were told that paid employment was the path to self actualization. They could have polled ten men and found out this was the exception to the rule (only a lucky few), but they wouldn't have believed them anyway.

Flooding the workforce with women was just another Jew trick.

they shouldve traded places with men instead. most would love the easy houseman life.

Because they failed to remove the middle man. They traded a middle man who cared for them on an emotional intimate level, for a faceless state that lets them run crazy and commit societal suicide because they can't control themselves.

In the before time men had power. Jews made women jealous of the power men had so women demanded to be men.

Now women have power, so Jews make men jealous of the power women have, now men want to be women.

women are NPCs, they follow the script

soviet union was first country to give women equal rights to put pressure on western countries to do the same thing and to destroy them

Honestly I think a lot of us would be better at it. Once the kids are grown slightly I feel like most house-husbands would be interested in doing something productive. Like a small woodworking shop in the garage or something, and we could supplement small income as well as provide valuable experience to the children thru productive hobbies.

Attached: 1532506167269.jpg (696x698, 55K)

because women are idiots and were convinced by a few old ugly lesbians

How women destroyed western civilization via the right to vote/work:
>Cut income in half
>tuition costs DOUBLED, meaning that the debt DOUBLED.
>they marry their boss at work, then have kids and drop out of the workforce, leaving a shortage of experienced workers... HMMM how to solve this problem? IMMIGRANTS. I mean just FUCK the men these whores stole careers from.

>implying we aren't all NPCs in a deterministic universe

Attached: ac2ef857f22ede5a7a9bc4632c35919c.jpg (241x243, 20K)

you are living in a simulation

Because women are dumb and easily influenced, especially when something is presented as general consensus. Their physical weakness wires them to follow the herd, so it just needs leftist infiltration of key positions in news media and entertainment. Published opinion instead of public opinion.

>be housewife
>stuck at home with 2-4 kids
>cook, clean, all day, no compensation
>husband may or may not cheat on you, beat you
>you have no recourse no matter what happens, he is the sole source of your livelihood

>be working woman
>no kids to drain your energy and finance
>can earn money and pay other people to clean your house
>can choose any man she wants for either long term relations or one night stands
>gets to actually have a life

how could they do this to us da jooos

Oh I wish user.
I truly do.

You see, there's also this strange duality in our universe.

Attached: erisRI.1-1338.jpg (668x720, 224K)

god I wish that were me

>be housewife
>do all the things a retired person would do anyways
>still complain about it
>go wagecuck for Mr. Shecklebergstein instead.

kys

Feminism.
Pic related.

Attached: IMG_1806.gif (263x228, 1.91M)

You want to be a Chinese cartoon?

Imagine having a beautful 2D wife that gave you beautiful 2D lolis.
My wife so war gained 50 pounds and produced an atrocidad and 2 goblinas.

Put these women in cages....

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>Double the labor supply
>Halve the wages
Feminism

Attached: 1721D4D8-CBF4-48ED-A31A-EBCAD9BC56D7.png (368x433, 95K)

>be housewife
>husband dies
>no skills, need to feed kids.

From my understanding women mostly started working during WW2 to keep the home front stable and widows/women taking care of their crippled husbands set a standard for their daughters.

Attached: 1540919025123.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>gets taken care of by relative family, then gets taken care of my kids later.

nice IQ.

They chose nothing. They were infiltrated and subdued as our men watched.

>There was a time in western europe when a family could be supported by a single income
Both of my grandmothers had to work all their lives in Communist Hungary and they had to work hard for shitty money and in the end their pensions were shit so. hail communism

looks like you really put her out of her suffrage

Attached: 1456792903134.png (350x350, 138K)

jews
but unirinocally capitalism
which means jews.

Damn, memeflag literally just gave a simplistic, but much more accurate take.

Really they didnt.
The only people that did were children that were brainwashed into it before they knew any better.

Jews told them they'd be happier if they pretended to be men

>unless i am sitting on my couch watching free TV eating free food, getting free medical care, while never having to lift a finger in my life, then I am oppressed

Access to more men, and as an excuse to have more power over household choices.

also pic

Attached: oppreshun.png (569x1109, 1.02M)

I heard someone claim that north american native americans in the mojave region made their women do most of the work while the men smoked, hunted and fucked. is this true?

The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan

This book is often credited with starting the movement of women to the workforce.

Attached: Betty_Friedan_1960.jpg (220x282, 8K)

CARRRLOOOS!

yeah my father retired and he does all that now.
also garden work and tons of sport.

its the easiest life after being a construction worker for decades. not that I mind, he earned it. but dipshit women threw this away willingly.

they were literally tricked by the jews.

think about it, most people are wagecucks, when only men were wagecucking, it meant only 1 adult in each household was earning an income, so by pushing women into the workforce it doubled the incomes in each household. This meant prices could go up as well on all consumer goods, property values went up, food prices go up.

It was all a huge brilliant scam by the jews and it worked fucking perfectly. God damnit i wish i was alive in the 1950s instead of 2018.

Attached: soros.jpg (1471x796, 294K)

A lot of native american societies were like that but the thing is: males were busy crafting weapons and fighting wars

Sounds alpha as fuck

The inflation resulting from women entering the workforce wasn't a big deal, it always seeks equilibrium. The point was trying to double wageslave productivity. Instead of one person working per household they got the stay at home wives to be obliged to get jobs now thanks to the destruction of the nuclear family.

More value creation to skim from. I can't believe it took less than a century.

All related.

Yes, so the men got all the glory while the women had to do all the shitty labour. I also heard that when the Europeans showed up, the natives actually mocked and laughed at the Europeans for wanting to do all the hard work themselves and encouraging the women to stay at home with the kids. Is there truth to this?

literally this.

It is blatant in Asian culture, women become "doctor" to marry doctor.

In other cultures, it is more hidden. Women go out pretending to have careers, only to be in the radius of a successful man in order to seduce him and retire from the workforce.

That is what my mom did she was making 7k A MONTH AND DROPPED OUT ANYWAY. (before you ask what 7k/month is, my parents worked in an oil booming country back in their old days).

That's why nursing is PACKED with women, they want to be around $300,000k/yr doctors. They didn't go into nursing because of muh poor patients need halp.

My cousin is an engineer, his wife is a doctor and dropped out currently for 2 years to take care of the child. WHY ARE WOMEN WORKING IF THEY WILL JUST DROP OUT. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think of how inefficient this is, women spend all this time just to be in an area surrounded by successful men to seduce. Taking that career opportunity away from another man, which means less successful men to seduce. Then they go "where did all the good men go", better open up the borders, teeheehee.

FUCK WOMEN, the sooner you guys realize they are responsible for our lives being more than twice as hard, the quicker we can get outselves out of this shithole.

Who cares? at the end of the day the Europeans beat the fuck out of them and conquered the Americas

i just wanted to rub it in the faces of some feminists who see women working as a wonderful thing, these people also love native american culture because they are oppressed so telling them that their beloved natives laughed at the idea of letting women take the day off is pretty good at making them mad

you know what I want to know if this is true too

Attached: 1511842753536.jpg (1024x819, 159K)

women spend most of their time, on tv, in
rest rooms, rest on the kaballah tree is
saturn where satan and lilith live. Madonna
sang the song material girl, Sodom means
burning or ass fucking which is a punishment.
Gomorrah is materialism.

money(shit chips) to go to the store(shit farm)
to buy things(shit) with your money(shit chips)
to bring back home(shit shack) to stack more
shit to have a better shittier life than all the
other shit heads.

why did women want to go to work instead
of stay home? cause women love shit
women love saturn.

Attached: ass gold.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Cubicle Spinster detected.

Attached: 1522077569027.gif (408x218, 2.74M)

nothing wrong with buying some gold though, there's always demand for it

People with his mindset would be removed from the gene pool to a larger degree without the welfare state. With the welfare state you breed people with that mindset though, because the state likes them since they vote for a larger state, i.e. gives the state more power.

I worked with a girl who got her ass kissed by the office when she first joined, and then got married and went on some sort of paid maternity leave only about a month later. They plot to take opportunities from better-qualified men for muh diversity and then waste their employers' money.

What glory?
Men fished, hunted and crafted stuff like canoes. Imagine taking a tree down without metal tools and carve that shit.
Women would do things like agriculture, cooking, weaving.
Which is why native american reservations are fucked up, since after they removed the war aspect and now they have metal tools, their roles remained the same.

If they had no money they might be forced to marry you lmao
Imagine actually having to live your life doing everything your angry Jow Forumsack husband told you to while he blows his $40k trade job salary (online it's $100k) on stupid shit

Women get jobs to avoid this fate. If they find a fit father for their children they will usually quit and take him, but you can't seriously expect them to reduce their own options in life because it's the only way you see yourself getting married

Attached: C-MBg18XsAA6n61.jpg (1200x1155, 115K)

nice bait

Attached: king homer.gif (375x375, 168K)