EU SHITS ON FREE SPEECH

Ahahaha stay fucked europoors! No more Muhammad cartoons for you!

Source:
theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/its-not-free-speech-criticize-muhammad-echr-ruled/574174/

Attached: IMG_20181031_094309.jpg (1439x1005, 140K)

>inb4 the US makes anti-semitism illegal.

stifling free speech because for religious peace when speaking about muzzies just goes to prove that shitslam is in fact a not a peaceful religion.
Wonder if they considered that fact.
I doubt it

-because*

Attached: 1516693149623.png (662x749, 397K)

Nope! We still have a constitution!

Americans have to sign an oath of loyalty to Israel. Pic related.

Attached: 1540913351899.png (1080x1920, 1.65M)

She didn't get arrested for it LMAO.

And Trump will remove the 14th Amendment, what's your point?

Wahhh!!! Imbeache ur president! He have racism!!

No he won’t. It’s time to read the amendment and enact it as actually intended.

Just go full Sharia already. You know it's coming. You won't fight back.

This is standard procedure in that shithole California, what's your point?

The court for human rights has no authority.

Nah, I support his destroying of the constitution. Let him do it.

You mean the same way the 2nd amendment only supported the guns of its time?

sue me

Attached: pbuh.png (798x688, 19K)

No...
Why would a law call out, for citizenship of all things, about being subject to USA law?
Anyone here would be bound to follow the laws generally. Was this calling out not allowing folks who have diplomatic immunity only? Long before that even became codified for foreign dignitaries?

not too long ago, before Kavannaugh, the US supreme court actually ruled that hate speech was free speech

so it's not going to happen.

Dude wtf are you doing lmao

There can be no peace with terorists.

I can't believe how idiotic humans are. This is EXACTLY what britbongs tried with hitler, a policy of appeasement, which only made it easier for him to crush them.

Why does everyone have to bend over for muslims?

That is right because they are VIOLENT!

That is the only thing that ever solves anything.

The EU is doing this by design... All of Europe is to become "La Creatura Islamiya".

Don't they understand the irony in bending over Islamists because of fear of violence while saying religion of peace?
It will only teach people that through aggression you get what you want

Me thinks it is more so an attemptmpt to outlaw public outrage about terror attacks, vehicular jihad and the massive amount of organized rape and child abuse rings & other unsavoury incidents that have been created by people of that one particular religious path.

Attached: IMG_8444.jpg (540x540, 118K)

They don't fear violence from them, they want it. They think that Muslims can be kept docile long enough for whites to be completely replaced. Then those same criminal filth will retreat to their white enclaves, gated and protected from the mess they've caused.

Learn the rules.

Riiiight, with all those truck of love and bomb of love incidents that's out of the question
They want whites to be docile, which is the case in many countries
Here we are putting up a good defense comparably

If she was leftist commieshit, she would have made them fire her and sued for millions.

When the wicked rule, what are the righteous to do?

>Mohammed bin Durka calls jews bad
>Jews use this as an excuse to come down on white people
>Call out islamic shit online
>Get banned by Jack Dorsey
>Call for whites to be killed
>Get a blue ticked and adored by every jew going

They want whites dead, they've been saying it for years.

old news, anyone with half a brain cell and the ability to read quotes made by high profile Israel goverment kikes knows that

Then why ask why the EU is doing this?

You have your answers already, remove EU, remove kebab, remove bagel!

in my head showing the normie whites that by being an aggressive madman you get what you want isn't helpful

That's the Sharie EU for ya...

>"religous peace"
more propaganda and indoctrination.

I am not sure why he is surprised. The entire point of punishing speech is to silence non Jewish white's. Every other group has to become untouchable by non Jewish whites, otherwise the non Jewish whites might resist mass immigration cheap labor into their communities.

It feels good to ruin europe again and get away with it again

Hands rubbing intensifies.

>"religious peace"
There is no religious peace when you have inbred kikes and mudshits roaming the same continent all the while subverting nationalities,ethnicities,and culture.

>EU Freespeech
You can't claim Freedom of Speech when you're not allowed to express yourself through words or actions.When both kikes and mudshits make it illegal for you to say anything negative about them or their religions,while allowing themselves to talk negatively about your nation,ethnicity,culture,and even your religion,this is a sign that you have been subverted,indoctrinated,and conquered into believing that what they're doing is the "right thing to do." None of what the EU just did has nothing to do with peace,and everything to do with keeping those who've been victims to not be able to speak out-out in fear of being jailed for racism.

Attached: Muslims worried if Trump is elected they will be treated the same way they treat Non-Muslims in Musl (480x349, 23K)