Dems threatening Civil War if they lose

Here we go

Attached: FFE00954-10D2-45E2-8F2C-97BFCA31362F.jpg (1242x1655, 784K)

if you seek amy

Can't wait for this one.

preheat the oven boys
sum shit is happenin

Attached: 1540893308078.jpg (750x744, 64K)

You posted this yesterday kike.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good night alt right

Attached: YAHC1140.jpg (1024x768, 179K)

mongrels are pretty accurate descriptions of the sjw whale shills posting in this board

funny how all the memes the shills do eventual turn against them, I wonder where did they go the inspirations for all of those creaturas, probably in the mirror

If only, if only.
Just waiting for a reason to eradicate the Democratic party. They've been a thorn in America long enough.

>It's another Jow Forums thinks civil war is a walk in the park episode

cromwell what are you morons gonna do, destroy the cities you live in? kek

>they hated me when I outlawed the communist party, BUT I ALSO OUTLAWED EVERY OTHER PARTY!!
>*crowd roars*

Trump should make the Trump party and declare it the only legal party

It’s going to be hard for the left to aim at anything when they are always literally shaking.

Oh please, please God, let this happen. I'll even stop jerking off to weird shit.

Attached: 1539599893203.png (477x724, 692K)

Yeah I'm looking forward to that mass suicide

kek

found the literal retard

it'll be easier though since there's no recoil on airsoft guns

Attached: OBHS6937.jpg (745x474, 141K)

Which means they are losing. Let's vote RED so they bleed out in the streets.

These boomers gonna loot convenience stores for Ben and Jerry’s ice cream. I for one am terrified.

Found Plebbit

Good

I know it would be a nightmare. I think more people on the right would die from friendly fire than the left shooting them

> blue wave
> blue revolution
> BLUE BALLS

thats sexist

I hate these fuckin hollywood-zionist-kikes, they don't even have sympathy for other Jews. Literal Satan worshipers probably laughed out loud hearing the body count from Pittsburgh

Thank God, I've been ready for years. About damn time.

and what does this jewish looking motherfucker think of the blood that's already in the streets?

does he give a shit about the little white girls treated like sex slaves by the moslems he defends?

Attached: A-few-vibrant-rapists-behind-the-Huddersfield-Horrorshow.jpg (800x600, 79K)

should be fun

Wtf hanzo? Those arrows dont even match. Your pants are too long.

You don't even have shoes

Good. I'm ready.

Bernie bros have been jizzing about the revolution since the beginning, to them, the October Revolution was something very romantic and good. They might actually just vote rep, to get their revolution.
Anyone got the screencap of FB/Twatter posts of Bernie larpers discussing and claiming what kind of rehabilitation advisors and doctors they would be in the gulag ?

>it's another if you capitulate to people who hate you they will leave you alone episode on /shill/

the left can not win a civil war. Their power structure is centered on urban centers that are explicitly dependent on the 'deplorable' right wing's rural territory. What are they going to do? Go 'liberate' some white guy's farm and then make their black and brown slaves work it to feed them? Yah I'm sure that will go over well. Oh wait I dont even have to be sarcastic because we know for a fact what will happen because Zimbabwe tried it and then starved to death.

That faggot ain't gonna do jack shit.

Better traction with no shoes

Different color arrows to confuse enemies about how many archers there are

He’s a smarty lmao

Are you guys gonna do anything if shit hits the fan?

>Yah I'm sure that will go over well. Oh wait I dont even have to be sarcastic because we know for a fact what will happen because Zimbabwe tried it and then starved to death.

So good. We haven't had African starvation threads lately

Who the fuck cares what they think? The one die hard left at my work can't even throw a bag of closes why should we be worried about these limp wrists

Hipster dad is coming for you Jow Forums

Attached: gettyimages-525817398-612x612.jpg (407x612, 44K)

Wow, one guy says it, must be true.

Those baggypants will create a loud audio camourflage of trashbags blowing across the pavement.
Nazis wont even know what hit them!

Attached: condoms.jpg (400x291, 63K)

Where have i seen that big head before?

>le right wing farmer meme
First of all, most rural people aren't self sufficient farmers. Second of all, modern farms in the US tend to be "vertically integrated," or worked by families but owned and directed as part of start-to-finish centrally controlled corporate farms that enjoy generous state and federal benefits.

seek Kyle instead

>Left to right

Special Needs Sammy: Hurr whart deh I do wiv diz huh guyz. My marm says im a reel columnist now.

Jerome Lafedora: Animals smell him in the forest and he's promptly eaten by bears. His near priceless Magic the Gathering card collection gets lost forever

Tarquin Rothsbergerstein: He gets his feet cut open on day 1 of the civil war and dies from infection a few days later, but mot before slowing his unit down from getting his trousers caught on everything ever, and giving ample time for ambushers to prepare and take out his unit. He also gets involved in a friendly fire incident when he loses his glasses and gets his stupid fringe in his eyes.

Tynone Noseringka: Gets shot from a record breaking sniper kill because of his bright as fuck shirt.

I’m going to take my time with these guys

top kek
this is the best one i have ever seen for that image

>Giving a shit about what Jesters have to say.

thank jesus. Can't wait to end this nonsense.

I live in rural East Texas, I doubt I'll have to do anything. The cities will burn themselves down which will fuck over all economic activity in the entire country so I'll be eating a lot of rice and beans and cooking with firewood for a while though.

>

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Frs1272.pbsrc.com%2Falbums%2Fy392%2FDoctorLime%2FGifs%2FHairflip%2Fstop_zpsea252c3d.g (200x200, 375K)

Lol. republicans are praying for that day. they own all the guns.

Attached: GUNS-jumbo.jpg (1024x640, 139K)

kek, this
This picture is from Canada

Attached: toronto-free-speech-rally-transgender-640x480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

All these fuckers pray and call for a revolt all the time...but they all want someone else to do it.

Quit being pussies. There's tens of thousands of us on the right who have been waiting and preparing our entire adult lives to either overthrow a liberal dictatorship in the US or to put down a lefty revolt. Fucking hurry up, faggots.

Still waiting on them delivering from last time.

Man, you can just see the difference.

Whats with these white supremacist skeletons on my fucking screen,reeeeeėéëêe ēę

Attached: civil-war.png (500x718, 189K)

>tfw you’re in NYC when the civil war is about to start

I’m honestly thinking about heading south.

Who?

Attached: weiner.jpg (450x438, 54K)

Like I said yesterday, Zefram Cochrane went full Mirror Universe

>el monstruo del Gran Norte Blanco

Most likely, but chance of mortality is almost 100%
>t. white non-liberal in Oakland

This man was a living meme.

Attached: 160921-weiner-sex-scandal-part-3-feature.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Yeah, this is what they’ll do. They’ll take over the agricultural zones near the cities and coasts. California, Washington, Oregon, New England, etc. and import the rest. It wouldn’t take much. The interior would be cut off from trade and communication from the rest of the world. They’d have us instantly surrounded and blockaded. Of course we’d have food, but the price of manufactured goods and raw materials would skyrocket. The right’s combat troops are far superior, but harder to organize. The left has retarded and weak npc’s, but they are very obedient little shits and you don’t need to be strong to shoot a gun. Besides, the likelihood that you fight mostly whites is very high. whites will join up to assuage their white guilt or be drafted and used as front line soldiers to make up for white supremacy. Not to mention that their surveillance technology, organization, and communication is far superior.

Yes, the right will dominate a conventional fight. But that just means their goal will be to make this as unconventional as possible.

Never underestimate your enemy.

WTF! i loved that! KekKeD

Remember remember the 5th of November!!

Attached: ww1 spurdo.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>Jerome Lafedora
>Noseringka

Attached: elvis_Cridlington.jpg (225x315, 10K)

>Starts singing "here we goooooo" over and over again in the tune of Stars and Stripes Forever.

>Cromwell
wasn't that the chap that let (((them))) back in to England? Why yes, yes he was.

That's a good plan.

This explains their performance at the GOP baseball game.

eh trump said the same for if republicans lose

What do you think is going to happen?

Attached: 3141-trump-counties.png (512x334, 99K)

All the fresh water that LA enjoys orginates in the Rockies. You could quite literally build a dam and cut off all their water supply or poison it. Tens of millions would die in weeks from either dehydration or infighting over water.

Insurance file release when? Intimate folder release when? DNC Nuclear arsenal release when?

Civil War II
Zero hour
EBT servers go down
Hilarity Ensues

Yall are just jealous you dont have dorky friends

Most of that red is sparsely populated.

Lots of starving apes burning their own cities

Hmm where have I seen this before..

Attached: 1540865268615.jpg (324x1296, 238K)

Let his be the first spilled

Yeah, blood on the street, kike. Your fucking blood, kike.

>Dems threatening Civil War if they lose
Yeah right. Half of them nearly commit suicide after 2016. Maybe we'll luck out and some of them will finally follow through.

Go to the nearest homes with Hillary and Bernie stickers, kill the occupants, and string their corpses up in the street by their own dripping entrails. Maybe nail the offal to the wall spelling out "I'm with her" if I have time.

Can I keep his magic cards if i kill him?

It's gonna be a fucking draw. Dems get the House and GOP has the Senate.

What's he gonna do? Get drunk, build a warp drive, and get the Vulcans after us?

they not black enough for you?

you've been warned you worthless cum skin goy fucks

WE

WILL

FUCKING

END

YOU

These niggas worried. Starting to think keeping both houses likely.

The left are a bunch of obese niggers and trannies who cannot function where there aren't social security system and mass public transit. Just look at that map. Who are they going to send out here to the coast? You think dumb niggers will stand any chance of taking over the rural and wealthy coastal areas that are all heavily Red?

The liberal utopias are mushed into the Red countryside like a pickle in a burger. They can't do anything when they're not hooked up to their Government IV.

I’m brown so I’ll infiltrate local Lefty orgs and provide valuable intel so you guys know where they plan to hit, where their weapons and food caches are.

I've also got 1200 lbs of dried, whole kernel corn in my deer feeders at the moment so I could just take all of that and seal it up in some plastic drums and purge the air with some CO2 gas from my welder to give me enough non-perishable food to survive on for a couple of years at least.

>implying a gaggle of masshole yuppie retards have the guts or the armament to try and take Maine and New Hampshire

They’d be gunned down by pretty much every old fudd with a deer rifle in a matter of hours

Fuck you Portland you’re next

And what would stop them from tracking who participated in the dam’s construction from cell phones, bombing your dam, and sending predator drones or a sniper to kill you and everyone you associated with?

Dams are expensive and easily destroyed. This is not a fully considered plan.

>ideas so good you have to kill people to get them implemented

Also as a Washington State and Oregon State fag. Kiss any shipping they try to get into Seattle or Portland goodbye as there's numerous chokepoints along the rural coast where you can literally throw a football from the shoreline and hit a 60 ton tanker as it goes by on it's way to Seattle or Portland.

Good luck with your civil war, faggots.

Also we'd have the whole south. So every port on the gulf would be ours. Texas alone would be a huge asset.