Extinction of Man

Humans WILL go extinct and there’s NO hope for survival: It’s WHEN not if, biologists say. How can we help speed up this natural process and get it over with.

Attached: holocene-extinction.jpg (612x380, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

debunkingdoomsday.quora.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus is life. Those who believe in him will be giftet eternal life.

kys and others will soon follow

We are literally doing everything in our power to make ourselves go extinct. The pedal is to the floor, it can't go any faster.

this

t. NPChristian

you dont even know what that means, telling someone "believe in jesus" is useless, and you do it out of a manisfestation of your own ego, but you dont understand shit

God vomits people like you.

Post-singularity who knows what the fuck will happen.

heh

Just stand back and let the Jews have their way. With Jews in command it'll all be over sooner than you think.

I actually think in contrary to sci fi nitemare. The AI will view humans as precious and build massive mega city islands all over the sea. Then hopefully we will get to space because Earth will truly fucking suck by that point with all that people pollution.

Given a long enough time table, every atom in the universe will disintegrate. The question is how long can humans hang on.

Good, humanity is a bunch of mentally ill chimpanzess anyway. You can't even make them stop going extinct.

How so? Don't say climate change cuz that is a big lie. Humans will never go extinct. We will scatter out into the stars and never again will the species stagnate or face extinction.

nuking israel will work

What you spend your time doing in a "the metamorphosis of prime intellect" esque singularity? (live in a computer simulation where you can simulate whatever world you want)

we're just gonna become cyborg

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

Nah, the future is very aesthetic. I am from the future and the pollution is easily dealt with by scrubbing nanobots. Like the jap miracle in your Ghost in the Shell anime. The AI is allied with teh humans but against the statist scum. People are free. Carbon is still used for fuel but all the pollution is scrubbed and recycled into other shit. We are just now getting back the first information from the drone swarms sent into the unknown wormholes. Soon we know what holes take us to what systems, and we will know which systems have habitable planets.

Anus

Attached: 31190819-5FE8-445E-9197-6616EB0920D4.jpg (750x904, 434K)

you'll go first

The Superman will come next

why so butthurt?

All species go extinct eventually, its a natural cycle of this planet. The only way for mankind to survive, is to spread out into our solar system and galaxy.

SEETHING COMMUNIST

That is what we are already doing. See

Kill yourself, that'd be a good way to start.

Nonsense, there's a whole bunch of bioweapons we could be unleashing.

Depends what you consider human. White people will go extinct but niggers and chinks will be around for millenia. But if a tree falls in the forest and only a chink hears it, does it make a sound?

Attached: 56teygdf.png (588x617, 479K)

Well considering global warming and overpopulation is wreaking havok on our ability to have a sustainable population, we’re already doing as much as we can. For anyone to suggest that we’ll enter the stars in search of a planet capable of harbouring life is inconsiderate to the fact that their is nowhere else where we can go. Mars is the best option, but life isnt sustainable on mars.

Quite honestly the idea of spending eternity singing praises to the glory of a magic guy-in-the-sky seems like an agonizing Hell. Thanks, I'll pass.

This post is all wrong. Global warming is a lie. We are entering a grand solar minimum. You are going to starve to death as food production zones go offline. But you are a leaf so nothing of value will be lost.

>magic guy-in-the-sky. This is a child's understanding of the one true God of pure actuality. Please grow up and read some Edward Feser.

Nope. China is buying up Africa and as soon as the labor force is replaced with machines, It's lights out for the niggers. The Chinese will wipe them out and not lose a minute of sleep over it. That's just how they roll.

transcend humanity.

It’s so funny talking with you americans as you’re so brainwashed by your elitist attitude. I can atleast admit global warming isnt confirmed, but the evidence shows a correlation between greenhouse gasses, and rising tenperatures as a result. I’ll be fine in Canada. We have the most fresh water, and when north nelts we’ll have more grazing land then almost any country in the world. I’d be worried about your overpopulated country and the mass violence that will ensure, faggot.

By the time that happens, Europe will be 80% African/Middle-Eastern.

>Please grow up and read some Edward Feser.
I'm not a fan of fiction.

>humans
>real
>ever
>leaf

Reported.

Attached: 1540934716325.jpg (580x417, 68K)

>How can we help speed up this natural process and get it over with.
Kill yourself today

Off-gassing is a byproduct of heat.
You're putting the cart before the horse.

Off gassing is the product of carbon combustion.
C2H6+O2+energy= CO2 + H2O + heat
Combustion is an exothermic reaction lul

You have balanced a combustion reaction. Besides the one on top of your head, do you have a point or are you trying to baffle with bullshit?

How is that none of you fucking vagrants without an actual nation can’t make a single post that’s worth reading?

Attached: C7BF87C0-A45E-41B8-92D4-57C7BD603AB2.jpg (500x501, 59K)

kys fucking leaf

Start investing in clean genocide technology

>Implying we won't just build a nuclear powered artificial ecosystem.

Lmao, he actually thinks humans can die.
No, my friend. Humans are like cockroaches. Like a parasite.
Nothing short of earths total annihilation could result in the extinction of human beings.
You can glass the entire planet, and blow it up into a million pieces, and you will still see a huddle of humans hiding under a rock somewhere.
Humans are here to stay, like a disease, that will spread its likeness across the entire galaxy.
You cannot stop this.

John Malthus was a faggot and so are you.

>a fucking leaf.

Attached: PGfP9Kw.jpg (1440x1440, 67K)

Then You'll go to actual hell.
This.

You fucking doom niggers make this thread every day and frankly it's becoming exhausting debating you so I'll just leave you with this.

debunkingdoomsday.quora.com/

These articles are regularly updated when new angles on fear mongering come up and they very well sourced from scientific journals and other literature that would be acceptable for academic citation.

Eat shit, doom kikes. White people... BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED because that is humanity's only true hope for the future.

Attached: DebatingJews.jpg (850x446, 195K)

You don't have to do anything.

Attached: necron1.jpg (300x280, 18K)

The way the truth the light

Amen brother

>Humans WILL go extinct
True, but only if you are talking in terms of this planet. It was never meant for us to stay here forever. This planet cannot be held in this stable state forever. It will have to cleanse. The best of us will begin a journey which will end we know not where. Our genes will be prolific there until the cycle repeats itself as it has again and again.

Attached: babies.jpg (850x315, 164K)

You faggots have a child's understanding of evolution.

>Then You'll go to actual hell.
As long as I don't have to endure the proselytizing from the hordes of grovelling supplicants, it sounds great! Sign me up!

I see, memeflaggot:

>How can we help speed up this natural process and get it over with.

Just let infinity grow from capitalism do the job. Easy

Attached: 1533477291941.gif (220x242, 2.98M)

:^)

Attached: 1538785779699.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

t. 200k humanoid

Literally doesn't understand all the mass extinctions

The earth is the only place human can survive with the right climate. 200k is drop in the ocean.

Attached: 1538729363640 copy.jpg (2048x1534, 441K)

>biologists say
Hmm...proofs?

and from the ashes they will return like they have for eons and for eons more it is written as law and so it shall be

Attached: 123565878345.jpg (710x661, 30K)

>No.191541665▶
what he is saying is, once you accept Zeus
as your messiah, your body will change from
carbon 12 666 which degrades to a different
form of carbon that does not degrade and
lasts forever.

he doesn't know these things because
the bible was not updated with ATOMIC
knowledge.

leave the faithful alone who are willing
to spread the good word even if they
don't have the details, because if you