#AboveTheRothschilds

Reality is stranger than fiction

Attached: Order.jpg (367x464, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Sosa
pastebin.com/pQdcJ62W
youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY
sites.google.com/site/naomiastral/beyond-3d/the-khazars-the-new-black-pope-the-prophecies-of-gog-magog
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*pokes your price*

Attached: 1478313046483.jpg (600x430, 39K)

Structure

Attached: Black-Nobility-Pyramid.jpg (650x527, 68K)

I am a Jesuit myself and I could confirm. Jesuits are the top of food chain.

Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Jesuit Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence

The current Black Pope is a communist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superior_General_of_the_Society_of_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Sosa

Attached: Currentblackpope-ArturoSosa.png (1627x618, 197K)

and they're all faggots, little boy raping faggots

Maria Camilla Pallavicini is far more powerful than Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen and Prince Philip are totally subordinate to the Papal Bloodline the Breakspear Family and their Jesuit UK HQ at 114 Mount Street.

A study of who funded Elizabeth I with an astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish shows that the funding entity was indeed the Pallavicini family bloodline. The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline. The Orsini are also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.
Spread this.

OP do you know where the law of incorporation came from?
When you do it's not that strange at all

Only the Bogdanoffs are above the Rothschild monkeys.

THERE IS ALSO THE FRESCOBALDI FAMILY, BLACK ARISTOCRACY, ARISTOCRAZIA NERA

ancient royal Aryan families
we are a sub species of them and they want us to go to war with another one of the aryan sub species
(zionist/islam ww3)

germans are always getting poked

/thread

it's all one big family
pastebin.com/pQdcJ62W

adamites, the descendants from the adams (adam and eve were a race) jews know its written in the old testament, the hebrew version...
they have a higher % of the dna of the creators

>(adam and eve were a race)
that's the dumbest thing anyone could have said.
The Adam and Eve story was just that A STORY

no the old testament is not a story, the new testament is, the jews believe the old testament and the other non canonic books...
you are ignorant

(The "District of Columbia Act of 1871" turned D.C. into a municipal corporation. Congress has the supreme authority over the city and the federal district, with its own special constitutional amendment since 1961. Furthermore the District of Columbia is judicially governed by the Lex fori as opposed to Lex causae.

"There is an increasingly common belief among many that this Act has overturned the United States Constitutional Republic. These theorists state that the "Corporate US" is actually operating under the name: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, noting the capital letters as a distinction from the Constitutional Republic."

The Jesuit bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700's. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C. (which is nicknamed "Rome on the Potomac"). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White.

Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill).

Other masonic elements in this city: Jesuit Georgetown University, the masonic street layout and monuments, and the 2008 World Conference of Masonic Grand Lodges.

the old testament came from a collection of habriu stories called the Tanakh.
Adam means mankind
Eve means womankind
and the Snake represents the Denye(n) or the Tribe of DN, Dan, Den, Snake, who were part of the Sea Peoples union, another member was Shekelesh which founded Rome and is modern day Sicily now.
I'd tell you to learn something but you're obviously fucking retarded if you believe any of the bibles are accurate historical accounts of the past.
I bet you also believe the poor slave jews built the pyramids too.
Here are the books that say otherwise:
T. Saeve-Soederbergh, in: Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, 37 (1951), 53–71
A.H. Gardiner, Egypt of the Pharaohs (1961), 155–73
S.R.K. Glanville (ed.), The Legacy of Egypt (1963), 219–21
M.A. Murray, The Splendour that was Egypt (1964), 26–32
D. Redford, Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times (1992)
D. Redford and J. Weinstein, in: ABD, 3:341–48 (extensive bibliography)
A. Rainey, in: BASOR, 295 (1994), 81–5
C. Redmount, in: BA, 58 (1995), 182–90
E. Oren (ed.), The Hyksos: New Historical and Archaeological Perspectives (1997) COS II, 5–7
Don't be calling other people ignorant when you have no leg to stand on, pasta nigger

This is obviously fake and gay
Everyone knows that at the top of the pyramid are old middle class jews in Pittsburgh who attend liberal synagogues with gays
We've all been freed
Let us celebrate our liberation
>HURR FUCKING DURR

Reminder that Catholics are to blame for Israel and Islam.

Sorry
I've been a little salty recently
Anyway
REVELATION 2:9
REVELATION 3:9
THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN
THEY ARE ALL SATANISTS
JEWS
CHRISTIANS
MUSLIMS
ALL UNITED IN A CULT OF WEALTH AND POWER
THEY WORSHIP SATAN

The Grey Pope:

>Pic related The current Grey Pope: Pepe Orsini. We are not amused
The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of Pepe Orsini of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini, also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

The Papal Bloodlines are the secret shadow hieracy of the Jesuit Order even behind the Black Pope touted at the #1.

These powerful bloodlines are the Breakspear, Somaglia, Orsini, Farnese & Aldobrandini.

You’ll notice David Rothschild marrying into the Aldobrandini with the pretty, Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini.

Another real head of this is Henry Breakspear who resides now in Macau in China.

Many of the Papal Bloodline heads now live in Asia and India. What does that tell you?

Attached: Grey_Pope_Pepe_Orsini.jpg (320x306, 42K)

I thought they were robots, but they might have holograms also.

Attached: Count Iblis.webm (640x480, 1004K)

that they sold out to the Vatican order to the Black Nobility in the late 90's after the dot-com bubble burst and the Vatican bank lost $700m
this video covers it:
>An Unholy Alliance: the UN, Soros, and the Francis Papacy - Elizabeth Yore
youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY

Attached: 1-3dbd1d9c62.jpg (427x1026, 185K)

they sold out the Vatican*

What is IHS and how do I join them?
Have you read Supermob?It says Chicago Outfit stills run the country today

Whenever you hear the term "Swiss Bank Account" it means Vatican Owned Bank. How come Hitler never invaded the Swiss? Oof! Why was WW2 started? Because the German Catholic church refused to bow to the Vatican, leaving them as the ONLY country to refuse the Vatican. ($$$) Then the aggression against the Jews helped to further the cause so that the Vatican could later claim the ancestors of Jesus were cruelly persecuted and then defend the creation of Israel, the Holy Land. What good God fearing Catholic could ever oppose the Holy Land being returned to the Jews? How else could they build the Temple to usher in the second coming of the Messiah? Ahh yes Rome the oldest and most fervent ally of Israel.
Hope that helps.

There's no such thing as "Priory of sion", it's a hoax. Did you make this up after watching your first Fritz Springmeyer video?

#AboveTheRothschilds

Attached: 1527447356250.jpg (700x505, 40K)

We don't take applications like a pancake breakfast club.

So, when you point figners at the Jews keep this in mind. They are pawns of Rome, scapegoats 100%, being used to fool you into thinking the Jews are running the show. Haha there are so few of them how could they ever have so much power in such a short period of time? How could the Vatican Mafia ever allow such a thing without waging endless wars to pilfer all of their Jewish monies? You imbeciles it's because it is all funneled right back to Rome and HIDDEN away from retarded NPCs who wouldn't dare question the Holy See. The Papal guards are Swiss! The Vatican treasure is in SWISS banks and the very Jewish Bank of England is not Jewish at all! It is Vatican owned since day 1.

WAKE UP RETARDS IT'S NOT THE JEWS
*spits*

Basel Switzerland has the Bishop coat of arms and that they've been in service to the Jesuit order.
There was a shift in ownership of the Vatican because China was going to be used to take over the world and allow Israel to be the central government for it.
do your research on the Denye(n) and Shekelesh, it comes back to the jews, otherwise known as "mw" or Habiru's (Hebrew)

Attached: Basel coat of arms.png (640x809, 136K)

>China was going to be used to take over the world
The Vatican has never come close to losing power.

Here I wrote this. I hope you like it. sites.google.com/site/naomiastral/beyond-3d/the-khazars-the-new-black-pope-the-prophecies-of-gog-magog

>misunderstood the whole point of the thread
the vatican is just a roman incorporated city-state, the bloodlines have moved to the Asia region.
Can you put two and two together?
At this point I doubt it because you're shilling your own site

Sharing is not shilling, why would I not want to share something I put so much effort into? If anything I would wonder if you are intimidated by the information. I am aware they moved to Asia. Very well aware. That is nothing new and inconsequential as Asia has always been part of the equation since before the silk road.

Wealthy people have themes to be globalists. They are not nationalists. When they dhit hits the fan they have already left, and started their shit all over again. Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Rome, Britain, USA, now China. They build the hive, then leave it to start another.

the Silk Road and by ships are how the Habiru/mw/Sea Peoples/jews came to the Middle East, their origin was the Indo-China region.
You're not teaching me anything that I haven't spent years on my own researching so why are you still acting smug?

I know why, infant genital mutilation which has been around for 15,000 years has affected that burger

I'm not acting smug fren you called me a shill for merely sharing something, I guess I should have pretended I didn't know where it came from. Silly me.
I come here often to try and calmly inform the NPCs who blame everything on Da Joos haha but it might be a lost cause because NPC's are not capable of realizing they are such afaik.

Bump

Attached: 1540388083444.png (454x455, 315K)

the snake in hebrew (nakash) means ''someone who knows the consequences of his acts'' it is thought that a rival elohim to yahweh interfered with yahwehs creation, by going in the gan eden (which means ''fenced area'') and seducing eve... from there you get cain and abel, one of the two isnt from the genetic line of yahweh but frrom another elohim
what you wrote is mumbo jumbo, looks like something some ameritard from the bible belt would regurgitate

>WAKE UP RETARDS IT'S NOT THE JEWS
wrong the people in the vatican are turbojews, cathlic religion was INVENTED by jews to destroy the roman empire and gain power, after the fall of the roman empire cathlic church ruled over europe and turned its citizens into serfs

Circumcison comes from infant boys in agricultural settings crawling on the ground. Babies did not crawl until farming was introduced. Before then they were carried until they were able to walk. There are several studies which show crawling coincided with higher instances of diarrhea and bacterial infections in natural communities where children crawl (Borneo) versus those where they are carried (Papua New Guniea)
This is due to feces and bacteria on the ground coming in contact with the babies naked hands and genitals. The uncut baby is not able to retract the foreskin so bacteria becomes stuck and festers and causes disease. Circumcision more or less eliminated this risk and male children survived.

The crawling baby was not common until recently in History with the modern flooring and invention of soap. (past few hundred years)
Even chimps and gorillas do not permit babies to crawl or roll about on the ground for very long, they are carried 90% of the time.

Adam and Eve story is about usury, predatory banking and merchant contracts:
>Taking out a loan is mistrust that everything you need is in the Present Moment.

>In the Hebrew text of the Bible, we can clearly see that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden is a Creditor (as in Banker). We can see that most all the words for serpent in Hebrew refer to debt and lending. The serpent lends at interest to the couple in the Garden of Eden. This is taking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Credit and Debt. And the son born of this loan is called Cain, which means "purchase".
And Cain, "Purchase", is the very first Seed of Commerce and the very first Murderer. The word Canaan is a pun outgrowth of the word Cain. Canaan means "Trade", or "Commerce" in the Hebrew Bible.
This taking of forbidden Fruit is the beginning of a debt that keeps reproducing 7-fold (7-fold vengeance), as the Biblical Seven-Headed Leviathan, as the Canaanite Seven-Headed Lotan, as the Greek Nine- or Seven-Headed Hydra. In the Hebrew, the Great Serpent Leviathan also clearly refers to Debt. The root of Leviathan is Levi, which means "to bind" and "Debt". Levi is the Israelite tribe that brought in the Levitical Law of Moses, the Law of Credit and Debt. Leviathan is the Beast of Commerce. Leviathan is threaded through the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, as the Seven-Headed Dragon.
Go be smug with yourself, I'm not impressed at all.
Dismissed

Fenced area is correct but even more closesly it means fenced area for animals, like a fenced off field for grazing animals. There is always a farmer, tilling the Earth and a Shepard and a Hunter in all ancient myths. These are archetypes used to illustrate common metaphors. Adam means of clay, or of the Earth. The tree of knowledge is DNA and the seed or apple Eve consumed was his sperm. "To know" means to have sex. The serpent was the archetype for Leviathan, the primordial serpent archetype.

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy, zionist Sabbateans & black nobility. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by (((them))). They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal piece of life bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

why they create todays concept of Christianity is to keep us certain, small frequency of awareness so we would not rise and realize the truth.
Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.

Attached: sings.png (1756x2004, 3.81M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

I forgot to mention these studies are real modern studies based on natural communities that are around now. It makes sense that circumscion would come from the Levant, the cradle of civilization i.e. where farming originated. Where people stopped wandering and settled and lived besides animals (and their poop and rotting flesh, parasites etc)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1610x1304, 629K)

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Attached: people of the devil.png (350x478, 193K)

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

Anything that has to do with abrahamicrap is cancer. Bump.

They actually think italians rule the world
kek

read the rest of the thread, gypsy

If Catholics ran the world, we wouldn't pretend that we don't.

read it mate
the jewish clans would slaughter them like pigs if they challenged the jewish supremacy mate
which part of no white supremacy allowed you don`t get?

you're a terrible liar or you're extremely stupid since you believe we're talking only about Italians.
Which is it?

Italy lost WW2, lest you forget.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: 1539837806632.png (235x235, 13K)

>Many of the Papal Bloodline heads now live in Asia and India
I don't see them from here. Where do I find them?

To put is simply
The power belongs to those who have the largest number of people in position of power aka billionaires, loyal politicians and mass media magnates
Those are the jews
Not Rome, no the pope, those are vasals, thats why they bent over their doctrine to fit the marxist agenda at Vatican 2
Because their were cucked by their masters

Trump went to rome like he was visiting a tourist attraction not a masters house

OK, he's extremely stupid.

>we

They are hiding our innate 6th sense of telepathy/inherited knowledge which is a sense many animals posses, migratory species etc. These religions are rewritten pagan fertility cults. If you control the means of production (of future generations and knowledge) you control the world.

Hence the term being 'woke'. It is the woke who are free from the programming. The rest are under a spell.

You're a grade a certified retard. The entire point of foreskin is to protect the penis.

>Jesuits are masons
The fuck? Catholics are forbidden from becoming Freemasons, it's automatic excommunication if you do.

same family is Altieri

I remember one late night, these things were being discussed.

Here is a comment that was sent.

Attached: Holy See.png (1312x161, 30K)

Stories that were so fundamental to our existence that they could be remembered and orally passed down. Please tell me you're through the phase where evolution still seems likely for humans?

Attached: evolutionary advantages.jpg (274x229, 28K)

I guess conspiracy theory was a troll virus we all carried along the way. Nothing is happening behind the curtains. All are made up. We have a well maintained no-war world. Call be blue pilled but that puts everything in order.

Sounds like someone who thought he could change the system from within.

Pagans run the world. They just pretend to be Catholic. It's all made up. Haha Catholics invented confession. Lol snitching comissioned by God. Priests are just govt agents,.

Government LITERALLY means mind control

Oy

LOL

Attached: trek spock illuminati.png (1218x1156, 1.16M)

>non-sequitur
the pasta nigger said adam and eve are a specific race.
The names adam and eve mean mankind and womankind, respectively, and the snake refers to the money changers.

Might I ask - where is Trump in this structure?

Attached: lataus.jpg (2048x1366, 1.52M)

Attached: nothingisbeoyndourreach.jpg (1024x1024, 142K)

(You)
I don't think the Holy See runs VPNs

So I'm thinking they were there...

Hli “This world is really not so different than your experience in high school. Popularity waxes and wanes, as does wealth, belief in various agendas, etc.

The difference is that the popularity contests decide the fate of billions rather than who gets laid.”

Attached: 17aca982.jpg (1120x700, 168K)

Attached: 1501725088622.jpg (425x319, 37K)

Attached: 1501725585649.png (849x401, 92K)

Attached: 1501726269653.png (819x319, 86K)

Attached: 1501726890113.jpg (1024x690, 185K)

Attached: 1539315680543.jpg (377x353, 44K)

Possibility, i don't know.

Attached: timeisup.jpg (1052x2340, 605K)

POLYTHEISTIC SATANISTS
BAAL (Canaan)
MOLOCH (Babylon)
SET (Egypt)

Attached: 1521257674384.jpg (1080x1224, 670K)

Attached: 1501725540380.png (830x159, 201K)

what, the irish are acting as soldiers for the jesuits?

Kek, Somalis and blacks (black jesuits) runs world affairs. Explains a lot.

To defeat the orders the Roman law of incorporation must be stricken from every nation on the planet.
This way is the least likely to cause bloodshed because it would cut the puppet strings of control through debt.