What should her penalty be?

24 yr old girl mowed down and killed 3 siblings and severely injured a 4th child boarding a school bus. Plowed them over in a Tacoma and disregarded the flashing stop sign on the bus. Should women be limited to self driving cars? Or not allowed on the road at all? What should her sentence be?

Attached: BDE40892-9D9D-45B9-A290-A314F408F553.jpg (1242x1106, 508K)

Attached: 2084B075-7D4C-45E8-BCC4-4B325BCDF683.jpg (1200x900, 257K)

Pussy pass will save her and defence will argue not murder because not premeditated and accident.My guess 6 months jail

She should be hanged by the neck until dead. /thread. sage

kids should always be on the door side so they don't have to cross the street. doesn't that make sense? that way they cross when they know for sure the way is clear. not when the buss tells them to.

She shouldn't be punished at all. Why would you be punished for something you didn't mean to do? That's the opposite of justice.

carelessness resulting in injury is a burden to society. she may have been texting or masturbating or speeding

Bet its 4 with time detained and applied to the sentence then bails out

Why are we paying taxes to send kids to be indoctrinated by leftists? 3 less democrat votes 10 years from now. Give her a medal

Holy hell she had to have hit those kids at 70mph+

What were the conditions of the crash? Could she see the bus? Was she texting or some shit? All I know from the articles is that the buses arm was extended and flashing, or so they say. How do we know this?

Agreed I think these stop signs on busses are dangerous even though they have right of way kids might not check both ways expecting others to stop.Tragedy either way.

seems like she was passing the bus when the bus had its stop sign thing out

not sure about America but in Canada that’s an automatic suspension I think, it’s pretty serious. I think she’ll get hit pretty hard

>3 dead white kids
And nothing of value was lost.

No, cars are made of plastic and crumple super easy these days. A 20mph collision will cause that.

Hang her and let her be a warning. Hang the baitposters in the thread too

Oh? She was coming from behind? How'd she reach speeds high enough to do that kind of damage to her grill? She had to seriously be moving to mess up her truck that bad with 4 60lb kids.

They were white kids who lived in a trailer park in Indiana, they were gonna be Republican voters.

I got hit by a woman driver who blew through a stop sign when I was 12. Luckily she wasnt going that fast. Onmy ended up with a broken leg. Funny enough she was the first titties I saw because I could see down her blouse when she bent over.

Holy shit we have a badass over here

Attached: 1518664565968.png (345x337, 127K)

>all children will grow up to be leftists

Busses have computers on them

>if you didn't mean it - it didn't happen
>being this delusional

Here's something they don't tell you in school, dickhead - mistakes are ALWAYS paid. Doesn't matter if you didn't mean it, doesn't matter if it's not your fault - SOMEONE will take the blame, because someone HAS to, for our emotionally driven society to function.
Regardless, if she were a sane and morally upstanding person shes should be trying to kill herself at the moment, since nothing on this earth can reconcile a person for nipping three beautiful flowers in the bud.

Attached: 1540809666835.png (1865x1984, 3.95M)

If it was an accident she should walk free.
No malicious intent, no crime. Everyone makes mistakes.

Its also extremely illegal here, my ex did something like that and the bus snapped a pic of her plate and she got in quite a bit of trouble. Huge fine and had to take traffic classes. She didn't hit anyone though.

>no crime

Passing a school bus that has its arm extended is a crime

>I didn't mean to kill them! I was doing my make up so I can post a selfie of me driving to Chad's on instagram!

The Saudies had it right until last year.

Neglect is just as bad as intent

Its not about punishment, its about keeping those who are a mortal danger to others away from everyone else.

She should get major jail time, she knew exactly what she did. She valued saving 20 seconds of her commute over the lives of children, that's the choice she made and that is what she should be imprisoned for.

Attached: 2822268C-C4BF-4B73-8FC0-FE39FE17D56F.jpg (621x569, 44K)

I unironically think she should be taken out back and shot. Then all of her assets (not husbands, or families) should be liquidated and and monies made should given to the parents of the kids who she killed. If that were my kid i would have killed her. She is a dumb cunt who was probably on her phone.

> You break it you buy jt

You know the funny part? Women drive way worse in the middle East relative to men than they do in western countries.

Now times that by x100 for the women in Saudi that JUST got the right to drive.

Men are naturally better at driving and shooting, that training lessons don't really improve their skillset that much. Women on the other hand, need lots of training, and the training in the middle East is shit lmao

Why is there no blood?

Where's the line drawn?

make register as a bowling offender

>”yeah hold on tyrone ill be right there”

If a woman rear-ends a man in Saudi Arabia she probably gets the shit beat out of her

Motorcylist here.
I don't allow women to ride in cars either behind me or in front of me, they are just too dangerous. As soon as a woman in a car is near me, I just open the throttle right up and get out of there.

This

>faith outreach
>Children's director

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-142536.png (1080x2160, 360K)

I can tell just by looking at her picture she is a leftist feminist with a cunty attitude, let her hang

How come men in the West get more DUI/DWI arrests, more tickets for distracted driving and speeding, and are involved in more accidents compared to women?

I feel like the average woman is a worse driver than the average man, and my anecdotal evidence of being a passenger in vehicles driven by both men and women support that feeling, but statistics don't back it up.

Shes white so she will get off with probation

this.
just part and parcel of living in a democracy.

Faggots don't matter.

Stupid cunt had to have been texting or something. She didn't even slow down.

>Woman pulls out at a junction without looking
>Man driving along has to swerve to avoid crashing into her
>Man crashes car at side of the road
>"This man crashed his car"

I drive the exact same kind of truck, color and all...

When I was on a motorcycle ride once I looked over to see the woman driver in the lane next to me had one bare foot hanging out her window and she was holding her phone with both hands furiously texting while she drove. She only looked up at the road once every 10 seconds or so. It terrified me but at the same time I was moderately impressed that she was able to keep her car in one lane while doing that. I turned off on the next cross road and got away from her pretty quickly.

No skid marks on the road behind the truck.

feed her to the niggers

Pic related was my captcha for this post
The thing is she was oncoming not passing aroud to the bus
She was speeding but did not realize it was a bus
She had thought it was a garbage truck
She was speeding as she was rushing to the hospital as her dad had had a heart attack

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-103010.png (720x1280, 608K)

Is it wrong that I’m mad she killed 3 white kids?
>we have whites breeding with niggers and chinks creating ugly mutts.
> selfish whites not having kids or aborting them
We gotta treat pure white kids like jews treat Israelíes. 1 Jew life = 1000 subhuman

this

>wh*te
Good.

I have a one year old. I am scared so shitless of anything happening to him. In one swift move, all three of those parents children are gone. I can't even imagine their grief. I don't want to imagine it. Holy shit.

Attached: E105ABC998C0CBA2C2FBD305B6EABF96A8C61C38.gif (492x620, 764K)

There was no intention of wrong doing, if its good enough for secretary of state hillary clinton then its good enough for the pleb here

Democrat beaner wants white kids dead, what a surprise.

Wait for her to make a statement, then write a song about it, which is then played endlessly in radio until people think it's a hit.

I mean she should definitely be in jail the rest of her life. If those were my kids I'd definitely be screaming for the death penalty. You stop for buses period. She didn't 3 lives worth more than hers all died. So yeah fuck her

>thought it was a garbage truck

Well, I hope that her attempt to shave 30 seconds off her drive was worth it.

No she shouldn't be punished...
Men allow women to drive...This is men's fault. Not even joking. We know that women shouldnt drive yet we do nothing to stop them. Fuckn pussies. I dont let my wife drive.

how fast would you need to be going to do that damage hitting some youngns

Women are completely incapable of thinking about anything outside themselves. Take for example when I'm driving I see a red light ahead and a car wants to make a left turn I'll stop to allow them to make it because I realize otherwise I'm just slowly coasting towards the light. Women will NEVER think like this. Women will look at you mouth agape not understanding what they did wrong.
Other examples are parking lots, they will slowly drive around at 3 mph but not stop for pedesterians at all. Women did not evolve altruism, morality, or honor which is why they are terrible at everything and only vote in their own interests (I want the gov to pay for my bad decisions)

>Muh retribution
You are like a muslim or a nigger. How the fuck would killing this 24 year old girl make anyone feel better about an ACCIDENT?

I have kids too. Everyday I worry. I would literally kill her whole family if it were my kids. Everyday I wonder why parents of dead kids don't go out and get revenge. She'll get a couple of years probation and the parents will just be cool with it and go on with their lives. I don't know how.

Attached: 9873684.jpg (251x350, 28K)

This really is what a lot of Americans think now. Your country is truly fucked now. Can't wait to see it burn.

Nobody goes to jail for the rest of their life over an accident...Retard, If she did it on purpose she probably still wouldnt get life in jail, she'd get a few years in a psychiatric facility.

hang her, in public. i dont see the problem.

Stupid bitch!

Make an example for the rest, you stop for the bus when the lights are flashing and signs say "STOP" or you go to jail and get executed

She just needs to claim they sexually assaulted her. She'll be fine

HAHAHAHA not only do you blow through the school bus stop, you also kill 3 of your siblings AHAHAHAHA, theres a chance she will commit sudoku hahahaha.
What a dumb bitch

>Kid

They were siblings. Imagine that dumb cunt killed all of your children.

death penalty after her eggs have been harvested

3 counts of vehicular manslaughter at least.

even if you die from blunt force you dont really start bleeding out immediately. if you run over a dog or deer you dont get huge blood splatter usually

underrated post

Fucking baited you faggots

Probably will do 5-10 years

Great now fuck off.

time to ban cars

death

the kids were just siblings of eachother , not the driver. she should still anhero though

>woman does something hundreds of men did and will do
>this reflects on the entire gender
reminder that incels are white niggers - gross, stupid and lazy.

They weren't the driver's siblings you retard.

>What should her sentence be?
Death.

Attached: dredd-review-banner1.jpg (700x467, 39K)

>dark hair
>dark eyes

Two strikes, she isn't white.

>What should her sentence be?
Death.

Sorry, not sorry.

And that would likely be the high point of their lives.

True, skin is pretty tough and doesn't just explode into gore. The skin usually stays mostly intact while the internal bones and organs get turned into mush, most of the bleeding is contained internally.

My guess would be 40-45mph. The hoods on those trucks are quite thin and made to crumple in case of an accident, and anything from the grill down is just plastic. Ironically if that was a 2018 Tacoma model it would have came with the Toyota Safety Sense feature which is a radar sensor built into the grill that will stop or slow the truck and warns you to brake if it approaches an object or vehicle that isn't moving. Her's, which is probably her dad's truck because there's no way she could afford a $35,000+ truck, looks like a 2016-2017 model that doesn't come with that safety feature.

Nah, killing kids is the one thing women really can't get away with. It's seen as worse when they do it because they are thought of the ones meant to be looking out for kids.

if a man did it he would probably be drunk or running from the police and locked away for decades. she was just too self absorbed and careless and now destroyed an entire family and will skate free

Only life can repay deaths. Impregnate her 3 times. I'll volunteer.

Casey Anthony got away with it.