Why are they always attacking the Christian God

Any ideas why these “comedians” always have to attack Christian beliefs but not Islam

Attached: 967D6519-7516-4CF5-BBC5-F99645B82EB3.png (601x376, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uK3jAzSv9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
youtu.be/LB5mK5PEgrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because white people and in particular white christians are a fucking joke and won't stand up for themselves?

Why do you think? They are afraid of actual consequences.

>Christians won't get their head off
Gee OP I have no idea

Attached: islam religion of peace.gif (288x216, 1.84M)

Muslims are their cousins. No joke.

They think they're unique and specials doing al the same and repeating mantras from several centuries ago, excusing on the freedom of speech.
But hey, don't even try to say something about islam, or you're a nazi.

Put 3 brackets on the word THEY and you will understand why.

at least he was efficient

these comedians beliefs and muslim beleifs come from the same source of evil.

cuz they are jews and commies and athiests and you must promote anti-western Islam in the West in order to destroy it.

This and because they grew up with or around what they considered "Christian oppression". That is someone told them they shouldn't do something because its against God's will and instead of just ignoring them or listening they got butt hurt for decades. That really only applies to older millenials or gen x. I doubt a single zoomer has experienced this they simply parrot what they've heard

Christian god?
Don’t they claim them to be the same?

link the video u inbread fuck

The Christian god is her self-same Jew god. Wonder when she's going to be punished.

Because Christianity tells them that things they love to do is wrong

The God of the Torah is not the God of the NT.

Because Christians believe that Jesus is the messiah that moses predicted in the old testament. Jews are really butt hurt about this which is why they hold a special grudge for christians. Do you even bible bro?

Because she is "speacial" she is part of an elite blood line chosen by god! She is part of the chosen people! They fear Christ and hate him, because they are now under direction from Satan, and Satan hates christ most of all. Satan doesn't care about muslims, they are all going to burn in hell. It is the Christ they truly fear, because he is the king, he is the savior, we Christians are the new nation, not them, deep down they know this.

>Christian God
Same demon, different reasons.

Attached: el god jesus.jpg (474x998, 157K)

Hahaha
>being this much of a pathetic brainlet

try (((comedians)))

Jews are the enemy of the true Christian GOD as well as the many useful idiots they brainwash. Many on Jow Forums strangely.

Attached: 1540010080371.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

>the absolute boomer of this post
you misspelled kikes

Because they know the demographics of their host country. No need to undermine Islam here, Christianity is the more urgent target for them.

Because he's the real one they're in rebellion against. Time to come to Jesus, heathens.

Because they are jews.

who the fuck care what this fridge looking bitch says or does?
shes a subversive kike, its basically what they do
i dont think they even know what theyre doing. its just the way they are.
they need to be removed from the planet

Attached: gungrabbingkike.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

A godless people are more inclined to worship the state (Marxisim) as the answer to all their prayers in this life: namely materiel and physical security, justice, comfort, "peace".

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 104K)

The story of Jesus is the ultimate example,if you show the Jews love and compassion they will crucify you and curse you for generations,and for 2000+ years Christians have been making the same mistake. Time to wake up they hate us even though we've been very kind to (((them)))

Because wh*Toid Christians are cucks and Islamic men are Chad and would behead them

Satan has a grip on jews and Muslims. Satan doesn't attack people he already has in chains..the chains can be broken only of they bend the knee to the real king, Jesus Christ.

Nice

because they're a bunch of double standard cunts and we should eradicate them all

Foolish words from a foolish ignorant man with a facist flag. Real Fascists were all devout Catholics you know that right?

>Any ideas why these “comedians” always have to attack Christian beliefs but not Islam
Who nose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Based and dare i say white pilled

Sarah Silverman is literally a witch. She deserves to be burnt at the stake.

Jews that accept Christ are unacceptable.
Jews that accept no god at all are just fine.
Makes you think.

Attached: 15408031363.png (631x303, 35K)

I've been testing the waters of the local comedy club ametuer night (so far ok, it's a lot harder than it looks) I have a routine that skewers religion and atheism, I thinks it's fairly provacative
I puposely left out the parts criticizing sandniggers and their bullshit religion because, put plainy, I value my life
It's not just the sandniggers that I'm afraid might lop my head off it's the fucking libtards too
Free speech is the first casualty of diversity

Cuz they’re evil and it’s the truth

This

Punching up vs punching down. Learn 2 comedy.

Cause else they get their heads cut off?
youtube.com/watch?v=9uK3jAzSv9c

here's a part I left out:
It's obvious to me they didn't think this thing through. First, ya gotta be a martyr, fuck that shit. But for the sake of the argument you become a martyr, die and go to heaven and you get your 72 virgins, what then? Ya fuck em, right? Well, then they ain't virgins no more, what fuckin' good are they? Next thing ya know you're emptyin 72 diaper pails, dishin out tylenol by the shovel full for them 72 headaches that came on all of a sudden and now there's more than enough cold water to take them 72 showers in if ya know what I mean. That don't sound like heaven it sounds like hell.

Cause they are fags

Beep boop executing bashchristianity.exe
...bashchristianity.exe executed properly

She is fucking hot

>always have to attack Christian beliefs but not Islam
Because they are almost always jews, and need to keep the religion of peace around just to call white people racist

Attached: desert_books.jpg (875x387, 73K)

Jews hate christianity more than islam

It's the same fucking god, you idiot

Because muh librul beliefs

There is no Christian or Islamic god. They both worship the one Jewish God of Abraham.

Attached: ss.jpg (1728x2304, 1.6M)

this

Attached: IMG_5542.jpg (183x275, 15K)

what's the matter small little insignificant Christsheep? Don't like your big powerful almighty Godfag to get picked on?

also this

Attached: IMG_5543.jpg (194x259, 13K)

and this

Attached: IMG_5541.jpg (183x275, 11K)

Please someone post this in isischan

Because they know Christianity is the only way to life. By them attacking Christianity only strengthens my belief.

I'd still glaze her tiddies like a krispy kreme
You just know she sucks dick like she made it up

this

Attached: IMG_5544.png (900x506, 830K)

this too

Attached: IMG_5670.jpg (884x663, 191K)

and also this

Attached: IMG_5672.jpg (538x810, 58K)

fear

this very much

Attached: IMG_5671.jpg (488x366, 24K)

Also
> Christians still think it's about religion and not a racial hatred for us

I've never heard someone shout 'Christ is Lord!' Before detonating their bomb vest.

Hideous.

Why can't it be both Swedish Nigger?

Christians are defenders of truth, and that is threatening to someone who relies on deception.

Attached: 1538848762544.jpg (1000x857, 239K)

3 reasons:
>jews hate christ
>christians are tolerant
>they fear muslims, all liberals secretly do

Attached: 1470924750411-0.jpg (1362x779, 163K)

time to organize the christians and plan marches

because Christianity has had time to adapt and stew in the western world. Islam has not, these people are coming from a place a few hundred years behind us. Work with them, get them to adapt. More will die yes, but there's literally no other choice. You can't end Islam, you can't kill over a billion people. Give Islam time to reform and adapt to the 21st century.

>you can't kill over a billion people
.....and thats where youre wrong, m8

Attached: 1518052479802.gif (500x282, 3.6M)

because fake jew kike amalekites
are shemites semites just like the
sand nigger arab shemite semites.

this is saturn vs jupiter.
non whites vs whites.

get it now, morons?

Attached: 1540681160320.jpg (352x245, 82K)

we're just always late.
>>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction
and soon it will be illegal to defend ourselves.
M A G A

Attached: jew2.jpg (554x616, 84K)

Islam doesn't conform. It wiped out Arab civilization once, where they had mathematicians and philosophers, and paved over the Middle East with barbaric shitholes. Also...
>because Christianity has had time to adapt and stew in the western world.
Does a container contain itself? Western World was built out of Christianity with philosphical concepts borrowed from Rome, a superstious slver empire who regularly killed their greatest thinkers.

Because Christians will turn the other cheek, whilst Muslims will attempt to behead anyone who even draws a cartoon of their child raping prophet.

The jewish Messiah, Sabbatai Zevi, the founder of the Sabbatean movement and the inspiration for the modern judeo-satanic jew, converted to Islam before his death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
youtu.be/LB5mK5PEgrM

Attached: 1476551316671.jpg (1600x1375, 953K)

Wait, there's an isischan??

>there's an isischan?
faceberg and twitter would qualify

Laziness and cowardice. It's the low hanging fruit, any retard can crack jokes about Christianity. It's basic bitch level comedy for retards who want to feel smart.

Because Christianity is fundamentally anti Semitic, not “curchianity” Christianity.

They're called "Abrahamic religions" because "god" spoke to Abraham in all three. It's the same god - Yahweh/Allah, the semitic war god Yahweh, son of El, from the pre-Jewish era of semitic faiths.

Gee, I wonder why a Jew would attack Jesus and the Christian God. I'm sure Talmud has nothing to say about this.

Ironically, if you attack their believes you an anti-semite and worse then Hitler. If you call them anti-christ it also doesn't seem to have quite the same ring to it.

Attached: awoonpc.png (900x900, 122K)

You’d be surprised some are working on doing just that currently

I'm glad they had a guy with a safety vest supervising the beheading.

why are you always sucking hebrew dick?

Because Jews fear Christ the most

It's in their blood

Wow, just buy a gun and learn to defend yourself instead of censoring yourself like a submissive twat.

Attached: IMG_8444.jpg (540x540, 118K)

Fpbp

Checked. Post superior Kazar milkers

The God of the Christianity (Old Testament and New testament) are the same. The god of the jews and muslims is the same - Satan.

Because Christianity is the Truth, and a good percentage of those not born again into that truth, absolutely hate it

They are looking out for their fellow feminists in Muslim countries. They don't want them to be completely irrelevant.

Because muslims will cut their head off and publicly broadcast it.

Matthew 24:12
12 “Because lawlessness is increased, 1most people’s love will grow cold.

Attached: Jesus-Coming-myriads-of-angels.jpg (800x600, 99K)

easy targets muh turn the other cheek

Attached: 1540816048939.jpg (1200x630, 136K)