Did the Synagogue shooting actually happen?

Did the Synagogue shooting actually happen?
100% srs I'm doubting it

Attached: 1540945701534.jpg (2662x2288, 754K)

It definitely happened. It also probably wasn’t a false flag, just a retarded boomer

>It definitely happened.
based on what?

If people like you spent as much time working with your white neighbors on improving your community as you do hating the Jewish people, the world would be a much better place.

if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around ro hear it, dorsett or maybe a sound?

if it was any number other than 11 I'd consider that it may be real.

Yes, and if you want to know why it happened go look at gab sometime when it comes back online.
It's entirely filled with wignat LARPers unironically fedposting calling for blowing up the white house and other insane shit.
In other word's it's a federal sting site, it's purpose to radicalize boomer retards and then bait them to buy silly putty from the FBI to blow up synagogues and churches just once in a while one of the wignat boomer retards will go off by themselves and escape the sting operation.

well the ammunition wasnt fake this time was it?

doesnt matter at all
>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction

Attached: jew2.jpg (554x616, 84K)

I'm only going to say this once. False flag theories are 99% retarded bullshit and 6 million jews really did die in the holocaust. Jow Forums is right about everything else though.

So far the best that I've been able to find is that the 97 year old 'holocaust survivor' wasn't actually.

I don't know what happened, but something happened.

Kinda weird. Yesterday, I confirmed that indeed I still can hear the police sirens even in the distance even with my windows closed, and also a heavy diesel truck of some sort powering along the emergency route. I just don't get why the whole affair was dead silent.

>The Anti-Trump stuff
Probably really happened.

I was watching One America News this morning and they had a Holocaust Survivor talk about how he "survived" the synagogue shooting by being "minutes late" to it. They called him a Holocaust and Chicago Synagogue Shooting survivor. He survived because he wasn't there! I don't call myself a kidnapping survivor because I survived childhood without being kidnapped. These fucking kikes are out of control.

Of course it didn't happen silly.

All the current generation of Jews are also holocaust survivors. They survived by not being born until after WWII. Clever!

Who cares? Jewish lives don't matter. To say otherwise would be racist to blacks.

6 long nose died in synacave? oy veeey

If it falls and I'm not there apparently if I'm jewish I'm a tree fall survivor.

No, but this is known as collateral dammage.
Canada had the exact same problem in the late 80s and early 1990s. CSIS decided to create a bunch of anti government extremist groups in exchange for increased federal funding. While they arrested most of these LARPing retards in stings a few of them sperg'd out and murdered people on their own without going through their spy agency handlers.

That's exactly what this Bowers guy is, a retard wignat mixed in with a thousand federal agents who have been given money by Sessions to lure these extremist groups to try and commit violence so they get arrested just Bowers went full Breivik before they could sell him the fake plastique and detonators.

The question then becomes, when will the Feds set up a fake white power army? That is their logical next step after the synagogue shooting. I bet we see one by late spring, early summer.

It wasn't a synagogue, they had a circumcision ceremony for two kids adopted by a rainbow family.

We are all abortion survivors.

You're right. What the actual fuck is happening to this timeline? I can't stop laughing send help

Attached: 1537287696149.png (211x246, 11K)

>Did the Synagogue shooting actually happen?
>100% srs I'm doubting it

Attached: 138342327823.jpg (904x580, 135K)

It does not matter. The kikes will use it the same anyway.

hey i like quirky humor too, but can you cool it with the antisemitism? it's really not cool.

This

Said on the news that Drumph did do it.

The name if the jew church is from the kaballa and jewish mysticism. Nobody is focusing on that. I think it is very important.

They already tried that with the 90s militias

Where did you come from friend?

You seem to be living in last century. Get with the times.

>memeflag
>what is epistemology
>implying everything you see and hear is true

the world is a stage, my friend. We may never know if this happened or not, but seeing who genuinely benefits from such an action is usually enough to see why it would be faked, or deliberately carried out for public relations purposes.

>Did the Synagogue shooting actually happen?
Hey, six million jews died there, how could they possibly fake that?

The amount of schizo posting since hero Bowers made ultimate sacrifice.

>MAMAAAAAAAAAAA, JUST SPOTTED A SHILL!!!! PUT A REPLY AGAINST HIS HEADDD
PULLED THE CPATCHA, NOW THE THREAD IS DEEAD
>MAMAAAAAAAAAAA, I JUST GOT CALLED A SCHIZOOOO
BUT I KNOW I'M SMARTER THAN VOICES IN MY HEAD
>MAMAAAAAAAAAAA,OOH, DIDN'T MEAN TO GET BTFO'D ON Jow Forums
IF I DONT TAKE PILLS DOWN MY THROAT
>I WILL TELL EVERYONE WHO TO VOTE

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Is there any evidence of dead people other than lying old jews?

Attached: Fuck_Your_Optics.gif (480x360, 3.73M)

Allegheny General and/or the coroner should have records, I suppose.

>rabbi not there since wife had a cold
>bris ceremony happening without the rabbi there
>didn’t show up during normal service where the place would have been packed for higher >count, and risking showing up when it is empty
>happens right after the bomb false flag blows up in their face
>city giving money to demolish and build a new synagogue
>shooter only went after old jews that couldn’t reproduce and were retirement age, with the average age being 74
>no video of a single victim being taken out of the Synagogue on a stretcher while some were supposedly bleeding to death and injured
>fake swat running back and forth, doesn’t even bring spare mags to a gunfight, ill fitting mismatched outfits
>ddos on both chans, Gab, andVoat.costarts a few hours before the shooting
>archive of the gab page is from the day before the shooting
>no images of any survivors or injured leaving the building
>rabbis son is a rabbi in the city where the hoax bomber lives
>active shooter drill half a mile away
>social media of the shooter made around the time of the active shooter drill
>shooters accounts mostly only got popular in October
>both DHS and FBI come to check out the area beforehand on separate months just before the shooting
>yells all jews must die, doesn’t even kill 1/5 of the people there. Probably also forgot to bring spare mags
>no images whatsoever of the crime scene
>EMS not allowed to enter the building
>perpetrator reffered to as actor in police radio chatter
>holocaust survivor was headed to the Synagogue but was luckily 4 minutes late
>city paid 30-50k for new security cameras for the synagogue within the last year, but no video of the scene whatsoever
>All we have seen regarding the shooter in court are sketches. No photos, only sketches

If the jews spend as much time working with their white neighbours on improving the community as they did on hating goys, promoting race mixing and communism, the world would be a better place

Fixed that for you.

Don't forget
>no police sirens
>no ambulance sirens
>the usual helicopter didn't show up until over an hour after the suspect was in custody
huh?

The ecoterrorism scare in the 90s was another fed operation too, I'd say that is the next sting creating a group of hyper violent climate change ecoterrorists. We have them here trying to blow up pipelines every year. US feds always try out stings in other 5 Alliance countries first with CSIS/GCHQ ect before doing it at home like a dry run. "Oops, these Nazi militias we imported from Canada to Idaho compounds went full retard, shut it down".

wait I'm 1% jewish and was born in the 90s

I too, am a holocaust survivor

#metoo #mejew

Proofs nigger

Let's see how tolerant the chosenites are already

Attached: Open.png (600x700, 30K)

T
And?