WHAT IS THIS FAGGOT'S PROBLEM?

Seems like he did a 360 on President Trump and is sucking off the Democrats today. Any Ideas as to why?

Attached: 5b23bf861ae6621f008b526c-750-375.jpg (750x375, 42K)

I believe he does this shit to rattle the base

I have no idea who that fag is.
Why should I care?

Also known as the Michael Moore Play

>did a 360

aw, are you jealous?

>implying Matt Drudge curates his own website

Turn 360° and walk away.

He has always gone for the clicks I think. Or at least he switches back and forth.

Jews were killed.

rattling his base. wants them to feel a sense of urgency

[[[Comp'd]]]

Matthew Drudge. Runs the Drug report. Very influential aggregate news site since the George W years at least. Up to you if you care.

whats your secret you trickster?

He must do a good job with his hires. Hes kept a pretty consistent line for years even in its inconsistency.

newfag spotted

He's deinitely been trending to the left/center, particulary for gay and jew shit. He also drives traffic to lefty news orgs. Drudge has been a great resource but its time for the banner to pass somewhere.

Attached: oyvey.png (588x127, 18K)

Adding to this. If he doesn't keep a strong hand he would have been infiltrated by sjw by now.

Literally Who

I'll never tell.

This talented genius clipped news headlines and pasted them on his refrigerator, now he's a billionaire, due strictly to american peoples discernment and intellectz

You do know that Matt Drudge is jewidh, right? That's why there is so much borne Hollywood gossip shit every single day. He isn't conservative, he just knows there are 1.5 billion leftist sites already and he is #1 among boomer conservatives.

Big surprise since he is both gay and jewish

Trump has ruined this board you’ll realize it Come the next presidential election. If you’d listen you’d get a head start but instead /pol will be blind sided because of their inability to detach from trump

>implying mainstream right media doesn't literally work with mainstream left media to push one over-arching narrative
Don't be such a buffoon

Jews wanted another big Holohoax screetching fest. Now they're mad.

Attached: 1000% smug trump.png (415x477, 213K)

t. Cryptic genius

Thanks OP!

I've been wondering what the hell is going on with the Drudge Report too! First of all, it's almost as bad as CNN with it's Anti Trump crap. And secondly, my anti virus goes off every time I go to Drudge Report now.

I thought it got hacked and ANTIFA has taken it over.

It's a shit place for news now.

Go back plebbit newfag

Truly shocking

Even before Bush. The Drudge Report was the first news source to break the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Attached: drudge-breaks-lewinsky-story.jpg (1342x423, 177K)

Guy who broke the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

Drudge is a faggot and should not be trusted, that's why we have to hear about cross dresser reality tv shows and hollywood bullshit on his website. It is not a stretch that he actually would turn against Trump and embrace identity politics as they are designed to entice the weak

Attached: sinners.jpg (2184x1706, 684K)

Who cares about some boomer larp

Because he's a jew. Same reason dogs lick their own asses. Are you new?

politics is just larping

>Jack-o'-lantern
>"Has tricked 26 users"
N-nani?

>too hot to handle

Attached: 1379658988554.gif (532x726, 31K)

Why do people fellate this guy so hard? He literally has a sites whose only function is to link to mainstream media sites, like Buzzfeed and Politico.

he actually does

he has a couple people that do a lot of the legwork for him senpai, read it somewhere but I'm sure you can find lots of sources with a jewgle search

Use rantingly . C om

Drudge is pretty much pandering to his sodomy partner now.

Attached: IMG_1981.png (750x1334, 731K)

Like all the smart political people since time immemorial, he is positioning himself to flip if things go badly. They all did this, look at people falling out of favor on their chosen platforms etc. Basic shit man, read a book.

Attached: 1540308928124.png (671x519, 146K)

right what im saying is he doesn't have some huge "staff" and largely chooses all of the links to put on the site. DEFINITELY the top story and upper left corner links

how do you know this? im genuinely curious as to what happened to this fag but he keeps such a low profile no one knows

>Any Ideas as to why?
(((Reform Judaism))).

Attached: 1510331808057.jpg (2121x1353, 287K)

All humans are equal. Some humans are more equal than others.

Jews user. Are the only humans. Everyone else is goyim.

I noticed that too.
I never read the boomer report but for some reason I was linked to it this morning.
Entirely covered in NYT anti-trump articles and Koch brothers pro immigration pieces.

Absolutely haram

Because hes believed Trump was going to be another Bush type republican that would have open borders and endless wars. Trump is the exact opposite of what Drudge was expecting. He wanted a Bill (((Kristal))) open borders GOP and got a nationalist instead. Faggot is butthurt.

>h-he's keeping the pulse!
>he's full 1488

Who runs this site and do they minimize linking to msm?

He's scaring us to the election booth like the based high Q Jewish homosexual that he is

he's a gay jewish man, why else do you think?

If Democrats win he gets more clicks with the anti-democrat shit he posts.

>scandal
two adults consensually fucking
oh no the horror

Just like your other thread... What the fuck do you expect from a satanic piece of shit?

Attached: trashy.jpg (430x330, 52K)

he is beyond saving now

Attached: mattfudge.png (592x315, 203K)