He’s right you know

He’s right you know.

Attached: 7E367C84-3332-4A6F-BBCC-C2953DB88358.jpg (1260x918, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off leaf

No you

>leaf
>hate festivals

Liberals' need to validate their intellectual superiority complexes with cathartic condescension is their undoing

Maga faggot

>three emails
OK

I used to be concerned with changing people like these minds. Now I'm not.

yeah because that tone of voice coming from every liberal isn't the most socially venomous shit ever

I'll fuck you up irl
You really wanna start shit
Faggot?

>shoot up synagogues
They're really trying to force this one on Trump somehow, huh?

Cringe tbqh

The Jews are doing it to make his base think he’s not a Jew puppet. It’s all an act and trump is a Jew faggot

Didn't OKC happen under Clinton?

Someone needs to find this old hippie and cut his dick off.

>careless with three emails

that's not what I would call the selling top secret information to the Chinese under the guise of them hacking your email server

ok fbi tard lol

>He’s right you know.
>some random asshole on twatter
You’re wrong you know.

Attached: 6FFA6634-4EE1-4477-88B0-89D781B34E7E.jpg (501x83, 12K)

or the sale of nuclear materials to the big bad Russians

Whelp, forgot about Waco

Based

Trump 2020

>nightly hate-festivals
No no no
That's us here
We're your daily hate festival

no one can unironically hold this opinion so its paid for

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

Mods please follow your own rules and delete this /b/ tier post.

I hold it because I predicted she would win 2020 like a year ago. First person, it’s alresdy being set up

That's the face of a man who fucks dead children.

Trump was the right choice

24/7 like it's your job

Do these faggots not realize that the Jew Shooter HATES Trump? Hes 100% completely Anti-Trump, yet the shooting is somehow Trumps fault?

>I predicted she would win 2020 like a year ago.
So.. You’ve been wrong for like a year?
Just guessing you’re used to being wrong..

Attached: E6818975-B6BD-4159-801C-8C272C2C47D0.jpg (700x368, 67K)

She's talking about the news?

Whelp, forgot about columbine

As if the fucking Commies haven't been shitting on the Jews for the last ten years themselves by sending money to the Palestinian sandniggers. Now they blame Trump for a synagogue being shot up with no fucking evidence.

Hillary Clinton is literally a fucking criminal. She wasn't careless with a few emails, she created a national security hole big enough to drive a fucking tank through. And these retards wanted her in charge of America's nuclear arsenal?

>shoot up synagouges

The shooter has said multiple times he hates trump because he thinks trump is a Jew puppet

Hillary wouldve has the ATF and FBI burn all the women and children in the church alive.

Holy shit wahh wahh shut it down shut it down . Fucking amerizog lol

She would have sold off our nuclear arsenals

Attached: D57D23EF-2EAD-40C1-9233-90145C49DCC4.gif (499x350, 945K)

It's as if they think we don't have all the info they get, the way the y keep acting like they can gloss over and omit whatever they want when doing these "brave" tweets.

pipe """"bomber"""" was a false flag
synagogue chad also hated trump, and synagogue chad also killed those kikes right before they were about to circumcise AN ADOPTED CHILD TO A GAY COUPLE

THE RABBI USING HIS MOUTH TO DO SO

FUCK YOUR OPTICS I'M GOING IN

wtf is a hate festival?
I wanna go

He'll get his blue checkmark soon

why do you post shitty thread like that you stupid nigger
sage

*Jew checkmark

>Nightly hate-festivals and vomits pure evil

I kind of wish Trump would start literally doing this. They make him out to be some kind of monster, holy fuck do they not know their history? Do they really not know what a monster or a tyrant really looks like? The moment you step on their precious egg shells they start calling you a bigot, sexist and homophobic. Fuck all that. They are giving rize to real bigots and real women hating men, and they are the ones who push people to the point where they start dragging queens from the backs of their cars.

exactly how limp are your wrists, soigoi?

To fish out newfags and to gauge the general intelligence of the board

No u

don't you think we have enough shit on the catalog?

Right because that's what happening and that's the ONLY horrible thing helldog has done

i'd like to attend one these "hate festivals"

>What a nightmarish bullet we dodged
Agreed. Next

>He’s right you know.
Only women talk like this. didn't bother with reading the tweet because you're a leaf, its fall buddy, time to get raked.

Attached: 1540113968491.jpg (640x850, 58K)

He could have washed, at the very least, before taking his profile picture. I can almost smell the BO and patchouli oil mixed with nigger's cum emanating from his unwholesome, AIDS riddled frame.
Anyway, I assume this creature is a leaf? Sucks to be you guys. OP is a faggot too, midwife threw the wrong fuckin' thing away.

>lady
stopped reading right there, I agree completely.

Does 24/7 antiwhite rhetoric by the media and democrat party inspire black on white hate crimes?

im packin heat nigga. square up

That gave me a hearty kek this morning user, thanks

gets all our of trillion dollar military secrets out to the ENTIRE WORLD, but ya know she's just a nice old lday.

can't tell if sarcasm

Attached: roll-jew9sh.jpg (1490x990, 538K)

You landed on your feet there, user

Roll for a qt JIDF gf

Nigger gore for OP
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

FOUR MORE YEARS

Shills and kike mods are helping cover up crimes against humanity: