Is he one of (((them)))?

Peterson made a statement about his tweet:

jordanbpeterson.com/political-correctness/notes-on-my-kavanaugh-tweet/

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: MyResponse (1).jpg (1080x746, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2018/10/28/news-opinion/time-jews-open-eyes-anti-semitism-building-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

end of Jow Forums

jta.org/2018/10/28/news-opinion/time-jews-open-eyes-anti-semitism-building-right

If you believed Dr. Jordan was anything other than an opportunist, you're a fucking moron. Literally go clean your room because you're figuratively a child.

"while confirming him would place someone on the Supreme Court whose every judgment would be employed by the grievance industry for decades into the future as a more evidence for the utter corruption of the white male patriarchy and contribute in that manner to continual civil unrest"

>You should arrest somebody over fake rape claims because his political opponents will complain about him

I keked so damn hard. Trolling on reddit = FBI watchlist.
I still do think he has something to say about religion, but he should stay the hell out of politics.

Based Fag
Jordan Peterstein was an opportunist who was too confused for his own good. He more or less implies antisemitism through his work, but chokes on it because getting shutdown and not having shekels is bad.

Nah politics are much more entertaining, but his logic here is weak.

Not sure. He openly stated that he thinks of antisemitism as a conspiracy theory. He seems pro-jew to me.

His wife is a kike.
His handlers are kikes.
His friends are kikes.
His deans are kikes.
His publishers are kikes.

That's where his loyalty lies. He is old news regardless, who cares about a second rate clinical psychologist with a BA in fucking polsci and a thesis on alcoholism. Yawn.

Very much one of them.

He brags about how many men he has drawn away from the right wing all the time.

Attached: 20181030_081058png.png (1078x1522, 843K)

But if you dont wash your penis, you will be trapped in the belly of the beast and you will have to get mutilated for our greatest ally!!!!

Maybe if he was criticizing anti zionism or globalism, but anti semitism has a lot of memeshit that would confuse any normie.

Don't think he said or implied anything about an arrest. Why are you strawmaning?

Based Juden. Dude has huge balls to stand up against antisemites.

Sexual assualt is a criminal charge.

Pompous overrated egomaniac decides to write dissertation on a stupid tweet for which he was flamed.
That's some serious cringe. Just take the hit and move on, Mr. E-celeb.

Attached: 1538628818327.jpg (640x720, 152K)

Going to see this fag in Oslo soon.
What should I ask if there's a Q'n'A?

I think someone installed a shock device to his nuts so every time he says something bad he gets a little jump

Stop worshipping these pseudo-intellectual faggots. These are people who are all talk and no action

Peterson is a gay faggot.

Attached: 1531648293059.jpg (960x540, 312K)

Attached: 5F3415FD-F3DC-4419-9B56-684F0E74CBCC.jpg (545x596, 106K)

so white dudes should just step down because libs hate them and the white man's existence is what causes the unrest? wtf

Why does this tube man feel the need to opine on the politics of a country that's not his?

Imagine being such a fragile child that when you write a stupid tweet that is poorly received, you need to write a lengthy response about how right you are and how people are just too dumb to get it. Why is this clown Internet-famous again?

He was interviewed by some retarded chick or something. Oh, and he told a bunch of fags that they're fags and have to deal with it.

>Ctrl+F "I was wrong"
>0 results
into the trash

these redditors wont ever listen, just give up on trying to teach them, fucking invading niggers