We can do better than this

We can do better than this.
twitter.com/cspanwj/status/1057589555845566464

Attached: Capture.jpg (1092x553, 54K)

Bump

bump

bump

It’s how Rome was destroyed. We need to end it.

Just change the question:
>should children of illegal immigrants who are born on US soil automatically be considered citizens?

You’d get 80-90% saying “no”

I did my part, we got 20 hours left.

Attached: IMG_1339.jpg (750x649, 64K)

Vote!

bump

I did my part

Doing my part

I've added my vote.
Probably going to take a bit of work to get it moving. Still at 52-48.

As someone who isnt American why is birthright a bad thing? I understand you have to uphold immigration laws for the integrity of the country, but their just kids. They have no power in making the decison of being born in the US and not their native country. Thoughts?

voted and bumping

>Should citizenship be granted to children born to foreign visitors and illegal aliens in the United States?

bump

It provides incentive to cross the border illegally and pop out a kid to use as an anchor. It forces us to make the lose-lose decision of allowing illegal immigrants to stay or separate mothers from their children.

Smells like b8.

It's not the kids that people don't like about it. It's the free welfare we give to the parents when they have a kid here. Can't immigrate legaly? pop out a kid on US soil and get free money from the government.

Yea, this.

illegal immigrants have children in the US to basically assure they get to stay here. getting rid of it is a deterrent.

Ah, thanks for the insight.

Bump

l e l
e
l

What will be put in place instead? I undertstand the decision so as to not creat a perverse incentive of anchor babies, but what about children born to American citizens? How will that work?

Have citizenship be inherited like it usually is, you mongoloid

American citizens are under America's jurisdiction, so their children will be American citizens themselves, regardless of where the kids are born.

Can't expect much.

Attached: Fucking Leaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

It’s really fucking hard to deport an illegal once they shit out their kids in US soil. And being the parent of a US citizen means they have access to all benefits.

The sad thing is, even if we do better, they're just going to blame "Russian Bots" like every other time. Because such is the life of the NPC. That said, definitely vote yes. Give I like watching them whine.