Daily reminder that Jow Forums is a Christian board. All hail our king Jesus Christ

Christ killers and the Athiests who defend them can go to hell. death cults like Judaism and Islam will be destroyed soon. If you stand against Christ you stand with Jews, godless perverts, and pedophiles. God bless our savior, and god bless America the last Christian bastion on earth. Good will always triumph over evil. We will continue to win, for our nation, our families and our ancestors!

Attached: images.jpg (180x281, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/2RNc
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=9QSU_KVgcVo
youtube.com/watch?v=GycXDWyfJco
youtube.com/watch?v=83PeHIstSPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut the fuck up npc

Attached: 1539590398342.jpg (500x564, 14K)

Test

GAYTHIESTS AND FAGNOSTICS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
ALL PRAISE TO THE MOST HIGH,
JESUS CHRIST.

Attached: 9A476C86-D365-46EB-8141-AD951AAA16CA.jpg (582x534, 89K)

(((EL))) his dad

Attached: elohim.jpg (474x379, 42K)

If anyone is facing trouble, speak to me. Tell my your troubles and I will pray for you.

Based Jesus!

Attached: Judas goat leading sheep to s laughter.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Someday they will understand, but it will be to late. They love this world to much, they love their sin, and they love their self to much to open their hearts and minds. They will all burn in hell together, the jews, the Muslims and all the rest who defile the name of our savior.

>being this gay

Attached: ENGLISH Back.jpg (381x650, 92K)

Why are you showing me a picture of a European man? This is what your savior looked like, goyim.

Attached: 1485494976465.jpg (1024x721, 126K)

*beep boop* follow my religion or suffer forever

Attached: BELIEVE IT.jpg (657x1144, 95K)

trigger atheist faggots by playing this full volume
instaud.io/2RNc
thanks /mu/
Also, organized religions are globalist tools. Churches in Norway are preaching leftist degeneracy and MSM narrative non-stop.

(Luke 11:1-4)
5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Attached: 2Turned tables and a whip.jpg (720x628, 55K)

You are wrong about that user. Read a book.

Amen brother
Yes the communists with their p.c poison has tainted many churches.

Attached: 1540913180666.png (1532x2582, 1.24M)

Attached: 1540913224390.jpg (900x600, 282K)

Attached: 1534082177186.png (1520x7754, 1.42M)

Christianity is the best foundation for any civilization and society. This is empirical and not up for debate. However, the Jews and their useful idiots, the atheists (including LARPagans) are raging hysterically against what made Europe dominate the world like no one before us, every single day. Who can understand these evil morons and traitors?

Attached: Before atheism 01.jpg (500x613, 123K)

Hello Rabbi, are you done shilling?

Flavius Josephus, Antiquities 12.4.10 (12:226-227): “Areus, King of the Lacedemonians (Dorian Greeks), To Onias, Sendeth Greeting. We have met with a certain writing, whereby we have discovered that both the Judaeans and the Lacedemonians are of one stock, and are derived from the kindred of Abraham. It is but just, therefore, that you, who are our brethren, should send to us about any of your concern as you please.”
Flavius Josephus Antiquities 12.241: “Wherefore they desired his permission to build them a Gymnasium at Jerusalem. And when he had given them leave, they also hid the circumcision of their genitals, that even when they were naked they might appear to be Greeks.”

Genome-Wide Diversity in the Levant Reveals Recent Structuring by Culture: “Levant populations today fall into two main groups: one sharing more genetic characteristics with modern-day Europeans and Central Asians, and the other with closer genetic affinities to other Middle Easterners and Africans.” “We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners” journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

Attached: 759EED0F-3E1B-470E-B768-CA9FE674DB47.jpg (575x266, 75K)

Attached: 1533326846056.png (1503x9841, 1.18M)

Attached: 1522553544251.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Nobody cares what you say, gay Jew.

Attached: 1495148740863.jpg (1024x1019, 106K)

Attached: 1534082605299.png (1616x5788, 1.29M)

Attached: 1534082869725.png (1600x5614, 1.89M)

HAIL SATAN!

>A man of stature somewhat tall, and comely, with very reverent countenance, such as the beholders may both love and fear, his hair of (the colour of) the chestnut, full ripe, plain to His ears, whence downwards it is more orient and curling and wavering about His shoulders. In the midst of His head is a seam or partition in His hair, after the manner of the Nazarenes. His forehead plain and very delicate; His face without spot or wrinkle, beautified with a lovely red; His nose and mouth so formed as nothing can be reprehended; His beard thickish, in colour like His hair, not very long, but forked; His look innocent and mature; His eyes grey, clear, and quick- In reproving hypocrisy He is terrible; in admonishing, courteous and fair spoken; pleasant in conversation, mixed with gravity. It cannot be remembered that any have seen Him Laugh, but many have seen Him Weep. In proportion of body, most excellent; His hands and arms delicate to behold. In speaking, very temperate, modest, and wise. A man, for His singular beauty, surpassing the children of men

Psalm 137: 9
Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.

This

if I was jew id be pushing this religion shit so you are the jew here. nice deflection fucking jew npc

user please give me imgur link. This is practically unreadable on mobile

Please Understand. The goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's racial role models. Christians go to church in order to pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite people are Jews. The Jew god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with to create a Jewish messiah. He was Rabbi Jesus and wore a yamaka made in Jerusalem. Christians refer to Jewishness as the Holy Spirit. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magic powers. The church was invented by Jews so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear yamakas. This is all virtue-signaling to get the attention of the magic Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, whom they presume will let them into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven is a Jewish clerk that checks how Jewish you are.

This is saying that others, would love to destroy you and your children. Beware of evil doers and we must protect our kids against thise who would gladly do our children harm. Stop trying to prevent the real meaning you peice of shit.

>And when he wished to cross to Achaia, the brothers encouraged him and wrote to the disciples to welcome him. When he arrived, he greatly helped those who through grace had believed, for he powerfully refuted the Jews in public, showing by the Scriptures that the Christ was Jesus.

Verse in full context so rabbis don’t subvert

“Remember, O Lord, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof. O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
Psalm 137:7-9 KJVA

>“We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners”

Triggered bible nigger

Everything you just said was pure and downright lies. Christians do not aspire to be jews, we aspire to be Christian and You know, be like christ? Like the savior the jews killed. Remember Christ was killed and tortured by jews. They would do it again gladly given the opportunity.

Fuck off you christ killing faggot

No you please understand Rabbi, that Christians hate Jews and detest Jews for having rejected and crucified the messiah. We have direct instructions from the letters of the Apostles and Paul to “Beware of judaizers”

Thank you, shill another day.

My man. :)

Rabbis are being exposed ITT

No jew is a legitimate Hebrew, Israelite or Judahite. They are all descended from the Edomites conquered converted and integrated into Judaea in 125 BC by John Hyrcanus. They become thenceforth known as Judaeans. This is attested to in Josephus’ Antiquities of the Judaeans, (13:257-258, 13:395-397 et al.) and Strabo’s Geography (book 16) as well as later sources such as the Biblical Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, Col. 1187. These Idumaeo-Judaeans rose to the heights of power in the synagogues and in politics in Judaea under the Roman client king Herod the Edomite who tried to kill Christ in his infancy. At the time of Christ many of the Judaeans, and most of the Pharisees, Sadducees and politicians were of the stock of Esau-Edom and not Jacob-Israel. For an understanding of where God stands concerning Esau-Edom see Malachi 1:2-3 and the book of Obadiah. These Edomites were ancestral foes of Israel who had mingled with the cursed Canaanites who in turn had mingled with the Kenites. (the offspring of Cain and the mysterious women of Nod) These Idumaeo-Judaeans were no more Judahites or Israelites than an Ashkenazi jew is a German or Slav or a Sephardic jew is an Italian or a Spaniard. These are the false Judaeans which St. John warned the assemblies about. (Revelation 2:9 and 3:9) John the Baptist called them a race of vipers. (Matthew 3:7) Christ called them children of the devil (John 8:44) and a race of vipers. (Matthew 23:33)

To be contd.

In Romans chapter 9 St. Paul discusses these circumstances concerning the Edomites at some length. Many other scriptures also bear witness to this. “Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860” -Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23 “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a Jew or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” -1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3 “The modern Jew is the product of the Talmud.” -Michael Rodkinson, in preface of Babylonian Talmud, page XI “Pharisaism shaped the character of Judaism and the life and thought of the Jew for all the future.” -Isidore Singer, The Jewish Encyclopedia, 9:665-666 "Indeed the Edomites later became completely absorbed in Jewry and under their aggressive intrusion the Jews became racially the medium of expression for the Edomite ideal for which Herod the Great had first given political formation. The Edomite intrusion into Judaism at every historical point of contact is fully discussed in the volumes of the Cambridge Ancient History." -Biblica Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, Col. 1187

Jews hate Christianity with a passion. You are so deluded that you truly believe that without Christianity, people would love you and that your parasitism is solely called out thanks to Christianity. Pic is you being exposed as the nasty anti Christian Jew you are. Sucks to be you.

Attached: Jew Exposed. Fake Estonian Paga.1.png (1439x2229, 538K)

Our Father, who art in Heaven.

What NPC atheists/pagan LARPers think happened:
>stronk pagan Roman Empire
>hated Jews
>(((Judeo-Christianity))) subverted Rome
>early Christians loved Jews
>Rome fell because of (((Judeo-Christianity)))
>pagan Romans were based Jew haters
>muh Judaean wars were the epitome of anti-Judaism

What really happened:
>Rome itself had posh Jewish settlement full of wealthy Jews in late 2nd century BC
>Julius Caesar made Judaism religio licita
>huge cultural overlap with Judaea
>Augustus crowned Herod "the Great" "king of the Jews"
>Herodian Jews repeatedly try to kill Jesus of Nazareth from birth until they finally succeeded but actually failed because Jesus rose again
>Roman-Judaean authorities persecute early Christians with bloodthirsty zeal
>Jews repeatedly collude with pagan Roman authorities to kill Christians
>Judaism stays religio licita while Christianity is persecuted by Jews and pagans
>Judaism spreads through Greco-Roman world with ease influencing many facets of philosophy and religion
>Constantine converts to Christianity
>edicts restricting Jews are made and Christianity becomes state religion
>Edict of Thessalonica sends Jews packing to Persia, Egypt and Babylon etc.
>Julian converts to paganism
>allows Jews return to Jerusalem and rebuild their temple

You "forgot" to post your Christian primary sources. To bad you Jews and atheists have to make up your own fake Christianity in order to attack Christianity. You are weak, stupid and evil people. Distortions and lies is all you have.

Attached: Before Atheism 36.jpg (882x792, 231K)

idk what my country man was saying there but its fact its npc level. 90% of our people are atheist and everyone thinks like that. its npc stuff. the only 10% we have are old generation and russians aka orthodox.

pic has always been like that and i think its even bigger percentage nowadays

like hitler believed. religion is crutch for the weak :D

Attached: 1520842278176.png (634x898, 170K)

I still don't get it. When Christ dies, you get eternal life. The Jews kill Christ and you hate them.

My brothers in Christ beware these threads are actyally made by literal jews. Only dumb fucks with no critical thinking capacity blindly play along, along with pajeets who think hating Christianity makes them cool.

Read The Bible Rabbi you will understand. You’d think such a doubt wouldn’t have come up in 2000 years?

Jesus died for all sins, not just those who persecute him. The Jewish leaders said “let his blood be on us” when they sent him to be crucified, so they admitted their crime.

True, this is the favourite attack vector for both Jews and leftypol, creating a rift on pol between Christians and atheists/pagans. Pic.

Attached: 1529015055692.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Thank you man. God bless you. I was so bummed that I didn’t save that pic earlier!

From a memetic point of view Christianity is almost the only vector for right wing thought to enter the mainstream. It's the moderating factor that allows emotional hippies and women to consider ethnic nationalism as something other than simply evil tribalism that leads to wars. We aren't talking about warring pagan tribes but cooperating Christian nations.

This

dont forget to suck the flesh and blood of your master king heeb weekly, or you wont goto king heeb in the sky. youre nothing without the heeb to guide u goyim. keep sucking your way to salvation, like a good heeb worshipper, or youll goto the heeby poopoo lake.

Christianity is useless today for a large percentage of the West, which is why many people have stopped going to church. We've distilled and preserved so much of the human experience through our historical records and art for millennia now and have ventured so far in our studies of ourselves that one could become a better person today better through art, a mentor writer, and living life in general than through a religious text that demands your undying loyalty. Following such demands is actually antithetical to the age, because it deprives you of your individuality.

I bet you believe in (((evolution))) don't you rabbi.

Attached: GodsWrath.jpg (921x1000, 311K)

70% of Americans are practicing Christians. Try again rabbi.

Fucking THIS. If only Jow Forums knew the truth

You have no fucking idea what the fuck you are talking about. Without the morals and laws handed down to us by god, we would all live like our ancestors. No civilization, no justice. Your ignorance is astounding

30% is a large percentage, considering that amounts to almost a hundred million people. Also, Jews have nothing to do with this, whites kicked off the secularism in this country decades ago.

God Bless.

Attached: 5HWaj-qmZyA.jpg (1000x750, 149K)

So true!

Attached: 0d5KxV93hrc.jpg (960x728, 134K)

It is man's base desires that pull them away from god, Satan and his many allies like the jews only hasten it.

>Without the morals and laws handed down to us by god, we would all live like our ancestors.
I said the same in the post you responded to. Except now, God is not found in religious texts. God is found by living, and found through our history, literature, and art.

>fuck the jews
>all hail king of the jews
Piss off schlomo

>Khazars

Attached: 1540669805189.jpg (659x586, 82K)

See We aren't pulling away. God has just relocated. Practitioners of the Abrahamic religions have still not received the memo as to where, apparently.

It is only Christians who fight back against true evil. Athiests believe in evolution and worship man made structures and Devices. Athiests are likr the fools who build towers thinking they can reach heaven. God is almighty and he exists regardless if you believe in him. I hope you find him someday user. Instead of being chained to this world, you will for once be free.

Attached: il_570xN.1438902866_hea3-333x333.jpg (333x333, 11K)

Read this thread and learn something for once rabbi.

Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know

Attached: 333PraiseKek.jpg (225x225, 9K)

God sent us christ, the story is almost over. God has shown us all he can. Christ will return soon and everything will be revealed.

James 4:4
4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.

Attached: Saint_James_the_Just.jpg (319x450, 48K)

antisemite!

This

I pray for you all daily and that our message of the good news is delivered peacefully. Our mesage is love. Read your Bible and pray daily.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself.

That means liberals, conservatives, blacks, whites, Asians, jews, etc

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

Attached: 1529230034713.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Kike mods and shills are helping cover up crimes against humanity:

I pray for my enemies, for they know not what they do but I won't hesitate to physically destroy anyone who threatens my family and way of life.

>true evil
Which is what, exactly?

>Athiests believe in evolution
Do you have a better explanation as to how we got here? "God created us" is not an explanation, it is a declaration that can be valid whether or not evolution is true.

Also,
>Instead of being chained to this world
I don't feel "chained" to this world, because I love this world. Why would I feel chained to it? That sounds like an insult to God's work.

>>true evil
>Which is what, exactly?
Believe me, when you meet it, you will know it.

Not a good answer. This implies you and I are equal bodies, when we aren't when examined at the individual level.

Attached: main-qimg-3077716be5b6af9dfa93600cb3bf0863.png (602x444, 598K)

You love this world? You love pain? Suffering, lies. ?

This world is of satan. If you love this temporary world which will burn away then you truly are lost.

Attached: Thou+fool+Bible+Fools+The+Atheist+The+Disobedient+The+Materialistic.jpg (960x720, 53K)

I love you Jesus

Attached: 1f55fe410c3592ee2187eef0de618a1d18b3687fe71e18363d41f05830da3fc1.jpg (400x400, 51K)

There's no pleasure without pain. So yes, I love this world and everything in it.

>This world is of satan.
Did God create it or not? Is God satan?

Still a non-answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBZH0uoUZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=9QSU_KVgcVo
youtube.com/watch?v=GycXDWyfJco
youtube.com/watch?v=83PeHIstSPM

God created this world. He created lucifer. When man decided to choose sin over god. The world wad plunged in darkness. We are now separated from god. This world is darkness, this world is temporary. Read the bible if you want more answers.

We chose this path so in a way we created this world, if you think it's everything you're deceived like Eve by the same spirit. God gave us endless possibilities and we chose this, if you focus too much on loving this you lose the possibility to choose something better.

It is true , Christ is King,
but
>Catholics are not Christians

>God created this world. He created lucifer. When man decided to choose sin over god. The world wad plunged in darkness. We are now separated from god.
You seem to be ignoring the logic of your own statements, which states that God created that darkness, and being plunged in it does not at all make us separate from God.

>This world is darkness, this world is temporary.
It is darkness for you, and being temporal is precisely what people like me love about it. Read about psychology if you want more answers.

>if you focus too much on loving this you lose the possibility to choose something better.
I agree with this, but on the basis of psychology, not your religious views.

You are right Catholics aren't simply Christians, they are the only true Christians

Unlike those "protestants" worshipping the devil, who split the holy catholic church

Based and redpilled.
Praise be to Christ, our savior.