Go to Slovakia

>go to Slovakia
>speak hungarian
>some tard will always walk up to you trying to beat you up

>slovakian comes here
>speaks slovakian
>nobody cares, we don't even know what slovakian sounds like

why are all of our neighbors in constant butthurt lmao

Attached: Flag-Pins-Slovakia-Hungary_600x600.jpg (400x320, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blesk.cz/clanek/regiony-brno-brno-krimi/551791/slovak-schytal-v-brne-ranu-pesti-ptal-se-kde-se-muze-pobavit-utocnik-mu-nerozumel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop giving a fuck about them.

Well, in czech (and slovak), when you call slovak "hornomaďar" or just hungaian, its like calling them gypsies.
But slovaks are butthurt all the time, cuz they are not successful as Hungary or Czech.

Attached: 1532916778138_2.png (657x527, 45K)

oh wow more supreme asian europeans spamming hatethreads about slavs
original

Czech even look visually different than Slovaks, it's like a different race of people
Dunno why you were forced to be one nation

>Czech even look visually different than Slovaks, it's like a different race of people
imagine getting out of your room and knowing more then 4 people
wew

>Go on Jow Forums.
>Think it's Reddit.
>Snowflakening sjw unleashed.

When will you stop speaking that oogabooga you retarded Mongols

Based

Genetically superior descendant of daco romans and Slovaks will unite against the subhuman Mongol tribe from central Europe

Attached: 1462178405685.jpg (574x743, 169K)

>be Slav
>spend the last 1000 of exterminating Finno-ugric people
>we still standing here
>SLAV MAD

Slovaks are generally a bitter butthurt nation. Everyone around us seems to be moving forward and getting better life but its like we are still stuck in 1991

Attached: d-dab.jpg (539x839, 24K)

You're here forever

Maybe butthurt but still brothers.

Attached: 61brkqs6pj2z.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>imagine getting out of your room and knowing more then 4 people
>serbia

Attached: 14255157542180.jpg (600x600, 81K)

yeah those successful Hungarians that come here to compete for shitty jobs with gypsies
i see Magyars pretty much everyday in our capital and other than poking fun at your language, most people couldn't care less about you

there's some skinheads here, who'll beat up just about anyone foreign, but they're despised by the rest of the population

also there was a recent event where a Slovak was brutally beaten up in Brno, Czechia by two locals, so this shit happens everywhere it seems

>Romanian
>superior to any other nation
LMAO

Attached: Average-Romanian.jpg (800x597, 97K)

Why can't we just be friends?

>also there was a recent event where a Slovak was brutally beaten up in Brno, Czechia by two locals, so this shit happens everywhere it seems

first i hear about this, I have plenty of Slovak friends here and Slovakian girls are lovely as well. I dont think anyone would beat you here just because you are Slovak

be bozgor
be constantly frustrated
daydream about seizing land
another day passes in the life of a bozgor

(i am not from the toothpaste country btw)

Holy fuck is this what le 56% face is modeled from?

>go to XYZ
>speak XYZ
>nobody cares, we don't even know what XYZ sounds like

>go to Poland
>be a Nigger
>some tard will always walk up to you trying to beat you up

Attached: 1533300193013.jpg (740x431, 59K)

wait a second... I think you're on to something...

Attached: autistic hmm.png (614x614, 31K)

Reminder that hungary`s national animal is an ugly parrot.

Attached: slovak.taunting.png (1269x281, 26K)

I'm assuming it's because Slovakia was a vassal of the Kingdom of Hungary for centuries. And because Hungarians were nomads and relatively new to Europe yet they assimilated and became a much more successful Christian people than Slovaks. That also includes most of Hungary's neighbours; Romanians, Serbs, Croatians, Ukranians and so on.

Attached: 1535652509487.jpg (594x768, 76K)

also the hungarian minority is a tumour on the body of slovakia

>Hungarian Intelligence in Slovakia
All you need to know about the quality of our spies is that they rented out a secret safehouse under the name, roughly translated, "Hungarian Intelligence Corp", and even wrote it on the doorbell

The romanigger must be colonized, then genocided.

Attached: 0.png (270x240, 6K)

Slavs are such niggers, it's basically impossible to consider them white after you see how they behave. Croats, Poles and maybe Slovenians are the only Slavs who don't deserve the rope.

ROMAnians are a tumour on the body of Europe. Literally India-tier.

Attached: 1537631372348m.jpg (463x1024, 107K)

hungary pays gipsies in Romania to go to hungarian schools and declare themselves hungarians

Attached: hungary pays gipsies to become hungarians.png (624x634, 443K)

blesk.cz/clanek/regiony-brno-brno-krimi/551791/slovak-schytal-v-brne-ranu-pesti-ptal-se-kde-se-muze-pobavit-utocnik-mu-nerozumel.html

idk, after reading it again it doesn't sound as bad as i remembered

anyway, I spent two years in Brno and overall i felt very welcome there, no hard feelings towards czechies what so ever

blesk source ... says in the article "in the centre it is common to be in danger" , I live here like 8 years and never felt unsafe but i guess stupid cunts are everywhere and every rule has an exception

Luckily, I can't speak your mongrel uruk hai language

Attached: 1482447072929.png (1598x960, 879K)

how could have the peasant afford the whore?

Romanians calling the Hungarians gypsies is like when a Somali calls a black a nigger. And the fact that Hungary, the country you degrade, has contributed far more to the world says a lot just how shit tier ROMAnians are. The name of your country is a Roman larp, Hungary was always Hungary. So calm down and reflect on yourselves before you speak, Ottoman lapdogs.

Attached: ridetohellscr_002-large.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

>191552835
>that moment when orban king of the gipsies has the same skin tone
>that moment hungary has been occupied and raped by the turks
>that moment hungary has been raped and occupied by the soviets because they were too weak to change sides and challenge the germans

I think the image you posted needs some modification

Attached: orban-india.jpg (650x433, 46K)

>contributed to the world
>with literally nothing
>except with the jews from budapest
>claimed as hungarians because of a nobel prize

rape is a romanigger national sport.

Attached: 1475928949157.jpg (1898x1346, 298K)

>sells their women to paki`s

Attached: hungarian.women.forced.into.sham.marriages.png (660x1221, 562K)

Whatever is left of their nomadic past is gone. Besides the language, and some cultural traditions their pretty much European.

>all hungarian inventors are jewish

Attached: 1526295672720s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Hungarian gypos sold Hungarian gypo thots to Pakis
>The subhumans are selling subhumans for the subhumans
>This is wrong
Also, what is your problem with Anarcho-Capitalism?

Attached: romaniayes3.jpg (800x1156, 587K)

sorry to read you got asshurt real bad by one dickhead doesn't mean they are all 'instantly inferior' silly dipstick

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

If you want to see the nobel prizes from hungary you look in the list of jewish nobel prizes

>1943 George de Hevesy.jpg George de Hevesy[13][14][15][16] Hungary "for his work on the use of isotopes as tracers in the study of chemical processes"[24]
>21 1994 George Andrew Olah George Andrew Olah[45][13][16] Hungary "for his contribution to carbocation chemistry"[46]
>3 1914 Robert Barany.jpg Robert Bárány[15][16][74] Austria-Hungary "for his work on the physiology and pathology of the vestibular apparatus"[76]
> 2002 Imre Kertész (1929-) Hungarian writer II. by Csaba Segesvári.JPG Imre Kertész[191][201][202] Hungary "for writing that upholds the fragile experience of the individual against the barbaric arbitrariness of history"[203]
>15 1994 John Harsanyi[211][222][230] Hungary "fo

>contributed to the world
All of our famous scientists and artists were jewish

>doesn't mean they are all 'instantly inferior' silly dipstick
Low IQ, short, brown Gypsy mutts. How are they not inferior, diaspora Radu?

Attached: 1540564885742m.jpg (1024x607, 150K)

scientists have traced the average ancestry of hungarians

Attached: hungarian ancestry.png (1598x960, 852K)

HAHAHAH how will magyar ever recover

>many churches
>bad
Also say as much bad about Romanians as you want, at least they hanged their communists.
They didn't reelect them like the rest of the eastern bloc

Bozgor, bozgor stinks like jew
Not as smart and has no clue
Bozgor, bozgor has no land
Cheating dog with dirty hand

Slovaks are just Magyars in denial most of my Slovak friends actually have some Hungarian blood in them.

All provinces of the Ottoman Empire shall be restored to law and order under our Reis.

it's not like calling them gypsies literal translations would be northern hungarians or upper hungarians, they tend to call us eastern germans

Meanwhile, in every thread regarding Romanian politics, actual Romanians complain that they keep reelecting the same communists. Man, just because they shot Ceausescu to shit, the rest didn't vanish into thin air.

jesus christ, is hungary the original KIKED nation?

why are romanians so barbarian and nigger-tier?

Even their Muslim neighbors hate them.

Reminder that the Ottoman Empire has been ANGLO'D

And let's be honest, the Ottoman Empire has been dead ever since they were humiliated in Europe and kicked back, all of their men have been killed off in wars and only the inbred retards have survived.

Attached: Turks BTFO'd.png (310x498, 77K)

We have same issues with Lithuanians

czech imperialism
benes and masarik made up the "slovakian" race and fabricated claims on half of hungary just for muh great moravia

because subhuman, cowardly trash stabbed us in the back, sucked jewish and western cock, took our ancient land by treason and breeding like roaches and genocided our forefathers with more brutality than african warlords and even boast about it to this day
that's why

From what I've read it's usually the other way around, 90% of Hungarians are slavs genetically. I mean it makes more sense, taking into account how their language was forced onto us, not the other way around.

>orsós
>hungarian

Romania vs Hungaria: is like gypsy land vs gypsy land 2.0

This, we converted most of the Magyars in that area and then we just made some autistic language (mix of polish and czech with bit of hungarian words thrown in) but those in south sadly resisted.