I'm wondering Jow Forums:

I'm wondering Jow Forums:

How do you guys get upset at Don for generalizing white people when you guys do it to African-Americans and Muslims all day every day?

He is just taking a page out of your playbook so why all the anger?

Attached: DonLemonhead.jpg (1000x698, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
youtube.com/watch?v=smozloNf-q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who care about a gay nigger

You think anyone gives a shit if someone is a racist or generalizes different races?

Of course not, it's cunts who have double standards for what is and isn't considered racism or a generalization when there's an issue

This guy doing whiteface is a prime example

Because this fudge packer couldnt make it through one sentence without contradicting himself.

Lemon should focus on fighting his out of control AIDS.

>itt
Shittier posts from people triggered by a black guy reporting facts their dear leader calls “fake news”
>muh leader!

We aren't mainstream news

Attached: 1540004857462.jpg (750x907, 174K)

>anger
Are you even paying attention?
The country is laughing at you tards... Your hypocrisy is dumbfounding to most reasonable people..

Attached: B60236B5-41A8-4DC0-B9D5-0285E06C811C.gif (320x243, 870K)

desu
It's the blatant, aggressive hypocrisy

fpbp

Just cause he said something you don't like don't make it not Trudeau

Generalizations are good when they are accurate and true.

We arent deluded into thinking we arent racist.
We are racist, because we are a better race.
Whats wrong with Don Lemon is that hes a retarded nigger, and that he think what he wants should matter in a white country.
Or any country really.

I don't have a mainstream media platform to broadcast racist thoughts to millions of people. If I did have that same platform as Lemon, I would be fired for saying the same thing as him if I replaced the words white men with black men.

Agreed.

I don't give a shit if you're a racist but if you're going to be racist against whites because you know you can get away with it and then try to take the moral high ground on racial discourse then you can royally go fuck yourself

Fpbp best kraut

We want all racism to be respected equally. Prejudice is fine, don't pretend yours is valid while mine is unimaginable evil.
Same with sexism, if it's fine to talk about how violent men are and the problems that causes we should also be able to talk about how brainwashed and vapid women are and the problems that causes.

we hate the hypocrisy

Because when we generalize niggers we are doing it authentically, the way generalizations are supposed to be constructed, with the support of statistical data. Niggers are literal poison and Musims are inbred retards.

What do you enjoy the most? Insulting or being insulted?

I came here to Jow Forums because I was tired of hearing leather-cheerio-pumping, degenerate, professional victims lecture ME on how being a straight white male is the problem of this country. They created people like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy... If it weren't for human garbage like him pushing their sewer-slime agenda on air, not as many people would have swallowed the Red Pill. They're destroying themselves by creating people like me.

Attached: 1540224949805.jpg (499x375, 47K)

because....

I'm desperately searching for a large video collection of white people behaving like impulsive, savage beasts in society.
All I can find is this +700 webm collection of BLACKs pulling civilization down to barbaric levels, that includes a compilation of them that is 7 hour video

mega.nz/#F!P3Ij2RxD!C_vUhcH3G4nv5aW0iu_GKQ

Attached: funwblacks15homein.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

gay nigger bad, orange turd good!

checked
its because hes wrong. Name communities that you wouldn't go into at night. Who exactly is committing the most violence in America, statistically?

HOW DARE HE SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT WYPIPO. I AM SO TRIGGERED! IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT WYPIPO! UHHH. STILL SHAKING

If Don Lemon were to walk through my neighborhood, he would be fine and be free to go about his merry-gay way. If he were to walk through Chicago or Detroit, he would be a statistic.

Attached: 1517893572116.jpg (1024x1015, 106K)

That dude is meat. Lol while the lolings good. He’s done.

I’m honestly agrees with him when was their ever a good white Person

wow your English is v bad. And how about all the ones who made advancements in science, medicine, math, architecture, etc? You know white society is so good that the whole world wants to move there, right?

fpbp
wait, is he actually a gay nigger?
ive been calling him that forever

Likely a salty pajeet using a proxy

because white people aren't subhuman savages like niggers are

If you're going to be part of the side who cries for everyone who says anything offensive to be fired, you should be held to your own stupid rules.

Attached: Don_Lemonparty.jpg (692x867, 119K)

>1 post by this ID
Every time.

his generalizations are not based on facts, statistics, data, and evidence

Attached: blackrace40.png (662x703, 123K)

Explain to me OP, oh OP the lord of sucking giant dicks, what credible and mainstream critic of Islam has ever said something like "all Muslims are terrorists, every singe one, from the 80 year old hijabbed lady to the 4 year old minimohammed"? Literally nobody ever really says this, nobody is "demonising innocent Muslims" you fucking faggot, this is just NPC talking at this point.

If opponent uses [valid criticism of idea] & [uses statistics to talk about the danger of group of people] then use [you are demonizing (group X)].

And when he says that white men are the biggest concern, he has no real evidence to back up such an absurd accusation. In fact, Arabs are vastly overepresented among mass shooters in America despite their small population and blacks and their extremely high and violent crimes are what's really terrorising America.

Attached: 4321FB5500000578-4777954-image-a-11_1502360770121.jpg (634x634, 63K)

I respect don because hes a proffesional shill and good at it. he even subliminally jabs at the left wing whites while pretending to be a critical mass uncle tom and pretends to subliminally tyrade against black people when hes trying to veil it by using right wing talking points. that takes critical thought and subterfuge skills. he on tier with obama. but like i said in another thread most blacks arent as smooth so his race as a whole still looks like dog shit while he looks like the exception thus leaving him truely alone in this world.

is he gay?

>no sources
nice fake data

>Don
ooook eek eeeekk ooooook eeeek oook ooooga boooga
>to everyone else, I just told him he is a cool faggot nigger

just look at fbi stats if you are actually so braindead that you don't know who is committing the most crimes

petty and local crime is associated with poverty. mass shootings are still predominantly committed by whites

source is listed on the image you estrogen-dipped faggot

Attached: blackrace7.png (1537x769, 314K)

there could be 100 mass shooting committed by whites today and it still wouldn't reach the body count of black murders. a white is 10x more likely to be killed by a black than vice versa

America is a white country. It is good that it is a white country. If you don't like it, you can leave. Else, play nice and don't complain.

>petty and local crime is associated with poverty.
wrong. see:

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

>mass shootings are still predominantly committed by whites
Only because niggers have terrible aim. They still make up half of the murders and black males under 35 make up less than 5% of the general population.

>mass shootings are still predominantly committed by whites
wrong again.

Attached: nigshooters.png (1548x2948, 2.19M)

the issue with lemon is that he is a massive hypocrite. but again i didn't even know this guy existed until i read a thread about him yesterday

how come we always hear about these white shootings but meanwhile we rarely ever hear about all the gang mass shootings that dominate the total percentage of mass shootings? why does the media always talk about white mass shootings but rarely about the others?

fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

>page not found
what a surprise. another fake chart by a tard

don lemon is an unironic gay nigger that has a white boyfriend.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: british pedo aleister crowley.jpg (1480x3160, 1.69M)

This

A containment board is not a public forum broadcasting to hundreds of people daily, like CNN.

Shit in the toilet, nobody care
Shit on table everybody mad

that's a good way to put it

Attached: 1538141883536.jpg (1130x1000, 252K)

>i am too stupid to find fbi crime statistics
nigger detected lmao

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43

Attached: blackrace70.png (1169x821, 56K)

>i didn't even know this guy existed until i read a thread about him yesterday
>youtube.com/watch?v=smozloNf-q4
You're in for some good laughs

You don't hear about as many Black mass shooters because (((they))) aka (((you memeflaggot))) won't report on them, you fucking tool bag!

Attached: 1512949036015.jpg (940x690, 95K)

If whites committed crimes and terrorism at the rates blacks and Muslims do then he would have a point. Also no one who would say we need to do something about blacks and Muslims would have a show on any station. Then after saying this garbage Don Lemon will wonder we people want to bomb CNN and blame it on Trump. It's people on CNN saying things like this that makes others want to bomb them.

>white
>people
t.Nog Lemon

Attached: 1495519984859.jpg (225x225, 12K)

if my data is "fake" then you should have no problem finding your own data to counter it.

what's that? you can't? looks to me like you lost

Attached: taxednigs.png (1244x2156, 1.2M)

DURRRRRRRR WHAT IS SELF INTEREST?

I THINK WHITES SHOULD ***PLAY FAIR*** AND HAND THEIR LIVES OVER TO THE 3RD WORLD BROWN SHITSKIN MONGRELS!

Seriously I fucking hate every single one of you faggots who use this "fairness/hypocrisy" argument. Literally no one in real life gives a fuck about being fair and nice and sweet to white people.

Stop trying to "show the facts" and "prove you're right" and "convince people" and all that bullshit. Completely worthless. Life is about power, control, and dominance.

>blacks
>FBI crimes stats firmly support our claims that they are the most violent and rapey
>Muslims
>centuries of history show that they are also ultra-violent savages who kill and rape for their heathen moon god
>white people
>biggest terror threat in America despite forming the civil and economic backbone of said country?

Attached: 1507232677249.jpg (673x586, 27K)

personal beliefs are personal beliefs until youre given a national platform to spew your bullshit.

you sound like a faggot and your shits all fucked up. wtf r u even talking about?

please keep posting. i love using people like you to educate the normies, newfags, and lurkers on how to btfo babyshit non-arguments like yours with data, evidence, facts, and statistics

Attached: blackrace48.jpg (850x591, 69K)

this. Why the fuck are whites so fucking c.ucked and want to play nice with everyone who fucking hates us?

White people need to become white fascists if they are going to survive. And that means everyone reading this thread. Either become a white fascist, or you are personally handing your race over to the Jews and mongrels.

>He is just taking a page out of your playbook so why all the anger?
We don't have a billion-dollar TV station to project our views to a national audience.

>but police are raysiss
pre-empting this one:
the national crime victimization survey asks over 100,000 people about the perpetrator of the crimes committing against them, including the race of that perp. it turns out that the reporting of race by victims matches almost exactly to arrests made by police. the police are not racist.

still waiting on your data, evidence, facts, and statistics, sweetie

Attached: crimevictim.png (995x761, 178K)

I'm sorry You talk and talk and talk but all I hear is "ad hominem tu quoque" on and on as If You were a fucking pokemon.

Don lemon is an entertainer disguising himself as a journalist. His job is only to tell people what happened not to tell you what to think. He is spreading communist propaganda and deserves jail time for it.

Done and done.

Attached: 1512507329804.gif (300x212, 2.58M)

Found the black guy.

>He will not divide us

thanks for proving my point moron. all these data you post are fake. they are produced by the racist state that tries to hide their racism. Honestly, how dumb you have to be to naively believe all the fake data deep states gives you? lmao retard

you forgot to post your facts, statistics, data, and evidence again, sweetie.

Attached: blackrace38.png (962x2179, 976K)

Are you seriously comparing a Tibetan basket weaving forum to a global news network?

Because he gets to do it in nationally broadcast media while we have to hide online anonymously.

because one generalization is false while the other is true

Because its all true

Nobody cares when Don lemon talks shit about white people, just like no one deep down gives a shit when conservatives say distasteful things. It creates pressure when only one side us allowed to make ignorant hot takes with impunity while the other side gets their life ruined. Especially because no one really gives a shit. Blacks get excited when they are disparaged because they've just been gifted cultural currency, their feelings aren't really hurt. Just like our feelings aren't really hurt we just get angry because we know if the shoe was on the other foot you'd crybully us into dust.

2 Wongs Make a White?

Attached: 1538579241615.png (897x881, 889K)

Attached: 1540971497520.jpg (800x800, 211K)