WHITE PEOPLE DO IT TOO

>Be Southern white couple
>Want to open a store
>Black "business partner" says he will build it
>pay him $12,000
>No work gets done for months
>demand money back
>get ambushed by your "friend", stabbed 24 times, including both eyes, while your wife is raped by one of his buddies

Do you think a story like this would get national coverage if the races were reversed?

myarklamiss.com/news/local-news/rayville-husband-and-wife-speak-after-being-attacked-in-home-invasion/1561387322

Attached: Tabb-Miles-attack.jpg (727x1052, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dog bites man is expected, man bites dog is news

Checked for truth

Whites are such gigantic beta cucks holy shit.
You always talk shit about failed races, but there's no more failed race than whites.

Guaranteed replies

based

Sadly true

>hurr durr sniff my shit and buy my powder.

How do i attain a firearm in this shithole? I'd like to be ready when they eventually go ape mode.

>Dey dindu nuffin
>Dey gud bois
>SHEEEEITTTT

But yeah pretty standard behavior here. Maybe that’s why it’s not reported; you should just expect it.

Question of the day: why are niggers so mean?

Get to the moon once faggot then call us back

It's insane what these apes get away with without any outcry.

And these stories never end like here:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty

Checked. /thread

They aren't mean, they are less evolved. If they weren't a burden on us, we would most likely pity them.

imagine this sloth lookin nigga holding a tiki torch lmbao
he'll be another one for the untermensch cringe compilation and altweenies here will be crying about muh optics

oh look it's our Chilean slim shady

Attached: 1501029790159.jpg (332x306, 84K)

Would the punisher have been ambushed? Would the punisher have trusted a nigger?

Attached: fuckyeah.png (640x360, 259K)

Paying any black guy 12,000 dollars for work (especially not yet done), is absolutely moronic and out of touch with reality. Are people really, truly this bluepilled on race?

>trust black person

He was fucked from the get go

>crying about optics
Says the leaf, who's optics are completely comprised of dog fucking and DUDEWEED.

This, why wouldn't he just hire beaners if he wanted to virtue signal? Beaners at least do the job and won't stab you and rape your wife...most of them at least lol

>while your wife is raped by one of his buddies
Maybe the roastie asked for it, toll paid

doesn't matter, i think both should be publicly executed and their bodies disposed of without any funeral rights, fuck them i'm tired of this bullshit, we need to start hurting the families of these criminals as well, maybe we take the eyes from 10 of their family members. i'm 100% for vigilante justice at this point. its going to come down to us or them and its not going to be us, i promise you that. only 13% of the population huh? i could do with a 13% reduction in US population.

>punisher
>wears flip flops
good joke

Whites mistakenly project their own mental state on non-whites. A nigger does not feel the same impulse to keep his oaths or cooperate as a team as a white does.

Attached: E39C3B24-BDB6-4185-B32D-6DA4447B939C.png (320x303, 136K)

Sounds like feminist erotica to me i can fap to that

Attached: KOOLN_large.jpg (480x379, 22K)

this is what 70 years of forced consumerism does to a race

What an absolute idiot to trust a nigger

Checked Fpbp

You would think southerners would know better than hiring a nigger for anything.

>black business partner
>hiring blacks to do construction work
>relaxing around blacks
shiggy

>james
>army veteran

Lol

sounds like she's the only one who got anything out of it...

The wife came harder than she ever had before, listening to her husband cry as the BBC pounded her hard.

obviously it would be national news if it the races were reversed. Whites making a phone call is national news... I cant believe how cucked the people are on statistics, its such bullshit

Why do americans let their wifes be fucked by niggers? I thought you had weapons to protect your families.

What is the sentence likely to be?

"Do you think a story like this would get national coverage if the races were reversed?"

Thing is though this would never happen the other way round. White people don't do this kind of shit

The wife appears to be at least 21, so she's far too old for most beaners to be interested. I once had a construction foreman in Colorado pay me to go to the bar at night with his crew to make sure none of them got drunk and tried to fuck any underaged girls in the community where we were working.

nice bait but their lives were ruined while their neighbors chant blm

sometimes i wonder whatkind of person makes comments like these and then remember.

A NIGGER offcourse.

Not even Edgy-peter, but just regular nigger.

Funny.

Attached: TuleSänkyynNeger.jpg (1920x1080, 259K)

These idiots were probably weak-willed enough to buy into the equality memes that have been getting pushed on us for a century. You know, the way most Swedes have...

texas keeping it based as always

True. The ethnostate larp in Jow Forums by mutts that have Aryan dysphoria is the biggest kek in here.

Lmao how much did he pay you to do that?

>implying Stanley Kubrick did film that hoax
Why even waste money with that shit anyway? We haven’t gotten any closer since 1950 to terraforming mars or whatever meme you hear come out of NASA.

correction, the white victim is the Army veteran

Attached: Tabb-Miles-attack.jpg (727x1052, 332K)

www gofundme com/evdgee-hospital-help

It's almost Christmas Jow Forums...

Fuck off WK cucks

Never heard of a swede starting a company with a nigger and paying him 12k dollars to stab him in the eye while his friend fuckis his wife. Swedes act like they are inclusive and anti-racist on the internet and in public but we don't interact with people from other races (this includes meds and eastern europeans like poles) in real life except if they work in the same company. I bet there are white people like that in the US too.

the best thing is after niggers already ruined their lives they are now half a million dollars in debt due to their medical bills.
first they get blacked then they get jewed. like poetry

Attached: america.jpg (536x1200, 145K)

-4 votes for the democrats

Attached: antifaggots (2).jpg (976x542, 31K)

Well they trusted niggers. That was their mistake.

They relaxed. Never relax.

◄ Matthew 10:16 ►

"I am sending you out like sheep among
wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes
and as innocent as doves.

starting to get who the wolves are?

Lol this will be buried and forgotten. No headlines no nothing. And they wonder why anyone should get angry.

the people with names like Wolf and Lopez?

Attached: slavery2.png (1137x727, 99K)

I like how their gofundme got jack shit but some cunt lying to prevent a supreme court justice from being put in got millions of dollars.

>paying a nigger in advance
>giving money to a nigger

Play stupid games...

Attached: 1534463600216.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

trips of truth AND fpbp
/thread

wow, what a combo

Wife looks kind of plain-cute.

Army cucks are some of the most brainwashed people I know.
>I served with Black men, we are truly united!
>come back home
>get murdered by Black men
Happens more often than anyone will ever know. People actually buy into this "anti-racism" shit without remembering why racism existed in the first place. It existed because people learned survival patterns such as; black people are more likely to kill you. That doesnt mean they are the only people who might kill you, but you should be on guard around them.

You must be feeling lonely again, have a (you)

About $200 a day (in 1998 dollars). The same as or more than I would have been paid to actually supervise them working on houses.

>yank banter

This. Niggers behave in the armed forces because they're forced to...and even then, they're usually the laziest motherfuckers in the unit. They join up mostly to steal shit and sell it on the black market to their homies.

Whites built the world you now enjoy cuck.

>Black "business partner"
how fucking dumb could you be?

Attached: hiring a nigger to work.webm (640x360, 566K)

That guy has a very small benis.
Imagine the the waste of money for such an audacious toy. Are we sure this isn't a f to m tranny? Because in my experience, only women go on retarded spending sprees like that.
Real men build their family dynasty. They don't waste the fruits of their labor.

Good, faggots who relax around niggers deserve everything they get. Everyone always warns homos about a million times never to trust niggers but do they ever listen? Nope. How much you wanna bet the wife is gonna end up divorcing the guy too

Turn the clock back to 1995 and revolt against your oppressive kangaroo govt.

Based and redpilled. I thank God everyday for my nation's redpilled and chad ideals, both only possible due to the dilution of our white cuck genes early in the history of our nation.

Attached: 1540667761973.jpg (1790x873, 174K)

never relax around niggers, it applies to business as well

Attached: 1519747503130.png (667x828, 251K)